Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#51469 Jul 24, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most ignorant bigoted dumb moron on the planet. Can't say what I really think of you, to much respect for myself to use the proper language that is required to describe you.
You really don't have a clue and way to much free time thanks in part to all the people you hate who pay taxes to make your retirement as painless as possible.
I have no idea if the poster (rename) is retired or not, but this poster (Auntie) should be aware that many retirees, particularly those that had the foresight to plan properly for it, still pay taxes while being retired. That thought may be lost on the clueless and uneducated that want to rely on the government to take care of ALL their needs...

----------

Difference between Liberals and Conservatives…
Liberals think we should be equal at the finish line.
Conservatives think we should be equal at the starting line.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51470 Jul 24, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, once again, there are polls out there that support whatever view point one happens to have.
Obama approval ratings polls drive her mad. The only thing that drives her more insane is when polls mention religion/Christians....and she wants to talk about "tormented?" It's HILARIOUS - LOL
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51471 Jul 24, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, once again, there are polls out there that support whatever view point one happens to have.
I suppose that means that any poll you point to will now be considered irrelevant... since "there are polls out there that support whatever view point one happens to have" as you say.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51472 Jul 24, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there's always this...
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bushs-final-appro...
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

And there is this..........where Bush has the highest approval (at any given time) of any president since Truman....
and beats Truman for lowest approval rating..........

and in his first term beat Clinton, his Father, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, and Truman with higher ratings....

while matching Truman for lowest in his second term.........

All this goes to show folks are fickle form one day to the next....unless of course there are winkies involved.......

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116677/presidentia...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#51473 Jul 24, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its quite obvious that thinking isn't ur strong suit.

Spot on with this post..........

Location hidden

#51474 Jul 24, 2014
Dana wrote:
I saw Michelle Nunn speak recently and she is exactly what we DO NOT need representing Georgia in the Senate.
She's trying to be everything to everybody and allowing her views to change with the political wind. Her history shows she'll just be another Obama lapdog yet she tries to come across as a homegrown conservative.
Make a stand on an issue Michelle.
All I know is Michelle Nunn is WRONG for Georgia.
Wondering (not worth the time and effort to look it up) if Ms. Nunn ever uses her married name or wants to keep it (her surname) "alive" as "homage" to her father? If she ran as Michelle Martin, would anyone know her lineage? Would anyone care?
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51475 Jul 24, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we need another beauty in the White House like Barbara Bush... Mmmmmm... sexy!!

Well heck mr winkie..........I understand you dont like women over the age of consent anyway..........according to some posts I've read.....

Location hidden

#51476 Jul 24, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its quite obvious that thinking isn't ur strong suit.
+1

Ain't it the truth.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51477 Jul 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea if the poster (rename) is retired or not, but this poster (Auntie) should be aware that many retirees, particularly those that had the foresight to plan properly for it, still pay taxes while being retired. That thought may be lost on the clueless and uneducated that

I just let the winkies make assumptions about my life and style of living...... I would hate to be the one charged with their sorry butts changing their way of decision making..........after all,,,,it does keep them down on the looney farm.........where they were hatched,,,,and have resided ever since..........

Location hidden

#51478 Jul 24, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on with this post..........
+1

Absolutely.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51479 Jul 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes. I've never said Obama is dumb. He has accomplished four of his MOST IMPORTANT goals.
1. Divide this country.
2. Divide the classes.
3. Make more people dependent on the government.
4. Weaken our stance with other countries.
You libroids MUST be stopped if this country is to survive.
November can't come quickly enough for me. Like General said, we haven't even heard wicked responses yet.... You just wait, they'll go madder than mad.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51480 Jul 24, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Not speaking for Aggie..........but I was referring to you and the long missed IO defending pedophiles even further back mr pinkie..........
course there may be one posting now that matches up with the IO personna..........ole dapperdumber himself......if so....he has really gotten to be a bigger winkie than I ever thought possible......
I've noticed that when one of the regulars disappears, a couple of the "other" regulars THEN shows up. It MUST be exhausting posting and then coming back on as others to show support. lol
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51481 Jul 24, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
yep..........pinkie Oh my has a habit of providing info supporting the conservatives viewpoint of obama and his desire to rule the world by fiat..........and an AG with no regards to due process..........
So tell us,
was John McCain subjected to torture.
or merely enhanced interrogation ?

Surely, you were among those trying to pierce the bubble, clamoring for due processes.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51482 Jul 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea if the poster (rename) is retired or not, but this poster (Auntie) should be aware that many retirees, particularly those that had the foresight to plan properly for it, still pay taxes while being retired. That thought may be lost on the clueless and uneducated that want to rely on the government to take care of ALL their needs...
----------
Difference between Liberals and Conservatives…
Liberals think we should be equal at the finish line.
Conservatives think we should be equal at the starting line.
What? Retirees pay taxes? What astounding facts will you tell us next? That water freezes when it's cold enough... that a rubber ball will fall to the ground because of gravity when you let it go? Thanks so much for imparting a bit of your vast and impressive knowledge...

By the way, perhaps this poster doesn't keep up enough (or is intelligent enough in his/her/its reading comprehension) to know the "rename" lives on government assistance in a tar-paper shack, sometimes supplementing his meager meals with fried squirrel brains.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51483 Jul 24, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that means that any poll you point to will now be considered irrelevant... since "there are polls out there that support whatever view point one happens to have" as you say.
We always post the latest polls... always relevant until the next, right?

Location hidden

#51484 Jul 24, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already said Clinton dodged the draft; he did so much the same way that Bush the Lesser did. You haven't won anything except in your pea-sized brain. Anyone with any intelligence knows that Bush the Lesser dodged the draft and "pretended" to be in the National Guard.
As for Obama, he chose not to serve in the military. If that makes him a coward, it makes you and I and millions of other people cowards. There is nothing in the requirements for office of president which requires military service.
By the way, no desperation here... maybe you should look inward - I noticed you posted about 20 posts in a row a while back... are you lonely or just sobering up?
lol Just MORE left wing EXCUSES. Perhaps you should write a book of EXCUSES.
Bush dodged and Obama chose. ROTFL You are SO sad. SMH
PROVE that Bush dodged. You simply posted YOUR OPINION AGAIN. You must not know the difference in OPINION and FACT. Prove it, libroid.
Neither. Sat down to the computer for the first time that day and got caught up. You've claimed to be intelligent. Seems you could have figured that out.
Drink up, libroid and then Just Dial It.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#51485 Jul 24, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already said Clinton dodged the draft; he did so much the same way that Bush the Lesser did. You haven't won anything except in your pea-sized brain. Anyone with any intelligence knows that Bush the Lesser dodged the draft and "pretended" to be in the National Guard.
As for Obama, he chose not to serve in the military. If that makes him a coward, it makes you and I and millions of other people cowards. There is nothing in the requirements for office of president which requires military service.
By the way, no desperation here... maybe you should look inward - I noticed you posted about 20 posts in a row a while back... are you lonely or just sobering up?
Bush did serve in the national Guard, though there are questions regarding the completion of his obligations, he was honorably discharged.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_m...

Location hidden

#51486 Jul 24, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Retirees pay taxes? What astounding facts will you tell us next? That water freezes when it's cold enough... that a rubber ball will fall to the ground because of gravity when you let it go? Thanks so much for imparting a bit of your vast and impressive knowledge...
By the way, perhaps this poster doesn't keep up enough (or is intelligent enough in his/her/its reading comprehension) to know the "rename" lives on government assistance in a tar-paper shack, sometimes supplementing his meager meals with fried squirrel brains.
Will you PLEASE get past your jealousies?

I mean we all KNOW that libroids don't TRULY feel compassion and equality. We all KNOW what hypocrites the libroids are, but I am trying to save you further embarrassment.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51487 Jul 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering (not worth the time and effort to look it up) if Ms. Nunn ever uses her married name or wants to keep it (her surname) "alive" as "homage" to her father? If she ran as Michelle Martin, would anyone know her lineage? Would anyone care?

Good point..........I also wondered about this..........her hubby is a stay at home dad according to Nunn..........perhaps she wears the pants in the family.........
“Nunn said she was well established professionally when she married 13 years ago.“It really, frankly, didn’t occur to me to change my name,” she said.””

However their home that sold for $825,000 in 2007 showed ownership under the names of Ron Martin and Michele Nunn Martin……………

Perhaps Nunn truly is playing off her Dad’s name………….but she has told her first lie already with her name usage…………She uses Nunn for promotion purposes…and Martin for legal purposes…..

Just another pinkie libroid chameleon…………..

I wonder if the kiddes are confused which family name they belong too………..

rename

Carnesville, GA

#51489 Jul 24, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us,
was John McCain subjected to torture.
or merely enhanced interrogation ?
Surely, you were among those trying to pierce the bubble, clamoring for due processes.

didnt see them mentioned in the link pinkie......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on him Jun 16 IllBBk 1
Blues,boy,Xa-nax,add-erall,H,B/lk,Etc Jun 9 Locko 1
Want to buy between 50 - 1000 acres of Good Lan... Jun 7 private buyer 1
what is ku? May 31 moe 1
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) May 26 Dog pound 16
want to buy 40 - 200 acres of land near darien May '18 retired 1
Beware. Apr '18 jbk 4

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages