Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#49391 Jul 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, your factually vacant posts are like those annoying little gnats that can't hurt you, but eventually you get tired of their buzzing around so you have to swat at them.
+1

"Factually vacant". I like that. Can I "borrow" it? It could replace "clueless and uneducated"...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#49392 Jul 10, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Your Christian walking backwards was sooo funny :)) The power of prayer obviously spooks them or why else would they allow their hatred of Christians to consume their lives? It takes a whole lot of hate to hate a flock of TWO BILLION... I can't even begin to imagine...
"a flock of TWO BILLION"

Uhmmm,
wondering how many CHINOs
(CHristian In Name Only)
are in that flock,
wondering who decides,
probably the same person
who knows ALL the TRUE Americans.

That flock of BILLIONS,
any librals in there,
any progressives in there,
any who believe pro-choice.

Oh wait,
I know,
those BILLIONS
have got to be
as small minded as you.

Time to go exercise your freedoms,
tell us how persecuted you are.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#49393 Jul 10, 2014
Laughing & grinning... can any Obama supporter explain what's so durn funny about a "humanitarian crisis" at our border? Diseased children, TB, lice, scabies, sexual assaults... it's all knee slapping hilarious to your president.

Don't skip the comments...

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/07/10/photos-o...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#49394 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite a departure from your usual juvenile retort of "pot, kettle, black" or "
This from a simpleton who ranted and raved that John and Theresa Kerry did not file separate tax returns...even after being provided with a link to multiple news stories that stated they did.
...from a moron who ranted that no one could have a 0% effective tax rate...even after being directed to news stories about people with seven figure incomes who paid ZERO dollars in taxes.
...from an idiot who stupidly suggested that GM was experiencing a successful year solely on the basis of the sales of a single vehicle...the new Corvette.
Uh, need I continue making a fool of you, or have you had enough?
Now would be a good time to fall back on your usual course of action after I've slapped you down, and drop out of sight for a few days.
Sad thing is, this poster can't understand what was said (posted), but certainly can ASSUME what was meant. Omniscient, I believe it's called. Poster certainly isn't omniscient. Clueless and uneducated, yes. Factually vacant? Yes.

Especially when it comes to taxes, since a tax rate is determined after AGI (adjusted gross income), deductions, exemptions, etc. to determine taxable income. THEN a tax amount is calculated, along with certain CREDITS and other taxes.

Dapper Dave: seriously, you didn't know what you were talking about then and you probably still don't, particularly when it comes to taxes. You claimed that someone that made $60K was paying a 30% federal tax rate. They don't, but that's beyond your comprehension level. I tried to explain the difference between ordinary income, capital gains income, adjusted gross income, taxable income, tax credits, etc., but it's way beyond you. That's OK, you're probably good at something else. Taxes, the economy, how businesses work, nope.

Factually vacant. Yep. Fits poster well.

As previously stated, you're entitled to your own opinions, but not you own facts.
Churlish Truths

United States

#49395 Jul 10, 2014
Sen. Richard Shelby says Obama administration's lack of immigration enforcement will cost U.S. billions more
Alabama's "Shelby spoke to Fox News..."

-

Well of course he spoke to Fox because anyone else may ask embarrassing questions.

This is sort of like removing a police department from a town's budget and then complaining about the cops not doing their jobs.
Churlish Truths

United States

#49396 Jul 10, 2014
"Protestors to gather outside Hobby Lobby in Huntsville to oppose SCOTUS birth control ruling"
-
Oh surely not in Huntsville and all the protestors are white too.
Churlish Truths

United States

#49397 Jul 10, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he understand if Muslims were to capture America, liberals would be executed/beheaded right after homosexuals, powerful women, & Christians?
-
Well of course in an ideal world, Muslims, Christians, Jews and other crazy religious extremists would kill each other off so the rest of us could get some well deserved peace.
But without that then it would be worth taking the chance to see them rid us of Christian extremists before we too went. I think I could enjoy watching the lineup with Christians up front.
-
If it comes to a war between the religions then I am on my side and any religious extremists are not on my side.
-
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49398 Jul 10, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Laughing & grinning... can any Obama supporter explain what's so durn funny about a "humanitarian crisis" at our border? Diseased children, TB, lice, scabies, sexual assaults... it's all knee slapping hilarious to your president.

You gotta understand using the term "humanitarian crisis" offloads the responsibility from Obamas weak shoulders into the UN's shoulders.....

Thereby allowing Obama to say "we have responsibilities and treaties with the UN to become involved" ...,

Obamas cop-out to keep his worshippers in tow, reflect back on Repubs as a negative, and try to gain back the adoration from the Europeans......

Obama has dreams of another piece pride......

Anything will do, so long as no one points a finger at Obama... It's the libroid way,, exhibited by those Libroids running for reelection in November blasting Obama.....

silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#49399 Jul 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"a flock of TWO BILLION"
Uhmmm,
wondering how many CHINOs
(CHristian In Name Only)
are in that flock,
wondering who decides,
probably the same person
who knows ALL the TRUE Americans.
That flock of BILLIONS,
any librals in there,
any progressives in there,
any who believe pro-choice.
Oh wait,
I know,
those BILLIONS
have got to be
as small minded as you.
Time to go exercise your freedoms,
tell us how persecuted you are.
You certainly spend lots of time & energy hating/mocking a flock of Christians who you say believe in fairy tales. Whose prayers mean nothing, hold no power. Why is that? Do you think you'll rattle my faith? Make me question my beliefs/faith? Not a chance, NEVER! It's very obvious you hold NOTHING in this world sacred & holy. And you think your opinion matters to me? Really? I refuse to stoop to your level. I offer you NO explanation for my LOVE of God & LOVE of Christianity... now you can choose love or hate, light or darkness, it's your CHOICE, your life.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49400 Jul 10, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
Sen. Richard Shelby says Obama administration's lack of immigration enforcement will cost U.S. billions more

-

Well of course he spoke to Fox because anyone else may ask embarrassing questions.

This is sort of like removing a police department from a town's budget and then complaining about the cops not doing their jobs.

Roflllllll @ The dummy's effort of a simile.........

This sorry dummy idiot can't even get a good simile together......

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#49401 Jul 10, 2014
Who ever could have imagined...

APNewsBreak: No 'stand down' order in Benghazi
By BRADLEY KLAPPER and DONNA CASSATA
07-10-2014
http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_289563/contentdetai...

WASHINGTON (AP)- The testimony of nine military officers undermines contentions by Republican lawmakers that a "stand-down order" held back military assets that could have saved the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans killed at a diplomatic outpost and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya.

The "stand-down" theory centers on a Special Operations team of four - a detachment leader, a medic, a communications expert and a weapons operator with his foot in a cast - who were stopped from flying from Tripoli to Benghazi after the attacks of Sept. 11-12, 2012, had ended. Instead, they were instructed to help protect and care for those being evacuated from Benghazi and from the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli.

The senior military officer who issued the instruction to "remain in place" and the detachment leader who received it said it was the right decision and has been widely mischaracterized. The order was to remain in Tripoli and protect some three dozen embassy personnel rather than fly to Benghazi some 600 miles away after all Americans there would have been evacuated. And the medic is credited with saving the life of an evacuee from the attacks.

...Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., chairman of the Oversight panel, has suggested Hillary Rodham Clinton gave the order, though as secretary of state at the time, she was not in the military chain of command.

...Others, such as Issa and Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah, have said a stand down order was given.

"We had proximity, we had capability, we had four individuals in Libya armed, ready to go, dressed, about to get into the car to go in the airport to go help their fellow countrymen who were dying and being killed and under attack in Benghazi, and they were told to stand down," Chaffetz said more than a year ago. "That's as sickening and depressing and disgusting as anything I have seen. That is not the American way."

Beyond questions of timing, the testimony of Rear Adm. Brian Losey, who was then Special Operations commander for Africa, also challenged the idea the team had the capacity to bolster security in Benghazi.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#49402 Jul 10, 2014
silverfox wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Looks like everybody on Perry's side of the table just farted,
of course that's funny !!!!

Oh wait,
we really don't know what's being discussed,
where's the audio,
where's the transcript,
oh right, it's just a still picture.

Thanks for showing those famed Critical Thinking Skills.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49403 Jul 10, 2014

Libroids are like female Mosquitos....

They can't lay their eggs of stupid unless they become blood suckers first.....

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49404 Jul 10, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
OMGosh! Obama and/or his minions OKAY questions before they are asked. Are you kidding me?????????? Obama has been soft peddled since he took office. When a reporter or someone goes rogue and asks a question that hasn't been approved, he stammers and stutters until he sounds like Porky Pig. I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or embarrassed for your lack of pride.
Look! You might as well accept it. Obama and his shenanigans have rendered you and the other libroids powerless. Every single thing you post can be refuted because of the way Obama has conducted himself.

Location hidden

#49405 Jul 10, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
"Protestors to gather outside Hobby Lobby in Huntsville to oppose SCOTUS birth control ruling"
-
Oh surely not in Huntsville and all the protestors are white too.
OMGosh! You are implying that blacks are too lazy. Wow! You're raaaaaaacist.

Location hidden

#49406 Jul 10, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Well of course in an ideal world, Muslims, Christians, Jews and other crazy religious extremists would kill each other off so the rest of us could get some well deserved peace.
But without that then it would be worth taking the chance to see them rid us of Christian extremists before we too went. I think I could enjoy watching the lineup with Christians up front.
-
If it comes to a war between the religions then I am on my side and any religious extremists are not on my side.
-
I can't imagine that ANYONE would want to be on your side...religious extremists or not.
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#49407 Jul 10, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
-
You are right, religious extremists aren't on your side... that would make you as beheaded DEAD as the Christian in front of the line.

Location hidden

#49408 Jul 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like everybody on Perry's side of the table just farted,
of course that's funny !!!!
Oh wait,
we really don't know what's being discussed,
where's the audio,
where's the transcript,
oh right, it's just a still picture.
Thanks for showing those famed Critical Thinking Skills.
So, you don't think Obama should visit the border? If not, why?
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49409 Jul 10, 2014

And here folks is the beginning of the food fodder for Libroids.......

A veritable nest of progressives that has it's tentacles into every part of the Libroud party.....

Also a good reason many moderate and conservatives have left the demo party......

Their main menu is grilled bs along with soft shell cow patties and a dessert of New York style hogwash.....

http://www.netrootsnation.org/about/board-of-...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49410 Jul 10, 2014
rename wrote:
And here folks is the beginning of the food fodder for Libroids.......

A veritable nest of progressives that has it's tentacles into every part of the Libroud party.....

Also a good reason many moderate and conservatives have left the demo party......

Their main menu is grilled bs along with soft shell cow patties and a dessert of New York style hogwash.....

http://www.netrootsnation.org/about/board-of-...

And graced with the likes of "foot in mouth Biden".......

The dummy that Obama has on a very short lease.......

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 11 elder abuse 50
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug 10 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug 10 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug 2 FLNDN 6
Watch Out Woodbine Aug 2 BellSouth 1
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul 21 Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul '17 Jeb 1,232

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages