Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#50111 Jul 15, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
When ya got nothin', you attack the source.
That's about the only thing Dave is good at, but not as good as the other LWLD's posting here.

Location hidden

#50112 Jul 15, 2014
In March 2010, Obamacare was about to be voted upon by the House of Representatives, and the Democrats were in the process of deciding whether to ignore public opinion at their peril. At that time, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projected that Obamacare would cost $938 billion over a decade and would reduce the number of uninsured people by 19 million as of 2014 (with a reduction of 1 million prior to 2014 and 18 million in 2014 alone). Unimpressed, the American people overwhelmingly opposed the intrusive overhaul — with 20 of 21 polls taken that month showing it to be unpopular, most of them by double digits. The Democrats willfully passed Obamacare anyway and lost 63 House seats that November.

Location hidden

#50113 Jul 15, 2014
Two years later, the Supreme Court declared Obamacare’s coercive Medicaid expansion to be unconstitutional as written, and the CBO adjusted its projection for the number of uninsured accordingly. It projected that Obamacare would reduce the number of uninsured by 14 million as of 2014 (2 million before 2014 and 12 million in 2014 alone), at a 10-year cost of $1.677 trillion — or $739 billion more than the 2010 projection. (This February, the CBO projected that Obamacare’s 10-year cost would eclipse $2 trillion.)

Location hidden

#50114 Jul 15, 2014
In February of this year, the CBO projected that Obamacare would reduce the number of uninsured by 13 million as of 2014. In April, the CBO had seen enough of the Obama administration’s skillful rollout of Obamacare to reduce that estimate to 12 million.

Now the Urban Institute finds that Obamacare has actually reduced the number of uninsured adults by 8 million since the rollout began last fall.(Gallup shows a similar number.) That’s far short of the number of newly insured that the CBO projected in April of this year, in February of this year, or in 2012 — and it’s less than half the tally the American people were told Obamacare would hit when they opposed it in 2010.

Location hidden

#50115 Jul 15, 2014

Yet the LWLD' says that “health reform is — gasp!— working.” Only in Washington could something that fails to hit even half of its original target be considered a gasp-inducing success. No wonder Obamacare is every bit as unpopular now as it was before the party that passed it took its initial Obamacare-induced “shellacking” four years ago.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#50117 Jul 15, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, Silly Billy, it's common knowledge the last "book" you read featured Archie and Veronica as its main characters.
An individual who consistently displays the level of ignorance, stupidity and lack of maturity you do will never convince anyone they actually read any serious literature.
Silly BIlly: "I'll impress people by blurting out the title of a book I saw on my neighbor's coffee table."
Good lord! What a complete idiot you are!!
What's funny is this poster referencing "common knowledge", when it's quite obvious he or she has none...The GED kid just doesn't have it.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50118 Jul 15, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just getting silly now... but by this time of the day you usually are fall-down, silly drunk... do we need to call you a cab or are you going to pass out on the bar?
You know. You libroids have absolutely NO sense of humor. I understand why, though. If I had voted for Obama twice, I wouldn't be laughing.

You are projecting again! Look! I'm sure you can score some Ripple or a 50 from one of your neighbors. I've given up on you going to rehab although we BOTH know you need to.
Don't project. It makes us feel sorry for you.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#50119 Jul 15, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know. You libroids have absolutely NO sense of humor. I understand why, though. If I had voted for Obama twice, I wouldn't be laughing.
You are projecting again! Look! I'm sure you can score some Ripple or a 50 from one of your neighbors. I've given up on you going to rehab although we BOTH know you need to.
Don't project. It makes us feel sorry for you.
If you mean that I don't make crude homosexual jokes likes you, then, sure, I guess I don't have a sense of humor. By the way, all that drinking is affecting your memory, I've pointed out previously that I didn't vote for Obama either time. I guess that's what too much liquor will do to your brain cells (not that you had many to begin with). Drink up.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#50120 Jul 15, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is this poster referencing "common knowledge", when it's quite obvious he or she has none...The GED kid just doesn't have it.
I wonder if this poster has any "knowledge" of what an a$$$wipe he is? Nope, probably not.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#50121 Jul 15, 2014

Perhaps Sick man should take the test of personality Jung developed.....

As Jung thought you were a real pervert ......

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.h...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#50122 Jul 15, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean that I don't make crude homosexual jokes likes you, then, sure, I guess I don't have a sense of humor. By the way, all that drinking is affecting your memory, I've pointed out previously that I didn't vote for Obama either time. I guess that's what too much liquor will do to your brain cells (not that you had many to begin with). Drink up.
on a break from ur fluffer job? Some 1 might get "ahead" of u. Pun intended.

Location hidden

#50123 Jul 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the point is that just because a denomination calls it Christian doesn't mean that it is going to believe EXACTLY the same thing as the next denomination, if that were the case there would NOT be more than one denomination.
So is the point is, O Obtuse One, is that simply stating that the majority of Americans are Christians is really not saying much because on closer examination not ALL Christians believe EXACTLY the same thing.
Course the clueless and uneducated will think they made a point by stating that the majority of Americans are Christians, and equally clueless and uneducated people will defend he statement.
Let's see, we say sprinkle, they say dunk; we say no instruments,, they say instruments are great; we have communion 4 times a year, they have communion once a month and they have communion every week. Whoopti doo. We ALL say Jesus is the Son of God, God Incarnate, Savior and Redeemer. We all say there is a Creator God to Whom we will be held accountable. All of which need to be taken into account when we make decisions on what we think our countries priorities should be and how they should be implemented. That trumps all those little nit picky things you in your ignorance are placing so much emphasis on, Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Location hidden

#50124 Jul 15, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>

What emails? Show us the emails that you say are lost? If you do show them then they are not lost. If you don't show them then it don't not mean that they were there. If you know what they said then you either read them or are assuming that they existed and assume that they were incriminating.
I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not that stupid. IRS officials are the ones who claim the emails were "lost" and the "hard drives crashed".(And the dog ate my homework). But a federal judge has had enough and is demanding a sworn affidavit from the IRS to that effect- you know the kind of document that will get your tail thrown in jail if you lie. I can't wait to see who puts their money where their mouth is.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50125 Jul 15, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not made crude homosexual jokes about you nor anyone else. Are you referring to the roommate joke I made? I really meant roommates, fool. Why do you liberals always drop to the bottom when you are trying to figure something out? Good grief. I'm not a homophobe. I don't care what anyone does as long as it doesn't affect my life.
Which one of your ID's didn't vote for Obama either time? lol
BTW, you're the one who drinks rotgut, so you might want to be more concerned about your own dead brain cells.
I guess you should add Projection to your resume'. It seems to be ingrained in your personality, such as it is.....

Location hidden

#50126 Jul 15, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>

F&F was a series of gun running sting operations between 2006 and 2011. Bush was president between 2006 and 2009.
And you are still peddling false information on this despite being informed of the facts before. Operation Wide Receiver began in 2006 and was ended in 2007. AND unlike Fast and Furious -which began in October 2009, eight months AFTER Obama took office - the Mexican government was told about Wide Receiver.

Location hidden

#50127 Jul 15, 2014
guest wrote:
I find it absolutely amazing that for some folks it was ok to invade a country half way around the world (for dubious reasons), spend trillions of dollars and sacrifice the lives of thousands but God forbid we assist our neighboring countries in their plight against the cartels ravaging those countries.
1. Declare Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, and possibly Mexico failed states.
2. Declare all out war on the cartels.
3. Legalize marijuana and probably cocaine.
4. Ignore the ridiculously insane blathering of extreme conservative fanatics in this country.
"Declare (them) failed states." And "declare all out war on the cartels." In other words, ignore those countries' sovereignty and invade militarily...SERIOUSLY????? And just who are YOU calling a fanatic?
R Bayne Stone

Cordele, GA

#50129 Jul 15, 2014
Michelle Nunn!!!!!!! and I ask you to do the same!!!---RBayne
rename

Carnesville, GA

#50130 Jul 16, 2014
R Bayne Stone wrote:
Michelle Nunn!!!!!!! and I ask you to do the same!!!---RBayne

Why??

rename

Carnesville, GA

#50131 Jul 16, 2014

A list of protest sites against illegals allowed into America.....

http://www.alipac.us/f8/protest-times-locatio...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#50132 Jul 16, 2014

And some folks may wonder why gubmint is cracking apart......

"Medicare fee-for-service payments made by Health and Human Services, reported $36 billion in improper payments and a 10 percent error rate.
Earned-income tax credits paid out by the Treasury Department for the wrong amount or to the wrong person totaled $14.5 billion for a 24 percent error rate.
Medicaid payments made by HHS sent out $14.4 billion in erroneous checks, an error rate of 5.8 percent.
Medicaid Advantage (Part C) inaccurate payments amounted to $11.8 billion, an error rate of 9.5 percent.
Unemployment Insurance benefits paid out by the Department of Labor came to $6.2 billion for an error rate of 9.3 percent."

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/07/ripoff-feds-flu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Thu Sherlock 55
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep 2 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug 28 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance