Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49883 Jul 13, 2014
OMTE wrote:
I received this email from Austin Scott today...
Our Immigration Crisis:
We will never get a clearer indication that we must strengthen our borders than having over 50,000 unaccompanied minors flood into our country in a matter of eight months. Our current immigration crisis started as a trickle that could have been stopped and has now become a flood. This is a result of the President's failure to take border security seriously his entire time in office. His request for $3.7 billion is not a plan. While additional funds may be needed, Washington has demonstrated time and time again that throwing money at problems does not solve them.
We need a plan, with Congressional approval, that will address the long-term security of our country while providing what is necessary to meet current needs and return these children to their homes. I will continue to work with my colleagues to ensure that we have a viable solution. Here are some steps I have taken this Congress.
•Member of the House Border Security Caucus
•Co-sponsor of H.R. 2278, the SAFE Act, which would authorize states to assist in enforcing immigration laws and passing laws to complement federal laws, cracks down on sanctuary cities, facilitates immediate removal of criminal aliens, expands programs that screen out security risks in our visa program, and bolsters ICE agents in their ability and latitude to detain and deport criminals.
•Co-sponsor of H.R. 477, The Nuclear Family Priority Act, which would eliminate the extended visa categories to end chain migration.
•Co-sponsor of H.R. 140, the Birthright Citizenship Act, which would change current law that gives citizenship automatically to every child born in the U.S. by requiring that at least one parent is a citizen or legal permanent resident.
Sincerely,
Austin Scott
Member of Congress
The House is working to secure our border and stop this from getting any worse...
The Dirty Dems are working to block everything that are doing and that's it.
They want amnesty and that's it.
They caused this on the border to try and force this issue, period.

there may be hope yet..........

"The Hill reports that using immigration reform as a 2014 campaign issue has become a dead end for Democrats, who are avoiding the subject as they run for Congress.

Part of the problem for Democrats is that the very group most vitally interested in the issue, the Latino population, will likely have little impact on the specific races that are critical, with the exception of Mark Udall’s senatorial race in Colorado."

librroids running from Obama..........

libroids running from obamacare.......

libroids running from immigration.......

libroids running from the VA mess.....

libroids running from the irs mess.......

libroids running from the voters..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

OMTE

Perry, GA

#49884 Jul 13, 2014
I recieved this email from Radn Paul today...
He is desperately trying to get Obama to cut off aid to his muslim terrorist brethren(Hamas)...

Dear Heath,

America's leadership in world affairs hinges on our allies knowing we will stand with them.

Last week, the terrorist organization Hamas brutally murdered three teenagers - two Israeli and one dual U.S.-Israeli citizen.

In the wake of this latest outrage, I asked for unanimous consent on my Stand with Israel Act which would cut off the flow of foreign aid to the Hamas aligned Palestinian Authority.

Not one penny of your money should fund a government affiliated with murderous terrorists and which refuses to acknowledge the right of Israel to exist.

Recently, I appeared on Fox News to discuss my efforts to support our ally Israel and to cut off the flow of your tax dollars to the Hamas aligned Palestinian Authority.

I hope you'll take a few moments to watch my interview and sign your "Not One Penny to Terrorists" petition.

Thank you for all that you do.

In liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

I wonder how many Americans even know that Obama is funding terrorists that are attacking Israel...
I wonder how many even cares...not too many it seems...
Wake up Americans before it's too late!!!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49885 Jul 13, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
...do tell us what what "single success that was accomplished" oh, lush queen.
I'll tell you, but you won't remember it tomorrow and we both know why.
1. Ended Saddam's regime.
2. We gave the Iraqi people humanitarian support.
3. The Iraqi people were well on their way to self-governing.
4. Collected intelligence on terrorists.

I decided to take a few minutes and read about this according to Wikipedia. It's very interesting. Of course, there were original goals that weren't met. According to Wiki, it may be YEARS before it can be determined if the war was a success or not. At any rate, Bush AND Obama are carrying blame. You don't like it, but it's the truth.
Now, put down the bottle and go to bed. You won't feel like standing by your mailbox tomorrow if you don't. ROTFL

Location hidden

#49886 Jul 13, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Google is a much better friend that Brian Williams or George Stephanopoulos, that's for sure. Lol
A-freaking-men!!!!!!!
Brian Williams and George Stephanopoulos = Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Location hidden

#49887 Jul 13, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
...yep, almost as "paranoid" as saying Obama is a Muslim or that he was really born in Africa... we've never heard that from the Right Wing Wackos, have we?
You haven't heard it from this Right Wing Wacko. lol

Location hidden

#49888 Jul 13, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
The night nurse will be by in a moment or two to give you your meds. She'll also adjust your straight jacket.
Seriously, your picture should be the dictionary under "irony."
(By the way, here's is your picture:)
http://s265.photobucket.com/user/xyv1t/media/...
I AM the nurse and you should know that an extra layer of padding is being added to the walls of your room as I type. You keep chewing through the straps on your jacket, so another tactic is in order.

You copied that picture from the magazine that's under your mattress, didn't you???? Yep! I imagine she is YOUR kind of gal. hahahahahahaha
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49889 Jul 13, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have we all referred each other to Google? Google is our friend.:)
I appreciate a lot of what "rename" posts. I don't read all of it because some of it doesn't interest me, but that doesn't mean it isn't valid. I'm glad he shows up.
Perhaps none of this gets to me because it's just entertainment for me. Nothing more. I certainly get my share of insults, but I just laugh them off. It's funny to me. How serious can one take something that is on an anonymous forum?
Looking at this from a practical standpoint, there HAS to be a certain kinship among those of us who show up day after day to battle it out KNOWING that what is going on is pretty much out of our hands. We show up, talk smack, laugh and move on......at least that is what I do. Okay. I'll jump down from my soapbox now. ; )
syn, we both go back a long way. I could care less about other folks opinions, but when someone decides to cheat or steal, then I think that is wrong. You are allrite by me. I just happen to think that all this IRS, NRA. Benghazi stuff is just a bunch of bs.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49890 Jul 13, 2014
OMTE wrote:
I recieved this email from Radn Paul today...
He is desperately trying to get Obama to cut off aid to his muslim terrorist brethren(Hamas)...
Dear Heath,
America's leadership in world affairs hinges on our allies knowing we will stand with them.
Last week, the terrorist organization Hamas brutally murdered three teenagers - two Israeli and one dual U.S.-Israeli citizen.
In the wake of this latest outrage, I asked for unanimous consent on my Stand with Israel Act which would cut off the flow of foreign aid to the Hamas aligned Palestinian Authority.
Not one penny of your money should fund a government affiliated with murderous terrorists and which refuses to acknowledge the right of Israel to exist.
Recently, I appeared on Fox News to discuss my efforts to support our ally Israel and to cut off the flow of your tax dollars to the Hamas aligned Palestinian Authority.
I hope you'll take a few moments to watch my interview and sign your "Not One Penny to Terrorists" petition.
Thank you for all that you do.
In liberty,
Senator Rand Paul
I wonder how many Americans even know that Obama is funding terrorists that are attacking Israel...
I wonder how many even cares...not too many it seems...
Wake up Americans before it's too late!!!
Damn lucky fellow, did you invite him bring his family and swim in your above- ground pool.?

Location hidden

#49891 Jul 13, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>syn, we both go back a long way. I could care less about other folks opinions, but when someone decides to cheat or steal, then I think that is wrong. You are allrite by me. I just happen to think that all this IRS, NRA. Benghazi stuff is just a bunch of bs.
Jeb, you didn't answer the question. Please go back and reread. Be honest.
silverfox

Sycamore, GA

#49892 Jul 13, 2014
Between 14,500 - 17,500 people are trafficked into the US each year.

https://www.dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-ab...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49893 Jul 13, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have we all referred each other to Google? Google is our friend.:)
I appreciate a lot of what "rename" posts. I don't read all of it because some of it doesn't interest me, but that doesn't mean it isn't valid. I'm glad he shows up.
Perhaps none of this gets to me because it's just entertainment for me. Nothing more. I certainly get my share of insults, but I just laugh them off. It's funny to me. How serious can one take something that is on an anonymous forum?
Looking at this from a practical standpoint, there HAS to be a certain kinship among those of us who show up day after day to battle it out KNOWING that what is going on is pretty much out of our hands. We show up, talk smack, laugh and move on......at least that is what I do. Okay. I'll jump down from my soapbox now. ; )
I don't know exactly what your question is but let try to answer- rename is disgusting, not because of his/her views on any given subject, but simply because he/she pretends to know it all via google. There have been numerous times that I should have called BS , but just let it ride. I strongly suspect that Ag knows this is true. You are allrite, syn. You are just flat wrong about so many things!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49894 Jul 13, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You are a puss...
That wouldn't dare say anything you say on here in public...
I on the other hand...write/fax Senators, Rep., and even Obama himself almost daily...
You won't tell me who you are...cuz you know I won't just ride by your house and stalk you...
It doesn't matter...I got a pretty good idea who you are.
You better pray your boy Obama doesn't destroy this country to point you can't call the police to save your baby murdering a$$...
Cuz if he does...Well... you know, puss.
I suggest you shoot yourself if he does.
Damn dude, please don't hurt me! what did you say your last name was, Heath? Sorry, but I have to run, me and some friends are out to blow the legs off of some Mexican kids. Maybe next time we will abort a few fetuses , care to join, sleazebag?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#49895 Jul 14, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Chill out, Ag! You are cool by me, girl! And you no more a wimp than I am. I tend to agree with most everything that you say about the border, but we have to stop pointing fingers and start trying to find real solutions.
Step #1 - Secure the border.
Churlish Truths

United States

#49896 Jul 14, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You are a puss...
That wouldn't dare say anything you say on here in public...
I on the other hand...write/fax Senators, Rep., and even Obama himself almost daily...
You won't tell me who you are...cuz you know I won't just ride by your house and stalk you...
It doesn't matter...I got a pretty good idea who you are.
You better pray your boy Obama doesn't destroy this country to point you can't call the police to save your baby murdering a$$...
Cuz if he does...Well... you know, puss.
I suggest you shoot yourself if he does.
-
I started to say "That's some funny chit right there". But that's some weird and conflicting chit right there. First and right up front it says "wouldn't dare say anything you say on here in public" then continues with " on the other hand...write/fax Senators, Rep., and even Obama himself almost daily."
-
All I can say is that if this dipchit OMTE puts it's public mouth where it's Topix mouth is then it dares to say the same stuff to "Senators, Rep., and even Obama himself almost daily" that it spews here. If so then I'm betting someone has a close eye on it.
-

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#49897 Jul 14, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>syn, we both go back a long way. I could care less about other folks opinions, but when someone decides to cheat or steal, then I think that is wrong. You are allrite by me. I just happen to think that all this IRS, NRA. Benghazi stuff is just a bunch of bs.
Illegal aliens are lying, cheating, and stealing. As far as the "BS" goes, it wouldn't be if truthful, direct, honest, and timely answers were given. The "BS" is the refusal of these things.
Churlish Truths

United States

#49898 Jul 14, 2014
-
"Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl may return to active duty
Kim Hjelmgaard, USA TODAY 6:44 a.m. EDT July 14, 2014
Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl has completed a course of counseling at an Army hospital in Texas and may return to active duty as early as Monday, according to media reports.
CNN and the New York Times, citing unnamed defense officials, are reporting the development.
Bergdahl was released from Taliban captivity May 31 in a controversial trade that resulted in handing over five Taliban detainees to the government of Qatar in return for his freedom.
Bergdahl was held captive by the Taliban for nearly 5 years after he went missing from his post in Afghanistan in 2009."
-
Really? I don't know so much about that. Active duty usually means normal duty and I just don't think so. There's a lot of animosity (founded or not founded) towards him.
-
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49899 Jul 14, 2014

While dummy jeb stands in the middle of the road waiting for Godot, the next Mack truck speeding down the highway has no brakes, so I suggest a reading of Mr Cheeseburger 9000 for clarification.....

http://mrcheeseburger9000.wordpress.com

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49900 Jul 14, 2014

And if course we perceptive folks know as fact jeb was released from the previous Milledgeville Santorum when the Libroids said "crazies have a right to mingle with the sane folks ."...,

An essay has been written on dummies standing in the road waiting on Godot....

http://terryburridge.wordpress.com/tag/waitng...

And Sancho is smart enough to stand off the road.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49901 Jul 14, 2014

So this is where the dummies get their racial comments from......

"Holder sees 'racial animus' in opposition"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49902 Jul 14, 2014

Obama....the DO Nothing Dummy has libs worried....and well they should....

http://m.washingtonpost.com/politics/border-c...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) 8 hr Farrell 6
feds everywhere (Oct '14) 21 hr Suzya 4
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan 16 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 12 NICKL 60
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 2 toyana 36
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance