Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49346 Jul 10, 2014
rename wrote:
Awww heck..........the libroids are getting into cannibalism..........
anything goes to get re-elected........
"Dem. Rep. Rips Obama:'Aloof,''Bizarre,' and 'Detached'"
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-rep-r...
Obama is proving once again how petulant and arrogant he is. He is bound and determined he IS NOT going to visit the border. It's what the people want, he said he is not going and by golly, HE IS NOT GOING. I hope this country can survive the rest of his reign. Seriously, I'm beginning to wonder.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#49347 Jul 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever could have imagined...
The right’s favorite criminal: Inside the hopeless obsession with Dinesh D’Souza
D'Souza is a hack and a criminal, but he's also an Obama critic, and that's good enough for Fox News
BY SIMON MALOY WEDNESDAY, MAY 21, 2014 11:35 AM EDT
http://www.salon.com/2014/05/21/the_rights_fa...
Dinesh D’Souza might be going to jail. Yesterday, the conservative provocateur and pseudo-academic entered a guilty plea to charges that he made $20,000 in illegal donations to Wendy Long’s phenomenally unsuccessful 2012 campaign to unseat Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. As recompense for his extralegal contributions to a campaign that lost by 45 points, D’Souza could end up spending 10 to 16 months in stir.
Accepting responsibility for one’s actions usually has a redemptive effect, but for D’Souza it only makes him look like more of an ass. When the indictment against him was announced in January, D’Souza immediately began pushing the idea that he, a has-been Obama critic with no discernible influence, was being targeted by the White House for retribution. In the days following the indictment, D’Souza tweeted out stories about government harassment of conservatives.
This led, inevitably, to an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, who said D’Souza was “the latest victim to be targeted by the Obama White House.” Hannity asked D’Souza if he felt the indictment was Obama’s payback for the documentary D’Souza released in 2012 called “2016: Obama’s America.” D’Souza, without saying “yes,” said absolutely, yes.“We know the film rattled him,” D’Souza told Hannity.“We know the film upset him. And whether this is a kind of payback remains to be seen.”
So after setting himself up as the victim of an out-of-control government seeking to punish him for his Obama-hating ways, D’Souza admitted to the crime, thus implicating himself as a co-conspirator against himself....
Trying to flout campaign finance laws is both stupid and simply wrong. BUT, it is also true that D'Souza's $20,000 campaign amount falls below the $25,000 threshold usually used for bringing a criminal case. That amount typically results in a fine, NOT threat of imprisonment.

And where were the prosecutions for the overpayments made to Obama's campaign for which the campaign was fined $375,000. And I am still far more concerned with Black Panthers waving night sticks at polling places - that is true voter intimidation - and yet the Obama Justice Dept "declined to prosecute".

Of course it is just a coincidence that D'Souza has been an outspoken and effective critic of Obama and the Left. With two critically acclaimed movies to his credit detailing those criticisms. And regardless of his admittedly wrong actions - it has NO BEARING on the truth of the information he has put out. The messenger may be "faulty", his message is not.

Location hidden

#49348 Jul 10, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Really? Then since it was also Christians that mainly owned slaves then that was a fight among Christians, intra, inside fight. Wiberforce also had this idea "He began to sicken at the selfish lives of the rich with their overeating while the poor starved."
http://www.theologian.org.uk/churchhistory/wi...
-
The honest truth is that Christians are bad in any point in history but try to make their own deceit more palatable. Muslims seem to be more direct, over-the-counter, whereas Christians are under-the-counter. The outcome in dealing with either is that they have the same goal, they win, so sign up with them and you win.
-
Looking at it another way with explaining the Christian method, they like to run things under-the-counter. Example, they are more apt to hire a Christian person as an employee than a member of another religion. Hence, their reason and purpose for wanting to entrench themselves into all facets of life. Another example would be should one of their children get busted for, let's say smoking pot, then the first thing you hear is something like "He's a good kid". If by the law that there must be some punishment then it is often minimal as compared to others not protected by relatives or brothers in the faith in key positions. Perhaps and often the judge.
-
It is also the reason that while our juries are supposed to be made up of a cross section of each county, some counties don't allow anyone into the jury pool who is not a known member of a church. How do they accomplish it? Again by putting their key people into certain positions. In the jury case it has been noted that in some counties that a panel to decide whose name goes into the jury box is made up of persons from different churches across a county. If they don't know you or know of you, then your name don't go into that box.
-
Of course Muslims don't like American Christians and their under-the-counter methods. I don't either.
-
lol You're just messin' with us, right? This is hilarious. Do you take meds for that paranoia? You passed this off as your opinion, but it sounds MORE like some kind of anti-Christian propaganda. You libroids DO love your propaganda. rotfl. This is great. Thanks for starting my day off with laughter.
Hey! There's a Christian walking towards you......BOO!!!!!!! lololololololol

