Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Churlish Truths

United States

#51179 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh hush, sissie...
Only God can judge me, dummy...
Or does that only apply when you fa$$ots say it?
You queers are the most pathetic creatures on the planet next to a child molestor...period.
And did you know Jesus?
You queers make me sick how you try and use Christ and Christianity...when it benefits your queer agenda or to make yourselves feel better...Ugh.
You don't know how Christ was like and you don't know me...
So hush ya dumb fa$$ot...I don't feel like arguing with your dumb sissie a$$ right now...GB.
-
Holy chit! That's one bad dose of Christianity right there. Or something.
-
amirite

Cape Coral, FL

#51180 Jul 22, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
His toothless dad used to tell him homosexuality was a sin, while banging him behind the barn.

He hasn't had pussle since pussle had him!

He isn't Christian at all, and doesn't make enough money to be Republican.

In summary - OMTE is a hellbound loser, and a virgin that never graduated high school.

I own him! He's so mad and scared.
rename

Nicholson, GA

#51181 Jul 22, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
What a pinkie conumdrum......

The winkie hates Christianity and claims to be a judge.....

Can't make this dinkiocy up folks....

rename

Nicholson, GA

#51182 Jul 22, 2014
no youbewrong wrote:
<quoted text>jeb is dumbest.

dave is most pathetic.

While jeb is the pinkest.....pinkieDave is not only the most pompous, but the most illiterate in regards to recent political history.....

He has missed nearly every fact in the books.... lays claim to being repub,,,,and adores Obama.....

Jeb just don't have a clue.....his main interest is mangy cats,,,, 300 lb gf's,,,, and replacing the shocks and springs on the right side of his Mini Cooper.....after every tenth date to the local swamp to fish for mud cats....

I wonder how the pinkie gets his gf in and out of that thing....,

Churlish Truths

United States

#51183 Jul 22, 2014
-
"Obama cancels Kimmel show appearance amid world crises
He will not appear on Jimmy Kimmelís late night comedy show Wednesday."
-
This can't be right because I was assured by silverfox that PRESIDENT Obama preferred fun and Kimmel is fun. Right?
-
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51184 Jul 22, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
"Obama cancels Kimmel show appearance amid world crises
He will not appear on Jimmy Kimmelís late night comedy show Wednesday."
-
This can't be right because I was assured by silverfox that PRESIDENT Obama preferred fun and Kimmel is fun. Right?
-
You think Obama's not going to be laughing & partying, anyway?? Do you really?... It was supposed to be a "surprise" appearance. It was never announced. You think Feinstein, other democrats, along with McCain & republicans are upset now??? It wouldn't have been pretty... He's still hobnobbing with celebrities, just not on national television, & away from a viewing audience.- Be sure of it.
rename

Nicholson, GA

#51185 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>You think Obama's not going to be laughing & partying, anyway?? Do you really?... It was supposed to be a "surprise" appearance. It was never announced. You think Feinstein, other democrats, along with McCain & republicans are upset now??? It wouldn't have been pretty... He's still hobnobbing with celebrities, just not on national television, & away from a viewing audience.- Be sure of it.

Street artists are having a field day with Obamas visit for his $32 k dinner plate ripoff .....

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/la-street-art...

silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51186 Jul 22, 2014
"ABC is officially denying the report calling the news, "inaccurate" & saying Obama, " is not booked on the show."
The Kimmel Show issued a similar denial.

Why sure they're denying it, of course they are.
rename

Nicholson, GA

#51187 Jul 22, 2014

‚ÄúBetween 2000 and 2013, we lawfully issued almost 30 million work and immigrant visas. To put that number in perspective, 30 million is about the population of El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala combined.‚ÄĚ

rename

Nicholson, GA

#51188 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51189 Jul 22, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Street artists are having a field day with Obamas visit for his $32 k dinner plate ripoff .....
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/la-street-art...
I saw the end of a newsclip about that & wondered what the artwork was all about. Now I know... it's not good, not exactly welcoming. His team will have the street artists investigated, Holder will jump right on it.† LOL
Churlish Truths

United States

#51190 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still hobnobbing with celebrities, just not on national television, & away from a viewing audience.- Be sure of it.
-
Well, silverbox, we can hope. Right? He's cool.
-
Churlish Truths

United States

#51191 Jul 22, 2014
-
"'Putin is getting away with murder,' McCain says - CNN"
-
McCain says that we should be GIVING the Ukraine weapons with which to fight Russia. This from a Dumb Azz Reptileican who won't even vote to fund money for projects inside the US,
-
Churlish Truths

United States

#51192 Jul 22, 2014
-
"Obama meets privately with Apollo 11 crew
3:34 p.m. EDT July 22, 2014
WASHINGTON ó President Obama met with surviving members of the Apollo 11 crew at the White House Tuesday morning to commemorate the 45th anniversary of their visit to the moon.
Obama met in the Oval Office with astronauts Michael Collins and Buzz Aldrin, and Carol Armstrong, the widow of Neil Armstrong, who died in 2012."
-
Yep there he is just like silverbox said he would, "hobnobbing with celebrities". Monday he was "hobnobbing" with a Medal of Honor celebrity as he, President Barack Obama, draped the Medal of Honor around his neck, the soldier.
-
Dang celebrity astronauts and dang Medal of Honor hero. Distracting our president.
-
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51193 Jul 22, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Well, silverbox, we can hope. Right? He's cool.
-
I don't see "cool." There's NOTHING "cool" about Obama, only to his blind followers.... Did you see him lifting those 2lb hand weights?? Yep, you're blind.
Churlish Truths

United States

#51194 Jul 22, 2014
-
"Latest Obamacare legal knot won't be easy to untangle (Or will it be?)

Their divide might not last, though. Some lawyers following the litigation said they expected the full U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit to vote to rehear the case and reverse its panel. "If the D.C. Circuit does away with the panel ruling that we saw from that court this morning, then every court will have ruled in favor of the government," Elizabeth Wydra, chief counsel of the Constitutional Accountability Center, a liberal legal group, told reporters on a conference call."
-
rename

Nicholson, GA

#51195 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see "cool." There's NOTHING "cool" about Obama, only to his blind followers.... Did you see him lifting those 2lb hand weights?? Yep, you're blind.

Those 2 pounders are for the limp wristed folks.....

Churlish Truths

United States

#51196 Jul 22, 2014
-
-
"Supreme Court allows Arizona execution to proceed
The fight over the Arizona execution has also attracted attention because of a dissenting judge's comments that made a case for a firing squad as a more human method of execution.

"The guillotine is probably best but seems inconsistent with our national ethos. And the electric chair, hanging and the gas chamber are each subject to occasional mishaps. The firing squad strikes me as the most promising," wrote Alex Kozinski, the 9th Circuit's chief judge. "Using drugs meant for individuals with medical needs to carry out executions is a misguided effort to mask the brutality of executions by making them look serene and peaceful ó like something any one of us might experience in our final moment"
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51197 Jul 22, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
"Obama meets privately with Apollo 11 crew
3:34 p.m. EDT July 22, 2014
WASHINGTON ó President Obama met with surviving members of the Apollo 11 crew at the White House Tuesday morning to commemorate the 45th anniversary of their visit to the moon.
Obama met in the Oval Office with astronauts Michael Collins and Buzz Aldrin, and Carol Armstrong, the widow of Neil Armstrong, who died in 2012."
-
Yep there he is just like silverbox said he would, "hobnobbing with celebrities". Monday he was "hobnobbing" with a Medal of Honor celebrity as he, President Barack Obama, draped the Medal of Honor around his neck, the soldier.
-
Dang celebrity astronauts and dang Medal of Honor hero. Distracting our president.
-

The HERO was the Medal of Honor recipient- NOT Obama, don't let that "cool" factor confuse you. Obama wasn't doing him any favors, the sacrifices were all ALREADY made. I heard the brave soldier's heroic story on FOX. He was interviewed & spoke bravely about his fellow soldiers dying & said they were ALL heroes. Don't you dare even pretend to respect soldiers after the hateful garbage you spewed on Veteran's Day & Independence Day. You're a disgrace.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51198 Jul 22, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 2 pounders are for the limp wristed folks.....
He struggled, didn't he?... There's NOTHING "cool" about being named the WORST president EVER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ready for whatever! 14 hr wicked 1
head (Mar '14) 14 hr wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) 14 hr wicked 3
News Coast Guard Sent to Georgia Coast for Teens Mis... Tue Scotty fish 1
News Remembering slain Rolonda Roberts (Sep '07) Jul 25 annomous 62
Review: Hooper Endodontics - Jason T Hooper DDS (Jun '11) Jul 6 Sherry Gale 2
considering moving to the Brunswick area Jul 5 Anonymous 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages