Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Cbutt

Decatur, GA

#51936 Jul 30, 2014
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR WHACKO's

US GDP is up 4%, WAY above all predictions, and the job market is booming. Essentially the markets and economy are doing great under Obama.

I had to put up the PSA, because right-wing whacko's would never know this. As of this writing, FOX NOISE hasn't bothered to mention this. No surprises about why the right-wing lunatics are so poorly informed.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Waters Creek, GA

#51937 Jul 30, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Republican servitude to big-energy and obstructionism of everything that might get in the way of big-oil/coal interests is preventing that.
No, Obama's pen, phone, and do nothing Senate have the obstructionism thing covered.
Cbutt

Decatur, GA

#51938 Jul 30, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. How about supporting a society where everyone has some skin in the game?????? You liberals make me sick with your self-righteous crap. Why don't you preach to the rich DEMOCRATS?????? You seem to not want to hold them accountable. Why is that?
2. Why don't you support checks and balances so that those who are TRULY in need can get it without being grouped with the gamers????? Your guy is in office so why hasn't that been done since you liberals have it all figured out? I believe there are more people on assistance NOW, isn't that correct?
3. YOUR administration is supporting the rich getting richer, too. Why don't YOU research THAT?????
When you can answer those questions, we can talk.(Don't even bother spinning excuses for the Democrats as you always do. I am sick of your lousy excuses for the democrats. The same things that you are posting about the Republicans are absolutely true about the Democrats as well.)
You're misinformed. And confused. And deluded.

And that's probably never going to change. You're not looking for truths, you're trying to support a pre-existing position, while ignoring every bit of evidence that doesn't support your made-up conclusions. You're not likely to change your view of the world as long as you refuse to accept reality.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51939 Jul 30, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a Republican supporter. How much work with the Republicans in Congress get done in August?
The OFFICIAL answer is: NOT ONE WHIT OF WORK FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
LOL - in fact - now they've decided that talking about impeaching Obama has backfired, so they're probably going to be a VERY quiet bunch for the next month. They know that every time they open their mouths or do ANYTHING they hurt their chances for re-election. Gee, if just ONE of them got the brilliant idea of trying to make America a better place for American citizens, we might get something out of them. The idea is so alien to them it never even crosses their minds.
What about the democrats? Do they have NO culpability? How about Harry Reid and the Senate? How hard did congress work with the Republicans on Obamacare? It blew up in Obama's and the Dems faces. They got what they deserved. Obama NEVER intended to reach across the isle. It's HIS WAY OR NO WAY. You can laugh all you like but Obama is not liked and anything/everything the Republicans do to bring attention to his innate ineptness is fueling the fire about him. You know.....kind of like the hatred you lunatic fringe of the left winger party spread about the conservatives. You elected a nobody out of nowhere with basically no record of accomplishments. Way to go! That was brilliant. You libroids vote for who will GIVE you the most without any effort on your part and you think that is the way to build a country. You don't want what is good for the American people. Your puppet masters tell you that. You want whatever it takes to make EVERYONE dependent so that no one gets their little feelings hurt. All you want to do is DESTROY incentive. How many people are on government assistance now? How many? All of that is by design. THANKS.

Location hidden

#51940 Jul 30, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
US GDP is up 4%, WAY above all predictions, and the job market is booming. Essentially the markets and economy are doing great under Obama.
I had to put up the PSA, because right-wing whacko's would never know this. As of this writing, FOX NOISE hasn't bothered to mention this. No surprises about why the right-wing lunatics are so poorly informed.
How many people are on government assistance now? How does that compare to when Obama took office?
How much LARGER is the middle class now? How does that compare to when Obama took office?
How are Obama's job approval ratings now? How does that compare to when he was first in office?
Answer those questions and we can talk.
LIbroid Whine #6. FOX News. Did you happen to see the articles I posted this morning about FOX News? lol You did, but you won't admit it. You have GOT to stop getting your "facts" from MSNBC. You'll not hear ANY TRUTH there.

Location hidden

#51941 Jul 30, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Republican servitude to big-energy and obstructionism of everything that might get in the way of big-oil/coal interests is preventing that.
Of course, your post is coming from someone who supports GOVERNMENT SERVITUDE.

Location hidden

#51942 Jul 30, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's probably never going to change. You're not looking for truths, you're trying to support a pre-existing position, while ignoring every bit of evidence that doesn't support your made-up conclusions. You're not likely to change your view of the world as long as you refuse to accept reality.
If I am misinformed, YOU are not informed AT ALL. Your post describes YOUR mind to a T.
Double standard libroids. You make me laugh.
Cbutt

Decatur, GA

#51943 Jul 30, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, your post is coming from someone who supports GOVERNMENT SERVITUDE.
Ah, the old government servitude line. One of David Koch's staff writers at the Ayn Rand Institute which he owns came up with that one. The guy got a bonus and a promotion for coming up with that piece of propaganda.

Good for you for remembering that line. What a perfect little brainwashee you are. Mr. Koch and the folks at Exxon appreciate you.
silverfox

Ashburn, GA

#51944 Jul 30, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama phones were about votes. NOTHING else. That's reality.

Location hidden

#51945 Jul 30, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the old government servitude line. One of David Koch's staff writers at the Ayn Rand Institute which he owns came up with that one. The guy got a bonus and a promotion for coming up with that piece of propaganda.
Good for you for remembering that line. What a perfect little brainwashee you are. Mr. Koch and the folks at Exxon appreciate you.
Ahhhhh. The old Koch brother's blame game.
Good for you for using that worn out card. Kind of like the race card, FOX card, Hate card and all the other cards you use.
Your puppet masters appreciate your BLIND devotion.
I'll await your answers to the questions I asked. Of course, you'll keep asking, "What questions?"

Location hidden

#51946 Jul 30, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama phones were about votes. NOTHING else. That's reality.
Don't you remember? The libroids live by a double standard. It's OKAY if THEY pull stunts to get votes. The conservatives get cursed if they are even suspected of such. I believe that Cbutt or one of his Id's posted something about that just a bit ago. Something about the republicans being afraid to do anything because they are afraid of not getting reelected. The libroids are a silly, silly bunch of dimwits.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51947 Jul 30, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic is CLUELESS UNINFORMED Obama voters & supporters AND How Obama won the election. Keep up.
Actually, the topic is: "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?" so you're pretty far off base. But we all knew that. Keep up.
silverfox

Ashburn, GA

#51948 Jul 30, 2014
Obama's #1 puppet MASTER, an EVIL DANGEROUS being.... The article ends by listing a FEW of the organizations Soros' s billions fund. He wants open societies with open borders.

"Who Is George Soros? George Soros is an evil man. He’s anti-God, anti-family, anti-American, and anti-good. Soros is a multi-billionaire atheist, with skewed moral values, and a sociopath’s lack of conscience. He considers himself to be an elitist World class philosopher, despises the American way, and just loves to do social engineering and change cultures."

http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2012/02/20/the-...
silverfox

Ashburn, GA

#51949 Jul 30, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the topic is: "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?" so you're pretty far off base. But we all knew that. Keep up.
You're an alcoholic, pill popping, drug dealer with an Obama phone, aren't you?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51950 Jul 30, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
Not quite accurate. Most economists were predicting a snapback after the 2.9% contraction in the first quarter that was so much WORSE than the 1% contraction that was predicted. And we will see if that 4% holds true after additional economic information is processed over the next month or two. Hopefully, it IS true, but I wouldn't go gloating so gleefully yet.

Location hidden

#51951 Jul 30, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sake of real context, you are known to mis-characterize news articles and other people's posts, so let's look at the actual conversation that took place....
…..
And this is one more time when you have blatantly LIED about my posts. You claimed during this same previous back and forth that:
"Your anti-homosexual stance is well known, the sites you reference and articles you cite are clear in their goal of portraying some vast homosexual agenda, and the whole flow of the World Nut Daily article is part and parcel of this mind-set."

I told you then to show the posts I have written that could ever be shown to have an "anti- homosexual stance" - surprise, surprise - you came back with NOTHING. Standing up for traditional marriage does not make one "anti-homosexual" and those are the ONLY posts where I have addressed the issue of homosexuality. And you conveniently ignored the links where I cited Salon and the NY Post - you do like your cherry picking, don't you?

Thank you for showing that it is actually you who "mis-characterize(s) news articles and other people's posts".

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Waters Creek, GA

#51952 Jul 30, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite accurate. Most economists were predicting a snapback after the 2.9% contraction in the first quarter that was so much WORSE than the 1% contraction that was predicted. And we will see if that 4% holds true after additional economic information is processed over the next month or two. Hopefully, it IS true, but I wouldn't go gloating so gleefully yet.
GDP up is not translating into living wage jobs.
Booming job market is great, if all you are looking for is 29 hour/week part time non living wage jobs, and speak spanish.
Stock Market levels up, until the fed stops the presses.
Economy doing good, as long as you don't care about the cost of living rising faster than wages.

Location hidden

#51953 Jul 30, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sake of real context, you are known to mis-characterize news articles and other people's posts, so let's look at the actual conversation that took place....
Here's the post with the links to the Evergreen College incident.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
And here's my response:
"The fact remains, Washington State passed the law, Evergreen College enacted a policy, apparently the Adults at the college who were leasing the recreation space and the adults who managed the high school swim team weren't communicating.
Oops, surprise...."
Yep you're original post did mention complaints filed by parents of young children, and while this is unfortunate it is again an example of poor communication on the part of those in control of the facility.
So tell us, how does pointing this out make me a "pedophile apologist", it doesn't and you know it.
==========
Here's the link which shows my response to the LA County School District transgender dustup...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You're entire position stems from one of modesty, my response continues to be that a de-emphasis of nudity as something shameful would go a long way towards relieving people of these feelings. Besides, don't all female public restrooms consist of stalls, usually with doors - and you're main concern continues to be that boys will want to sneak a peak.
Sorry, I just can't match your level of outrage...
So of course that makes me a "pedophile apologist.
So tell us, are the movies "Summer of 42" and "In the Mood" recruiting tools to swell the ranks of pedophiles or are they simply examples of people who have relations across an age barrier that merely establishes a legal definition of what constitutes a minor and an adult.
Please,
keep posting on this subject,
keep mischaracterizing my posts and positions,
Keep proving that you are the American Taliban.
You keep ignoring the bigger issue while defending a pervert's "right" to parade around in front of children. So tell me how "communication" will solve the problem? This pervert is enjoying enforcing his "right" to enter the women's locker room regardless of who is there - what can the parents do and what can the university do? What is your solution? Oh that's right, you think our society needs to quit being so hung up on "nakedness".

And you are the only one claiming those movies are recruiting tools. Quit trying to deflect from the real issue which is the insanity that our politically correct Left is imposing on society with their ridiculous definitions of what constitutes "accommodation" and "tolerance". It should be a simple case of common sense: if you are physically a male - you can't use the women's restroom/locker room, and the same goes for a female - until you actually ARE a male - stay out of the men's room.

And it would seem members of the LGBT community agree with me:
"It is super important for us Lesbian and Female – and gay male- members of the “LGBT” to make the general public (like these girl’s parents, and the media) aware that we do NOT support the infringement on equal rights for girls by men like Colleen Francis, and that we do NOT support Gender Identity Laws which override equality laws designed to protect women and girls. We do NOT want to teach girls to ignore their own sense of safety and we do NOT want to penalize girls who simply want a safe and comfortable and equal place to swim."
http://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2012/10/07 ...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51954 Jul 30, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an alcoholic, pill popping, drug dealer with an Obama phone, aren't you?
Nope. Just a semi-retired guy who worked for years and now has his own business and is enjoying life. I pay for my own phone, don't use drugs or alcohol - I'll leave those things to others. No welfare here now or ever. Be truthful and ask yourself if any of those things actually describe yourself... the answer likely would be surprising.
Cbutt

Decatur, GA

#51955 Jul 30, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the democrats? Do they have NO culpability? How about Harry Reid and the Senate? How hard did congress work with the Republicans on Obamacare? It blew up in Obama's and the Dems faces. They got what they deserved. Obama NEVER intended to reach across the isle. It's HIS WAY OR NO WAY. You can laugh all you like but Obama is not liked and anything/everything the Republicans do to bring attention to his innate ineptness is fueling the fire about him. You know.....kind of like the hatred you lunatic fringe of the left winger party spread about the conservatives. You elected a nobody out of nowhere with basically no record of accomplishments. Way to go! That was brilliant. You libroids vote for who will GIVE you the most without any effort on your part and you think that is the way to build a country. You don't want what is good for the American people. Your puppet masters tell you that. You want whatever it takes to make EVERYONE dependent so that no one gets their little feelings hurt. All you want to do is DESTROY incentive. How many people are on government assistance now? How many? All of that is by design. THANKS.
Wrong.

Just wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ready for whatever! Jul 29 wicked 1
head (Mar '14) Jul 29 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul 29 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul 29 wicked 2
News Coast Guard Sent to Georgia Coast for Teens Mis... Jul 28 Scotty fish 1
News Remembering slain Rolonda Roberts (Sep '07) Jul 25 annomous 62
Jeannie Stamey Jul 19 Danny Noonan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages