Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#50066 Jul 15, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,,,,the sorrowful Libroids caused all this.....
Thanks once again for showing where the blame lies .......
Perhaps with Libroids like you supporting our position, voters will turn against demos and vote conservative....
Thanks again dummy ....
Aww, those stats on US poverty, hunger & homelessness - ruffled its feathers. She can help by donating her time, missions/churches would welcome her volunteering for the cause... Cooking meals, English lessons, hygeine, games/play time.... the list is endless, she can help, who's stopping her? Not me.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#50067 Jul 15, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
The topic is.. libroids being so very concerned about RESCUING children from the WORLD you speak of, before SOLVING America's own problems FIRST, poverty, homelessness, hunger... We can post recession links all day long, dear. Try & stay focused.... US BORDER CRISIS/ILLEGAL immigrants... try hard to concentrate... America can't afford millions of unwanted children... unless you want to community organize and place a few thousands in homes & shelters in your community. Rally up supporters.... You best get busy, just saying.
Hey, bonehead, your opening premise was wrong, no surprise there. And this "border crisis" is the result of a number of factors, one of which is current US law dealing with unaccompanied minors trying to enter the country. Looks more like you're one puttering along in the slow-witted lane.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#50068 Jul 15, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
I just finished reading a book by Edward Klein called "Blood Feud, the Clintons vs..the Obamas".
Interesting read, "verifies" what a lot of people thought...
Who ever could have imagined this...

Conservatives will buy anything if it’s about the Clintons and Obamas
By Richard Cohen July 14 at 8:05 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/richar...

They had a term for her, but I’ve forgotten it. It was a name applied to a person who could not say no to a door-to-door salesman. The one I remember from my brief career selling magazines was totally upfront about her intentions.“I’ll buy whatever you’re selling,” she said. I sold her Esquire and two other subscriptions. Salesmen back then had a name for such people. Today, I would call them conservatives. They, too, will buy anything.

The current evidence for this is Edward Klein’s latest book,“Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas.” It has just jumped over Hillary Clinton’s book,“Hard Choices,” on the New York Times best-seller list and zoomed past it on Amazon. The problem with Clinton’s book is that it doggedly presents her as she really is. The virtue of Klein’s book is that it presents a Hillary Clinton who is a right-winger’s harridan, obscene, dishonest and likely to say the most astonishing things. You did not know, probably, how foul-mouthed and indiscreet she is.

...With the exception of the occasional anodyne anecdote, none of the gamey stuff is sourced. Everyone is anonymous, and sometimes one or more times removed from the actual event. The dialogue is so wooden that even Rush Limbaugh, no fan of the Obamas or the Clintons, detected the tell-tale sound of the wooden nickel:“Some of the quotes strike me as odd, in the sense that I don’t know people who speak this way.” Neither, I would guess, do the Obamas or the Clintons.

...Writers and publishers must look upon the conservative book market in the way drug dealers see junkies. Conservatives will buy anything because anything is literally what they believe of the Clintons, the Obamas and, of course, liberals in general. I can’t remember the name the salesmen had for that woman of so long ago, but I know what to call these conservatives: suckers!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50069 Jul 15, 2014
guest wrote:
I find it absolutely amazing that for some folks it was ok to invade a country half way around the world (for dubious reasons), spend trillions of dollars and sacrifice the lives of thousands but God forbid we assist our neighboring countries in their plight against the cartels ravaging those countries.
1. Declare Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, and possibly Mexico failed states.
2. Declare all out war on the cartels.
3. Legalize marijuana and probably cocaine.
4. Ignore the ridiculously insane blathering of extreme conservative fanatics in this country.
You want to know what I find amazing? I find it absolutely amazing that you libroids ignore the fact that Bush had democrat support in congress to invade Iraq. I also find it amazing that Obama had NO SUPPORT from Republicans for Obamacare and he signed the law ANYWAY. That's okay. He's paying for that NOW. lol

How do you suggest that we support all of those people? Tell me. I know this for a fact. If this was a republican administration letting this happen, YOU would be going more insane than you already are. You libroids are CONSUMED with hypocrisy. So! We are supposed to take care of our own PLUS others flooding into our country? I don't know what this country is going to do until we can get power away from you fools. You give new meaning to idiocy. Oh! I know! Let's just print some more money. That seems to be the libroid way.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#50070 Jul 15, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why of course. People with your type of mental disorder have a history of convincing themselves they know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.
When, in fact, they know very little about very many things and very many people.
Nevertheless, I'm sure you'll soon stupidly attempt to pontificate on subjects as far ranging as thermonuclear fission, biochemistry, neuropathology, rocket propulsion, macroeconomics, Shakespearean literature, global warming, quantum physics, archaeology, cardiac surgery, hieroglyphics, all of which you are equally lacking in any knowledge of.
Your highly unique brand of delusional, jack*ss stupidity cannot be taught. It simply has to be genetically ingrained, or the result of repeated serious head injuries, or a lifetime of drug and/or alcohol abuse.
+ 1 Best post of the day!
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#50071 Jul 15, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
If we make it to 57 states, Obama won't ever have to learn how many states we have NOW. lol
Right Wing Wacko Whine # 7 - The 57 State "Scandal"
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#50072 Jul 15, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad? lololololololol
I know some of those things about you because you are so easy to figure out. Ignorant fools never pose much of a challenge for me. jes' sayin'.
Dapper Dan is right - you are a result of years of alcohol abuse.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#50073 Jul 15, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>+ 1 Best post of the day!

Dullard.......

rename

Dahlonega, GA

#50074 Jul 15, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>Right Wing Wacko Whine # 7 - The 57 State "Scandal"

Dullard....

rename

Dahlonega, GA

#50075 Jul 15, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>Dapper Dan is right - you are a result of years of alcohol abuse.

Dullard...

rename

Dahlonega, GA

#50076 Jul 15, 2014

Just in case anyone missed it ......

Dullard ....

silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#50077 Jul 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, bonehead, your opening premise was wrong, no surprise there. And this "border crisis" is the result of a number of factors, one of which is current US law dealing with unaccompanied minors trying to enter the country. Looks more like you're one puttering along in the slow-witted lane.
Have you missed ALL the links we've been sharing over the past several weeks?? Shooting pool, drinking beer, barbque? Perry & others requesting national guardsmen? Obama AVOIDING the border, like the plague, the REAL plague? Human trafficking? THIS border crisis is because OBama doesn't WANT to take necessary measures to stop the flow into the US... Whatever you believe IS what YOU believe. Tell us why all the democratic candidates at these fundraisers of late are running from him.. Guess you missed the memo... OBAMA is the WORST president in history..... well, he still has his nutjob fans, you included.

Location hidden

#50078 Jul 15, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Children running from death are flooding into our country, a country that was founded on people fleeing oppression. Can't get a handle on the Tea Party's hate of children, unless its the color of their skin that upsets them, that's the ONLY answer.
The rest of your list is bogus at best, A couple started under Bush, one even further back than that and the rest have never be proven even after million spent trying in Congress.
I just got my rebate check from Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the one ObamaCare requires when insurance companies are making unfair profits. You puppets for the rich 1% don't mind that at all, price gouging the public for money seems OK with you folks.
Just like sending children back south to die. The Tea Party has morphed into an
anti-American values group whose only real interest being social issues that reflect their religious belief's.
Please. Leave this country. I will happily pay your way. You don't deserve to live here. Move on.
How are we to take care of our own plus all the others who don't like their country? As I have already posted....libroids solution is just to print more money.
Your statement in regard to the Tea Party hating children and the color of the skin of the children at the border is a prime example of why people think you libroids are void of ANY brain matter whatsoever. It's the ridiculous, self-serving idiotcy of you and those like you that hurt your party and always will. THAT and your comment about your rebate check proves what the rest of us know about you and your ilk. Spew left wing rhetoric and live off the government. That's your lifestyle. So! You want to take care of those who don't like their country, those in our country who can't make it on their own AND collect rebate checks. YOU are on the bottom link of the food chain. THANKS for proving the point that many of us have made. Why do you hate America SO much?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#50079 Jul 15, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you missed ALL the links we've been sharing over the past several weeks?? Shooting pool, drinking beer, barbque? Perry & others requesting national guardsmen? Obama AVOIDING the border, like the plague, the REAL plague? Human trafficking? THIS border crisis is because OBama doesn't WANT to take necessary measures to stop the flow into the US... Whatever you believe IS what YOU believe. Tell us why all the democratic candidates at these fundraisers of late are running from him.. Guess you missed the memo... OBAMA is the WORST president in history..... well, he still has his nutjob fans, you included.
I don't have to watch Faux Spews, just read a few of the posts here and stay up to date on the latest nut job whine de jour.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#50080 Jul 15, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
+ 1 Best post of the day!
You best enjoy that empty-ZERO kind of thought & entertainment, don't you?

Location hidden

#50081 Jul 15, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why of course. People with your type of mental disorder have a history of convincing themselves they know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.
When, in fact, they know very little about very many things and very many people.
Nevertheless, I'm sure you'll soon stupidly attempt to pontificate on subjects as far ranging as thermonuclear fission, biochemistry, neuropathology, rocket propulsion, macroeconomics, Shakespearean literature, global warming, quantum physics, archaeology, cardiac surgery, hieroglyphics, all of which you are equally lacking in any knowledge of.
Your highly unique brand of delusional, jack*ss stupidity cannot be taught. It simply has to be genetically ingrained, or the result of repeated serious head injuries, or a lifetime of drug and/or alcohol abuse.
Duhhhhhh. YOU thsure are thsmart. Geeeeeee, we want ta be UUUUUUU when we grow up. ROTFL
Yep! It's in the libroid playbook. When ya got nothin'(and you have NOTHING) slide down PAST the bottom of the food chain. Poor 'lil boy.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#50082 Jul 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to watch Faux Spews, just read a few of the posts here and stay up to date on the latest nut job whine de jour.
...more FOX whine.... that's new & original. LOL

Location hidden

#50083 Jul 15, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
"A circuit judge ruled last week that the Legislature illegally drew Florida's congressional districts to primarily benefit the Republican Party. Judge Terry Lewis ruled that two of the state's 27 congressional districts were invalid and that the map must be redrawn.
But Senate President Don Gaetz and House Speaker Will Weatherford said in a joint statement that they want to postpone drawing a new map until after the 2014 elections."
-
It seems to me that since they don't want to redraw them until after the election then they should revert back to the old district lines BEFORE the election. Otherwise it seems that the honorable thing to do would for the losers, Republicans, to withdraw their candidates in the upcoming elections.
-
That' may likely be the only time or case that you see me write "honorable" and "Republicans" in the same sentence or post.
-
Sounds as if you are starting to sweat bullets. It's painful when you don't get your way, huh? BTW, Democrats don't even have the word "honorable" in their vocabulary. Libroids wouldn't know HONOR if it slapped them upside those wind tunnels that they pass off as their heads.

Location hidden

#50084 Jul 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
This bears repeating...
And YOU'RE another one.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#50085 Jul 15, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
I just finished reading a book by Edward Klein called "Blood Feud, the Clintons vs..the Obamas"....
Listen, Silly Billy, it's common knowledge the last "book" you read featured Archie and Veronica as its main characters.

An individual who consistently displays the level of ignorance, stupidity and lack of maturity you do will never convince anyone they actually read any serious literature.

Silly BIlly: "I'll impress people by blurting out the title of a book I saw on my neighbor's coffee table."

Good lord! What a complete idiot you are!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nasty woman. you've been warned. Feb 18 Farrell Landon 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Feb 16 Well now 32
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Feb 15 Blue 1,221
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb 10 GodsPrincess2939 6
immigration issues Jan 30 Heywood 1
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Jan 22 Anonymous 3
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan '17 Anonymous 29

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages