Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Atlanta, GA

#50320 Jul 16, 2014
Here's the re-post...

"The US remains a predominantly Christian nation, with roughly half of Americans identifying with a Protestant religion and another quarter identifying as Catholics. Thus, the opinions of these Christians groups are by far the most influential determining Obama's overall ratings."

CT, Oh my, take it up with gallup.... Now on to the border crisis, the Middle East, Lois Lerner, the beginning of blacks turning on Obama & midterm elections... and many more pressing issues Libroids choose to ignore.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/172442/muslims-app...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#50321 Jul 16, 2014

Perhaps this is a way to stop illegals..........

"Belgian town blasts out music to drive out gipsies
A group of Roma camped by a Belgian town faced a rude awakening on Wednesday: the mayor ordered that they be blasted with music to drive them away. "

of course libeoids will scream "not fair."

rename

Carnesville, GA

#50322 Jul 16, 2014

Whether libroid or conservative..........I agree with most of what he says.........

"Isnt it mean and hateful to deport illegal immigrants?"

http://themattwalshblog.com/2014/06/27/isnt-m...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50323 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a crude joke insinuating myself and another poster were engaged in homosexual activities. I called you on it.
Here's what you wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's where I called you on the carpet:
<quoted text>
You can try to lie out of it and say that wasn't your intent, but we all know that's what you meant...
Personally I don't care if you make crude jokes about homosexuals or anything else. It's not my job to take up for gays or anyone else.
But when you write something, at least take the personal responsibility to own up to it and not lie. It's an honor thing. I guess that's hard for you RWWs to do. It's much like RWWs admitting there were no WMDs in Iraq and that we were lied into war. Some of you just won't take the responsibility to admit it.
I hate to disappoint you but I meant switching ID's back and forth. It must have been exhausting for you to keep having to switch ID's.
I can KIND OF see how it could be misconstrued. If you choose to believe what YOU think, that's too bad. I did not mean it that way.

Location hidden

#50324 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a crude joke insinuating myself and another poster were engaged in homosexual activities. I called you on it.
Here's what you wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's where I called you on the carpet:
<quoted text>
You can try to lie out of it and say that wasn't your intent, but we all know that's what you meant...
Personally I don't care if you make crude jokes about homosexuals or anything else. It's not my job to take up for gays or anyone else.
But when you write something, at least take the personal responsibility to own up to it and not lie. It's an honor thing. I guess that's hard for you RWWs to do. It's much like RWWs admitting there were no WMDs in Iraq and that we were lied into war. Some of you just won't take the responsibility to admit it.
BTW, YOU questioning someone else's honor is as preposterous as you trying to convince someone that you have a brain. If you libroids had an once of honor, you wouldn't be supporting the destruction of this country.
Also, everyone knows you libroids aren't keen on taking responsibility. After all, you want the government to take care of you and you want to FORCE the rest of us to follow suit.

Location hidden

#50325 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
...you can't handle the truth..
Obviously, YOU can't handle the truth. PLUS, you are very paranoid.

Location hidden

#50326 Jul 16, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Yep, every time I see the video where he says:
"Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist whos responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children."
then I say, "Dang that's weak".
-
Then when I read this:
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
"I am truly not that concerned about him." - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
-
I say dang we need Bush back. He one strong dude.
-
You are such a sad little bot. Keep grabbing at straws. The WHOLE WORLD knows better. He has made us a laughing stock. YOU are to blame.
Again, you forgot to switch ID's.

When I turned on the TV and the news reported that Obama was on an apology tour, I thought.....what a worthless embarrassment he is. I was right.
silverfox

Atlanta, GA

#50327 Jul 16, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to disappoint you but I meant switching ID's back and forth. It must have been exhausting for you to keep having to switch ID's.
I can KIND OF see how it could be misconstrued. If you choose to believe what YOU think, that's too bad. I did not mean it that way.
We all knew EXACTLY what you meant.

Location hidden

#50328 Jul 16, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Yep, every time I see the video where he says:
"Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist whos responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children."
then I say, "Dang that's weak".
-
Then when I read this:
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
"I am truly not that concerned about him." - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
-
I say dang we need Bush back. He one strong dude.
-
Here's a little reminder of YOUR standing in this country. More to come.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/30/il...

Location hidden

#50329 Jul 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
We all knew EXACTLY what you meant.
Well, the intelligent people did. The libroids are getting SO desperate it's kind of sad. Nah...I don't care. They deserve what they are getting. rotfl

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#50330 Jul 16, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I have only one that must be read a minimum of 5 times.....
Excellent point.

Location hidden

#50331 Jul 16, 2014
rename wrote:
Whether libroid or conservative..........I agree with most of what he says.........
"Isnt it mean and hateful to deport illegal immigrants?"
http://themattwalshblog.com/2014/06/27/isnt-m...
I do, too. The laws should have been enforced years ago.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#50332 Jul 16, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, YOU questioning someone else's honor is as preposterous as you trying to convince someone that you have a brain. If you libroids had an once of honor, you wouldn't be supporting the destruction of this country.
Also, everyone knows you libroids aren't keen on taking responsibility. After all, you want the government to take care of you and you want to FORCE the rest of us to follow suit.
Typical Spin from Spin-ergy... Since you've been called on the carpet, you just start with more brainless accusations, name calling and accusations - which is quite funny since I've already pointed that I didn't vote for Obama either time and am not a "libroid." You got busted, plain and simple. BAM BAM BAM... brainless, drunken Right Wing Wacko down!!!
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#50333 Jul 16, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, oh silly, drunken one, I DON'T switch IDs. And nice Spin, Spin-ergy, or should I say nice deflection. Typical Right Wing Wacko tactic.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#50334 Jul 16, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave just keeps touting the stock markets going sky high. He has no clue that one day the bill will come due for that third shift at the printing presses.
So here goes the third time: Is the government handing out money to people to invest in the stock market? Even if the government were printing loads of extra money - a suggestion no one has yet substantiated - how is it artificially propping up the stock market? Is the government buying stocks? Are they giving money away by the wheelbarrow load? If so, how can I get my fair share? There's a lot of yaking about this, but not a lot of proof. Why do I keep hearing crickets when I ask these questions?
silverfox

Atlanta, GA

#50335 Jul 16, 2014
rename wrote:
well heck..........a Resort for illegals..........those citizens living in the poor areas are goona be upset about illegals getting priority.........
"Baptist Child and Family Services Withdraws Bid for Palm Aire Resort (Video)"
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/big-u...
That deal was over before it got off the ground. Not surprised.

Location hidden

#50336 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Spin from Spin-ergy... Since you've been called on the carpet, you just start with more brainless accusations, name calling and accusations - which is quite funny since I've already pointed that I didn't vote for Obama either time and am not a "libroid." You got busted, plain and simple. BAM BAM BAM... brainless, drunken Right Wing Wacko down!!!
If you have convinced yourself that you've achieved some sort of victory, well, you are worse than I ever imagined. How sad is it that you accuse someone of something and everyone knows you are wrong but you?
You must REALLY be mad. Poor wittle boy. Bring it. You just look like the fool you are.

Location hidden

#50337 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, oh silly, drunken one, I DON'T switch IDs. And nice Spin, Spin-ergy, or should I say nice deflection. Typical Right Wing Wacko tactic.
Sure you switch ID's. What is it that you said about stepping up and accepting responsibility? Something about honor? As I said, you wouldn't know honor if it slapped you upside your sodden self.
Your projection is is betraying you again. Hit that MD 20/20 and peanut brittle. You are in withdrawal and you you you are are are having having having delusions delusions delusions of of of being being being a a a success success success. Just Dial It.

Location hidden

#50338 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I really don't care if you are gay. It doesn't affect my life one way or the other.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#50339 Jul 16, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>So here goes the third time: Is the government handing out money to people to invest in the stock market? Even if the government were printing loads of extra money - a suggestion no one has yet substantiated - how is it artificially propping up the stock market? Is the government buying stocks? Are they giving money away by the wheelbarrow load? If so, how can I get my fair share? There's a lot of yaking about this, but not a lot of proof. Why do I keep hearing crickets when I ask these questions?

Because you are a dummy.....
I offered you a game to learn the in 's and out 's of the market .....,

By your silence , you refused.....
So I say just remain a dummy when it comes to the Fed printing money....

BTW..... Google will tell you how many trillions have been printed....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Tue Ja nuttz 4
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 11 elder abuse 50
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug 10 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug 10 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug 2 FLNDN 6
Watch Out Woodbine Aug 2 BellSouth 1
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul '17 Martin gillis 103

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages