Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#51441 Jul 24, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Obama is one of the smartest Presidents in our history!!!! Giving him credit for such a complicated plan to divide the most technologically advanced, most democratic, most powerful country in the history of the planet!!!!(**1)
You should give him your address so he can send you a "thank you" card.
(**1) Excluding from this statement a small percentage of our population who think they are a reincarnation of historical events in Boston many years ago. Nothing more than pissed off old folks who lost a lot in the Bush recession and need somebody to blame other than themselves.
PKB, DS, LWLD, to the core.

Draketown, GA

#51442 Jul 24, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, comprehension level, oh the irony exhibited by this poster, let's examine what I posted, hey Bill from Dunceville, where does it say anything about who you voted for ?
"Uhmmm, that 22% is the same as Bush's approval rating when he left office, yet we don't hear words like failure and unacceptable associated with that Administration from this crowd, I wonder why, oh wait, I know, then it would be a reflection on all those who voted for him."
Now, just wondering, since you've declared that you weren't "infatuated with the prior guy" would you characterize his 22% approval rating as a failure and unacceptable ?
And just wondering a bit more, if a 22% approval rating is a mark of failure and unacceptability is it also an indicator that those who did vote such a person were actually the clueless and uneducated ?
The rating when a president leaves office, does not equate to the rating of the entire term in office, especially when being a lame duck for the final two years. let's see how low Obama can go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr...
Dana

Pittsview, AL

#51443 Jul 24, 2014
I saw Michelle Nunn speak recently and she is exactly what we DO NOT need representing Georgia in the Senate.
She's trying to be everything to everybody and allowing her views to change with the political wind. Her history shows she'll just be another Obama lapdog yet she tries to come across as a homegrown conservative.
Make a stand on an issue Michelle.
All I know is Michelle Nunn is WRONG for Georgia.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51444 Jul 24, 2014
Wanted to share for all gun owners...

http://conservativetribune.com/never-register...

Now a respected voice on the right, one that has previously been in favor of some gun control, has come out in staunch resistance to gun registration schemes.  Dr. Ben Carson said he no longer believes in gun registration because America’s insane national debt could turn the nation into a third-world country under martial law, a situation in which law-abiding and good people will need to be armed for protection.

“If we were only concerned about external forces, then we would be okay,” he said.“But there are some pretty sinister internal forces.”
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51446 Jul 24, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The rating when a president leaves office, does not equate to the rating of the entire term in office, especially when being a lame duck for the final two years. let's see how low Obama can go.
Personally, I think at the rate he's going, he'll fall OFF the charts. Not hoping, only predicting.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51447 Jul 24, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Here, let me help you out. When you post one of your many cut and paste jobs, you will be taken a little more seriously if you give it some context. When was the last time teaching Intelligent Design was discussed on here? And I don't believe ANYONE on here has argued for teaching Ken Hamm's brand of Creationism in schools. Hence, the label "irrelevant".

And dearie, you BET I want to "control others" when those "others" are pedophiles - I want to control them right into a nice little prison cell they never get out of. I make NO apologies for that. But you keep defending your dear little pedophiles - makes me sick.
Well, there you go again, now you want to determine relevancy based on length of time since a topic was last discussed. "Teach the Controversy" is an ongoing current event, of which Intelligent Design is just one flavor, and Ken Ham's version is another. Since each state decides their own education standards there's really no telling what will come under consideration at any given time.

Oh boo hoo, you don't like my posts because I cut-paste tooooo much for your liking.

And dearie you continue to turn a blind eye to your own continue use of starwmen, no where in my post did I defend pedophiles, instead I merely pointed out the Dawkins made the point that he was not harmed by his brush with sexual abuse, which called into question the blanket contention held by others.

Do you want to go around again ?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51448 Jul 24, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Good article! I agree & have always said, Obama doesn't care about "regular" people, especially "poor" "regular" people. Liberals call me racist, yet dodge the question about what they call those blacks who criticize Obama. We've heard "Uncle Tom" & worse, when, for example, Clarence Thomas's name is mentioned, but, what do they call "regular" blacks who disagree with Obama? Are they racist? What about Harlem's Pastor Manning (mentioned in the article) who preaches against blacks & others worshiping Obama, adoring him like a saint or savior? He says all those blind Obama followers who would never dare criticize their leader, walk around in a "trance" - "hypnotized." Is he a racist? Are blacks who dare fault/criticze Obama racist?
Let's see,
blacks who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
whites who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
browns who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
reds who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
yellows who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
Democrats who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
Republicans who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
and Independents who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion.

Then we come to your posting, which by your own admittance, keeps coming back to an unresolved issue that is tormenting you, and I'm reminded of something the Bard quipped...

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51449 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Colin Powell, said they were there, end of story. The rest is just WDC as usual.

yep..........pinkie Oh my has a habit of providing info supporting the conservatives viewpoint of obama and his desire to rule the world by fiat..........and an AG with no regards to due process..........

After repeated attempts by Amy Goodman to silence Solomon in order to let Wilkerson get a word in edgewise......we have this from his link,,,,the winkie has provide us with this tidbit..........

"AMY GOODMAN: Norman, let Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson respond. And, Colonel Wilkerson, I think you made the point earlier that—when you said that Norman Solomon clearly wasn’t in government, suggesting that "you don’t know what it’s like to be in the bubble that we’re in when we are there," is what I heard you saying. So, when you say, you know, "How come you didn’t come to us?" what is it like to be in that bubble, especially as you reflect back and see the direction you went in and regret it?

COL. LAWRENCE WILKERSON: Let me—let me describe that bubble to you, for what I perceive to be the bubble around President Obama right now and the man he has nominated to be CIA director, John Brennan. What’s happening with drone strikes around the world right now is, in my opinion, as bad a development as many of the things we now condemn so readily, with 20/20 hindsight, in the George W. Bush administration. We are creating more enemies than we’re killing. We are doing things that violate international law. We are even killing American citizens without due process and have an attorney general who has said that due process does not necessarily include the legal process. Those are really scary words.

These things are happening because of that bubble that you just described. You can’t get through that bubble. You can’t get through the Brennans. You can’t get through the Clappers. You can’t get through the Hillary Clintons. You can’t get through the Bob Gates and the Leon Panettas and penetrate that bubble and say, "Do you understand what you’re doing, both to American civil liberties and to the rest of the world’s appreciation of America, with these increased drone strikes that seem to have an endless vista for future?" This is incredible. And yet, I know how these things happen. I know how these bubbles create themselves around the president and cease and stop any kind of information getting through that would alleviate or change the situation, make the discussion more fundamental about what we’re doing in the world.

AMY GOODMAN: So, Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, you’re against the confirmation of John Brennan as director of Central Intelligence.

COL. LAWRENCE WILKERSON: I think we ought to have a really, really hard discussion about what he represents and what he, because he represents it, will probably take to the directorship of the CIA.

AMY GOODMAN: We’re going to leave it there. We want to—

NORMAN SOLOMON: Well, I’d like to invite Colonel Wilkerson to go to RootsAction.org , sign up for our action alerts today to challenge the nomination of John Brennan to run the CIA, and just to mention that the impunity of the past is prefigurative for impunity of the present and the future. And I hope you’ll join with so many millions of other Americans to actively and vocally oppose not only this nomination of Brennan, but also the entire so-called war on terror, which is impunity for war that is aggressive around the world.

AMY GOODMAN: Colonel Wilkerson, could you see yourself doing that?

COL. LAWRENCE WILKERSON: I’m already doing it."

Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51450 Jul 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU saying Bush was a draft dodger doesn't make it so either. See how that works, LIBROID? ROTFL
What? You're saying Bush didn't use his daddy's political connections to get him in the National Guard so he wouldn't have to go to Viet Nam?? Sounds a lot like dodging the draft to me. And by the way, how often did Bush the Lesser show up for his guard duties?? Oh, and how's the weather over there in Right Wing Wacko Land??
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51451 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Then there's always this...
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bushs-final-appro...
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51452 Jul 24, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

Its quite obvious that thinking isn't ur strong suit.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51453 Jul 24, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Obama is one of the smartest Presidents in our history!!!! Giving him credit for such a complicated plan to divide the most technologically advanced, most democratic, most powerful country in the history of the planet!!!!(**1)
You should give him your address so he can send you a "thank you" card.
(**1) Excluding from this statement a small percentage of our population who think they are a reincarnation of historical events in Boston many years ago. Nothing more than pissed off old folks who lost a lot in the Bush recession and need somebody to blame other than themselves.
Oh, yes. I've never said Obama is dumb. He has accomplished four of his MOST IMPORTANT goals.
1. Divide this country.
2. Divide the classes.
3. Make more people dependent on the government.
4. Weaken our stance with other countries.

You libroids MUST be stopped if this country is to survive.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51454 Jul 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
And the King of Irony strikes again...
...followed by the King of Dullness striking again...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51455 Jul 24, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most ignorant bigoted dumb moron on the planet. Can't say what I really think of you, to much respect for myself to use the proper language that is required to describe you.
You really don't have a clue and way to much free time thanks in part to all the people you hate who pay taxes to make your retirement as painless as possible.

So your mad about my perception of beauty..........while you have exhibited many times your perception of beauty..........

Michele is no model, does not register on the beauty scale of hollywood, nor on the scale of most desired woman of the week........

yep.....your just another pinkie winkie with an "eye to brain malfunction," that also says obama is a good president..........

no earth shattering news from this poster..........he sees a beautiful damsel while most see a pig in a poke..........

I guess if Michele looks better than your wife.....I can understand your sorry affectation........

silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51456 Jul 24, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see,
blacks who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
whites who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
browns who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
reds who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
yellows who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
Democrats who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
Republicans who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion,
and Independents who criticize Obama are expressing their opinion.
Then we come to your posting, which by your own admittance, keeps coming back to an unresolved issue that is tormenting you, and I'm reminded of something the Bard quipped...
You're one of the worst on this forum to use "Uncle Tom" & " Tom" when the topic is black conservatives. That's YOUR racist opinion. I'm NOT tormented & have no reason to be. My comment was TO Bill about how much I liked the article & agreed with the OPINION of the author. I voice my opinion & you do the protesting by chiming in with your usual predictable garbage... If you have something to say about the article, by all means, express your opinion, or otherwise, get off my ass for expressing mine.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51457 Jul 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" (Mark Twain)
This poster never seems to take this advice, does he/she/it? But it does provide a plethora of entertainment.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51458 Jul 24, 2014
Dana wrote:
I saw Michelle Nunn speak recently and she is exactly what we DO NOT need representing Georgia in the Senate.
She's trying to be everything to everybody and allowing her views to change with the political wind. Her history shows she'll just be another Obama lapdog yet she tries to come across as a homegrown conservative.
Make a stand on an issue Michelle.
All I know is Michelle Nunn is WRONG for Georgia.

I agree..........totally........ ..also glad that sorry rino Kingston will no longer be in washington.......

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51459 Jul 24, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You're saying Bush didn't use his daddy's political connections to get him in the National Guard so he wouldn't have to go to Viet Nam?? Sounds a lot like dodging the draft to me. And by the way, how often did Bush the Lesser show up for his guard duties?? Oh, and how's the weather over there in Right Wing Wacko Land??
He served in the National Guard. Now, tell us again which branch Obama served in? Clinton? You might as well let this go. You've lost this one. Until you can show us the military service of YOUR two heros and PROVE that Bush was a draft dodger, it's a moot point. Your opinion is simply that......YOUR opinion.

Will you EVER stop showing your desperation? At any rate, what does ANY of that have to do with what is happening now?
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51460 Jul 24, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Wanted to share for all gun owners...
http://conservativetribune.com/never-register...
Now a respected voice on the right, one that has previously been in favor of some gun control, has come out in staunch resistance to gun registration schemes.  Dr. Ben Carson said he no longer believes in gun registration because America’s insane national debt could turn the nation into a third-world country under martial law, a situation in which law-abiding and good people will need to be armed for protection.
“If we were only concerned about external forces, then we would be okay,” he said.“But there are some pretty sinister internal forces.”

and we see some of those sinister forces right here on topix..........

Draketown, GA

#51461 Jul 24, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there's always this...
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bushs-final-appro...
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.
Amazing, once again, there are polls out there that support whatever view point one happens to have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Tue Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Mon Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mon Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages