rename

Gadsden, AL

#52374 Aug 2, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>TMI ... LMAO ... now who's the freak on this board interested in that?

Hand that jerk a knife..... And he cuts his own throat.... What an idiot he is.....

rename

Gadsden, AL

#52375 Aug 2, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>"are just doing it to keep from paying taxes here. That's simply un-American and unpatriotic."

This poster is obviously not a real sharp business person. He/she may feel morally superior, but obviously doesn't comprehend that (most) businesses are not created to provide revenue for the government, provide employment to people that don't "pay for themselves" or feel good about themselves.

Poster might want to check out the definition of capitalism.

He's just mad because he has to pay full taxes on his septic cleaning income....
Dealing in crap every day has given him a crappy mind....

rename

Gadsden, AL

#52376 Aug 2, 2014

How the right prevailed in the immigration law passed by the HOR.....

Conservatives are fed up..... The Country is fed up .... The Voters are fed up.....

Fed up with Libroids ruining the Country....fed up with appeasement by the rino Repubs..... Fed up with Libroids in general...,

A Steam roller has been cranked up...the driver is conservatism .... And the Roller is gonna flatten every libroid effort at further ruining America....

Looks like the silent majority is waking up once again....but only as long as the rinos can be kept in their cages....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

rename

Gadsden, AL

#52377 Aug 2, 2014

Dog gym opens in D.C .

Mostly Libroids and rinos sign up....,

Next on the agenda ..... Howling to the moon....and barking like crazy.....

A regular crisis there has the sane native folks looking to illegally criss cross the border into the hell hole called N.Y. City....where true dummies live...,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/local/wp/...

rename

Gadsden, AL

#52378 Aug 2, 2014

92 million NOT in the labor force working ....
An increase of 11.5 million while Obama has been in office....

Obama,,,The president known as the non working leader of the free Nations....

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/1...

rename

Gadsden, AL

#52379 Aug 2, 2014
Charts you say.....you want charts....

FRED has the answer for you.....on the economy...

Make up anything to support your viewpoint....courtesy of FRED.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/storyline/...

rename

Gadsden, AL

#52380 Aug 2, 2014

Another crisis by the Libroids.....

How to get Ginsberg to retire from the supremes so Obama can put in a Muslim as the next supreme.....

Says Ginaberg,,,"heck, I just got my second wind."
A euphemism for old folks who pass gas....or for everyday Libroids who do the same .....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts...

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#52381 Aug 2, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Figured you'd chime in with your silly notion that it's OK for corporations can do anything as long as they make money. For you, it would be OK for a company to move to Bangladesh and employ children working 18 hours a day in sweatshops... Make a product that is unsafe and can cause harm?? Sure, as long as it makes more profit... Lay off workers and hire illegals?? Hey, it's OK, because the company is making a fantastic return for its stockholders (you know, that nerdy "fiduciary responsibility" crap you always go on about).
Talk about clueless and uneducated. You and your ilk are the ones who are truly un-American. You and your ilk are the kind of people who are destroying America. And you are doing it all for greed. Nothing more but good old fashioned greed. If you actually had a soul and any humanity I believe you'd actually sell that for a profit.
Here's some news for you: some people actually have MORALS. You should look that up in the dictionary one day, you sick, sad pile of garbage.
http://blakesnow.com/wp-content/uploads/sites...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#52382 Aug 2, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's sum up what the Republicans did:
The House voted late on Friday on a reworked and even more conservative package to address the ongoing border crisis, with measures that would speed up deportations and a separate vote to end a policy that protects from deportation undocumented young people with long-standing ties to the U.S.
Then they'll leave Washington, having successfully gone after one of President Barack Obama's key policies but approving funding legislation that couldn't get through the Senate -- which isn't here to pass it anyway.
Congress, in other words, is set to skip town until September without sending a bill to the president's desk to deal with an influx of more than 57,500 unaccompanied minors who have been apprehended at the border since the beginning of October -- even though nearly all members in both chambers have deemed the situation a crisis.
Like you said, the Senate wasn't here to pass it anyway. This time the Democrats strategy of pushing the HOR to the limit did not work. The HOR did not cave. And remember, just because the President identifies an issue as one of his key policies, doesn't mean congress has to do anything with it. The President and the Democrats asked for this, and they got it.
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2

Alpharetta, GA

#52383 Aug 2, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
I have and always will want my fair share of pu$$y... Luckily, I'm married to a beautiful woman and don't have any problem with that... oh, I'll bet you're asking some silly question about taxes... damn, how boring.
Well, I guess I'll say that my definition of "fair share" in regard to taxes would be for every person, no matter their income, to pay the same exact percentage of income tax on all money they earn (whether through sweat or investment). Tear that to shreds, since you apparently need to make you feel superior...
Both of you are professional fluffers?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#52384 Aug 2, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>So just to be clear, you are justifying the killing of children if terrorists are hiding behind them, have I got that much right? I
You don't have anything right on this one.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#52385 Aug 2, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter- Ronald Reagan (thought you may like that one, gen)
But for you to use that term, describing those that are using children as weapons and shields, is reprehensible, as is any attempt by you to discredit Israel because of the actions of these "freedom fighters", your term in this context.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#52386 Aug 2, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
That was almost humorous.
It was very humorous.
Jemima

Clarkesville, GA

#52387 Aug 2, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER said Palestinians are the enemy. I've made it clear ALL lives of children are innocent & priceless, no matter where on earth they live.... Hamas doesn't care for its own - women, children or anyone else, they live for the total destruction of Israel. They care NOT, even if it means using children as human shields. Israel fears for it's safety & vows to protect its citizens, so no, they will not open their borders to refugees.... Republicans can't be blamed for Palestinians being prisoners in their own country by their OWN leaders, they voted for & elected Hamas. This has been adressed over & over, had Hamas been concerned for the security & saftey of their OWN, money would have been better spent on underground shelters, not 100s & 100s of underground tunnels. With miles & miles of tunnels everywhere, no they can't escape, space is limited. They aren't safe anywhere, it's the fault of their dear leaders... instead of blaming Republicans or "Christians," or Israel - BLAME HAMAS.
So you think Israeli is innocent of any hate and wrong doing, think again. Open you eyes, the rest of the world is watching and they have a slightly different opinion.

http://politix.topix.com/story/13355-bolivia-...

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#52388 Aug 2, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
If there are any games going on, it's on the Republican side. President of the United States of America Barack Obama summed up the situation quite concisely:
----------
President Barack Obama says House Republicans are trying to pass the most extreme and unworkable version of an immigration bill even though they know the bill isnít going anywhere.
Republicans are pushing legislation that could clear the way for eventual deportation of more than 500,000 immigrants brought here illegally as kids and address the surge of immigrants at the U.S.-Mexico border.
Obama says Republicans know that legislation wonít succeed in the Senate. He says Republicans arenít even trying to solve the problem. He says theyíre just trying check a box leaving town for their annual August recess.
----------
Didn't you read the article you linked to?
I did read it, I think the bill offered by the HOR was in part a bunch of BS. The fact is that Obama and the Democrats "plan" for spending the money they asked for, was mostly BS as well. They wouldn't allow any amendments or compromise on it. Once again, they asked for this, and they got it.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#52389 Aug 2, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you reading the news?
I am, you weren't specific. Torture has been going on for a long, long time. If in fact you were referring to the "torture" un Bush, I not only agree with it, but will state that it wasn't harsh enough.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#52390 Aug 2, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was there a comma in that sentence?
So you could take a breath while reading it.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#52391 Aug 2, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't I answer?
Depends on your use of the word "can't" in your question. Are you denied the opportunity, or is it a lack of ability?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#52392 Aug 2, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
What color is the sky in Israel?
Depends on several things.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#52393 Aug 2, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you type that word wrong? Huh? Why? Why?
You spelled it wrong! Get it?
Simply a typo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 12 hr tammy101 2,072
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mon thejudge 1,192
Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the... (Nov '07) Sep 20 WC St Marys 893
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Sep 16 JMO 18
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Sep 11 magnola 25
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Mater Construction Aug 31 rodeogirl31520 3

Brunswick Jobs

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]