Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Ocilla, GA

#52716 Aug 6, 2014
Porous borders? Where have I heard that before? Hmmmm

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/05...
Doo

Dalton, GA

#52717 Aug 6, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
One question, who says anybody has to help Obama and his administration? Nobody is bound by any law, or mandate to do so.
The way it think is that the President (Obama) was elected twice by the people fair and square. Others that didn't get their way because they were out voted should recognize the majority of Americans want Obama to rule the Nation. Thus your question should be answered by this very simple statement. Winners win and losers lose whether it be in Las Vegas or and election. Losers usually go home because they lost. Losers should realize they lost and act like an adult. Losers should change their agenda that made them lose the last time. If you don't change your agenda or in fact make even a worse agenda to try to sell the public with lies and distortions makes it even worse. Look closely at the next elections and see which way most Americans want the Country to go. If you didn't learn anything last election, then maybe this time you will.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#52718 Aug 6, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is irrelevant to why those links were posted, and your 99% number is way off.
I don't care why you posted the links, and never did.

The point was that you're posting carefully crafted propaganda from the oil and coal corporations. That can not be disputed in any believable way. It is well documented that all three sites you referred to are heavily funded to promote the interests of the wealthiest Oil and Coal barons in the world.

By "99%", I'm referring to the 99% of Americans that ARE NOT in the top 1% income bracket, such as the aforementioned Oil and Coal Pollution Kings.

Your response was either inexcusably naive, or can simply be classified as a non-response.

So - again - Why are you quoting the paid-for propaganda of the worlds largest polluters, and promoting their interests, rather than being concerned with the 99% of Americans who are simply trying to live their lives in this country as best they can?
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#52719 Aug 6, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Here's an overview... Obamacare sucks.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/04/doctors-beg...
Yep. That physician I spoke to yesterday living in a 4-million dollar Buckhead home is really on the ropes financially. I thought about anonymously leaving a box of canned goods on his doorstep so his kids could eat. Poor guy. When his pantry is empty they might have to load the family up on one of their multiple Porsche Caymans and drive to their 4-million dollar Hilton Head beach home to find a a meal.

Oddly enough - about 50% of my clients living in that area are physicians, to the exclusion of every other profession in the world.

It's my contention that the current medical billing practices and insurance practices in the United States aren't sustainable regardless of whether or not Obama Care exists or doesn't exist.
----

And - on a side note - "Daily Caller"? Really? What a putz you are.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#52720 Aug 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony.
Partially true, but no one would expect this poster to get it correct.
N
And ...nobody would expect you not to be a pompous insufferable asshat.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52721 Aug 6, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Another twit.
Let's see how insurance works,
you pool a group of people to share costs,
more people who are pooled,
the lower the shared cost.

Old lady bags Ms twit twat is wrong once again,,,,,nothing new here.......
what a dummy.....

"Five factors can affect Marketplace plan prices: location, age, family size, tobacco use, and plan category. Health status and gender donít affect pricing."

https://www.healthcare.gov/what-factors-affec...

or this one.........

"Calculating health insurance premiums is a relatively straightforward process driven by four main factors:

Cost of medical benefits;
Cost of selling the policy;
Cost of administering the policy; and
Capital for solvency requirements to ensure adequate funds so claims can be paid."

http://ahip.org/Issues/Premiums-101.aspx

silverfox

Ocilla, GA

#52722 Aug 6, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. That physician I spoke to yesterday living in a 4-million dollar Buckhead home is really on the ropes financially. I thought about anonymously leaving a box of canned goods on his doorstep so his kids could eat. Poor guy. When his pantry is empty they might have to load the family up on one of their multiple Porsche Caymans and drive to their 4-million dollar Hilton Head beach home to find a a meal.
Oddly enough - about 50% of my clients living in that area are physicians, to the exclusion of every other profession in the world.
It's my contention that the current medical billing practices and insurance practices in the United States aren't sustainable regardless of whether or not Obama Care exists or doesn't exist.
----
And - on a side note - "Daily Caller"? Really? What a putz you are.
NPR reports, NPR as in NPR, the most LIBERAL radio source in the nation..... Awww, you'll complain about anything.... if I were you, I wouldn't be so much worried about "that physicain" as I would be worried whether or not your insurance plan covers EBOLA, fool....
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52723 Aug 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
The book is written is layman's terms, making it much easier to understand. I read the legislation before the book, not a good idea (at least for me). I understood it (the legislation) much better after reading the book.
Note: The FairTax rate is 23% for ALL, a family's (or individuals's) net actual rate will depend upon the family size. The more people in the family, the higher the prebate, thereby reducing the net actual rate.

I think we've beaten this horse to death......
I stand by my post the rich and the poor gets another entitlement at the expense of the middle class........

And my posts that the original taxation this country was founded upon is the best solution......

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#52724 Aug 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Skippy is so anti-Koch, maybe he/she should also be known as "Pepsi".
Figure out that prebate math yet?
I understand the prebate just fine there, Azzholio.

You failed to pick up some nuances in the original post, and got such a bulge in your trousers when you thought you could go off about taxes that I was far too disgusted to bother correcting you.

Work on those social skills and your reading comprehension. Maybe you should leave those fairy-tales you keep reading on IJ Review behind and try something a bit more challenging that deals with reality.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#52725 Aug 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony.
Partially true, but no one would expect this poster to get it correct.
Note to poster: if the people being "added" are more "risky" or potentially "higher cost" patients, the cost will not necessarily be lowered. That's where the actuaries and underwriters come in.
Can you please explain the finer details of the actuary tables and the role of the underwriters in limiting risk? Please?

(Said nobody, EVER!)
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52726 Aug 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Skippy is so anti-Koch, maybe he/she should also be known as "Pepsi".
Figure out that prebate math yet?

That dimwit is the ole Koch-a-mania poster..........never sees a link where the Koch boys are not hiding behind the terms of agreement..........

rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52727 Aug 6, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Another twit.
The overview did not give enough detail,
let me show you how wrong you are.

well heck..........as soon as you get through holding hands with the sick pervert..........Doo tell us..........

rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52728 Aug 6, 2014
Anon wrote:
I will vote for Nunn because that is the best shot in keeping me on welfare and I know I can count on the democrats to keep the Great Society programs in place. I can park my Chrysler 300 D in a handicap parking space at Wal Mart and haul my butt around in a electronic scooter to the cash register where I can pay with my food stamps while I am babbling on my free Obama phone. And then I can return items and get a store voucher and then I can purchase my Nike footwear, alcohol and other items I couldn't have purchased. Why would I vote for someone that may be opposed to that gravy train.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm----------good points..........you have just given the other libroids here some ideas they will market to the dummies where they live, called dummyville.....

silverfox

Ocilla, GA

#52729 Aug 6, 2014
CNN reports...

Nuttbutt, yes, we know we won't need health insurance during an Ebola outbreak. Obama supporters are idiots.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52730 Aug 6, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
The way it think is that the President (Obama) was elected twice by the people fair and square. Others that didn't get their way because they were out voted should recognize the majority of Americans want Obama to rule the Nation. Thus your question should be answered by this very simple statement. Winners win and losers lose whether it be in Las Vegas or and election. Losers usually go home because they lost. Losers should realize they lost and act like an adult. Losers should change their agenda that made them lose the last time. If you don't change your agenda or in fact make even a worse agenda to try to sell the public with lies and distortions makes it even worse. Look closely at the next elections and see which way most Americans want the Country to go. If you didn't learn anything last election, then maybe this time you will.

are you gonna be around after the november elections dummy..........

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#52731 Aug 6, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
NPR reports, NPR as in NPR, the most LIBERAL radio source in the nation..... Awww, you'll complain about anything.... if I were you, I wouldn't be so much worried about "that physicain" as I would be worried whether or not your insurance plan covers EBOLA, fool....
This is he second time you've mentioned Ebola, just wondering, are you planning on exchanging bodily fluids with an infected host any time soon ?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#52732 Aug 6, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
The HOR republican majority was elected fair and square, that means "tea party" and/or "conservative" republicans were elected fair and square; got it?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#52733 Aug 6, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care why you posted the links, and never did.
The point was that you're posting carefully crafted propaganda from the oil and coal corporations. That can not be disputed in any believable way. It is well documented that all three sites you referred to are heavily funded to promote the interests of the wealthiest Oil and Coal barons in the world.
By "99%", I'm referring to the 99% of Americans that ARE NOT in the top 1% income bracket, such as the aforementioned Oil and Coal Pollution Kings.
Your response was either inexcusably naive, or can simply be classified as a non-response.
So - again - Why are you quoting the paid-for propaganda of the worlds largest polluters, and promoting their interests, rather than being concerned with the 99% of Americans who are simply trying to live their lives in this country as best they can?
No, the point was evidence where Obamacare is not working for all entities, and hurting some more than others, making it an unjust law. You, are just trying to change the subject, I forget just which liberal whine number that is.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52734 Aug 6, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>The way it think is that the President (Obama) was elected twice by the people fair and square. Others that didn't get their way because they were out voted should recognize the majority of Americans want Obama to rule the Nation. Thus your question should be answered by this very simple statement. Winners win and losers lose whether it be in Las Vegas or and election. Losers usually go home because they lost. Losers should realize they lost and act like an adult. Losers should change their agenda that made them lose the last time. If you don't change your agenda or in fact make even a worse agenda to try to sell the public with lies and distortions makes it even worse. Look closely at the next elections and see which way most Americans want the Country to go. If you didn't learn anything last election, then maybe this time you will.

"Rule the nation"????

And this folks is why idiots should not be allowed to vote!!!!

rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52735 Aug 6, 2014
silverfox wrote:
CNN reports...

Nuttbutt, yes, we know we won't need health insurance during an Ebola outbreak. Obama supporters are idiots.

Our libroid leaders will treat them the same as they did the original outbreak of Aids.... By allowing them to roam the streets of America....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 11 elder abuse 50
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug 10 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug 10 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug 2 FLNDN 6
Watch Out Woodbine Aug 2 BellSouth 1
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul 21 Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul '17 Jeb 1,232

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages