jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#51155 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL!!! Oh the irony... LoL!!!
Your are the dumbest piece of trash on here...on top of being a total pu$$...LoL!!!
Tell me, jebby...
Why with all that money you mooched off the state...
Why didn't you get your teeth fixed?
You do know that werewolf grill scares little children...don't you?
I'm mean really...you can probably eat corn on the cob through a pin-rail fence...Huh?
And you are way too old to be acting as stupid as you do, really...
I mean Obama probably hates you worst than he does me...
He's probably going to put a hit out on you...for making liberal babykillers look so dumb.
Keep posting...with every post you show people how stupid the democratic party is...SMH.
You're nothin but a dumb babykiller, jebby...and that's all you'll ever be.
You have added nothing of value to this thread or in life period...
You're pathetic...I know it, you know it, Obama knows it.
I and I'm sure most in this county are glad your stupid self is gone.
And if you ever bring your stupid ugly face around me...I'll have your ugly self whistling dixie with no teeth, puss. GB.
...and let tell you something dirtbag, I have NEVER "mooched any money off the state", I made mine fair and square by dealing drugs!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#51156 Jul 22, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, would you mind if me, Dave, CT and sick man come over this afternoon and enjoy a little swim in your above ground pool? We'll bring a case of PBR and all of Charlie Pride cd's.! lol
Dang, you're just plain lame and stupid...SMH.
I don't drink and no queer Obama worshipers are allowed in my pool...
You and your fa$$ot buddies will have to worship Obama at your house. LoL!!!
Churlish Truths

United States

#51157 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
When he returns from California & Seattle, he'll come home, rest up, take a few phone calls & prepare to lift off again for a 16 day Martha Vineyard vacation...
-
Yep, he's cool ain't he. Come home, rest up, take a few phone calls and off again. Awesome president. Glad you agree. You keep up the good comments on him and he may have something speshul just for you and yours.
-
Jemima

Mount Airy, GA

#51158 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
As Obama heads to the West Coast today for a 3 days of FUNraising for democratic candidates, Governor Rick Perry deploys 1000 Texas National Guardsmen to the Rio Grande Valley. White House Press secretary, Josh Earnest, says the White House "doesn't anticipate any changes to Obama's schedule this week." ... Not even the border crisis at home or other crises around the world have stopped Obama from giving joke filled speeches at 9 political events in the past 2-1/2 weeks. Today he heads West to mix & mingle with the rich, famous, & technology moguls, as he will attend events in Seattle, Silicon Valley, & Los Angeles.
http://m.newsbusters.org/media-topics/broadca...
Do you intend to give Hilary as much crap as Obama, or will you admit defeat. I hope you finally admit defeat so I can go back to voting for the occasional rational Republican. At one time you didn't have to look for one, now they are really hard to find.
Churlish Truths

United States

#51159 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Oops, forgot to mention he JUST returned Sunday evening with family from Camp David, left today for more West Coast FUNraising, will return to the White House & then lift off for his 16 day Martha's Vineyard vacation.
-
Thanks for the fine update and support, silverbox. I thought he was just on the West Coast. He's so busy that it's hard to keep.
-
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#51160 Jul 22, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>...and let tell you something dirtbag, I have NEVER "mooched any money off the state", I made mine fair and square by dealing drugs!
Yeah right...
You're too stupid to sell anything.
Yep, you were an incompetent dummy that mooched off the state for years and that's it.
You only ever got anywhere...cuz you kissed more a$$ and ate more cheese than any punk alive.
You're pathetic, jebby.
And have only ever amounted to nothing more than do boy moocher.
Oh and did I mention those teeth are out of this world...
I don't see how you don't bust your ugly ole lady's lips with those chompers...everytime you try and kiss that beast. LoL!!!
Go see an orthodontist ASAP...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Dang you're ugly, jebby...LoL!!!
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51161 Jul 22, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Thanks for the fine update and support, silverbox. I thought he was just on the West Coast. He's so busy that it's hard to keep.
-
You know that FUNraising IS busy work... after all that NY FUNraising, he rested up at Camp David, NOW he's off for more West Coast FUNraising, then he's off on a 16 day Martha's Vineyard vacay... he's YOUR man.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#51162 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Go Israel!!!
Bomb this shit out of them dumba$$ muslims...
Why don't you just Go to Israel? I am sure that they would like to have a tough killer like you on their side! Just think of all the fun you could have beating up little muslim kids all day! Take your two little porch monkeys with you and train them to be homicidal maniacs while you are at it.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51163 Jul 22, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you intend to give Hilary as much crap as Obama, or will you admit defeat. I hope you finally admit defeat so I can go back to voting for the occasional rational Republican. At one time you didn't have to look for one, now they are really hard to find.
Jeb, oops, I mean Jemima,

Didn't you learn anything growing up in the country? Don't count your chickens before they hatch... Hillary hasn't even announced she's running and you already have her in the Oval Office & Bill planning State dinner menus. Those are your dreams -NOT mine.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#51164 Jul 22, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just Go to Israel? I am sure that they would like to have a tough killer like you on their side! Just think of all the fun you could have beating up little muslim kids all day! Take your two little porch monkeys with you and train them to be homicidal maniacs while you are at it.
Go Israel!!!
Bomb the shit out of them worthless muslims!!!
Kill'em all and let God sort'em out...LoL!!!
Why don't you go to Gaza and take your mutt kids...so the Israelis can wipe your a$$es out with them dumb muslims?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51165 Jul 22, 2014
Not surprises here....

Border sheriffs pan Perry’s plan to send National Guardsmen
By CHRISTY HOPPE
Published: 21 July 2014 11:04 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state/headline...

AUSTIN — Leaders along the Texas border with Mexico slammed Gov. Rick Perry’s move Monday to send 1,000 National Guard troops to South Texas, saying overwhelmed counties need law enforcement and charitable aid, not militarization.

Perry portrayed his decision as necessary to help U.S. Border Patrol agents overwhelmed by an estimated stream of 60,000 unaccompanied children from Central America. With border security spread thin and distracted, drug cartels and human traffickers might push into a state where their crimes already have taken a toll, he said.

...Sheriffs and others along the border said they had not been consulted. They questioned the wisdom of sending military personnel who are not authorized to stop anyone.

“At this time, a lot of people do things for political reasons. I don’t know that it helps,” said Cameron County Sheriff Omar Lucio.

He and other sheriffs said spending money to hire more deputies and police makes more sense. Lucio said deputies, police and the U.S. Border Patrol work well together and that they have been able to handle the small uptick in crime along the border.

“I don’t know what good they can do,” Lucio said of military personnel.“You just can’t come out here and be a police officer.”

...Perry gave no indication how the state would shift money to pay for the action — although an early memo from his office cited potential cuts from transportation and health services, areas of state government that are frequently strapped.

...Sen. Juan “Chuy” Hinojosa, D-McAllen, who represents the border area, said if crime were a reason to call out the National Guard, then based on statistics, the troops would be better sent to Dallas and Houston.

He said immigration is a polarizing issue and calling in troops is “a very simplistic answer to a complex problem” that involves gangs and poverty in Central America, desperate families and a broken immigration system.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51166 Jul 22, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Not surprises here....
Border sheriffs pan Perry’s plan to send National Guardsmen
By CHRISTY HOPPE
Published: 21 July 2014 11:04 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state/headline...
AUSTIN — Leaders along the Texas border with Mexico slammed Gov. Rick Perry’s move Monday to send 1,000 National Guard troops to South Texas, saying overwhelmed counties need law enforcement and charitable aid, not militarization.
Perry portrayed his decision as necessary to help U.S. Border Patrol agents overwhelmed by an estimated stream of 60,000 unaccompanied children from Central America. With border security spread thin and distracted, drug cartels and human traffickers might push into a state where their crimes already have taken a toll, he said.
...Sheriffs and others along the border said they had not been consulted. They questioned the wisdom of sending military personnel who are not authorized to stop anyone.
“At this time, a lot of people do things for political reasons. I don’t know that it helps,” said Cameron County Sheriff Omar Lucio.
He and other sheriffs said spending money to hire more deputies and police makes more sense. Lucio said deputies, police and the U.S. Border Patrol work well together and that they have been able to handle the small uptick in crime along the border.
“I don’t know what good they can do,” Lucio said of military personnel.“You just can’t come out here and be a police officer.”
...Perry gave no indication how the state would shift money to pay for the action — although an early memo from his office cited potential cuts from transportation and health services, areas of state government that are frequently strapped.
...Sen. Juan “Chuy” Hinojosa, D-McAllen, who represents the border area, said if crime were a reason to call out the National Guard, then based on statistics, the troops would be better sent to Dallas and Houston.
He said immigration is a polarizing issue and calling in troops is “a very simplistic answer to a complex problem” that involves gangs and poverty in Central America, desperate families and a broken immigration system.
They're all democrats, right? I read that land is heavily democratic, Lucio, too. You're right, no surprises.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51167 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all democrats, right? I read that land is heavily democratic, Lucio, too. You're right, no surprises.
I'll add, how do you NOT know those democratic sheriffs aren't taking money from the coyotes? Maybe Governor Perry knows a few things you don't know about. It is possibility, right??... course, we don't expect dumborats to think outside their little boxed up minds
amirite

United States

#51168 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Dang, you're just plain lame and stupid...SMH.
You have gone from being the dumbest by far poster on topix, to the dumbest and most pathetic.

Your idiocy and third grade "intellect" would make much more sense if you were an alcoholic.

Who do you think you're kidding, claiming to be Christian? You really couldn't be less like Christ. Every single Muslim is more like Jesus than you.

You will burn in hell like your racist ancestors.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51169 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Dang, you're just plain lame and stupid...SMH.
That's OK... there's not enough room for us and your wife - she takes up a lot of room, if you know what I mean...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51170 Jul 22, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that coincide with the August Recess that Congress is planning, oh wait, maybe Congress is planning to stay in town and actually do something.
Congress DO SOMETHING??? That's an oxymoron, isn't it??
Churlish Truths

United States

#51171 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Go Israel!!!
Bomb the shit out of them worthless muslims!!!
Kill'em all and let God sort'em out...LoL!!!
Why don't you go to Gaza and take your mutt kids...so the Israelis can wipe your a$$es out with them dumb muslims?
-
Dang right and get some Christians too. We non religious folks need a break from ALL the religious nuts.
-
I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable.
-
-
-
-
"I've been kicked out of better places than this." - Barbarba Stanwyck, Mexicali Rose, 1929
Churlish Truths

United States

#51172 Jul 22, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
That's OK... there's not enough room for us and your wife - she takes up a lot of room, if you know what I mean...
-
That's it's wife? I thought they were running a sea world.
rename

Blairsville, GA

#51173 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>They're all democrats, right? I read that land is heavily democratic, Lucio, too. You're right, no surprises.
Have you noticed how many of these libroid posters are now claiming not to have voted for Obama, claiming they voted repub, claiming they are moderates that did not vote for Obama..... All the while posting Libroud ideas .....and supporting the Obamas libroid policies.....

Many claiming to be well off financially, in the stock market ,,,,,etc etcetera...

chameleons with standard stripes down their back.....

Let the demos get the upper hand and they'll change their tune, their allegiance and fly the other color....

Such jackazz weasels .....

OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#51174 Jul 22, 2014
amirite wrote:
<quoted text>
You have gone from being the dumbest by far poster on topix, to the dumbest and most pathetic.
Your idiocy and third grade "intellect" would make much more sense if you were an alcoholic.
Who do you think you're kidding, claiming to be Christian? You really couldn't be less like Christ. Every single Muslim is more like Jesus than you.
You will burn in hell like your racist ancestors.
Oh hush, sissie...
Only God can judge me, dummy...
Or does that only apply when you fa$$ots say it?
You queers are the most pathetic creatures on the planet next to a child molestor...period.
And did you know Jesus?
You queers make me sick how you try and use Christ and Christianity...when it benefits your queer agenda or to make yourselves feel better...Ugh.
You don't know how Christ was like and you don't know me...
So hush ya dumb fa$$ot...I don't feel like arguing with your dumb sissie a$$ right now...GB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mon HUH 9
Review: Fatous African Hair Braiding Feb 28 bridgettemonique03 1
Woodbine Blackface party!! Feb 26 James 7
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Feb 25 magnolia 26
Infowars.com banned from Facebook (Aug '14) Feb 9 eswartz1 4
Booms (Jan '14) Feb 8 julie 4
NBC says Kris Kyle was a racist Feb 6 Snuffy 1

Flood Warning for Glynn County was issued at March 03 at 9:56PM EST

Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:49 am PST

NFL 6:49AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 1:44 PM
Jaguars' Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Report: Falcons sign LB Nate Stupar to one-year deal
Bleacher Report11:44 AM
Falcons Release Photos of New Stadium Progress