Location hidden

#49349 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks like you have no interest in either the facts or the truth.
You and your ilk have superhuman powers when it comes to the truth. The truth bounces off your thick skulls like bullets bounce off of superman.
You are obviously firmly committed to behaving stupidly and embracing all kinds of brainless paranoia, deranged conspiracy theories and irrational beliefs. I suggest you try reading something other than the blabbering, slobbering nonsense your fellow traffickers in idiocy generate. You just might learn a few new things.
Things like....
…the earth is not flat.
…babies are not delivered by storks
…the drunk occupying the barstool next to yours in not brilliant simply because he agrees with your lunacy
…the moon is not made of green cheese
…repeating a lie over and over again will not transform it into the truth
…your squirrel hunting pals are neither great philosophers nor renaissance men
…the earth is not the center of the universe.
…the scrawlings on the bathroom stall walls of your favorite beer bars were not put there by visitors from other planets
…your toothless, shoeless, shirtless, illiterate uncle Ned is not a reincarnated wise man.
…libraries were not built for the express purpose of brainwashing you - it's okay to visit them.
..."Google" was not created for the sole purpose of helping you expand your storehouse of brainless fables and myths.
And lastly, contrary to what you may have been led to believe, objective research and formal education (“book learnin” in your jargon) are NOT dangerous contaminants.
I leave you with this aphorism...
“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for the truth to penetrate the closed minds of the intolerant and hate-filled.”- The Book of Dave, 4:3
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Trust me, I will - and it doesn't hurt knowing that, once again, you have been reduced to this kind of sophomoric display because you can't intelligently argue and/or back up your positions.

Location hidden

#49350 Jul 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection is an awful thing..........leaves one feeling superior, insulated, and creates nausea in the general population..........on top of being considered a dullard........
You nailed it! The libroids have been brought to their knees by this administration. Dumper's type of posting is all they have left. Pitiful, huh?

Location hidden

#49351 Jul 10, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. The high school drop out attempts to strike again...
For the record:
This poster is so clueless and uneducated about taxes (if memory serves correct, certainly not worth the time or effort to go back and look it up, he/she indicated someone making $60K a year paid 30% of that in income taxes, never acknowledged how looney tunes that was) he/she probably believes what he/she posts. Too bad he/she can't comprehend what's being posted.
"I shredded and dismantled" LMAO. If poster says so. BTW, It's not against the law to be clueless and uneducated (or stupid), you are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts. Sad thing is, your vote counts the same as someone who actually contributes to society.
"in so many threads" Really? I'm only aware of this poster's clueless and uneducated, racially charged posts in one other thread (in the Atlanta board). "So many"? Guess 2 threads (including this one) equals "so many". No wonder this poster has very little credibility.
Why is somebody bothering this poster? Easy pickings. Easy laughs. Gets abused A LOT.
Note to Dave: if someone is bothering you, ignore them. Works pretty well.
Give it up dudette, you're way out of your league...
BAM!!!!! Libroid down!
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49352 Jul 10, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You're just messin' with us, right? This is hilarious. Do you take meds for that paranoia? You passed this off as your opinion, but it sounds MORE like some kind of anti-Christian propaganda. You libroids DO love your propaganda. rotfl. This is great. Thanks for starting my day off with laughter.
Hey! There's a Christian walking towards you......BOO!!!!!!! lololololololol

I think the dummy deserves a visit from the Jehovah's Witnesses..........or the Mormons..........

Get his address and I'll send them over..........or maybe his local satanic cult........

Location hidden

#49353 Jul 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever could have imagined...
The right’s favorite criminal: Inside the hopeless obsession with Dinesh D’Souza
D'Souza is a hack and a criminal, but he's also an Obama critic, and that's good enough for Fox News
BY SIMON MALOY WEDNESDAY, MAY 21, 2014 11:35 AM EDT
http://www.salon.com/2014/05/21/the_rights_fa...
Dinesh D’Souza might be going to jail. Yesterday, the conservative provocateur and pseudo-academic entered a guilty plea to charges that he made $20,000 in illegal donations to Wendy Long’s phenomenally unsuccessful 2012 campaign to unseat Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. As recompense for his extralegal contributions to a campaign that lost by 45 points, D’Souza could end up spending 10 to 16 months in stir.
Accepting responsibility for one’s actions usually has a redemptive effect, but for D’Souza it only makes him look like more of an ass. When the indictment against him was announced in January, D’Souza immediately began pushing the idea that he, a has-been Obama critic with no discernible influence, was being targeted by the White House for retribution. In the days following the indictment, D’Souza tweeted out stories about government harassment of conservatives.
This led, inevitably, to an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, who said D’Souza was “the latest victim to be targeted by the Obama White House.” Hannity asked D’Souza if he felt the indictment was Obama’s payback for the documentary D’Souza released in 2012 called “2016: Obama’s America.” D’Souza, without saying “yes,” said absolutely, yes.“We know the film rattled him,” D’Souza told Hannity.“We know the film upset him. And whether this is a kind of payback remains to be seen.”
So after setting himself up as the victim of an out-of-control government seeking to punish him for his Obama-hating ways, D’Souza admitted to the crime, thus implicating himself as a co-conspirator against himself....
Is THIS all ya got????????? Oh. lawdy. You libroids are coming apart at the seams. lol
You libroids who visit Salon should NEVER complain about FOX News AGAIN. EVER! rotfl You are killin' me.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49354 Jul 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, I will - and it doesn't hurt knowing that, once again, you have been reduced to this kind of sophomoric display because you can't intelligently argue and/or back up your positions.

He has positions?????

Wow..........as Oh my says, "who would have ever thought."..........in his famous plagiarizing way of ingesting and throwing up words........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49355 Jul 10, 2014

Off to play the Wizard.....he has responsibilities also.......unlike libroids.......

Location hidden

#49356 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your ilk have superhuman powers when it comes to the truth. The truth bounces off your thick skulls like bullets bounce off of superman.
You are obviously firmly committed to behaving stupidly and embracing all kinds of brainless paranoia, deranged conspiracy theories and irrational beliefs. I suggest you try reading something other than the blabbering, slobbering nonsense your fellow traffickers in idiocy generate. You just might learn a few new things.
Things like....
…the earth is not flat.
…babies are not delivered by storks
…the drunk occupying the barstool next to yours in not brilliant simply because he agrees with your lunacy
…the moon is not made of green cheese
…repeating a lie over and over again will not transform it into the truth
…your squirrel hunting pals are neither great philosophers nor renaissance men
…the earth is not the center of the universe.
…the scrawlings on the bathroom stall walls of your favorite beer bars were not put there by visitors from other planets
…your toothless, shoeless, shirtless, illiterate uncle Ned is not a reincarnated wise man.
…libraries were not built for the express purpose of brainwashing you - it's okay to visit them.
..."Google" was not created for the sole purpose of helping you expand your storehouse of brainless fables and myths.
And lastly, contrary to what you may have been led to believe, objective research and formal education (“book learnin” in your jargon) are NOT dangerous contaminants.
I leave you with this aphorism...
“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for the truth to penetrate the closed minds of the intolerant and hate-filled.”- The Book of Dave, 4:3
Enjoy the rest of your day.
You aren't opposed to plagiarism, I see. The Book of Synergy,+++1

Location hidden

#49357 Jul 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to tell him to put on the dunce cone .....
No need, it's permanently attached.

Location hidden

#49358 Jul 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to tell him to put on the dunce cone .....
It's permanent. In his case, it can't be removed.

Location hidden

#49359 Jul 10, 2014
@silverfox

;)
John X

Norcross, GA

#49360 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously firmly committed to behaving stupidly and embracing all kinds of brainless paranoia, deranged conspiracy theories and irrational beliefs.
What you've said is true. There's no fixing these idiots. They like being ignorant and misinformed. It makes them feel good.

Location hidden

#49361 Jul 10, 2014
John X wrote:
<quoted text>
What you've said is true. There's no fixing these idiots. They like being ignorant and misinformed. It makes them feel good.
You thsure are thsmart. Duhhhhh.

Hey pot! What are you going to do with that black kettle???
OMTE

Barney, GA

#49362 Jul 10, 2014
There is no logic in liberal ideology...only excuses, lies, and hypocrisy...
Their favorite lie they try and twist into truth is...
"We feel sorry for the children"
Like...
We feel sorry for the children that will have to suffer through life...so we're for abortion...
We'd rather kill it before it has a chance to suffer...
The mean ole Republicans just doesn't care about kids...because they want them to suffer through life...
Or...
We feel sorry for muslim children...so we don't want to bomb the terrorists...
We don't care how many Christians they kill, or muslim children they kill...
We don't care if they build a terrorist state and get strong enough to come attack our children...because they won't...because muslims are peaceful and most muslims love America...Them mean ole white folks just hate muslims...
Or...
I feel sorry for the children of mexico and all them other third world countries...so we should have an open border...
We don't care if they bring deadly diseases and give them to our children...because we have Obamacare...
And we don't care if there is not enough jobs or they will depress wages for American workers...
Americans have too much and should learn to live with less...because we're no better than anyone else...
We don't care if these people made their countries into third world countries...because they will never do it here...because they love this country and only want to work...
Liberals...mainly liberal chicks...are the dumbest creatures to ever walk the face of this planet.
They with the help of muslims and RINOs are destroying this country...
And are just plain stupid...SMH.

Location hidden

#49363 Jul 10, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
…..
Hey! There's a Christian walking towards you......BOO!!!!!!!...l
Now THAT is funny. Love it, love it, love it.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#49364 Jul 10, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You thsure are thsmart. Duhhhhh.
Hey pot! What are you going to do with that black kettle???
Slurring your speech again... a little early to be so tipsy, isn't it?

Location hidden

#49365 Jul 10, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's permanent. In his case, it can't be removed.
Hey, Syn - once again, we are so in sync. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mon Close to home 1,209
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Dec 3 Driver T 19
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov 12 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov 11 Farrell Landon 6
Cracker Gangsta Rap (Mar '12) Nov 10 Farrell Landon 12
$200,000.00 Christmas Tree? (Dec '11) Nov 9 dandrade 7
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Nov 8 everylifematters 59

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance