Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Abbeville, GA

#50787 Jul 19, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I can only assume that you missed the posts that he made regarding my girlfriend!
Maybe I did miss that post. I didn't miss the post(s) where you've said horrible, horrible things to me. Grow up! Man up! I've never in my life seen so many grown men behave & act like "little" 8 year olds. You all behave like "little girls" - "sissies." You & yours take the word "immaturity" to a new atmosphere.
WasBushStupid

United States

#50788 Jul 19, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Whine #6. Bush.
Here's the difference. Bush didn't PROMISE the moon and then deliver a mothball.
-
Here's just a couple of quick ones, but who needs to dig deep on Bushit?
1. He PROMISED "WMD". Where are they?
2. He PROMISED "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED". Yet continued on with TRYING to accomplish THAT MISSION for years.
3. He PROMISED "... the people who knocked these building down will hear all of us soon" yet we waited two terms for him to get OBL but got nothing.
WasBushStupid

United States

#50789 Jul 19, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The situation with the mass influx now is a different situation entirely, very sad, but completely different. AND nothing changes the fact that EVERY country enforces its border integrity. WHY is the US condemned for doing what EVERY other nation does. AND it doesn't change the fact that the current group is NOT being properly screened for diseases and is being shipped all over the country, and often without the knowledge of the governors whose states are being used as dumping grounds.
-
Yet, if the government started asking folks to take in as many as they could then it would be majority Republicans, mostly corporate types, lining up to get themselves a truck load. We have seen these Republican-voting slime-balls bringing in illegal aliens to work in their plants. We have seen them arrested for using undocumented ones as domestic help in their homes with only a bed in the basement as pay.
-
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#50790 Jul 19, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting link....
I know a guy who went to uncw in 2000.....
They have a very nice campus for the size of Wilmington.....
The problem exposed in the link is a common occurrence among colleges ..... Even some professors brow bear the students with their anti Christianity....
I've heard that yet being the dinosaur that I am, I never experienced it as a student. Educators took their jobs seriously back then as some I'm sure do today. Tenure, while providing security to educators against a sudden change in administration, has done what all seniority based systems have done, shield poor performance and dereliction of responsibility. By the way, you get to pay for the abuse and indoctrination of your kids and grand-kids under the guise of "academic integrity", that amorphous concept that university types like to try to hide behind in order to silence all critics and advance their progressive agenda.
Churlish Truths

United States

#50791 Jul 19, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, if the government started asking folks to take in as many as they could then it would be majority Republicans, mostly corporate types, lining up to get themselves a truck load. We have seen these Republican-voting slime-balls bringing in illegal aliens to work in their plants. We have seen them arrested for using undocumented ones as domestic help in their homes with only a bed in the basement as pay.
-
Yep, the reason millions came over here to start with is because corporate conservatives were hiring them as cheap labor. Now that the hammer feel on their illegal hiring they try to blame it on President Obama.
-
What did Bush do? He did nothing because his buddies were reaping the rewards of cheap illegal alien labor.
-
Learn the truth.
-
Churlish Truths

United States

#50792 Jul 19, 2014
Should read:
Now that the hammer HAS FELL on their illegal hiring they try to blame it, INFLUX OF ILLEGALS, on President Obama.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#50793 Jul 19, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/07/john_l...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#50794 Jul 19, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
So how about backing that up. Meanwhile we have FL Dem Alex Sink stating "Immigration reform is important for our country....where are you going to get people to work or clean our hotel rooms or do our landscaping."

Meanwhile an audit by Homeland security showed the Obama administration consistently reduced the fines (by as much as 40%) of businesses found by ICE to be employing illegals.

PEW Hispanic Center poll July 2013, 31% of illegals polled identied themselves as Dems, 4% as Republican.
WasBushStupid

United States

#50795 Jul 19, 2014
So, how was the relationship between Putin and the Bush family?:
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
About the only BIG disagreement that Bush had with Putin was over which had the baddest dog.
All the world problems today, Bush touched all of them. The Bush Reverse Midas Touch turned gold into chit for the rest of us.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#50796 Jul 19, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, was lying and knowing your were lying about WMDs in Iraq yet still going to war an impeachable offense?
You have to prove the president knowingly "lied" to congress. Then in your scenario, ethcis hearings would have to be conducted prior to any further proceedings.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#50797 Jul 19, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Did you miss tis post, syn? By all means, please "bring it up"! I try to respect most everyone on this thread but can not answer a question unless I know what it is, and unlike your friend rename, I do not follow this thread 24/7.

a lame excuse..........your pail does not hold water dummy..........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#50798 Jul 19, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"We make a living by what we what we get, we make a life by what we give". "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often".- Winston Churchill

perhaps taking the advice of your quote will drag you out of the quagmire you reside in........

perhaps not.........

WasBushStupid

United States

#50799 Jul 19, 2014
""If he's suggesting that it happened because President Obama is seen as being weak, that would mean that Russia invaded Georgia in 2008 under Bush because they saw Bush as being weak. And I don't remember him saying that that was caused by George Bush," said (Kirsten) Powers."
Were Bush and Putin lovers? Let's let the photos tell us:
https://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

#50800 Jul 19, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Yep, the reason millions came over here to start with is because corporate conservatives were hiring them as cheap labor. Now that the hammer feel on their illegal hiring they try to blame it on President Obama.
-
What did Bush do? He did nothing because his buddies were reaping the rewards of cheap illegal alien labor.
-
Learn the truth.
-
From CNN, very interesting clip.

silverfox

Abbeville, GA

#50801 Jul 19, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>.....most of the so- called 'scandals' that you list are little more than the worst examples of partisan politics, imo. For the life of me, I can't understand why republicans don't get on with the business of finding a suitable candidate to run in 2016 instead of fixating on Obama- unless that they know don't have one! On that vein, whether Hillary decides to run or not- I may decide to vote for Liz Warren. She is cool.
I'm thankful you have friends on this forum. Personally, I think you are in NO way, shape or form, any better than any other L wing poster. With that being said, you & others were all about Hillary, Hillary this - Hillary that, Hillary can't lose, what happened? Now YOU like Elizabeth Warren, think she's cool, liberals are so predictable. You should know, republicans saw Warren coming way, way before many Hillary supporters even knew her name, trust me.... Now, take a look at what you just said, republicans should focus on 2016 & stop fixating on Obama. What did Dick Cheney say? He said, beginning an impeachment process at this point would be a "distraction." Basically, he meant, "Why begin now?" Why spend so much time and energy on an impeachment process of a President who will leave NO legacy as it is? That's what I think Cheney meant? There's nothing more Republicans can do to prove or show to the world that Obama is any worse than he already is.... Don't count Republicans down & out just yet. Before candidates are announced? Before campaigns? Before debates? If I were a liberal, I would be nervous. This 2016 Presidential campaign is the most important EVER. t's going to be tight, it's going to be exciting. Remember, no matter who republicans run, candidates will be running after the WORST president in HISTORY, a democrat. How can that possibly hurt us?... IF Republicans can't secure a victory after Obama, in 2016, America loses. It's over.

Location hidden

#50802 Jul 19, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-

Location hidden

#50803 Jul 19, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
""If he's suggesting that it happened because President Obama is seen as being weak, that would mean that Russia invaded Georgia in 2008 under Bush because they saw Bush as being weak. And I don't remember him saying that that was caused by George Bush," said (Kirsten) Powers."
Were Bush and Putin lovers? Let's let the photos tell us:
https://www.google.com/search...
An international diplomatic crisis between Georgia and Russia began in 2008, when both countries accused each other of military buildup near the separatist regions of Abkhazia and South Ossetia. On 6 March 2008, Russia announced that it would no longer participate in the Commonwealth of Independent States economic sanctions imposed on Abkhazia in 1996.[1]

Increasing tensions led to the outbreak of the Russo-Georgian War in 2008. After the war, a number of incidents have occurred in both conflict zones, and tensions between the belligerents remain high. The crisis was linked to the push for Georgia to receive a NATO Membership Action Plan and, indirectly, the unilateral declaration of independence by Kosovo.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Russo-Georg...
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#50804 Jul 19, 2014
The Submission of the Believer
Oswald Chambers

You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am —John 13:13
Our Lord never insists on having authority over us. He never says,“You will submit to me.” No, He leaves us perfectly free to choose— so free, in fact, that we can spit in His face or we can put Him to death, as others have done; and yet He will never say a word. But once His life has been created in me through His redemption, I instantly recognize His right to absolute authority over me. It is a complete and effective domination, in which I acknowledge that “You are worthy, O Lord ...”(Revelation 4:11). It is simply the unworthiness within me that refuses to bow down or to submit to one who is worthy. When I meet someone who is more holy than myself, and I don’t recognize his worthiness, nor obey his instructions for me, it is a sign of my own unworthiness being revealed. God teaches us by using these people who are a little better than we are; not better intellectually, but more holy. And He continues to do so until we willingly submit. Then the whole attitude of our life is one of obedience to Him.

If our Lord insisted on our obedience, He would simply become a taskmaster and cease to have any real authority. He never insists on obedience, but when we truly see Him we will instantly obey Him. Then He is easily Lord of our life, and we live in adoration of Him from morning till night. The level of my growth in grace is revealed by the way I look at obedience. We should have a much higher view of the word obedience, rescuing it from the mire of the world. Obedience is only possible between people who are equals in their relationship to each other; like the relationship between father and son, not that between master and servant. Jesus showed this relationship by saying,“I and My Father are one”(John 10:30).“... though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered”(Hebrews 5:8). The Son was obedient as our Redeemer, because He was the Son, not in order to become God’s Son.
JOE

Summerville, GA

#50805 Jul 19, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So how about backing that up. Meanwhile we have FL Dem Alex Sink stating "Immigration reform is important for our country....where are you going to get people to work or clean our hotel rooms or do our landscaping."
Meanwhile an audit by Homeland security showed the Obama administration consistently reduced the fines (by as much as 40%) of businesses found by ICE to be employing illegals.
PEW Hispanic Center poll July 2013, 31% of illegals polled identied themselves as Dems, 4% as Republican.
Illegals and abortion have so much in common it's almost funny,Republicans preach one way and go the other.Bush is your Republican hero,which should tell the people all they need to know,"think before you vote"so sad.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#50806 Jul 19, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>

That doesn't make it MORAL... let me repeat that... it doesn't make it MORAL.
That's the problem with most large corporations... they have no MORAL compasses and believe that due to their "fiduciary responsibility" to stockholders they can do anything as long as it means making more and more profits. Since I'm in business myself I certainly know profit is part of the equation. But I'm also RESPONSIBLE enough to know that a corporation is also PART OF SOCIETY and has to act RESPONSIBLY. Moving a business overseas for a tax shelter is shirking its RESPONSIBILITY. All companies that sell goods or services in the U.S. take advantage of the nation's infrastructure - like the publicly-funded highway system - infrastructure which has to be paid for in taxes.
Granted, I don't own a huge company and only have several employees (and that's the way I want it to stay) but I am PROUD to pay my fair share of taxes and PROUD TO SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY.
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION: I couldn't think of anything clever to say so I plagiarized these comments.

Poster on his high horse..........
perhaps if you applied MORALS equally to gubmint..........I would agree with you..........so far I've not seen where your equilibrium is balanced.........

While the Preamble does not mention Moral, the words "we hold these truths to be self evident, etc." the words them self express morals......

self evident being every person is endowed with morality from above..........as Jefferson says "a ploughman knows morals from instinct,,,,while a professor knows morals by reasoning under "artificial rules" and possibly will be led astray..........

The ploughman will often decide morals better than the professor......"

And your sorry statement "TRANSLATION: I couldn't think of anything clever to say so I plagiarized these comments."

belies the fact Bill was up front with his quotes...and therefore there is no plagiarism.........

I suggest you get more familiar with the words "morals" and "plagiarism" and their meanings and applications before making a bigger fool of yerself..........

FYI........
Quote marks " " attributes to others the words spoken or written..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Oct '17 Joe 56
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance