Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#50699 Jul 18, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
If another poster or two IS correct, she only has one skill...
Out drinking cocktails with Spin-ergy again, I see. Take it easy, it's early yet. LMAO... I wonder if this poster knows how silly he is (and looks:)

http://www.redorbit.com/media/uploads/2013/06...
rename

Blairsville, GA

#50700 Jul 18, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>They're just dumb queer Obama worshipers...
They actually believe he is their messiah or mahdi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ow0M9STj_PIXX
If this country doesn't reject this queer muslim, Obama...we will be cursed until the end of time.
Because God is a jealous God and will not allow this to continue...without harsh consequences.
They are stupid and are only trying to take the attention off of the border...
Ignore them and they will have nothing to say...
You provide the ammunition they need to continue their campaign of destruction...by responding to them...
MSM knows it's about to hit the fan...that's why they have taken all coverage of the border crisis off the air...
Money is their idol and they don't care...
God help us...

According to the video you posted,,,,they are being punished with stupidity, ignorance, and memory deficit disorder ....

I can testify they are all 3,,,, in public, in court, and to their significant others...

rename

Blairsville, GA

#50701 Jul 18, 2014

If the Repubs follow this plan through.... It will be the nail in the coffin for Libroids in November..,.

http://m.weeklystandard.com/articles/no-brain...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#50702 Jul 18, 2014
http://www.businessinsider.com/pharmaceutical...

Unfortunately, there are many that don't "get it" about why (partially) these types of transactions are done. It's already been addressed, either you get it or you don't...

"A New York Times report earlier this week said Treasury Secretary Jack Lew sent letters to members of Congress urging action to stop the rush of companies that have shifted their tax base abroad."

Note to Mr. Lew: fix our tax system!
rename

Blairsville, GA

#50703 Jul 18, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.businessinsider.com /pharmaceutical-tax-inversion- deals-2014-7

Unfortunately, there are many that don't "get it" about why (partially) these types of transactions are done. It's already been addressed, either you get it or you don't...

"A New York Times report earlier this week said Treasury Secretary Jack Lew sent letters to members of Congress urging action to stop the rush of companies that have shifted their tax base abroad."

I watched the video .....
Apple and Google....,2 of the biggest supporters of the libroid party of dummycrats....

Microsoft another big supporter of Libroids also mentioned in the video...

Yep...Libroids helping corporations off loaf taxes on the dwindling middle class and the lower working class...

And turn and point fingers at the Repubs.....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#50704 Jul 18, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, I wonder why...
Hugh Ross’s “testable” Scientific Creationism?
Posted by PZ Myers on October 9, 2006
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/10/09...
A reader sent me some email asking if I knew anything about this book by Hugh Ross, Creation As Science: A Testable Model Approach to End the Creation/Evolution Wars(amzn/b&n/abe/pwll).
No, I don’t.
That is a very interesting and ambitious title, though, so I went digging on Ross’s website, Reasons to Believe. You’d think that with such a promising statement, and the proposal that they actually have a scientific, testable model for creationism, that their model would be prominently featured somewhere. If you dig deep enough, you will find it, and you will be deeply disappointed. Here’s the summary: God did it, and he did it just like he described in the book of Genesis.“Testing” seems to mean collecting anecdotal bits of data and fitting them to his claims. His “predictions” resemble biblical predictions, in that they are vague or silly interpretations made after the fact to fit his prior assumptions.
...What more can one say about the claim of “Genesis’ perfect fit with the fossil record”? Right. Which creation story in Genesis? Is a story that fruit trees appeared before cows (and before the sun!) and that birds appeared before mammals actually at all close to what we see in the fossil record? I suspect that Ross has remarkable loose standards of accuracy.
...Ross’s claims aren’t testable. They don’t even make much sense. I don’t think I need to waste any money or time on his ridiculous book. Has anybody out there seen the whole thing? Does it have anything beyond the blithering, fuzzy nonsense he’s put on the web behind it?
You think THAT does any damage to Hugh Ross' credibility. Now THAT really is hilarious. Given the load of bilge Myers unloaded, I doubt very seriously he did more than type in the web address. He certainly did not look at any of the numerous articles listed for those wanting a iltelligent discussion of everything from astrophysics to retroviral DNA.
He thinks it is significant that "Ross' claims aren't testable". So please show us the studies that "tested" Darwinian evolution.

The following is a rather scathing indictment of Myers modus operandi by a scientist whose article was "criticized" by Myers. Unlike Myers, Paul Davies gives concrete examples of the weakness of Myers' "arguments". But this his conclusion.
"...it is painfully, embarrassingly obvious that Myers has never seriously investigated the fine-tuning of the universe for life. When he isn't aiming his riposte at a straw man, he's passing judgement on whole of theoretical physics. He criticizes features of our universe without which he could not exist and asks rhetorical questions that were answered long ago. Not content with merely demonstrating his ignorance, Myers proceeds to parade it as if it were a counter argument, allowing him to dismiss some of the finest physicists, astronomers, cosmologists and biologists of our time as "self-delusional". When Myers can show that he has taken them seriously, we might just start to take him seriously."
Churlish Truths

United States

#50705 Jul 18, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
"We have repeatedly requested that the government provide us a list of online pharmacies engaging in illegal activity," he said. "Whenever DEA provides us a list of pharmacies engaging in illegal activity, we will turn off shipping for those companies immediately. So far the government has declined to provide such a list."
-
Under that ruse of operation, FedEx could move drugs across the country, for one drug lord to another, or the world unless the DEA gave them a list of those that are "engaging in illegal activity".
-
Heck with that lame excuse they would have to stop at just drugs but could also run liquor, run guns and other stuff.
-
Heck, I could start a company, call it FedUp (a cross between FedEx and UPS) and run all kinds of contraband for criminals and the feds couldn't stop me unless they gave me a "list".
-
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT DEFENSE.
-
rename

Blairsville, GA

#50706 Jul 18, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>-
Under that ruse of operation, FedEx could move drugs across the country, for one drug lord to another, or the world unless the DEA gave them a list of those that are "engaging in illegal activity".
-
Heck with that lame excuse they would have to stop at just drugs but could also run liquor, run guns and other stuff.
-
Heck, I could start a company, call it FedUp (a cross between FedEx and UPS) and run all kinds of contraband for criminals and the feds couldn't stop me unless they gave me a "list".
-
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT DEFENSE.
-

Heck ....your stupid.,..,

The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#50707 Jul 18, 2014
rename wrote:
If the Repubs follow this plan through.... It will be the nail in the coffin for Libroids in November..,.
http://m.weeklystandard.com/articles/no-brain...
Excellent
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#50708 Jul 18, 2014
Something to ponder...

Brian Williams 2017 RFID Chip Conditioning from 2…: http://youtu.be/4xBQyuGNDKM

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50709 Jul 18, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cedartown-ga/...
-
p2434
LOL, look at all the wailing and gnashing of the teeth by General Robert E Lee, rename, silverfox, Synergy and Aggie23.
-
Meanwhile back at the Polling Ranch, Pew gets a steady 44% Approval rating on President Obama.
-
Excuse me, PRESIDENT Obama.
-
Any time a president has an approval rating of less than 50%, it NORMALLY affects the coming election AND it doesn't point to success. Are you REALLY proud of 44%. I mean after all, he was supposed to be the magic man, the savior of the western hemisphere, the man who would take care of everyone's problems, the man who would make sure the middle class flourished and last, but not least, the BEST president this country has ever had. Well, he has been an EPIC failure on ALL of those fronts. lol Libroids. SMH

Location hidden

#50710 Jul 18, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cedartown-ga/...
-
p2434
LOL, look at all the wailing and gnashing of the teeth by General Robert E Lee, rename, silverfox, Synergy and Aggie23.
-
Meanwhile back at the Polling Ranch, Pew gets a steady 44% Approval rating on President Obama.
-
Excuse me, PRESIDENT Obama.
-
You've posted this before and we all just laughed. Is it painful to keep defending someone who put the screws to the unions? He gave you lip service, but when the chips were down, he folded. rotfl

Location hidden

#50711 Jul 18, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
Oh poor wittle libroid. You libroids get upset if you don't have ALL the advantages. You aren't used to a level playing field. The Republicans aren't gaming anything. You are just sharpening up your sour grapes skills.

Location hidden

#50712 Jul 18, 2014
Hillary By Landslide wrote:
<quoted text>
It's twice as high as GWB's approval rating was at the same time in his second term.
You truly are pathetic. Obama's daughters are smarter than you.
Liberal Whine #6. Bush.

Here's the difference. Bush didn't PROMISE the moon and then deliver a mothball. YOU are truly pathetic because you put an amateur in the WH to run this country and he has embarrassed us and made us look weak to other countries. Obama's cigarette butt is smarter than you.

Location hidden

#50713 Jul 18, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Revisionist history or simply wrong, as usual. Neither the General nor I even have a post on that page and Syn, rename and silver are definitely not "wailing."
For some weird reason, he thinks he's posting something astounding. Obama's approval rating has remained about the same(with a few bounces) for quite some time. 44%. lol I guess the poor libroid is happy that it's not even lower.

Location hidden

#50714 Jul 18, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'll have a pepperoni with cheese and some bread sticks... oh, you probably meant "pizzaz" right? Just another word that this 3rd-grade, squirrel-eating, tar-paper shack living, inbred moron doesn't know how to spell.
When you have nothing, you go after spelling.

Location hidden

#50715 Jul 18, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
"Picking on others..." Yep, we should all just cut "rename" (or whichever of the dozens of names he uses) some slack. He probably deserves it, being mentally incapacitated as he is. And by the way, I'm sorry your step father molested you when you were young; there is help for that and your fixations.
Classy. Very classy.

Location hidden

#50716 Jul 18, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you've got those critical thinking skills all polished and ready to go, inforwars and Alex Jones, lap it up..
Well, it's no dailykos..... ROTFL

Location hidden

#50717 Jul 18, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving once again that your Obama Derangement Syndrome overrides any attempt at consistency or logic.
No surprises here.
Did Obama NOT say on National TV that he would go AROUND Congress by using his phone and his pen?
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#50718 Jul 18, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.businessinsider.com /pharmaceutical-tax-inversion- deals-2014-7
Here's a few reasons they do it:

1) GREED

2) LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S COUNTRY

3) GREED

4) MORE GREED

5) EXCESSIVE GREED

By the way, this post comes from someone who owns his own company, has employees and is PROUD to pay his taxes in the United States of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Tue JMO 18
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Sep 11 magnola 25
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Sep 4 Get Over It 1,185
Mater Construction Aug 31 rodeogirl31520 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Aug 29 Alex 7
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••