Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#49366 Jul 10, 2014
OMTE wrote:
There is no logic in liberal ideology...only excuses, lies, and hypocrisy...
Their favorite lie they try and twist into truth is...
"We feel sorry for the children"
Like...
We feel sorry for the children that will have to suffer through life...so we're for abortion...
We'd rather kill it before it has a chance to suffer...
The mean ole Republicans just doesn't care about kids...because they want them to suffer through life...
Or...
We feel sorry for muslim children...so we don't want to bomb the terrorists...
We don't care how many Christians they kill, or muslim children they kill...
We don't care if they build a terrorist state and get strong enough to come attack our children...because they won't...because muslims are peaceful and most muslims love America...Them mean ole white folks just hate muslims...
Or...
I feel sorry for the children of mexico and all them other third world countries...so we should have an open border...
We don't care if they bring deadly diseases and give them to our children...because we have Obamacare...
And we don't care if there is not enough jobs or they will depress wages for American workers...
Americans have too much and should learn to live with less...because we're no better than anyone else...
We don't care if these people made their countries into third world countries...because they will never do it here...because they love this country and only want to work...
Liberals...mainly liberal chicks...are the dumbest creatures to ever walk the face of this planet.
They with the help of muslims and RINOs are destroying this country...
And are just plain stupid...SMH.
It is sad how much truth there is in what you wrote. But liberal hypocrisy has never been in short supply, on this we can agree.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#49367 Jul 10, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Slurring your speech again... a little early to be so tipsy, isn't it?
Ah, the middle school playground speaks.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#49368 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks like you have no interest in either the facts or the truth.
You and your ilk have superhuman powers when it comes to the truth. The truth bounces off your thick skulls like bullets bounce off of superman.
You are obviously firmly committed to behaving stupidly and embracing all kinds of brainless paranoia, deranged conspiracy theories and irrational beliefs. I suggest you try reading something other than the blabbering, slobbering nonsense your fellow traffickers in idiocy generate. You just might learn a few new things.
Things like....
…the earth is not flat.
…babies are not delivered by storks
…the drunk occupying the barstool next to yours in not brilliant simply because he agrees with your lunacy
…the moon is not made of green cheese
…repeating a lie over and over again will not transform it into the truth
…your squirrel hunting pals are neither great philosophers nor renaissance men
…the earth is not the center of the universe.
…the scrawlings on the bathroom stall walls of your favorite beer bars were not put there by visitors from other planets
…your toothless, shoeless, shirtless, illiterate uncle Ned is not a reincarnated wise man.
…libraries were not built for the express purpose of brainwashing you - it's okay to visit them.
..."Google" was not created for the sole purpose of helping you expand your storehouse of brainless fables and myths.
And lastly, contrary to what you may have been led to believe, objective research and formal education (“book learnin” in your jargon) are NOT dangerous contaminants.
I leave you with this aphorism...
“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for the truth to penetrate the closed minds of the intolerant and hate-filled.”- The Book of Dave, 4:3
Enjoy the rest of your day.
BAM BAM BAM BAM... Four nutty Right Wing Wackos down... Dang, we're gonna have to bury them deep, they stink something awful!!
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#49369 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite a departure from your usual juvenile retort of "pot, kettle, black" or "
This from a simpleton who ranted and raved that John and Theresa Kerry did not file separate tax returns...even after being provided with a link to multiple news stories that stated they did.
...from a moron who ranted that no one could have a 0% effective tax rate...even after being directed to news stories about people with seven figure incomes who paid ZERO dollars in taxes.
...from an idiot who stupidly suggested that GM was experiencing a successful year solely on the basis of the sales of a single vehicle...the new Corvette.
Uh, need I continue making a fool of you, or have you had enough?
Now would be a good time to fall back on your usual course of action after I've slapped you down, and drop out of sight for a few days.
Hey, has anyone seem DullBilly around here?? Probably out walking the dog or taking out the trash, you know, trying to still feel important and useful...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#49370 Jul 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Of course it is just a coincidence that D'Souza has been an outspoken and effective critic of Obama and the Left. With two critically acclaimed movies to his credit detailing those criticisms. And regardless of his admittedly wrong actions - it has NO BEARING on the truth of the information he has put out. The messenger may be "faulty", his message is not.
"effective critic of Obama and the Left"
This must mean that he's quoted and promoted in the echo chamber.

"With two critically acclaimed movies..."
This must mean we'll see them up for some awards outside the echo chamber.

"The messenger may be "faulty", his message is not."
This must mean that the fruit falling from the tree is simply GREAT, even if it does cloud the mind and give you the runs.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#49371 Jul 10, 2014
OMTE wrote:
There is no logic in liberal ideology...only excuses, lies, and hypocrisy...
Their favorite lie they try and twist into truth is...
"We feel sorry for the children"
Like...
We feel sorry for the children that will have to suffer through life...so we're for abortion...
We'd rather kill it before it has a chance to suffer...
The mean ole Republicans just doesn't care about kids...because they want them to suffer through life...
Or...
We feel sorry for muslim children...so we don't want to bomb the terrorists...
We don't care how many Christians they kill, or muslim children they kill...
We don't care if they build a terrorist state and get strong enough to come attack our children...because they won't...because muslims are peaceful and most muslims love America...Them mean ole white folks just hate muslims...
Or...
I feel sorry for the children of mexico and all them other third world countries...so we should have an open border...
We don't care if they bring deadly diseases and give them to our children...because we have Obamacare...
And we don't care if there is not enough jobs or they will depress wages for American workers...
Americans have too much and should learn to live with less...because we're no better than anyone else...
We don't care if these people made their countries into third world countries...because they will never do it here...because they love this country and only want to work...
Liberals...mainly liberal chicks...are the dumbest creatures to ever walk the face of this planet.
They with the help of muslims and RINOs are destroying this country...
And are just plain stupid...SMH.
Holy Truth be Told, Batman,
they've found us out !!!!
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#49372 Jul 10, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You're just messin' with us, right? This is hilarious. Do you take meds for that paranoia? You passed this off as your opinion, but it sounds MORE like some kind of anti-Christian propaganda. You libroids DO love your propaganda. rotfl. This is great. Thanks for starting my day off with laughter.
Hey! There's a Christian walking towards you......BOO!!!!!!! lololololololol
Of course, the world knows Muslims do not "like" American Christians or ANY Christian. Does he think Muslims "like" American liberals? Does he understand if Muslims were to capture America, liberals would be executed/beheaded right after homosexuals, powerful women, & Christians?... Someone should tell him, Muslims will NEVER favor liberals over Christians. Lol
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#49373 Jul 10, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Oh my,
You're always a day late & a dollar short. Costco? Removed from shelves then re-ordered? Thousands expressing outrage? Amazon's #1 best seller list? Does any of that ring a bell? There's nothing you can possibly tell me about D'Souza, I don't already know. I very much enjoyed '2016- Obama's America', as I plan to support 'America'... If you've been keeping up, I mentioned ALL proud Americans should support this documentary. Now, whether you do or not, doesn't matter in my life..... in case you missed it, go back & read Aggie's excellent post after she & family viewed 'America'.... Now who's opinion do you think I value more? The opinion of a bitter L winger who's anti-America, anti-Christianity or Aggie's? The answer would be... Aggie, every single time.
Yep, I've been keeping up with you for a LOOOONG time....

It's a well established fact that your own words reveal the little fascist that lies at the heart of your every post, who else would declare that "ALL proud Americans should support this documentary", and those that don't can only be "bitter L winger who's anti-America, anti-Christianity", it can't be any other way in your small fascist world.

Go polish your cross,
only cleanliness is next to Godliness,
ALL TRUE Americans just know it's true.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49374 Jul 10, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Slurring your speech again... a little early to be so tipsy, isn't it?
You simply MUST stop projecting and get help. Just Dial It.

Location hidden

#49375 Jul 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Syn - once again, we are so in sync. ;)
I know. They are simply tooooo easy.:)

Location hidden

#49376 Jul 10, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
BAM BAM BAM BAM... Four nutty Right Wing Wackos down... Dang, we're gonna have to bury them deep, they stink something awful!!
Imitation is the best form of flattery. Thanks so much for the compliment.

Location hidden

#49377 Jul 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"effective critic of Obama and the Left"
This must mean that he's quoted and promoted in the echo chamber.
"With two critically acclaimed movies..."
This must mean we'll see them up for some awards outside the echo chamber.
"The messenger may be "faulty", his message is not."
This must mean that the fruit falling from the tree is simply GREAT, even if it does cloud the mind and give you the runs.
"YOU can't HANDLE the TRUTH".

Location hidden

#49378 Jul 10, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the world knows Muslims do not "like" American Christians or ANY Christian. Does he think Muslims "like" American liberals? Does he understand if Muslims were to capture America, liberals would be executed/beheaded right after homosexuals, powerful women, & Christians?... Someone should tell him, Muslims will NEVER favor liberals over Christians. Lol
They don't get it. They have no understanding that what they support will take them out along with the rest of us. They seem to think they are immune. Crazy, huh?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#49379 Jul 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, I will - and it doesn't hurt knowing that, once again, you have been reduced to this kind of sophomoric display because you can't intelligently argue and/or back up your positions.
Don't become angry, just go find someone on your intellectual and maturity level to play your childish games with.

You may want to try a nearby playground, skateboard park, teen center or middle school.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#49380 Jul 10, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give them this; they're resilient.

No matter how many times I slap them down they bounce up and come back for more abuse and humiliation. They obviously have some kind of kinky masochistic leanings.

Location hidden

#49381 Jul 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I've been keeping up with you for a LOOOONG time....
It's a well established fact that your own words reveal the little fascist that lies at the heart of your every post, who else would declare that "ALL proud Americans should support this documentary", and those that don't can only be "bitter L winger who's anti-America, anti-Christianity", it can't be any other way in your small fascist world.
Go polish your cross,
only cleanliness is next to Godliness,
ALL TRUE Americans just know it's true.
1. You're a stalker, too????? Silver? Watch out!
2. We'll fight you freedom destroying, America hating libroids all the way. Get used to it.
3. Did you and DailyKos have a fight and break-up? lol

Location hidden

#49382 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't become angry, just go find someone on your intellectual and maturity level to play your childish games with.
You may want to try a nearby playground, skateboard park, teen center or middle school.
The IRONY of this post is ASTOUNDING!!!!(Folks, you can't make this stuff up!)
The WB

Cleveland, GA

#49383 Jul 10, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Really? Then since it was also Christians that mainly owned slaves then that was a fight among Christians, intra, inside fight. Wiberforce also had this idea "He began to sicken at the selfish lives of the rich with their overeating while the poor starved."
http://www.theologian.org.uk/churchhistory/wi...
-
The honest truth is that Christians are bad in any point in history but try to make their own deceit more palatable. Muslims seem to be more direct, over-the-counter, whereas Christians are under-the-counter. The outcome in dealing with either is that they have the same goal, they win, so sign up with them and you win.
-
Looking at it another way with explaining the Christian method, they like to run things under-the-counter. Example, they are more apt to hire a Christian person as an employee than a member of another religion. Hence, their reason and purpose for wanting to entrench themselves into all facets of life. Another example would be should one of their children get busted for, let's say smoking pot, then the first thing you hear is something like "He's a good kid". If by the law that there must be some punishment then it is often minimal as compared to others not protected by relatives or brothers in the faith in key positions. Perhaps and often the judge.
-
It is also the reason that while our juries are supposed to be made up of a cross section of each county, some counties don't allow anyone into the jury pool who is not a known member of a church. How do they accomplish it? Again by putting their key people into certain positions. In the jury case it has been noted that in some counties that a panel to decide whose name goes into the jury box is made up of persons from different churches across a county. If they don't know you or know of you, then your name don't go into that box.
-
Of course Muslims don't like American Christians and their under-the-counter methods. I don't either.
-
You've put together a collection of opinion again. Nothing based in fact, just your hateful opinion.
The WB

Cleveland, GA

#49384 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks like you have no interest in either the facts or the truth.
You and your ilk have superhuman powers when it comes to the truth. The truth bounces off your thick skulls like bullets bounce off of superman.
You are obviously firmly committed to behaving stupidly and embracing all kinds of brainless paranoia, deranged conspiracy theories and irrational beliefs. I suggest you try reading something other than the blabbering, slobbering nonsense your fellow traffickers in idiocy generate. You just might learn a few new things.
Things like....
…the earth is not flat.
…babies are not delivered by storks
…the drunk occupying the barstool next to yours in not brilliant simply because he agrees with your lunacy
…the moon is not made of green cheese
…repeating a lie over and over again will not transform it into the truth
…your squirrel hunting pals are neither great philosophers nor renaissance men
…the earth is not the center of the universe.
…the scrawlings on the bathroom stall walls of your favorite beer bars were not put there by visitors from other planets
…your toothless, shoeless, shirtless, illiterate uncle Ned is not a reincarnated wise man.
…libraries were not built for the express purpose of brainwashing you - it's okay to visit them.
..."Google" was not created for the sole purpose of helping you expand your storehouse of brainless fables and myths.
And lastly, contrary to what you may have been led to believe, objective research and formal education (“book learnin” in your jargon) are NOT dangerous contaminants.
I leave you with this aphorism...
“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for the truth to penetrate the closed minds of the intolerant and hate-filled.”- The Book of Dave, 4:3
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Projecting again cupcake?
You have become so cliche.
The WB

Cleveland, GA

#49385 Jul 10, 2014
I've noticed that the progressives in government as well as the progressives (useful fools) here on this thread simply say and do whatever they want knowing full well that they are lying. But why? To goad decent, law abiding middle class tax payers into a fight.
Don't fall for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) 18 hr lil1818 3
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 18 Anonymous 29
News Phillips given Outstanding Educator Award (Jul '07) Jan 14 rick 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov '16 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov '16 Farrell Landon 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages