Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51749 Jul 27, 2014
The WB wrote:
http://www.lifenews.com/2014/0 7/25/irs-strikes-deal-with-ath eist-group-to-monitor-content- of-sermons/
Remind us again what the penalties were for the blatant politicking Jeremiah Wright performed for Obama.......oh, wait

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#51750 Jul 27, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say the Corrupt IRS most likely will have hard drive crashes ,,,,,backups disappear,,,,emails lost,,,,,5th amendments claimed,,,,,and get their big bonus this year ....
IRS = Idiots Remaining Stupid .......
IRS = Insidious Repository System.....
Fairtax.org
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51751 Jul 27, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text> Fairtax.org
I respectfully disagree....

Eliminate the IRS.....eliminate the Federal Reserve, eliminate personal taxes on everyone below 500k
And institute enough tariffs on every import to substitute taxes....tax the other countries shipping goods into America to replace taxes Americans pay...,

Will increase jobs in America.... Increase Mfg in America....and will
Make America once again the leading nation with with quality product output....

It ain't rocket science.....it's about who pays the taxes....and who gets the benefits of a strong independent America.....

America's purchasing power is way and beyond any other country right now...,
However we are sliding down the ladder fast by allowing other countries access to our purchasing power with little or no return.....at the rate we are going,,, that won't last many more years.... Until we are in the same boat as some of the banana boat countries...,,

Only a small percentage of rich folks,,,and everyone else in the poor house...,.

Your grandson's generation.....

Location hidden

#51752 Jul 27, 2014
I couldn't care less about the "judging" icons and if anything, find them amusing. But seriously, negative icons for a post commenting on another poster taking his grandson to a ball game....get a life, loser.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51753 Jul 27, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>I respectfully disagree....

Eliminate the IRS.....eliminate the Federal Reserve, eliminate personal taxes on everyone below 500k
And institute enough tariffs on every import to substitute taxes....tax the other countries shipping goods into America to replace taxes Americans pay...,

It ain't rocket science.....it's about who pays the taxes....and who gets the benefits of a strong independent America.....

However we are sliding down the ladder fast by allowing other countries access to our purchasing power with little or no return.....at the rate we are going,,, that won't last many more years.... Until we are in the same boat as some of the banana boat countries...,,

Only a small percentage of rich folks,,,and everyone else in the poor house...,.

Add to this a balanced budget amendment.....

The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#51754 Jul 27, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure we need to get into a tarrif war with anyone. I'm with the general on this.
Fairtax.org
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#51755 Jul 27, 2014
WasBushStupid

Lawrenceville, GA

#51756 Jul 27, 2014
I voted for Obama 5 times and have voters remorse.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/07/vote...

This is my confession. Sorry but I'm an idiot.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51757 Jul 27, 2014

"Americans really wish they had elected Mitt Romney instead of Obama"

http://m.theweek.com/speedreads/index/265418/...

Churlish Turds

Lawrenceville, GA

#51758 Jul 27, 2014
I too have voters remorse,
-
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/07/vote...
-
and I voted for Obama 7 times
-
I feel more Stupid that WasBushStupid
-
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51759 Jul 27, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure we need to get into a tarrif war with anyone. I'm with the general on this.
Fairtax.org

That's ok .....one fantasy is as good as the next....

Neither will ever occur.....

Bear

Dallas, GA

#51760 Jul 27, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about who doesn't pay taxes.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51761 Jul 27, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
I couldn't care less about the "judging" icons and if anything, find them amusing. But seriously, negative icons for a post commenting on another poster taking his grandson to a ball game....get a life, loser.
That's just more of that liberal "tolerance". rotfl
Actually, that's just more of that liberal HATE that they accuse US of.

Location hidden

#51762 Jul 27, 2014
The WB wrote:
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/ barbara-boland/white-house-tra shes-anonymous-sources-then-of fers-interview-unnamed-source? utm_source=Facebook&utm_me dium=Marketing&utm_term=Fa cebook&utm_content=Faceboo k&utm_campaign=B-Earnest-S ources
That would be hilarious,.... if it weren't coming from the Executive branch.

Location hidden

#51763 Jul 27, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Add to this a balanced budget amendment.....
I don't know what the answer is: Fairtax, flat tax, something else,...but a major overhaul of our tax system is essential. And a balanced budget amendment is an absolute necessity to bring our fiscal house in order. AND base line budgeting MUST be the first thing to go.

Location hidden

#51764 Jul 27, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
The LWLD's are miserable because they can't have their way, but they get even more so when they do. They need remember what is really important, and live each day through the eyes of those that will miss you most when God calls you home.

Location hidden

#51765 Jul 27, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what the answer is: Fairtax, flat tax, something else,...but a major overhaul of our tax system is essential. And a balanced budget amendment is an absolute necessity to bring our fiscal house in order. AND base line budgeting MUST be the first thing to go.
Like Bear said, it's about those that do not pay taxes, plain and simple.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51766 Jul 27, 2014
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>It's about who doesn't pay taxes.
Thank you for confirming my post that other countries are taking our monies and trade, and not paying their fair share of taxes in the form of higher tariffs .....

Location hidden

#51767 Jul 27, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming my post that other countries are taking our monies and trade, and not paying their fair share of taxes in the form of higher tariffs .....
Corporations do not pay taxes, fees, tariffs, or whatever, no matter what the country. Economics 101.
Bear

Dallas, GA

#51768 Jul 27, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! Jump back big fella, said no such thing. But for the sake of discussion, and assuming they actually did pay taxes, which they don't, what would their "fair share" be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Pastor Found Guilty Of Molesting Teena... Apr 17 Here is what I 7
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Apr 14 Showtime 35
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Apr 14 Showtime 32
News Melvin Shares Life Story in Young Stranger Apr 12 Greg B 1
Creative Landscaping Mar 31 Stole from me 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mar '17 Meme 1,227
ex sheriff bennett Mar '17 in the know 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance