Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Churlish Truths

United States

#51098 Jul 22, 2014
-
Here is yet another view. I translated it and read it but you will have to do that yourself because I, of course, could have misinterpreted it. But misinterpreting something is not that bad since we have hundreds of different religions and variations due to misinterpreted "holy" books. Some stuff is weird stuff but almost the same stuff is already in English somewhere.

http://www.gracepano.com/index.php...
-
I'm a firm believer that any side that you or I choose must know what the other side is up to.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51099 Jul 22, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>If I had gotten my ass kicked around on this forum as badly as you have,
u have. Much worse. Ur 2 dumb 2 realize it.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51100 Jul 22, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Moderate view. On the other hand, I don't think gays should be discriminated against. Moderate view. I don't believe in abortion, except in extreme cases. Moderate view. I believe people have the right to bear arms, but not have semi-automatic rifles, rocket launchers or hand grenades. Moderate view. Should I go on??
And by way... what's up with some of you Right Wing Wackos... always talking about "winkies" and being "fluffers"... strange thoughts if you ask me.

Word usage..........If you say you are a centrist, you might be more believable..........if you say you hold modern views, you might be more believable..........

But saying you are a moderate and laying claim that marriage should be between a man and a woman is only a moderate view is asinine..........some liberals say the same(but also include same sex marriage), whereas most conservatives say between a man and woman only.........

"On the other hand, I don't think gays should be discriminated against. Moderate view."

More a modern view than a moderate view (proper word usage).....and the can of worms with discrimination against gays begs many questions about the rights of a citizen(gays), as opposed to the rights of others to disassociate with such folks.........one example being gay marriage..........
To call this a moderate view only shows your inability to understand the historical, as well as the cultural, aspects of society........

"I don't believe in abortion, except in extreme cases. Moderate view."

What a winkie..........a large majority of conservatives have the same viewpoint,,,,,and you call it a moderate view.........while liberals would bury you, along with us conservatives, if they could get away with it..........

"I believe people have the right to bear arms, but not have semi-automatic rifles, rocket launchers or hand grenades. Moderate view."

Again, a modern view, and more liberal than centrist or moderate.........if the liborids had their way, there would be no guns at all....they would however compromise on allowing citizens to own muzzle loaders..........

On the word winkie........

As usual, your always the last once asked to dance because by the time you get to the dance, most everyone else have either been matched up or gone home, or gone to lovers lane......and your left to look in the mirror at the winkie standing alone......

In plain language, get off your lazy duff and read past posts..........it's been explained like 3 times already.....

Bottom line of a moderate's view..........there is no such thing as a moderate view...there is a centrist view in regards to politics, which basically is what this is about......

If religion is included.......then you would be considered lukewarm,,,,a fence straddler,,,,,and representative of the majority of winkies..........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#51101 Jul 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the libs are getting desperate when they claim David Gregory is a "closet Republican." Let the hysteria continue.

Them winkies are in the haystack, and only finding straws,,,, while the needle is before their blind eyes..........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#51102 Jul 22, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
I feel the need to patch a hole in my post where I stated:
"Jews lived in every country on earth. That's a choice because they make their money off of other people. I am not saying that there is something wrong with that life style."
-
I have to remember that some people charge that Jews can or will rule all other nations and that could be accomplished by their infiltrating all countries and ruling them from within. Since that would be something that might trigger a Judeo-Masonic conspiracy theory, AMONG OTHER THINGS, then it is something that I don't want to get into.
-
So, to get back to where I am going with this, I think that it is only fair that I toss out another view. Here is one C&P post (minus the poster's ID) from another site:
"Every where the Jews have ever been on earth has resulted in uncountable disaster.
The same troublemakers occupying Palestinian land is the same type who were the cause of World War 1 and over 8 million people lost their lives.
It was because of them we all ended up in World War 2.
They have attacked their every one of their Arab neighbours. They nearly destroyed Lebanon in 2006.
They massacre Muslim women and children and committed ethnic cleansing in Gaza.
They gave false information to the Bush Administration to get over one million Arabs killed. They also want to attack the Iranians, even though Iran has the largest community of Jews living in Iran outside Israel in the Middle East, because they are liars, murderers, thieves, they are no good.
They have bankrupted the world now to add to it all, because they control all the Banks of Europe and the American FED.
They worship Lucifer, they sacrifice to Molech some Babylonian god, they kidnap and kill peoples’ children. 2000 years of war, and for every war they lend money to both sides so they make money when governments borrow money to buy guns and bombs.
They are evil. What they want is to destroy the West. When they have finished they can go to live in Israel and all the nuclear bombs in the world will be pointed at them."
-

A post straight our of the Nazi manifesto..........with KKK undertones.......

silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51103 Jul 22, 2014
@jeb,

I haven't been kicked around. I have NO reason to be embarrassed & I'm not going anywhere... but, if it helps YOU cope, you keep on keeping on believing it... Now, carry on with your nonsense & when I feel the need to chime in, I will, be sure of it.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51104 Jul 22, 2014

Typical winkie response from the white house..........

"White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said prior to Perry's announcement that the administration has not yet received the formal request from Perry to activate the troops, but he downplayed it as a merely a symbolic measure."

A State does not need to make a request to the white house in order to activate the National guard.....

By laying claim the President can only activate the Guard is just another attempt by this pinkie President to assume authority, when no such authority exists..........

Just another example of the narcissistic persona that resides in the white house.........

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/gov-rick-perry-de...

Jemima

Dahlonega, GA

#51105 Jul 22, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Well heck Ms Pinkie ......
You forgot to mention our biggest hate is reserved for Idiots like you ...,
I hope this fills your empty bile ducts that have unloaded in this post.....
Seems lately you have developed a case of constipation and are staining real hard to unload your crap on topix.....
For fast relief ....vote repub in November.....
You think a racist moron like you hating me is a bad thing?!?!?!?

It makes my day :)

I know what you are, and it ain't pretty.
Illegal Ignacio

Lawrenceville, GA

#51106 Jul 22, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You r d racists for treating mi as ur slave and using my children as diseased to destroy ur country. We hate racist dumbascraps wolves in sheep's clothing for the lies thaey told to get our children here. U r sick
Jemima

Dahlonega, GA

#51107 Jul 22, 2014
rename wrote:
Typical winkie response from the white house..........
"White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said prior to Perry's announcement that the administration has not yet received the formal request from Perry to activate the troops, but he downplayed it as a merely a symbolic measure."
A State does not need to make a request to the white house in order to activate the National guard.....
By laying claim the President can only activate the Guard is just another attempt by this pinkie President to assume authority, when no such authority exists..........
Just another example of the narcissistic persona that resides in the white house.........
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/gov-rick-perry-de...
You show your ignorance once again. I didn't look at your link because I know the White House didn't claim the state could not activate the Guard, saying its a purely symbolic gesture, because that's what it is. Get out you grade school copy of Websters and look up symbolic. States can activate the Guard for in state duty and they foot the bill. As soon as the Feds decide they need the Guard the Feds trump the state, at that point the Feds pay the bill. You are an example of a ignorant hater who reads one thing and turns in into something else in your dark and clueless mind. Call me another name again you clueless twit.
Illegal Ignacio

Lawrenceville, GA

#51108 Jul 22, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
Here is yet another view. I translated it and read it but you will have to do that yourself because I, of course, could have misinterpreted it. But misinterpreting something is not that bad since we have hundreds of different religions and variations due to misinterpreted "holy" books. Some stuff is weird stuff but almost the same stuff is already in English somewhere.
http://www.gracepano.com/index.php...
-
I'm a firm believer that any side that you or I choose must know what the other side is up to.
When do u need me to come do all that work for you? U promised you would give mi familia place to live while we slave 4 u. Mi daughters r coming but you keep hands off like u Sid u wood. We also need to talk about dinero cuz u r not payin mi enuf. Did you get my divers licence and my vote registered? C u soon churlish turd.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51109 Jul 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You know the libs are getting desperate when they claim David Gregory is a "closet Republican." Let the hysteria continue.
Not nearly as hysterical as watching the extreme right purge it out with the right wing of the Republican party, ain't no more Republican moderates, purge, purge, purge.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51110 Jul 22, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>You show your ignorance once again. I didn't look at your link because I know the White House didn't claim the state could not activate the Guard, saying its a purely symbolic gesture, because that's what it is. Get out you grade school copy of Websters and look up symbolic. States can activate the Guard for in state duty and they foot the bill. As soon as the Feds decide they need the Guard the Feds trump the state, at that point the Feds pay the bill. You are an example of a ignorant hater who reads one thing and turns in into something else in your dark and clueless mind. Call me another name again you clueless twit.

Ok....your a pinkie dinkie winkie.....

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51111 Jul 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
In a recent interview with the Times magazine, Richard Dawkins attempted to defend what he called “mild pedophilia,” which, he says, he personally experienced as a young child and does not believe causes “lasting harm.”
Dawkins went on to say that one of his former school masters “pulled me on his knee and put his hand inside my shorts,” and that to condemn this “mild touching up” as sexual abuse today would somehow be unfair.
….
Plus, he added, though his other classmates also experienced abuse at the hands of this teacher,“I don’t think he did any of us lasting harm.”
Child welfare experts responded to Dawkins’ remarks with outrage — and concern over their effect on survivors of abuse.
Peter Watt, director of child protection at the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, called Dawkins’ defense of sexual assault “a terrible slight” to victims of such abuse.
“Mr. Dawkins seems to think that because a crime was committed a long time ago we should judge it in a different way,” Watt continued.“But we know that the victims of sexual abuse suffer the same effects whether it was 50 years ago or yesterday.”
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/10/richard_dawki...
So let's see what you've got here...

I post the musings of a creationist who twists himself into a pretzel trying to deny science and the physical world, and you respond with a post about pedophilia.

What's interesting is that the victim states that he expereinced no lasting harm from the incident, which flies in the face of the expert's claim. So,the question becomes why did you post this, perhaps to show that Dawkins doesn't know what he's talking about even though he is the one who experienced the "abuse".

Course the truth of the matter is that you posted this to DEFLECT from the obvious stupidity of Ken Ham's mumblings.

Keep posting, you just can't help yourself.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#51112 Jul 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You libroids are the only ones obsessing on HATE. Makes sense. You've been slurping up hatespeak from your hero ever since he got elected the first time. Libroid Whine #9. Hate.
Sorry, boo boo, but your pitiful attempt to turn the hatred so commonly found among you and your ilk outward and paint some other group as being hateful has failed miserably.

If there was a "How To Be A Good Republican" guidebook the first chapter would most likely be entitled "Hate: The Cornerstone of Conservatism", with subsections having such labels as...

"How to Hate" - Hate with all your heart, all your soul, all your energy, all your strength, with every fiber of your being.
"When to Hate" - Hate from the moment you awaken each day, until the moment you fall asleep. Hate even while dreaming.
'Where to Hate" - Carry hate with you everywhere you go...school, the mall, the grocery store, work, church...EVERYWHERE.
"Who to Hate" - Hate everyone who doesn't look like us, think like us, believe like us and, most importantly, hate like us.
"Why Hate" - Because god (little "g") commanded us to hate, and if you fail to hate then we will be compelled to hate you.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51113 Jul 22, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, boo boo, but your pitiful attempt to turn the hatred so commonly found among you and your ilk outward and paint some other group as being hateful has failed miserably.
If there was a "How To Be A Good Republican" guidebook the first chapter would most likely be entitled "Hate: The Cornerstone of Conservatism", with subsections having such labels as...
"How to Hate" - Hate with all your heart, all your soul, all your energy, all your strength, with every fiber of your being.
"When to Hate" - Hate from the moment you awaken each day, until the moment you fall asleep. Hate even while dreaming.
'Where to Hate" - Carry hate with you everywhere you go...school, the mall, the grocery store, work, church...EVERYWHERE.
"Who to Hate" - Hate everyone who doesn't look like us, think like us, believe like us and, most importantly, hate like us.
"Why Hate" - Because god (little "g") commanded us to hate, and if you fail to hate then we will be compelled to hate you.
While that may well be the first chapter, the Preface would be a sermon to fear, Fear of Change, oh wait, that's the definition of a conservatism. Ever wonder why God-Fearin' is a virtue for some.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#51114 Jul 22, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!

However, please refrain from insulting morons by placing them on rename's level.

Following are the commonly accepted classifications of IQ ratings:

IQ Range Classification
140 and over Genius or near genius
120-140 Very superior intelligence
110-120 Superior intelligence
90-110 Normal or average intelligence
80-90 Dullness
70-80 Borderline deficiency
Below 70 Definite feeble-mindedness

IQ Range Classification
70-80 Borderline deficiency
50-69 Moron
20-49 Imbecile
below 20 Idiot

Given what we know about rename, and several other extremist right wing kooks here as well, he would need to boost his IQ significantly just to reach the lower strata of the Moron range.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51115 Jul 22, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, brother. You liberals are deeper into your denial than I thought. You've been listening to it for over five years from the Hate Master of the Universe, Obama. You can just about count on any and every speech he gives will include hate and blame toward the Republicans. You are easily lead because you believed all of his empty promises. So gullible. AND it continues. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about hurting this country. Putting Obama in the WH has ruined any cred you might have had. Dumper, just read your own post. If that's not hate, I don't know what is. Thanks for proving my point.

Location hidden

#51116 Jul 22, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
While that may well be the first chapter, the Preface would be a sermon to fear, Fear of Change, oh wait, that's the definition of a conservatism. Ever wonder why God-Fearin' is a virtue for some.
Again, the irony in regard to fear. You liberals fear:
religion
guns
white republicans
Tea Party
ethical behavior
integrity
responsibility
accountability
decrease in entitlements

The Preface to the Liberal Handbook of Denial: It Ain't MY Fault, Bro.

Location hidden

#51117 Jul 22, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Given what we know about rename, and several other extremist right wing kooks here as well, he would need to boost his IQ significantly just to reach the lower strata of the Moron range.
As would you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nasty woman. you've been warned. Tue Danny Noonan 5
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mar 8 Ben 30
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Feb 28 Barbara78 33
Poll Is Brunswick a racist town Feb 28 dverdan363 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Feb '17 Blue 1,221
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb '17 GodsPrincess2939 6
immigration issues Jan '17 Heywood 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance