Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52110 Jul 31, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there a "crisis"?
Because MSNBC and Obama say so. They DO love a crisis.
The WB

Toccoa, GA

#52111 Jul 31, 2014
On the lighter side:
The Gift that just keeps on giving:
http://www.caintv.com/we-never-tried-to-impea...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#52112 Jul 31, 2014
No surprizes here...

Fox Host Claims Conservatives Aren't Talking About Impeachment 12 Days After One Called For Impeachment On His Show
July 29, 2014 10:18 AM EDT
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/07/29/fox-h...

Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy displayed a striking disregard for reality, claiming that conservatives are "not talking about" impeaching President Obama while failing to note that just days ago, Fox's Andrew Napolitano called for impeachment on the same show.

On the July 29 edition of Fox News' Fox & Friends, co-host Brian Kilmeade suggested Obama is trying to "bait" Congress into impeaching him by overreaching on the implementation of immigration policies. Doocy replied, "Brian, to your point about impeachment, only Democrats are talking about it. Republicans, conservatives, not talking about it. Only Democrats. It's to gin up the base before November."

But just days ago, on July 17, Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano appeared on Fox & Friends and counseled the GOP to impeach the president, which Napolitano claimed would "focus his attention immediately."

And just last month, Napolitano sat adjacent to Doocy on Fox & Friends and endorsed calls for impeachment in the wake of the administration's deal to secure the release of American service member Bowe Bergdahl from the hands of the Taliban. Napolitano also floated the idea of impeachment in February 2013 over sequestration spending cuts.

Doocy's rewrite of history parrots the latest right-wing meme -- Republican legislators and several right-wing media outlets have repeatedly made the false claim that Democrats invented the impeachment claims to energize the party's base in the run up to the 2014 elections.
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#52113 Jul 31, 2014
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#52114 Jul 31, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/0 7/163157-dem-rep-co-sponsored- bush-impeachment-bill-didnt-tr y-impeach-bush
"Hey, maybe she just “forgot,” right?"
Typical of the clueless and uneducated, and their supporters.
"“She misspoke,” Jackson Lee’s spokesman Mike McQuerry told Yahoo News on Thursday morning. He declined to elaborate on what she meant to say."
Yep, maybe she has that same issue Chicken Nuggets claims the guy had that thought Guam would tip over.
LMAO.
Brain fog - dementia - head injury with amnesia, what would possibly make her forget that?... That's hilarious!
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#52115 Jul 31, 2014
The WB wrote:
On the lighter side:
How my heart aches for the candiates who lost running against this woman. Lol
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#52116 Jul 31, 2014
^ Candidates
Cbutt

Decatur, GA

#52117 Jul 31, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there a "crisis"?
Because the stupid question quota was exceeded. They tried to warn you.
Cbutt

Decatur, GA

#52118 Jul 31, 2014
The WB wrote:
On the lighter side:
Herman Cain - For adults who just finished the Dick and Jane books and think they're ready for something more complex.

Location hidden

#52119 Jul 31, 2014
The WB wrote:
On the lighter side:
I hope Cbutt sees this. He seems to think the Democrats are regular paragons of virtue. lol

Location hidden

#52120 Jul 31, 2014
Oh my wrote:
No surprizes here...
Fox Host Claims Conservatives Aren't Talking About Impeachment 12 Days After One Called For Impeachment On His Show
July 29, 2014 10:18 AM EDT
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/07/29/fox-h...
Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy displayed a striking disregard for reality, claiming that conservatives are "not talking about" impeaching President Obama while failing to note that just days ago, Fox's Andrew Napolitano called for impeachment on the same show.
On the July 29 edition of Fox News' Fox & Friends, co-host Brian Kilmeade suggested Obama is trying to "bait" Congress into impeaching him by overreaching on the implementation of immigration policies. Doocy replied, "Brian, to your point about impeachment, only Democrats are talking about it. Republicans, conservatives, not talking about it. Only Democrats. It's to gin up the base before November."
But just days ago, on July 17, Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano appeared on Fox & Friends and counseled the GOP to impeach the president, which Napolitano claimed would "focus his attention immediately."
And just last month, Napolitano sat adjacent to Doocy on Fox & Friends and endorsed calls for impeachment in the wake of the administration's deal to secure the release of American service member Bowe Bergdahl from the hands of the Taliban. Napolitano also floated the idea of impeachment in February 2013 over sequestration spending cuts.
Doocy's rewrite of history parrots the latest right-wing meme -- Republican legislators and several right-wing media outlets have repeatedly made the false claim that Democrats invented the impeachment claims to energize the party's base in the run up to the 2014 elections.
Reminds of 'ole Democrat Sheila Jackson, huh. I'm sure you noticed that link. lol

Location hidden

#52121 Jul 31, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain fog - dementia - head injury with amnesia, what would possibly make her forget that?... That's hilarious!
lol The dems get nailed every way they turn. There is NOTHING those renegades haven't tried FIRST and then when they get called out, they either ignore it or start tossing blame. rotfl

Location hidden

#52122 Jul 31, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Herman Cain - For adults who just finished the Dick and Jane books and think they're ready for something more complex.
When you have no defense, you go after the messenger. lol You libroids have posted that to us. Oh! I forgot....the libroid double standard. Won't work. Give it up.
I bet Herman knows we don't have 57 states with a couple more to go AND I bet he knows that Guam won't tip over if all the people move to one side. hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Seriously, give it up!

Location hidden

#52123 Jul 31, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the stupid question quota was exceeded. They tried to warn you.
There is no crisis. It's just democrat drama. It's interesting how Obama does NOTHING and then SUDDENLY........CRISIS!!!!!!!! !!
He's worthless.
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#52124 Jul 31, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds of 'ole Democrat Sheila Jackson, huh. I'm sure you noticed that link. lol
... and Maxine Waters, she's a hoot, too! Lol

Location hidden

#52125 Jul 31, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
... and Maxine Waters, she's a hoot, too! Lol
Yes!
Also, remember the idiot who lost her seat and ended up joining the Green Party. I can't remember her name. SHE was a piece of work. Always wore braids around the sides and back of her head. Her dad was in politics, too. Can't remember her name to save my life.
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#52126 Jul 31, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
Also, remember the idiot who lost her seat and ended up joining the Green Party. I can't remember her name. SHE was a piece of work. Always wore braids around the sides and back of her head. Her dad was in politics, too. Can't remember her name to save my life.
Cynthia McKinney... oh my word. LOL
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#52127 Jul 31, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The children ARE being used as shields. THAT is how vicious those people are. What point are you making?
Let's assume that the children are being used as human shields, does that make it okay to kill them?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#52128 Jul 31, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are completely missing the point General made about it not stopping with Israel. Think about it, Jeb. For you to say you don't care if it doesn't stop with Israel is quite disturbing.
Damn syn, I am beginning to wonder if your comprehension is any better the skunkgirls (silverfox), I never said anything about anything stopping or not stopping with Israel- I just said I would not bet against them being stopped sooner or later. All you have to do is look at the maps of the region to see what they are up against. They are becoming a liability to this country.

Location hidden

#52129 Jul 31, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Cynthia McKinney... oh my word. LOL
Yes!!!!! I am laughing right now thinking about that goofball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power outage (Mar '07) Dec 21 Teacher 2
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web