Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51397 Jul 23, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats, at least the ones that will most likely be around after Obama is out of office, want nothing to do with anything from Obama that could come back to haunt them. It's just that simple.
They all adored him.....until they didn't. When it because painfully obvious that he was in waaay over his head, they couldn't get out the door fast enough. Those who end up losing their cushy Senate jobs will REALLY hate him.

Location hidden

#51398 Jul 23, 2014
Chickenbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I could see how one could think that. They would just have to be completely uninformed, pre-biased, and stupid. That's all it would take to come to that conclusion.
However - if you actually READ something that wasn't written by whacko's. and even remotely behaved like a responsible, reasonable citizen - you probably wouldn't come up with that conclusion.
So! You are saying that we should just read left wing lunatic propaganda. ROTFL You left wing whacko's aka libroids have no connection to reality whatsoever. If you whacko libroids were doing such a good job, the midterms wouldn't have the democrats running scared. What's THAT all about? lolololol

Location hidden

#51399 Jul 23, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's a picture of his girlfriend Spin-ergy (before she got old and put on all that weight):
http://acidcow.com/pics/20100702/drunk_girls_...
Awwwwwww. I'm just crushed. Crushed, I tell ya. lololol

Make up your mind. Am I the big 'ole fat girl or the blond passed out on the floor?
I am guessing you got those pictures from your on "personal" collection. hahahaha.

Location hidden

#51400 Jul 23, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony of you calling someone out for using multiple user names... the KING himself AKA who, what, when, where, why, name, rename, who cares and idiot, fool, etc., etc. You've had more user names that Spin-ergy has had Johns from the street corner...
Awwwwwww. Now you are really hurting my feelings. You really know how to hurt a girl. lololololol

Let's see....what can I post back to you.....

Oh! I know! Okay. Here goes.
You've had more Johns from the street corner than rename has had user names.

How's that?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#51401 Jul 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point, Jeb? One person who you've posted was a Jew was a criminal and that convicts the entire Jewish population? Is THAT your point?
I ain't trying to convict the entire Jewish population, I am simply trying to point out that they are no better or worse than the rest of us Christians, Muslims and non-believers. I have been unable to find any solid evidence that they are actually "Gods chosen people"- hope this helps.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#51402 Jul 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't trying to convict the entire Jewish population, I am simply trying to point out that they are no better or worse than the rest of us Christians, Muslims and non-believers. I have been unable to find any solid evidence that they are actually "Gods chosen people"- hope this helps.
Exodus 19:5
Deuteronomy 7:6-8
Deuteronomy 14:2
Deuteronomy 26:17-19
2 Samuel 7:23-24
1 Kings 8:53
1 Kings 10:9
1 Chronicles 17:20-21
Psalms 105:8-15
Psalms 135:4
Isaiah 41:8
Isaiah 43:1-3
Isaiah 44:21
Jeremiah 31:1-4
Jeremiah 31:9-11
Jeremiah 46:27-28
Ezekiel 36:24-28
Ezekiel 37:21-25
Joel 3:1-2
Amos 3:1-2
Romans 11:1-2
Hebrews 8:8-13

Whenever Israel rebelled against God, they suffered the consequences of losing His hedge of protection. Christians are grafted in to the family of Israel and America was founded on Christian principles. America has rebelled and like Israel will have her protection removed by God, but there is still a promise for us as for all people:

2 Chronicles 7:13-15
English Standard Version (ESV)

13 When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, 14 if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayer that is made in this place.

Now a person could examine the truth of the Bible which has survived for thousands of years with literally millions of people trying to twist it's words and deny it's authentic truth, and find a new freedom or a person can continue to go his own way like a stiff necked sheep and suffer the consequences here and in the hereafter. Eternity is a long time. Shall we choose the narrow path and become followers and seek the face of God or choose the wide path so favored by the world?
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51403 Jul 24, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the irony of you calling someone out for using multiple user names... the KING himself AKA who, what, when, where, why, name, rename, who cares and idiot, fool, etc., etc. You've had more user names that Spin-ergy has had Johns from the street corner...
Well heck mr winkie.....
I notify with a post every time I change user names.....
You and the other Libroids do not....

BTW....I've been reading some of the blairsville threads... Seems many there think you are a phedophile....

Perhaps you want to make a defense....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#51404 Jul 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.

It's not too difficult. Typical libroid, blinded by anger (for various reasons) and lack of knowledge. Yet, he/she knows it all. Ever notice how many "topics" (no pun intended) he/she addresses? Definitely the smartest guy/gal in the room...:)

Rule for posting, taken from:"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" (Mark Twain)

Better to address only what you're familiar with or have an informed opinion (no, not that dingbat) upon, rather than attempt to be an expert on all things and appear like Skippy.

----------
Conservaphobia:
An irrational fear that one might have to live one’s life without government regulations and benefits.

An uneducated and clueless voter is a dangerous thing. They tend to vote Liberal…

"Definition of stupid:
Knowing the TRUTH, seeing the TRUTH, but believing the LIES."

"The entire liberal philosophy is based on anti-individualism and burdened down with a complete lack of logic. No liberal has ever been able to explain why it is OK for someone to use the government to do for them what would be a crime if they did it for themselves- such as seize the property of someone else because you think you need it more than they do…"

That pinkie winkie also has Koch-a-mania....

No medicene available to treat the hives from such mental illness....,

rename

Carnesville, GA

#51405 Jul 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was just pointing out how utterly insane you are. To BLINDLY support someone, regardless of the party, is careless at best. You think you are being patriotic by stating such? You are being completely devoid of any sensibility whatsoever. You can substitute any crime against the citizens of this country into the cage/dog food analogy I gave you and it will STILL prove how absolutely stupid and careless you are. Patriotic???? OMGosh. Grow a brain before you do any more harm. Daaaaaaang.

That dinkie can only function in life when gubmint tells him what to think,what to eat, and provide him the money to do so..........

Book of Bubba.....2:5..........no sub sections.......

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#51406 Jul 24, 2014
Chickenbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I could see how one could think that. They would just have to be completely uninformed, pre-biased, and stupid. That's all it would take to come to that conclusion.
However - if you actually READ something that wasn't written by whacko's. and even remotely behaved like a responsible, reasonable citizen - you probably wouldn't come up with that conclusion.
The conclusion comes from the fact that the Senate isn't offering up any legislation coming from Obama. The conclusion comes from the fact that politicians (most all of them) are more concerned with maintaining their seat, than they are with actually identifying, and executing solutions to problems. The conclusion comes from the fact that Obama will be gone, most of them will still be around, well past 2016.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51407 Jul 24, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, let me help you out. When you post one of your many cut and paste jobs, you will be taken a little more seriously if you give it some context. When was the last time teaching Intelligent Design was discussed on here? And I don't believe ANYONE on here has argued for teaching Ken Hamm's brand of Creationism in schools. Hence, the label "irrelevant".
And dearie, you BET I want to "control others" when those "others" are pedophiles - I want to control them right into a nice little prison cell they never get out of. I make NO apolo
gies for that. But you keep defending your dear little pedophiles - makes me sick.

I'm pretty sure him and Sick man hold hands while looking at pedophile websites..........

Draketown, GA

#51408 Jul 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Lawyer, my ass !! I wouldn't let your stupidass try to mitigate my old damn dog out of the damn pound! Hell! I'd bout as soon hire OMTE.
You are obviously behind regarding the "lawyer" point in this discussion.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51409 Jul 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Lawyer, my ass !! I wouldn't let your stupidass try to mitigate my old damn dog out of the damn pound! Hell! I'd bout as soon hire OMTE.

what happened to your mangy quare cat???.......

I expect the dog is glad to be rid of you.........

Draketown, GA

#51410 Jul 24, 2014
Did you hear the Artlanta mayor'scomment on the Isral/Hamas/Palestinian fighting/ he say that no terrorist organization should be launching rockets. What a fool.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51411 Jul 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point, Jeb? One person who you've posted was a Jew was a criminal and that convicts the entire Jewish population? Is THAT your point?

winkie jeb paints in dots..........sorta like my periods here..........

If the pinkie puts enough dots on a canvas, he will sell to another pinkie libroid.......at half price.........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#51412 Jul 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't trying to convict the entire Jewish population, I am simply trying to point out that they are no better or worse than the rest of us Christians, Muslims and non-believers. I have been unable to find any solid evidence that they are actually "Gods chosen people"- hope this helps.

This pinkie still looking under rocks for answers.........has no library card..........and soon will discover the difference between an enigma and an enema..........

roflllllllllllllllllllllll.... ...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#51414 Jul 24, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Did you hear the Artlanta mayor'scomment on the Isral/Hamas/Palestinian fighting/ he say that no terrorist organization should be launching rockets. What a fool.

???? Not sure I understand your reasoning..........can you clarify??

rename

Carnesville, GA

#51415 Jul 24, 2014

Sure it was an attempt to squeeze Israel..........

"an attempt by the Obama administration to squeeze Israel to end its Gaza campaign."

and when called out about it.........."The FAA lifted the ban at 11:45 p.m. EDT on Wednesday."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/kerry-in-...

silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51416 Jul 24, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
I don't necessarily agree (or disagree) with the author's points, but one is interesting:
From page 2: "Here is the truth: Democrats want poor people dependent on government. They trap young black-skinned children in rotten government schools because they do not want to throw the teachers’ unions out of the bed they share."
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-just-t...
"Release the hounds": the responses (if any) will be interesting.
Good article! I agree & have always said, Obama doesn't care about "regular" people, especially "poor" "regular" people. Liberals call me racist, yet dodge the question about what they call those blacks who criticize Obama. We've heard "Uncle Tom" & worse, when, for example, Clarence Thomas's name is mentioned, but, what do they call "regular" blacks who disagree with Obama? Are they racist? What about Harlem's Pastor Manning (mentioned in the article) who preaches against blacks & others worshiping Obama, adoring him like a saint or savior? He says all those blind Obama followers who would never dare criticize their leader, walk around in a "trance" - "hypnotized." Is he a racist? Are blacks who dare fault/criticze Obama racist?
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51417 Jul 24, 2014

Libroids === the new book burners looking for witches..........

http://washingtonexaminer.com/fec-chair-warns...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 13 hr mmedellin87 1,208
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Sat Driver T 19
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov 12 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov 11 Farrell Landon 6
Cracker Gangsta Rap (Mar '12) Nov 10 Farrell Landon 12
$200,000.00 Christmas Tree? (Dec '11) Nov 9 dandrade 7
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Nov 8 everylifematters 59

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance