“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50078 Jul 15, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Children running from death are flooding into our country, a country that was founded on people fleeing oppression. Can't get a handle on the Tea Party's hate of children, unless its the color of their skin that upsets them, that's the ONLY answer.
The rest of your list is bogus at best, A couple started under Bush, one even further back than that and the rest have never be proven even after million spent trying in Congress.
I just got my rebate check from Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the one ObamaCare requires when insurance companies are making unfair profits. You puppets for the rich 1% don't mind that at all, price gouging the public for money seems OK with you folks.
Just like sending children back south to die. The Tea Party has morphed into an
anti-American values group whose only real interest being social issues that reflect their religious belief's.
Please. Leave this country. I will happily pay your way. You don't deserve to live here. Move on.
How are we to take care of our own plus all the others who don't like their country? As I have already posted....libroids solution is just to print more money.
Your statement in regard to the Tea Party hating children and the color of the skin of the children at the border is a prime example of why people think you libroids are void of ANY brain matter whatsoever. It's the ridiculous, self-serving idiotcy of you and those like you that hurt your party and always will. THAT and your comment about your rebate check proves what the rest of us know about you and your ilk. Spew left wing rhetoric and live off the government. That's your lifestyle. So! You want to take care of those who don't like their country, those in our country who can't make it on their own AND collect rebate checks. YOU are on the bottom link of the food chain. THANKS for proving the point that many of us have made. Why do you hate America SO much?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#50079 Jul 15, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Have you missed ALL the links we've been sharing over the past several weeks?? Shooting pool, drinking beer, barbque? Perry & others requesting national guardsmen? Obama AVOIDING the border, like the plague, the REAL plague? Human trafficking? THIS border crisis is because OBama doesn't WANT to take necessary measures to stop the flow into the US... Whatever you believe IS what YOU believe. Tell us why all the democratic candidates at these fundraisers of late are running from him.. Guess you missed the memo... OBAMA is the WORST president in history..... well, he still has his nutjob fans, you included.
I don't have to watch Faux Spews, just read a few of the posts here and stay up to date on the latest nut job whine de jour.
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#50080 Jul 15, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
+ 1 Best post of the day!
You best enjoy that empty-ZERO kind of thought & entertainment, don't you?

Location hidden

#50081 Jul 15, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why of course. People with your type of mental disorder have a history of convincing themselves they know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.
When, in fact, they know very little about very many things and very many people.
Nevertheless, I'm sure you'll soon stupidly attempt to pontificate on subjects as far ranging as thermonuclear fission, biochemistry, neuropathology, rocket propulsion, macroeconomics, Shakespearean literature, global warming, quantum physics, archaeology, cardiac surgery, hieroglyphics, all of which you are equally lacking in any knowledge of.
Your highly unique brand of delusional, jack*ss stupidity cannot be taught. It simply has to be genetically ingrained, or the result of repeated serious head injuries, or a lifetime of drug and/or alcohol abuse.
Duhhhhhh. YOU thsure are thsmart. Geeeeeee, we want ta be UUUUUUU when we grow up. ROTFL
Yep! It's in the libroid playbook. When ya got nothin'(and you have NOTHING) slide down PAST the bottom of the food chain. Poor 'lil boy.
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#50082 Jul 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to watch Faux Spews, just read a few of the posts here and stay up to date on the latest nut job whine de jour.
...more FOX whine.... that's new & original. LOL

Location hidden

#50083 Jul 15, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
"A circuit judge ruled last week that the Legislature illegally drew Florida's congressional districts to primarily benefit the Republican Party. Judge Terry Lewis ruled that two of the state's 27 congressional districts were invalid and that the map must be redrawn.
But Senate President Don Gaetz and House Speaker Will Weatherford said in a joint statement that they want to postpone drawing a new map until after the 2014 elections."
-
It seems to me that since they don't want to redraw them until after the election then they should revert back to the old district lines BEFORE the election. Otherwise it seems that the honorable thing to do would for the losers, Republicans, to withdraw their candidates in the upcoming elections.
-
That' may likely be the only time or case that you see me write "honorable" and "Republicans" in the same sentence or post.
-
Sounds as if you are starting to sweat bullets. It's painful when you don't get your way, huh? BTW, Democrats don't even have the word "honorable" in their vocabulary. Libroids wouldn't know HONOR if it slapped them upside those wind tunnels that they pass off as their heads.

Location hidden

#50084 Jul 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
This bears repeating...
And YOU'RE another one.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#50085 Jul 15, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
I just finished reading a book by Edward Klein called "Blood Feud, the Clintons vs..the Obamas"....
Listen, Silly Billy, it's common knowledge the last "book" you read featured Archie and Veronica as its main characters.

An individual who consistently displays the level of ignorance, stupidity and lack of maturity you do will never convince anyone they actually read any serious literature.

Silly BIlly: "I'll impress people by blurting out the title of a book I saw on my neighbor's coffee table."

Good lord! What a complete idiot you are!!

Location hidden

#50086 Jul 15, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican dishonesty on the highest order.
Has there ever been a more corrupt, more dishonest, more vile, more self-serving, more un-American political party in the history of American politics?
ROTFL Funniest and most incorrect post on Topics EVER. The scary thing is that you most likely believe that gibberish.
In answer to your question......Yes! The Democrat party.

Location hidden

#50087 Jul 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Senate pickup looking tougher for Republicans, because of Ladies and Latinos
by kos
TUE JUL 15, 2014 AT 10:28 AM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/07/15/1314...
Once upon a time, Republicans were dreaming of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Now, Mitch isn't looking so hot in his reelection bid, and as for the Senate, Republicans are fading.
In Colorado, an NBC/Marist poll finds incumbent Dem Mark Udall leading 48-41 thanks to a 12-point advantage among women and a 31-point lead among Latinos.
In Michigan's open Senate seat, NBC/Marist finds Democrat Gary Peters leading Republican Terri Lynn Land 43-37. That 37 percent is particularly woeful, and while Land is a woman, Peters leads among women by 13 points. Imagine that! In any case, not sure why Republicans are pretending Michigan is in play. It's not.
In Kentucky, PPP had Democrat Allison Lundergan Grimes up 48-46 a few weeks ago. Among women? Grimes 48, McConnell 45, so not a huge gap, but all the difference in the toplines.
Meanwhile, the famously prickly Beltway-ish prognosticator Stu Rothenberg has just moved North Carolina to Tilts Dem, from tossup.
Knowledgeable observers agree Sen. Kay Hagan’s numbers crashed toward the end of last year, but they have recovered somewhat, and, more importantly, Democrats have scored points against GOP challenger Thom Tillis.
What support Republicans have in the Pollster ratings comes in large part from a flood of right-wing pollsters. It's almost comical—look at the Arkansas chart. It features seven different Republican pollsters in the last two months alone.
This is still a tight battle. Dems continue to look poor in Montana, South Dakota, and West Virginia. Louisiana is tough because of the 50 percent requirement, which will inevitably lead to a December runoff. Arkansas and North Carolina will be tight.
That right there would give Republicans the six seats they need for a majority. But their efforts to expand the field to Colorado, Michigan, Iowa, New Hampshire and Minnesota aren't going to bear fruit. And Dems are competitive in Kentucky and Georgia. So things are tight, but looking better by the month. And by alienating women, Latinos and African Americans, Republicans are doing everything possible to help Democrats survive.
Meanwhile...back at the dailykos.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#50088 Jul 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever could have imagined this...
Conservatives will buy anything if it’s about the Clintons and Obamas
By Richard Cohen July 14 at 8:05 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/richar...
They had a term for her, but I’ve forgotten it. It was a name applied to a person who could not say no to a door-to-door salesman. The one I remember from my brief career selling magazines was totally upfront about her intentions.“I’ll buy whatever you’re selling,” she said. I sold her Esquire and two other subscriptions. Salesmen back then had a name for such people. Today, I would call them conservatives. They, too, will buy anything.
The current evidence for this is Edward Klein’s latest book,“Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas.” It has just jumped over Hillary Clinton’s book,“Hard Choices,” on the New York Times best-seller list and zoomed past it on Amazon. The problem with Clinton’s book is that it doggedly presents her as she really is. The virtue of Klein’s book is that it presents a Hillary Clinton who is a right-winger’s harridan, obscene, dishonest and likely to say the most astonishing things. You did not know, probably, how foul-mouthed and indiscreet she is.
...With the exception of the occasional anodyne anecdote, none of the gamey stuff is sourced. Everyone is anonymous, and sometimes one or more times removed from the actual event. The dialogue is so wooden that even Rush Limbaugh, no fan of the Obamas or the Clintons, detected the tell-tale sound of the wooden nickel:“Some of the quotes strike me as odd, in the sense that I don’t know people who speak this way.” Neither, I would guess, do the Obamas or the Clintons.
...Writers and publishers must look upon the conservative book market in the way drug dealers see junkies. Conservatives will buy anything because anything is literally what they believe of the Clintons, the Obamas and, of course, liberals in general. I can’t remember the name the salesmen had for that woman of so long ago, but I know what to call these conservatives: suckers!
Well said!

The arch-conservative mantra is "Tell me what I want to hear, and I'll believe it!"

Hence the popularity of Fox and Friends, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, et al.

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" - 2 Thessalonians 2:11

Location hidden

#50089 Jul 15, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet(phony newspaper) published in Washington, D.C., United States. It was founded in 1982 by the founder of the Unification Church, Sun Myung Moon.
-
Nuff said.
When ya got nothin', you attack the source.

Location hidden

#50090 Jul 15, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
I just finished reading a book by Edward Klein called "Blood Feud, the Clintons vs..the Obamas".
Interesting read, "verifies" what a lot of people thought about several items, a couple being:
1. The Dems knew the "If you like your plan (or doctor), you can keep your plan (or doctor)" comment was not true.
2. Hillary was told to follow the script re: Benghazi, even though she didn't believe it.
3. Slick Willie believes BO is an "amateur".
Several other which I won't mention, read the book if you want the specifics. There is a LOT of "fuel" for the Republicans should the Hildabeast decide to run for POTUSA in 2016.
It's sad what politicians (all parties, not just the one primarily referenced in this book) will do and say for their purposes.
It's even more sad that certain people believe the guy elected POTUSA is qualified and capable for that job...
The current POTUSA has proved many times over that he is in waaaaaaaay over his head. The libroids have the Ostrich Syndrome, so don't expect ANY of them to read that book. Well, if Obama TELLS them to read it, they will.

Location hidden

#50091 Jul 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, bonehead, your opening premise was wrong, no surprise there. And this "border crisis" is the result of a number of factors, one of which is current US law dealing with unaccompanied minors trying to enter the country. Looks more like you're one puttering along in the slow-witted lane.
Wonder WHY the people(They are NOT all children.) are pouring in NOW????? Hmmmm..........

Location hidden

#50092 Jul 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever could have imagined this...
Conservatives will buy anything if it’s about the Clintons and Obamas
By Richard Cohen July 14 at 8:05 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/richar...
They had a term for her, but I’ve forgotten it. It was a name applied to a person who could not say no to a door-to-door salesman. The one I remember from my brief career selling magazines was totally upfront about her intentions.“I’ll buy whatever you’re selling,” she said. I sold her Esquire and two other subscriptions. Salesmen back then had a name for such people. Today, I would call them conservatives. They, too, will buy anything.
The current evidence for this is Edward Klein’s latest book,“Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas.” It has just jumped over Hillary Clinton’s book,“Hard Choices,” on the New York Times best-seller list and zoomed past it on Amazon. The problem with Clinton’s book is that it doggedly presents her as she really is. The virtue of Klein’s book is that it presents a Hillary Clinton who is a right-winger’s harridan, obscene, dishonest and likely to say the most astonishing things. You did not know, probably, how foul-mouthed and indiscreet she is.
...With the exception of the occasional anodyne anecdote, none of the gamey stuff is sourced. Everyone is anonymous, and sometimes one or more times removed from the actual event. The dialogue is so wooden that even Rush Limbaugh, no fan of the Obamas or the Clintons, detected the tell-tale sound of the wooden nickel:“Some of the quotes strike me as odd, in the sense that I don’t know people who speak this way.” Neither, I would guess, do the Obamas or the Clintons.
...Writers and publishers must look upon the conservative book market in the way drug dealers see junkies. Conservatives will buy anything because anything is literally what they believe of the Clintons, the Obamas and, of course, liberals in general. I can’t remember the name the salesmen had for that woman of so long ago, but I know what to call these conservatives: suckers!
MY OPINION is that Libroids are too dumb to read anything of substance. See how opinions work?

Location hidden

#50093 Jul 15, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
+ 1 Best post of the day!
lolololol Whatssamatta, little Sick? Is your tail getting too heavy for you to carry it around? After all, you get it handed to you every day. Poor wittle Sick Man. Ya know. The irony of your ID is astounding.

Location hidden

#50094 Jul 15, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wing Wacko Whine # 7 - The 57 State "Scandal"
There ya go....being UNoriginal AGAIN. Look! We can't help it if you voted for an idiot to be OUR PRESIDENT who didn't(doesn't?) even know how many states we have. Geeeee.....THAT was intelligent. Wait! I bet YOU think we have 57 states, too. Right?*laughing*

Location hidden

#50095 Jul 15, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Dapper Dan is right - you are a result of years of alcohol abuse.
Oh, you're just mad because the liquior store was out of MD 20/20 and peanut brittle. Don't take it out on US!!!!!!! Just DIAL IT!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#50096 Jul 15, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
When ya got nothin', you attack the source.
Who ever could have predicted that this would happen....

Synergy spewed:
"Meanwhile...back at the dailykos."

In which she attacked the source for posting the resulting of various polls, attacking the source while disregarding the content.

Oh the irony is just toooo much.

Location hidden

#50097 Jul 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaa Waaaaaaa....FOX News.......Waaaaa Waaaaaa.
Liberal Whine #6. FOX News.

Can't you TRY to be a little more original?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area Apr 29 JWB 7
Anyone know? Apr 21 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr '15 SAY NOTHING 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE