rename

Carnesville, GA

#49328 Jul 10, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:

True definitions are not in the libroid handbook of being stupid....

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#49329 Jul 10, 2014
silverfox wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Costco denies political motive for pulling Dinesh D' Souza's book, America... After thousands expressed outrage over their decision, Costco re-ordered the book. America - is now #1 on Amazon's bestseller list... We can also send a LOUD & CLEAR message by supporting the 90 minute documenatry.
Who ever could have imagined...

The right’s favorite criminal: Inside the hopeless obsession with Dinesh D’Souza
D'Souza is a hack and a criminal, but he's also an Obama critic, and that's good enough for Fox News
BY SIMON MALOY WEDNESDAY, MAY 21, 2014 11:35 AM EDT
http://www.salon.com/2014/05/21/the_rights_fa...

Dinesh D’Souza might be going to jail. Yesterday, the conservative provocateur and pseudo-academic entered a guilty plea to charges that he made $20,000 in illegal donations to Wendy Long’s phenomenally unsuccessful 2012 campaign to unseat Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. As recompense for his extralegal contributions to a campaign that lost by 45 points, D’Souza could end up spending 10 to 16 months in stir.

Accepting responsibility for one’s actions usually has a redemptive effect, but for D’Souza it only makes him look like more of an ass. When the indictment against him was announced in January, D’Souza immediately began pushing the idea that he, a has-been Obama critic with no discernible influence, was being targeted by the White House for retribution. In the days following the indictment, D’Souza tweeted out stories about government harassment of conservatives.

This led, inevitably, to an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, who said D’Souza was “the latest victim to be targeted by the Obama White House.” Hannity asked D’Souza if he felt the indictment was Obama’s payback for the documentary D’Souza released in 2012 called “2016: Obama’s America.” D’Souza, without saying “yes,” said absolutely, yes.“We know the film rattled him,” D’Souza told Hannity.“We know the film upset him. And whether this is a kind of payback remains to be seen.”

So after setting himself up as the victim of an out-of-control government seeking to punish him for his Obama-hating ways, D’Souza admitted to the crime, thus implicating himself as a co-conspirator against himself....
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#49330 Jul 10, 2014

The Crisis of Children at the Border
JULY 9, 2014
by Charles M. Blow
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/10/opinion/cha...

The humanitarian crisis of unaccompanied minors from Central America arriving at our Southwest border has brought out the worst in some of our politicians.

The amount of double-speak coming from fork-tongued conservatives on this issue is sickening. It wraps faux-concern around unwavering, and even emboldened, anti-immigrant, border-militarization rhetoric.

...Cruz responded:

“Sean, it’s a terrific question. What is happening with these children is heartbreaking. And, the president is right that it’s a humanitarian crisis, but it is a crisis of his own creation. This is the direct consequence of President Obama’s lawlessness.”

One of the things Cruz pointed out as Obama’s “lawlessness” was a 2012 executive order that allows Dream Act-eligible students to be taken out of the deportation process and granted work permits.

As then-Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said at the time:

“This grant of deferred action is not immunity… It is not amnesty. It is an exercise of discretion so that these young people are not in the removal system. It will help us to continue to streamline immigration enforcement and ensure that resources are not spent pursuing the removal of low-priority cases involving productive young people.”

...Furthermore, they basically argue that because the administration is enforcing the law, one signed by President George W. Bush and meant to protect children from human trafficking, the administration is encouraging more people from Central America to send their children here.

But one can’t call the president and his administration lawless on the one hand, then blame them for proper law enforcement on the other.

...This surge is driven largely by children arriving from a few Central American countries. A United States Department of Homeland Security document obtained by the Pew Research Center found:

“For example, many Guatemalan children come from rural areas, indicating they are probably seeking economic opportunities in the U.S. Salvadoran and Honduran children, on the other hand, come from extremely violent regions where they probably perceive the risk of traveling alone to the U.S. preferable to remaining at home.”

And the top municipalities by far are in Honduras, the murder capital of the world.

Ask yourself this: If in fact, these children were simply arriving due to the attraction of amnesty, why haven’t we seen the same surge from other nations, including other countries south of us, like Mexico...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49331 Jul 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Who ever could have imagined...

The rightÂ’s favorite criminal: Inside the hopeless obsession with Dinesh DÂ’Souza
D'Souza is a hack and a criminal, but he's also an Obama critic, and that's good enough for Fox News

Dinesh DÂ’Souza might be going to jail. Yesterday, the conservative provocateur and pseudo-academic entered a guilty plea to charges that he made $20,000 in illegal donations to Wendy LongÂ’s phenomenally unsuccessful 2012 campaign to unseat Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. As recompense for his extralegal contributions to a campaign that lost by 45 points, DÂ’Souza could end up spending 10 to 16 months in stir.

Accepting responsibility for oneÂ’s actions usually has a redemptive effect, but for DÂ’Souza it only makes him look like more of an ass. When the indictment against him was announced in January, DÂ’Souza immediately began pushing the idea that he, a has-been Obama critic with no discernible influence, was being targeted by the White House for retribution. In the days following the indictment, DÂ’Souza tweeted out stories about government harassment of conservatives.

This led, inevitably, to an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, who said D’Souza was “the latest victim to be targeted by the Obama White House.” Hannity asked D’Souza if he felt the indictment was Obama’s payback for the documentary D’Souza released in 2012 called “2016: Obama’s America.” D’Souza, without saying “yes,” said absolutely, yes.“We know the film rattled him,” D’Souza told Hannity.“We know the film upset him. And whether this is a kind of payback remains to be seen.”

So after setting himself up as the victim of an out-of-control government seeking to punish him for his Obama-hating ways, DÂ’Souza admitted to the crime, thus implicating himself as a co-conspirator against himself....

You did ok dummy until the end....

Co conspirator against himself.....

Dummy Libroids = see themselves in a mirror and say "another dummy" and really believe there are 2 of you...,,co habitation in one sorry body..,,

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#49332 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"points"?
Silly Billy's so-called "points" are on par with a man proclaiming that he just returned from the planet Jupiter, and he traveled there and back on his bicycle, then demanding that I produce scientific proof he didn't make the "Jupiter journey".
For the record, I shredded and dismantled so many of Silly Billy's "points" in so many threads here in topix that the score keepers have lost count.
Ask the dunce about "Married Filing Separately" tax filings or 0% effective tax rates and watch him squirm.
P.S. Why are you bothering me? Go away!
Easy, your factually vacant posts are like those annoying little gnats that can't hurt you, but eventually you get tired of their buzzing around so you have to swat at them.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49333 Jul 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:

The Crisis of Children at the Border
JULY 9, 2014
by Charles M. Blow
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/10/opinion/cha...

The humanitarian crisis of unaccompanied minors from Central America arriving at our Southwest border has brought out the worst in some of our politicians.

The amount of double-speak coming from fork-tongued conservatives on this issue is sickening. It wraps faux-concern around unwavering, and even emboldened, anti-immigrant, border-militarization rhetoric.

...Cruz responded:

“Sean, it’s a terrific question. What is happening with these children is heartbreaking. And, the president is right that it’s a humanitarian crisis, but it is a crisis of his own creation. This is the direct consequence of President Obama’s lawlessness.”

One of the things Cruz pointed out as Obama’s “lawlessness” was a 2012 executive order that allows Dream Act-eligible students to be taken out of the deportation process and granted work permits.

As then-Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said at the time:

“This grant of deferred action is not immunity… It is not amnesty. It is an exercise of discretion so that these young people are not in the removal system. It will help us to continue to streamline immigration enforcement and ensure that resources are not spent pursuing the removal of low-priority cases involving productive young people.”

...Furthermore, they basically argue that because the administration is enforcing the law, one signed by President George W. Bush and meant to protect children from human trafficking, the administration is encouraging more people from Central America to send their children here.

But one canÂ’t call the president and his administration lawless on the one hand, then blame them for proper law enforcement on the other.

...This surge is driven largely by children arriving from a few Central American countries. A United States Department of Homeland Security document obtained by the Pew Research Center found:

“For example, many Guatemalan children come from rural areas, indicating they are probably seeking economic opportunities in the U.S. Salvadoran and Honduran children, on the other hand, come from extremely violent regions where they probably perceive the risk of traveling alone to the U.S. preferable to remaining at home.”

And the top municipalities by far are in Honduras, the murder capital of the world.

Ask yourself this: If in fact, these children were simply arriving due to the attraction of amnesty, why havenÂ’t we seen the same surge from other nations, including other countries south of us, like Mexico...

Who could ever have imagined...

Oh my plagiarizing all the time....

I expect this means he cannot get pass more than 10 words without stumbling over his vowels .....and his bowels....

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#49334 Jul 10, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>...
LMAO. The high school drop out attempts to strike again...
For the record:
Give it up dudette, you're way out of your league...
That's quite a departure from your usual juvenile retort of "pot, kettle, black" or "

This from a simpleton who ranted and raved that John and Theresa Kerry did not file separate tax returns...even after being provided with a link to multiple news stories that stated they did.

...from a moron who ranted that no one could have a 0% effective tax rate...even after being directed to news stories about people with seven figure incomes who paid ZERO dollars in taxes.

...from an idiot who stupidly suggested that GM was experiencing a successful year solely on the basis of the sales of a single vehicle...the new Corvette.

Uh, need I continue making a fool of you, or have you had enough?

Now would be a good time to fall back on your usual course of action after I've slapped you down, and drop out of sight for a few days.
silverfox

Ashburn, GA

#49336 Jul 10, 2014
Oh my,

You're always a day late & a dollar short. Costco? Removed from shelves then re-ordered? Thousands expressing outrage? Amazon's #1 best seller list? Does any of that ring a bell? There's nothing you can possibly tell me about D'Souza, I don't already know. I very much enjoyed '2016- Obama's America', as I plan to support 'America'... If you've been keeping up, I mentioned ALL proud Americans should support this documentary. Now, whether you do or not, doesn't matter in my life..... in case you missed it, go back & read Aggie's excellent post after she & family viewed 'America'.... Now who's opinion do you think I value more? The opinion of a bitter L winger who's anti-America, anti-Christianity or Aggie's? The answer would be... Aggie, every single time.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#49337 Jul 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, your factually vacant posts are like those annoying little gnats that can't hurt you, but eventually you get tired of their buzzing around so you have to swat at them.
Folks like you have no interest in either the facts or the truth.

You and your ilk have superhuman powers when it comes to the truth. The truth bounces off your thick skulls like bullets bounce off of superman.

You are obviously firmly committed to behaving stupidly and embracing all kinds of brainless paranoia, deranged conspiracy theories and irrational beliefs. I suggest you try reading something other than the blabbering, slobbering nonsense your fellow traffickers in idiocy generate. You just might learn a few new things.

Things like....

…the earth is not flat.
…babies are not delivered by storks
…the drunk occupying the barstool next to yours in not brilliant simply because he agrees with your lunacy
…the moon is not made of green cheese
…repeating a lie over and over again will not transform it into the truth
…your squirrel hunting pals are neither great philosophers nor renaissance men
…the earth is not the center of the universe.
…the scrawlings on the bathroom stall walls of your favorite beer bars were not put there by visitors from other planets
…your toothless, shoeless, shirtless, illiterate uncle Ned is not a reincarnated wise man.
…libraries were not built for the express purpose of brainwashing you - it's okay to visit them.
..."Google" was not created for the sole purpose of helping you expand your storehouse of brainless fables and myths.

And lastly, contrary to what you may have been led to believe, objective research and formal education (“book learnin” in your jargon) are NOT dangerous contaminants.

I leave you with this aphorism...

“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for the truth to penetrate the closed minds of the intolerant and hate-filled.”- The Book of Dave, 4:3

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Location hidden

#49338 Jul 10, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Really? Then since it was also Christians that mainly owned slaves then that was a fight among Christians, intra, inside fight. Wiberforce also had this idea "He began to sicken at the selfish lives of the rich with their overeating while the poor starved."
http://www.theologian.org.uk/churchhistory/wi...
-
The honest truth is that Christians are bad in any point in history but try to make their own deceit more palatable. Muslims seem to be more direct, over-the-counter, whereas Christians are under-the-counter. The outcome in dealing with either is that they have the same goal, they win, so sign up with them and you win.
-
Looking at it another way with explaining the Christian method, they like to run things under-the-counter. Example, they are more apt to hire a Christian person as an employee than a member of another religion. Hence, their reason and purpose for wanting to entrench themselves into all facets of life. Another example would be should one of their children get busted for, let's say smoking pot, then the first thing you hear is something like "He's a good kid". If by the law that there must be some punishment then it is often minimal as compared to others not protected by relatives or brothers in the faith in key positions. Perhaps and often the judge.
-
It is also the reason that while our juries are supposed to be made up of a cross section of each county, some counties don't allow anyone into the jury pool who is not a known member of a church. How do they accomplish it? Again by putting their key people into certain positions. In the jury case it has been noted that in some counties that a panel to decide whose name goes into the jury box is made up of persons from different churches across a county. If they don't know you or know of you, then your name don't go into that box.
-
Of course Muslims don't like American Christians and their under-the-counter methods. I don't either.
-
What a complete load of bilge. No one is denying Christians were involved at all levels of the slave trade. But there was slavery long before Christianity and where is slavery most prominent in the world today - in Muslim countries. When the Muslim Brotherhood took over in Egypt guess what was left out of the new constitution - the ban on slavery that had been a part of the old constitution. Did the Obama administration criticize the new constitution that also makes women second class citizens? Nope.

What counties "don't allow anyone into the jury pool who is not a known member of a church"?
Baseless accusations are your stock in trade, put some proof behind your idiotic claims.

But congratulations, you continue to live up to your name (well, at least the one you're using right now" - you are rude, vulgar and boorish.

Location hidden

#49339 Jul 10, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
Anxiously awaiting for the right wing nuts to pick up on "The honest truth".
-
Regrettably, you wouldn't know the honest truth if it walked up and introduced itself.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49340 Jul 10, 2014

Issa on corruption in the IRS....,

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/darrell...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49341 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>That's quite a departure from your usual juvenile retort of "pot, kettle, black" or "

This from a simpleton who ranted and raved that John and Theresa Kerry did not file separate tax returns...even after being provided with a link to multiple news stories that stated they did.

...from a moron who ranted that no one could have a 0% effective tax rate...even after being directed to news stories about people with seven figure incomes who paid ZERO dollars in taxes.

...from an idiot who stupidly suggested that GM was experiencing a successful year solely on the basis of the sales of a single vehicle...the new Corvette.

Uh, need I continue making a fool of you, or have you had enough?

Now would be a good time to fall back on your usual course of action after I've slapped you down, and drop out of sight for a few days.

Well heck ,,,,,, all I see are your sorry made up opinions.....

Facts verified dummy might be believed ......

Opinions uncertified... I'll take Bill's word over yours any day .....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49342 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all surprising.
Most of the arch-conservative dunces couldn't conjure up a rational, original thought if their lives depended on it, and their feeble attempts to do so only serve to make them look even more stupid than we already know them to be.
YOU voted for Obama. Go back to the corner.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49343 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>Folks like you have no interest in either the facts or the truth.

You and your ilk have superhuman powers when it comes to the truth. The truth bounces off your thick skulls like bullets bounce off of superman.

You are obviously firmly committed to behaving stupidly and embracing all kinds of brainless paranoia, deranged conspiracy theories and irrational beliefs. I suggest you try reading something other than the blabbering, slobbering nonsense your fellow traffickers in idiocy generate. You just might learn a few new things.

Things like....

Â…the earth is not flat.
Â…babies are not delivered by storks
Â…the drunk occupying the barstool next to yours in not brilliant simply because he agrees with your lunacy
Â…the moon is not made of green cheese
Â…repeating a lie over and over again will not transform it into the truth
Â…your squirrel hunting pals are neither great philosophers nor renaissance men
Â…the earth is not the center of the universe.
Â…the scrawlings on the bathroom stall walls of your favorite beer bars were not put there by visitors from other planets
Â…your toothless, shoeless, shirtless, illiterate uncle Ned is not a reincarnated wise man.
Â…libraries were not built for the express purpose of brainwashing you - it's okay to visit them.
..."Google" was not created for the sole purpose of helping you expand your storehouse of brainless fables and myths.

And lastly, contrary to what you may have been led to believe, objective research and formal education (“book learnin” in your jargon) are NOT dangerous contaminants.

I leave you with this aphorism...

“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for the truth to penetrate the closed minds of the intolerant and hate-filled.”- The Book of Dave, 4:3

Enjoy the rest of your day.

A moron never improved his position by turning into an idiot.....

The Book of Bubba, 3:1,,,section C,,, article 2......

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49344 Jul 10, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Oh my,

You're always a day late & a dollar short. Costco? Removed from shelves then re-ordered? Thousands expressing outrage? Amazon's #1 best seller list? Does any of that ring a bell? There's nothing you can possibly tell me about D'Souza, I don't already know. I very much enjoyed '2016- Obama's America', as I plan to support 'America'... If you've been keeping up, I mentioned ALL proud Americans should support this documentary. Now, whether you do or not, doesn't matter in my life..... in case you missed it, go back & read Aggie's excellent post after she & family viewed 'America'.... Now who's opinion do you think I value more? The opinion of a bitter L winger who's anti-America, anti-Christianity or Aggie's? The answer would be... Aggie, every single time.

But...but....but....

He has co conspirators in mind with one person involved......

His mirror tells him there are two....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49345 Jul 10, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU voted for Obama. Go back to the corner.

You forgot to tell him to put on the dunce cone .....

Location hidden

#49346 Jul 10, 2014
rename wrote:
Awww heck..........the libroids are getting into cannibalism..........
anything goes to get re-elected........
"Dem. Rep. Rips Obama:'Aloof,''Bizarre,' and 'Detached'"
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-rep-r...
Obama is proving once again how petulant and arrogant he is. He is bound and determined he IS NOT going to visit the border. It's what the people want, he said he is not going and by golly, HE IS NOT GOING. I hope this country can survive the rest of his reign. Seriously, I'm beginning to wonder.

Location hidden

#49347 Jul 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
The right’s favorite criminal: Inside the hopeless obsession with Dinesh D’Souza
Dinesh D’Souza might be going to jail. Yesterday, the conservative provocateur and pseudo-academic entered a guilty plea to charges that he made $20,000 in illegal donations to Wendy Long’s phenomenally unsuccessful 2012 campaign to unseat Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. As recompense for his extralegal contributions to a campaign that lost by 45 points, D’Souza could end up spending 10 to 16 months in stir.
Accepting responsibility for one’s actions usually has a redemptive effect, but for D’Souza it only makes him look like more of an ass. When the indictment against him was announced in January, D’Souza immediately began pushing the idea that he, a has-been Obama critic with no discernible influence, was being targeted by the White House for retribution. In the days following the indictment, D’Souza tweeted out stories about government harassment of conservatives.
So after setting himself up as the victim of an out-of-control government seeking to punish him for his Obama-hating ways, D’Souza admitted to the crime, thus implicating himself as a co-conspirator against himself....
Trying to flout campaign finance laws is both stupid and simply wrong. BUT, it is also true that D'Souza's $20,000 campaign amount falls below the $25,000 threshold usually used for bringing a criminal case. That amount typically results in a fine, NOT threat of imprisonment.

And where were the prosecutions for the overpayments made to Obama's campaign for which the campaign was fined $375,000. And I am still far more concerned with Black Panthers waving night sticks at polling places - that is true voter intimidation - and yet the Obama Justice Dept "declined to prosecute".

Of course it is just a coincidence that D'Souza has been an outspoken and effective critic of Obama and the Left. With two critically acclaimed movies to his credit detailing those criticisms. And regardless of his admittedly wrong actions - it has NO BEARING on the truth of the information he has put out. The messenger may be "faulty", his message is not.

Location hidden

#49348 Jul 10, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Really? Then since it was also Christians that mainly owned slaves then that was a fight among Christians, intra, inside fight. Wiberforce also had this idea "He began to sicken at the selfish lives of the rich with their overeating while the poor starved."
http://www.theologian.org.uk/churchhistory/wi...
-
The honest truth is that Christians are bad in any point in history but try to make their own deceit more palatable. Muslims seem to be more direct, over-the-counter, whereas Christians are under-the-counter. The outcome in dealing with either is that they have the same goal, they win, so sign up with them and you win.
-
Looking at it another way with explaining the Christian method, they like to run things under-the-counter. Example, they are more apt to hire a Christian person as an employee than a member of another religion. Hence, their reason and purpose for wanting to entrench themselves into all facets of life. Another example would be should one of their children get busted for, let's say smoking pot, then the first thing you hear is something like "He's a good kid". If by the law that there must be some punishment then it is often minimal as compared to others not protected by relatives or brothers in the faith in key positions. Perhaps and often the judge.
-
It is also the reason that while our juries are supposed to be made up of a cross section of each county, some counties don't allow anyone into the jury pool who is not a known member of a church. How do they accomplish it? Again by putting their key people into certain positions. In the jury case it has been noted that in some counties that a panel to decide whose name goes into the jury box is made up of persons from different churches across a county. If they don't know you or know of you, then your name don't go into that box.
-
Of course Muslims don't like American Christians and their under-the-counter methods. I don't either.
-
lol You're just messin' with us, right? This is hilarious. Do you take meds for that paranoia? You passed this off as your opinion, but it sounds MORE like some kind of anti-Christian propaganda. You libroids DO love your propaganda. rotfl. This is great. Thanks for starting my day off with laughter.
Hey! There's a Christian walking towards you......BOO!!!!!!! lololololololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Mar 26 Luv _ly Minded 1
delphina sumner??? (Jul '10) Mar 25 Just a Local 5
Stop offshore drilling from coming to Georgia Mar 21 nick 2
Booms (Jan '14) Mar 20 Elmer 6
Ghost of Surrency (Jan '11) Mar 17 ashley 15
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mar 16 merry m m 10
Thiokol Mar 4 berry 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]