Illegal Ignacio

Lawrenceville, GA

#51108 Jul 22, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
Here is yet another view. I translated it and read it but you will have to do that yourself because I, of course, could have misinterpreted it. But misinterpreting something is not that bad since we have hundreds of different religions and variations due to misinterpreted "holy" books. Some stuff is weird stuff but almost the same stuff is already in English somewhere.
http://www.gracepano.com/index.php...
-
I'm a firm believer that any side that you or I choose must know what the other side is up to.
When do u need me to come do all that work for you? U promised you would give mi familia place to live while we slave 4 u. Mi daughters r coming but you keep hands off like u Sid u wood. We also need to talk about dinero cuz u r not payin mi enuf. Did you get my divers licence and my vote registered? C u soon churlish turd.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51109 Jul 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You know the libs are getting desperate when they claim David Gregory is a "closet Republican." Let the hysteria continue.
Not nearly as hysterical as watching the extreme right purge it out with the right wing of the Republican party, ain't no more Republican moderates, purge, purge, purge.
rename

Blairsville, GA

#51110 Jul 22, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>You show your ignorance once again. I didn't look at your link because I know the White House didn't claim the state could not activate the Guard, saying its a purely symbolic gesture, because that's what it is. Get out you grade school copy of Websters and look up symbolic. States can activate the Guard for in state duty and they foot the bill. As soon as the Feds decide they need the Guard the Feds trump the state, at that point the Feds pay the bill. You are an example of a ignorant hater who reads one thing and turns in into something else in your dark and clueless mind. Call me another name again you clueless twit.

Ok....your a pinkie dinkie winkie.....

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51111 Jul 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
In a recent interview with the Times magazine, Richard Dawkins attempted to defend what he called “mild pedophilia,” which, he says, he personally experienced as a young child and does not believe causes “lasting harm.”
Dawkins went on to say that one of his former school masters “pulled me on his knee and put his hand inside my shorts,” and that to condemn this “mild touching up” as sexual abuse today would somehow be unfair.
….
Plus, he added, though his other classmates also experienced abuse at the hands of this teacher,“I don’t think he did any of us lasting harm.”
Child welfare experts responded to Dawkins’ remarks with outrage — and concern over their effect on survivors of abuse.
Peter Watt, director of child protection at the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, called Dawkins’ defense of sexual assault “a terrible slight” to victims of such abuse.
“Mr. Dawkins seems to think that because a crime was committed a long time ago we should judge it in a different way,” Watt continued.“But we know that the victims of sexual abuse suffer the same effects whether it was 50 years ago or yesterday.”
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/10/richard_dawki...
So let's see what you've got here...

I post the musings of a creationist who twists himself into a pretzel trying to deny science and the physical world, and you respond with a post about pedophilia.

What's interesting is that the victim states that he expereinced no lasting harm from the incident, which flies in the face of the expert's claim. So,the question becomes why did you post this, perhaps to show that Dawkins doesn't know what he's talking about even though he is the one who experienced the "abuse".

Course the truth of the matter is that you posted this to DEFLECT from the obvious stupidity of Ken Ham's mumblings.

Keep posting, you just can't help yourself.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#51112 Jul 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You libroids are the only ones obsessing on HATE. Makes sense. You've been slurping up hatespeak from your hero ever since he got elected the first time. Libroid Whine #9. Hate.
Sorry, boo boo, but your pitiful attempt to turn the hatred so commonly found among you and your ilk outward and paint some other group as being hateful has failed miserably.

If there was a "How To Be A Good Republican" guidebook the first chapter would most likely be entitled "Hate: The Cornerstone of Conservatism", with subsections having such labels as...

"How to Hate" - Hate with all your heart, all your soul, all your energy, all your strength, with every fiber of your being.
"When to Hate" - Hate from the moment you awaken each day, until the moment you fall asleep. Hate even while dreaming.
'Where to Hate" - Carry hate with you everywhere you go...school, the mall, the grocery store, work, church...EVERYWHERE.
"Who to Hate" - Hate everyone who doesn't look like us, think like us, believe like us and, most importantly, hate like us.
"Why Hate" - Because god (little "g") commanded us to hate, and if you fail to hate then we will be compelled to hate you.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51113 Jul 22, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, boo boo, but your pitiful attempt to turn the hatred so commonly found among you and your ilk outward and paint some other group as being hateful has failed miserably.
If there was a "How To Be A Good Republican" guidebook the first chapter would most likely be entitled "Hate: The Cornerstone of Conservatism", with subsections having such labels as...
"How to Hate" - Hate with all your heart, all your soul, all your energy, all your strength, with every fiber of your being.
"When to Hate" - Hate from the moment you awaken each day, until the moment you fall asleep. Hate even while dreaming.
'Where to Hate" - Carry hate with you everywhere you go...school, the mall, the grocery store, work, church...EVERYWHERE.
"Who to Hate" - Hate everyone who doesn't look like us, think like us, believe like us and, most importantly, hate like us.
"Why Hate" - Because god (little "g") commanded us to hate, and if you fail to hate then we will be compelled to hate you.
While that may well be the first chapter, the Preface would be a sermon to fear, Fear of Change, oh wait, that's the definition of a conservatism. Ever wonder why God-Fearin' is a virtue for some.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#51114 Jul 22, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You think a racist moron like you hating me is a bad thing?!?!?!?
It makes my day :)
I know what you are, and it ain't pretty.
Well said!

However, please refrain from insulting morons by placing them on rename's level.

Following are the commonly accepted classifications of IQ ratings:

IQ Range Classification
140 and over Genius or near genius
120-140 Very superior intelligence
110-120 Superior intelligence
90-110 Normal or average intelligence
80-90 Dullness
70-80 Borderline deficiency
Below 70 Definite feeble-mindedness

IQ Range Classification
50-69 Moron
20-49 Imbecile
below 20 Idiot

Given what we know about rename, and several other extremist right wing kooks here as well, he would need to boost his IQ significantly just to reach the lower strata of the Moron range.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51115 Jul 22, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, brother. You liberals are deeper into your denial than I thought. You've been listening to it for over five years from the Hate Master of the Universe, Obama. You can just about count on any and every speech he gives will include hate and blame toward the Republicans. You are easily lead because you believed all of his empty promises. So gullible. AND it continues. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about hurting this country. Putting Obama in the WH has ruined any cred you might have had. Dumper, just read your own post. If that's not hate, I don't know what is. Thanks for proving my point.

Location hidden

#51116 Jul 22, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
While that may well be the first chapter, the Preface would be a sermon to fear, Fear of Change, oh wait, that's the definition of a conservatism. Ever wonder why God-Fearin' is a virtue for some.
Again, the irony in regard to fear. You liberals fear:
religion
guns
white republicans
Tea Party
ethical behavior
integrity
responsibility
accountability
decrease in entitlements

The Preface to the Liberal Handbook of Denial: It Ain't MY Fault, Bro.

Location hidden

#51117 Jul 22, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Given what we know about rename, and several other extremist right wing kooks here as well, he would need to boost his IQ significantly just to reach the lower strata of the Moron range.
As would you.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#51118 Jul 22, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>If I had gotten my ass kicked around on this forum as badly as you have, I would like to think that I would have called it quits! In the name of God, please stop embarrassing yourself before everyone begins to believe that all of us country folks are fools. lol
LoL!!! Oh the irony... LoL!!!
Your are the dumbest piece of trash on here...on top of being a total pu$$...LoL!!!
Tell me, jebby...
Why with all that money you mooched off the state...
Why didn't you get your teeth fixed?
You do know that werewolf grill scares little children...don't you?
I'm mean really...you can probably eat corn on the cob through a pin-rail fence...Huh?
And you are way too old to be acting as stupid as you do, really...
I mean Obama probably hates you worst than he does me...
He's probably going to put a hit out on you...for making liberal babykillers look so dumb.
Keep posting...with every post you show people how stupid the democratic party is...SMH.
You're nothin but a dumb babykiller, jebby...and that's all you'll ever be.
You have added nothing of value to this thread or in life period...
You're pathetic...I know it, you know it, Obama knows it.
I and I'm sure most in this county are glad your stupid self is gone.
And if you ever bring your stupid ugly face around me...I'll have your ugly self whistling dixie with no teeth, puss. GB.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#51119 Jul 22, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
"United States would provide $47 million in humanitarian aid for Gaza"
-
Would or will provide $47 million.
-
Forming the State of Israel was a bad idea and insisting that it be located where it is was even worse idea. The area land mass is not large enough to support so many people of so many cultures.
-
"Israel gives all Jews the right to immigrate to Israel, by the Law of Return, and fast-tracked citizenship. Dual citizenship is permitted, but when entering the country the Israeli passport must be used."
-
Jews lived in every country on earth. That's a choice because they make their money off of other people. I am not saying that there is something wrong with that life style. But, to be allowed to have dual citizenship (about 35 countries allow dual citizenship) just doesn't seem right. The territory known as State of Israel could not hold all the world's Jews, about 14 million, plus all the other peoples that morally hold a right to live in that area.
-
One dollar more to Israel or Gaza will be wasted but that cannot be stopped without a new setup in that area. The UN will not solve the problem nor will the US.
-
Probably, most of that territory should have been just declared a international state in which no one people could rule. Something with a government like ours that could handle the rule of so many different peoples.
-
Go Israel!!!
Bomb this shit out of them dumba$$ muslims...
Strong Side

Dallas, TX

#51120 Jul 22, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stop laughing.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51121 Jul 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the irony in regard to fear. You liberals fear:
religion
guns
white republicans
Tea Party
ethical behavior
integrity
responsibility
accountability
decrease in entitlements
The Preface to the Liberal Handbook of Denial: It Ain't MY Fault, Bro.
Nope, you're wrong again...

I am deeply religious.

I own several handguns, a rifle, and a shotgun.

I pity hardcore white republicans, that's different from fear.

I feel sorry for the delusions held by the Tea Party.

You don't know me, you have no idea about by everyday ethical behavior, my personal integrity, the level of personal responsibility I take for my own actions, nor the fact that I do hold myself accountable for my my actions.

While your taxes go to pay for the deadbeats and the un-entitled, my taxes go to my fellow citizens that are deserving. It's a shame that someone has to get stuck paying for the deadbeats, but that's the way it works.
Strong Side

Dallas, TX

#51122 Jul 22, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
However, please refrain from insulting morons by placing them on rename's level.
Following are the commonly accepted classifications of IQ ratings:
IQ Range Classification
140 and over Genius or near genius
120-140 Very superior intelligence
110-120 Superior intelligence
90-110 Normal or average intelligence
80-90 Dullness
Below 70 Definite feeble-mindedness
IQ Range Classification
50-69 Moron
20-49 Imbecile
below 20 Idiot
I still can't stop laughing.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#51123 Jul 22, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
I am deeply religious.
You don't know me, you have no idea about by everyday ethical behavior, my personal integrity, the level of personal responsibility I take for my own actions, nor the fact that I do hold myself accountable for my my actions.
While your taxes go to pay for the deadbeats and the un-entitled, my taxes go to my fellow citizens that are deserving. It's a shame that someone has to get stuck paying for the deadbeats, but that's the way it works.
Worshiping the devil/Obama isn't considered being religious, ya dumb muslim...
And the rest of your post is laughable horseshit...LoL!!!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#51124 Jul 22, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
I am deeply religious.
That's all well and good, but you failed to declare your hatred for all non-Republicans, all non-Caucasians, all working class people and, first and foremost, President Obama.

And, they won't let you join their "club" until you get that "hate" thing perfected.

How so much hatred can fit into such small minds remains a mystery to me.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51125 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
Worshiping the devil/Obama isn't considered being religious, ya dumb muslim...
And the rest of your post is laughable horseshit...LoL!!!
Is that the best you can do,
what no commie queer reference dripping with hate,
it's still early,
you need to get fired up,
then the hate will start oozing from every pore.
You're just too predictable.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#51126 Jul 22, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all well and good, but you failed to declare your hatred for all non-Republicans, all non-Caucasians, all working class people and, first and foremost, President Obama.
And, they won't let you join their "club" until you get that "hate" thing perfected.
How so much hatred can fit into such small minds remains a mystery to me.
Oh hush...
You CaucasianPhobe Obama-Worshiper You...LoL!!!
You sound like a broken record.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#51127 Jul 22, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do,
what no commie queer reference dripping with hate,
it's still early,
you need to get fired up,
then the hate will start oozing from every pore.
You're just too predictable.
No...you're just too dang easy...ya dumb queer muslim Obama worshiper...
LoL!!!
http://rlv.zcache.com/dumb_ass_donkey_tshirt-...
You're a jacka$$...LoL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Wed me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Wed me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Wed northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Trial for (JR) Byron Nail (Aug '09) Nov 25 lynn 35
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
NBC Sports10:54 AM
Weatherspoon predicts a sweep of the "Aints"
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak