jeb is low IQ

Alpharetta, GA

#51704 Jul 26, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
We all get your point, and understand how you would come to it. It's just not practical.
Speak for yourself. I don't get any point jeb makes.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51705 Jul 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual for the pinkie.....riding along pretty good... And then crash into the wall called stupid....
"5Palestinians against Muslim extremists."
Shows you don't know the heart and soul of Palestinians....
Their whole populace is geared toward destroying the Jews.... They have always said so, and have always acted accordingly.....
Get a brain transplant winkie.....
You do understand that there are actually some Christian Palestinians, right?? Do they hate the Jews?? Do U.S. Christians hate the Jews?? At one time nearly 1/4 of the population of Jerusalem and the surrounding area was made up mostly of Palestinian Christians.... but since it was made into a Jewish state, how many are still there?? It's funny that you think you know what's in the Palestinians' brains when you don't seem to have one yourself...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51706 Jul 26, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise, I am glad that you are not in charge of any damn thing!
<quoted text>
If you only knew!
...The little General is important... he's in charge of cleaning up the restrooms in the courthouse...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51707 Jul 26, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
IDIOT REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN
Republicans here have had a lot of fun poking jokes and laughing at Hank Johnson about his serious medical condition which led to him making his unfortunate remarks about Guam.
Now, a perfectly healthy Republican Congressman has that beat. The only thing this congressman suffers from is incurablel stupidity. Watch the video here and enjoy:
http://time.com/3038010/congressman-curt-claw...
Republican idiot elected congressman Curt Clawson: "I love your country! " LOL!
Curt Clawson: If they look like and Indian and talk like an Indian, they must be an Indian... as I right??
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51708 Jul 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans know a poser when they see one....
...Uh, is that why they got Mitt Romney to run as a Repuglican?? Because they knew he was a poser??
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51709 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
"You people"? Please define "you people" since you brought it up. Also, please state and support whatever you think your facts are.
I think she means idiot Right Wing Wackos... glad I could clear that up for you.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51710 Jul 26, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Curt Clawson: If they look like and Indian and talk like an Indian, they must be an Indian... as I right??
Ask Joe Biden.

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."

Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51711 Jul 26, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Joe Biden.
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sM19YOqs7hUXX
I don't particularly care for Joe "Foot in Mouth" Biden, but at least that's a reasonably accurate statement.

Location hidden

#51712 Jul 26, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that there are actually some Christian Palestinians, right?? Do they hate the Jews?? Do U.S. Christians hate the Jews?? At one time nearly 1/4 of the population of Jerusalem and the surrounding area was made up mostly of Palestinian Christians.... but since it was made into a Jewish state, how many are still there?? It's funny that you think you know what's in the Palestinians' brains when you don't seem to have one yourself...
Palestinian Christians in the Gaza and West Bank comprise less than 2% of the population. The biggest indicator of how the Palestinians feel is evidenced by their election of Hamas into power in 2006. The elected a group into power that has within its charter the call for the destruction of Israel.

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."

"Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement."

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad."

"The day that enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In face of the Jews' usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised."
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51713 Jul 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
As former chief of Pediatric Neurosugery @ Johnn Hopkins, I'd guess more than "some people think he's special." -- I explained that my post about Dr. Ben Carson had much more told to do with gun registration that him. Now, here you go again, what more can I say? I respect Dr. Carson, he's a brilliant man. I'm absolutely positively certain more than "some" already think he's "special," nothing of which has to do with FOX news. He's a brain surgeon- NOT a politician. Will he run? That's left for him to decide? Do I think he will ever become POTUS? No, I don't. Do I think he loves this country more than Barack Hussein Obama? Absolutely. Do I think he would make a better President than Obama? My next door neighbor would've made a better president than Obama... Does that clear things up?
+1 Well said.

Location hidden

#51714 Jul 26, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment that the Dems "forced" a bill thru Congress shows your lack of understanding of the system. Its math, they all vote or abstain and then add up the votes, the most votes wins.
Aren't you smart, the rich Dems run the party!!! You are so smart, its quite impressive. The RICH run the world! They run the Republican Party, the Democratic Party, the Supreme Court, the media and control what's left of our economy. The only reason I brought that up is because the Tea Party seems to believe that the media outlets that caters to their every want, is the ONLY ones that tell the "truth", or as they love to say "far and balanced", that's a joke. The Tea Party cringes at the very thought of a tax system that doesn't favor the rich. You people seem to worship the rich and have nothing but contempt and hate for the poor.
As for the Ben Carson statement, you like Ben. BUT you don't see him "knowing enough to run the country"! And Sarah Palin, Romney and Bush did!?!?! Funny how if the man is black they don't know enough when a white person with little or no experience is just perfect. You continue to show your true "colors".
1. Not ONE Republican voted FOR that debacle of a bill and they were RIGHT. It turned out to be a nightmare. Everyone knows it. It has hurt A LOT of people and apparently HELPED very few AND the problems aren't over. It's in the news every single day. Over 50% of the people don't like it. The LIAR-in-chief just wanted HIS healthcare bill pushed through. It has come back to bite him in a big way. He deserves that bite.
2. We don't worship the rich. We just know that those of your ilk are too dumb and careless to take care of business. Case in point: What we have NOW.
3. The race card? Really? Liberal Whine #1. Worn out.
Dr. Carson is obviously a brilliant physician. That doesn't make him knowledgable in regard to world affairs. He can learn if he wants to. Obama, on the other hand, wants it his way or no way.
You really are a sad pathetic little man. If you didn't have the race card or the FOX card you wouldn't have anything at all. Wait...I forgot the HATE card. Yeah...YOU have to have the HATE card. Pffffft. You're laughable.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#51715 Jul 26, 2014

Location hidden

#51716 Jul 26, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearing things up was and is not needed. What you are and what you believe is crystal clear to me, and its not something I would wish on my worst enemy.
Of course you wouldn't. The worst enemy of the people is RIGHT where you stand. What YOU are and what YOU believe is crystal clear to those of us who love this country. We are going to stop you if we can survive the rest of the term of President Worthless.

Location hidden

#51717 Jul 26, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are facts, ignore them if you want. I truly don't care what you people think anymore, you don't matter and that's your choice. You should stop using the General Robert E. Lee name, its disrespectful.
YOU would KNOW about ignoring FACTS. The race card is DEAD. Want to know why? Because you and those like you have used it and used it until it is falling on deaf ears. If you don't get your way, if people don't want to follow lockstep behind your freedom destroying agenda, you throw down the race card. You have been doing it for years and ESPECIALLY during the last five and a half years. Look around you. It's not working. Keep it up, though. It only shows how out of touch and desperate you STILL are. You deserve to be right where you are...just like that idiot you put in the WH. The rest of us DIDN'T deserve to be brought down by your abject stupidity. THANKS.

Location hidden

#51718 Jul 26, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
...Uh, is that why they got Mitt Romney to run as a Repuglican?? Because they knew he was a poser??
No. The Republicans knew he had a brain and how to take care of business. Instead, the government dependents and the wannabes voted for Santa Claus. Santa Claus proved not to very smart about running this country. He has LOVED the perks, though.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#51719 Jul 26, 2014
The peace loving cult of islam:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/19/world/middl...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#51720 Jul 26, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she means idiot Right Wing Wackos... glad I could clear that up for you.
Let the ignorant speak for him/herself, unless of course you just did.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#51722 Jul 26, 2014
silverfox

Ashburn, GA

#51723 Jul 26, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are. They haven't done anything remotely responsible for years, so why not top it off with a grand finale?
Obama can dream on - it won't happen. He's provoking republicans ahead of midterms. 2016 is way more important than wasting time impeaching this loser.

Location hidden

#51724 Jul 26, 2014
The WB wrote:
http://blog.speakupmovement.or g/church/churches-and-politics /should-christians-be-involved -in-politics/
Every election cycle it seems someone, usually-if not always- from the Left, states that one should "leave their religion at the door" when elected to office. Such a statement merely reflects that speaker's ignorance of true faith. One's faith, if sincere, MUST impact one's worldview and as such cannot help but shape one's positions. But that is true of anyone's worldview, whether that worldview be Christian, Buddhist, Atheist or whatever. So I just shake my head at the ignorance of the speaker whenever a statement of that "flavor" bubbles up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodbine Blackface party!! Thu James 7
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Feb 25 magnolia 26
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Feb 17 Lisa 8
Infowars.com banned from Facebook (Aug '14) Feb 9 eswartz1 4
Booms (Jan '14) Feb 8 julie 4
NBC says Kris Kyle was a racist Feb 6 Snuffy 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Feb 6 Pablo 3

Rip Current Statement for Glynn County was issued at February 28 at 2:51AM EST

Brunswick Dating
Find my Match