Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#49291 Jul 9, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Did you catch the link to "Joe the plumber" that all the blather was about? Evidently Joey and Billy boy have just discovered that we in fact live in a republic, well duh. That pathetically tired, adolescent attempt to equate little "r" republic with big "R" Republican is what one would expect from an eighth grader trying to impress little Sally. Are they for real?
"Hey folks, uh golly gee, don't you know that we live in a "republic" and not a democracy" that means Republicans good Democrats bad. ROFLMAO
Are they really that pathetic? Apparently so.
Joe the Plumber? ROFLMAO x2
Oh, please show us where the article makes the connections you are claiming. It is your little comrades on here that constantly harp on "we have a democracy and you right wingers just have to live with the results" and other variations on that theme that all use "democracy" as the foundation. The article is just one more time where the Right is attempting to educate the Left on some of the basic foundations of this country. Believe me, we would LOVE to not have to correct y'all constantly. It gets tiresome.

Location hidden

#49292 Jul 9, 2014
know it wrote:
<quoted text>
The honest truth is I blame Obama for a lot of our troubles, but I know most of what he has now is leftovers. You can't fix the 2nd worldwide depression as fast as everyone wants, and even trying to solve the unsolvable middle east problem is a fools adventure. But the biggest and worst thing that has come from his time is office is people like you crawled out of the mud and think you know, you don't. You are clueless and misinformed, and to dumb to know it.
u can always tell if some 1 is lying, they start off with "The honest truth".

Location hidden

#49293 Jul 9, 2014
Well, is anyone surprised?

First a definition: OCS - Office Communications Server - an internal IRS chat system

==========
"On April 9, 2013, Lerner … sent an email to IT employee Maria Hooke, asking about the OCS and whether Congress could access those messages.

"I was cautioning folks about email and how we have had several occasions where Congress has asked for emails and there has been an electronic search for responsive emails -- so we need to be cautious about what we say in emails," Lerner wrote.

She forwarded a question about whether the chat system conversations were also searchable.

Hooke responded that the messages "are not set to automatically save" but anyone could "copy and save the contents" to an email or file.

She recommended that the agency treat these conversations "as if it could/is being saved [somewhere], as it is possible for either party of the conversation to retain the information and have it turn up as part of the electronic search."
Lerner replied: "Perfect."

==========
Will someone just please charge this woman with obstruction of justice and get on with it?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49294 Jul 9, 2014
rename wrote:
@ OMTE and Aggie..........
I'm not stepping into this quagmire or wanting to create dissension..........but do have a few points in regards to muslims..........and let yall continue……..
Anyone remember their history of the Barbary Pirate wars in the middle east????
If not, the Marine Corp Hymn includes a bit of it..........
"From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli."
Muslims pirates were attacking American trade ships, taking over their cargo and taking their merchant men as hostages for ransom.....
America’s scrape with the muslims was started in 1785 by the muslims, when we were barely a Nation…
and finally was ended by America with the second Barbary War in 1815………….
"According to Robert Davis, between 1 million and 1.25 million Europeans were captured by Barbary pirates and sold as slaves between the 16th and 19th centuries."
Does this sound familar?????? as in Muslims running amok???
"In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:
“ It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once."
A partial part of the history can be found here……….
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_Wa...
There is more than just religion that affects folks attitudes, actions, and decisions……..it is their customs and their history together that tells us what to expect…………
Same goes if we visit Japan, India, France, Germany, or any country for that matter……….people are different in different parts of the world…even here in America where we see a big difference between liberals and conservatives……
There is one big difference with the muslims though…..their religion is the fabric of their lives, whether in a repressive muslim state run by Mullahs or Muslim religion leaders, or in a more modern and open State such as Jordan.
Islam claims to be a peaceful religion, but historical evidence shows the muslims use their religion as the basis for their wars against each other, and other nationalities…..it has always been so since the founder of Islam died….and his cut-throat sons had a falling out….
One of the biggest reasons that the U.S. declared war on England in 1812 was because the Royal navy was seizing American ships on the high seas and 'impressing', or forcing American sailors to serve in the Royal Navy ( practically as slaves ). But that was Christians against Christians so I guess that it doesn't count, huh.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#49295 Jul 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please show us where the article makes the connections you are claiming. It is your little comrades on here that constantly harp on "we have a democracy and you right wingers just have to live with the results" and other variations on that theme that all use "democracy" as the foundation. The article is just one more time where the Right is attempting to educate the Left on some of the basic foundations of this country. Believe me, we would LOVE to not have to correct y'all constantly. It gets tiresome.
"Believe me, we would LOVE to not have to correct y'all constantly. It gets tiresome."

+1 many times over.

The sad thing is, the votes of these clueless and uneducated people, many that don't contribute anything to society, count the same as those people that DO contribute to society.

----------
Difference between Liberals and Conservatives…
Liberals think we should be equal at the finish line.
Conservatives think we should be equal at the starting line.

“Liberals seem to assume that, if you don’t believe in their particular political solutions, then you don’t really care about the people that they claim to want to help.”
Thomas Sowell
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49296 Jul 9, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>One of the biggest reasons that the U.S. declared war on England in 1812 was because the Royal navy was seizing American ships on the high seas and 'impressing', or forcing American sailors to serve in the Royal Navy ( practically as slaves ). But that was Christians against Christians so I guess that it doesn't count, huh.

Your such an idiot...I shouldn't even respond......

Buy since you are making a libroid effort to include native Americans as Christians... I feel someone must point out your complete ignorance.....

Native Americans were not considered Christians dummy.....

Therefore it was not a war based on religious beliefs .....it was based on possession of territory .....

While I mentioned Muslims running amok again.... I will also mention Libroids running amok on topix.....showing their stupidity and dumbness about history and making just plain fools of their sorry selves.....

BTW.......

You still have that Quare cat ??

The local paper has an ad,,, someone named pretty boy is looking for one...

Says he's willing to buy the cat ,,, breed it with a Quare squirrel and you can have pick of the litter .....

Location hidden

#49297 Jul 9, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>One of the biggest reasons that the U.S. declared war on England in 1812 was because the Royal navy was seizing American ships on the high seas and 'impressing', or forcing American sailors to serve in the Royal Navy ( practically as slaves ). But that was Christians against Christians so I guess that it doesn't count, huh.
Of course it counts, as you said, it was one of the reasons for the war. But I don't see the British screaming for the deaths of Americans today. I don't see the British declaring a holy war on the rest of the world. I don't see the British lining up men and boys and shooting them for being either A. Christian or B. the "wrong" sect of Islam. And it wasn't British murderers who flew planes into the WTC and the Pentagon or into a field in Shanksville.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49298 Jul 9, 2014
know it wrote:
<quoted text>
The honest truth is I blame Obama for a lot of our troubles, but I know most of what he has now is leftovers. You can't fix the 2nd worldwide depression as fast as everyone wants, and even trying to solve the unsolvable middle east problem is a fools adventure. But the biggest and worst thing that has come from his time is office is people like you crawled out of the mud and think you know, you don't. You are clueless and misinformed, and to dumb to know it.
Oh, blah blah blah. It seems you and your ilk are in the minority these days. lol It's about time more people woke up. You are just mad because you are having to wipe the egg off your face on a daily basis. Your last two sentences only prove how powerless you have realized you are. Please....don't bore us anymore with your leftwing drivel. You got your BIG CHANCE with that empty suit you put in office. Thanks.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49299 Jul 9, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Your such an idiot...I shouldn't even respond......
Buy since you are making a libroid effort to include native Americans as Christians... I feel someone must point out your complete ignorance.....
Native Americans were not considered Christians dummy.....
Therefore it was not a war based on religious beliefs .....it was based on possession of territory .....
While I mentioned Muslims running amok again.... I will also mention Libroids running amok on topix.....showing their stupidity and dumbness about history and making just plain fools of their sorry selves.....
BTW.......
You still have that Quare cat ??
The local paper has an ad,,, someone named pretty boy is looking for one...
Says he's willing to buy the cat ,,, breed it with a Quare squirrel and you can have pick of the litter .....
Who in hell said anything about native Americans, dumbass? You do know that War of 1812 was between the United Stated and England, right? Remember, that is the war that Francis Scott Key wrote the "Star Spangled Banner" while Fort McHenry was being bombarded by the British and the same war where Andrew Jackson defeated the British at the Battle of New Orleans. British = Christians Americans=Christians ....Maybe you shouldn't have responded, I think you just let everyone see just how ignorant you really are!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49300 Jul 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it counts, as you said, it was one of the reasons for the war. But I don't see the British screaming for the deaths of Americans today. I don't see the British declaring a holy war on the rest of the world. I don't see the British lining up men and boys and shooting them for being either A. Christian or B. the "wrong" sect of Islam. And it wasn't British murderers who flew planes into the WTC and the Pentagon or into a field in Shanksville.
Well, at least you do know the two countries involved in the war and the causes for it- which is a lot more than I can say for that dumbass, rename!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49301 Jul 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not trying to defend muslims or Islam. I was just pointing out that if anyone care to look back fairly and objectively, no religion or people can really exclusivity on righteousness or atrocities.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#49302 Jul 9, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Did you catch the link to "Joe the plumber" that all the blather was about? Evidently Joey and Billy boy have just discovered that we in fact live in a republic, well duh. That pathetically tired, adolescent attempt to equate little "r" republic with big "R" Republican is what one would expect from an eighth grader trying to impress little Sally. Are they for real?
"Hey folks, uh golly gee, don't you know that we live in a "republic" and not a democracy" that means Republicans good Democrats bad. ROFLMAO
Are they really that pathetic? Apparently so.
Joe the Plumber? ROFLMAO x2
Not at all surprising.

Most of the arch-conservative dunces couldn't conjure up a rational, original thought if their lives depended on it, and their feeble attempts to do so only serve to make them look even more stupid than we already know them to be.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#49303 Jul 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Table of Contents
Substantive refutation of D'ville Bill's points - 0%
Word Salad - 100%
"points"?

Silly Billy's so-called "points" are on par with a man proclaiming that he just returned from the planet Jupiter, and he traveled there and back on his bicycle, then demanding that I produce scientific proof he didn't make the "Jupiter journey".

For the record, I shredded and dismantled so many of Silly Billy's "points" in so many threads here in topix that the score keepers have lost count.

Ask the dunce about "Married Filing Separately" tax filings or 0% effective tax rates and watch him squirm.

P.S. Why are you bothering me? Go away!
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49304 Jul 10, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
u can always tell if some 1 is lying, they start off with "The honest truth".

Yep,,,,,,conservatives learned this around 10 years old when playing "King of the Mountain" with the whiners of the world..........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49305 Jul 10, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Who in hell said anything about native Americans, dumbass? You do know that War of 1812 was between the United Stated and England, right? Remember, that is the war that Francis Scott Key wrote the "Star Spangled Banner" while Fort McHenry was being bombarded by the British and the same war where Andrew Jackson defeated the British at the Battle of New Orleans. British = Christians Americans=Christians ....Maybe you shouldn't have responded, I think you just let everyone see just how ignorant you really are!

"Who in hell said anything about native Americans,"

I did IDIOT!!!

your sorry effort to drag religion into every war ever fought is tanamount to showing us the amount of brain damage you have accumulated in your life's occupation......

As this link shows Indians were heavily involved..........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

And this link shows you have limited knowledge of the war.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_the_W...

and this link shows where you went wrong dummy........

http://www.fotosearch.com/CSP583/k5838730/

The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#49306 Jul 10, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Who in hell said anything about native Americans, dumbass? You do know that War of 1812 was between the United Stated and England, right? Remember, that is the war that Francis Scott Key wrote the "Star Spangled Banner" while Fort McHenry was being bombarded by the British and the same war where Andrew Jackson defeated the British at the Battle of New Orleans. British = Christians Americans=Christians ....Maybe you shouldn't have responded, I think you just let everyone see just how ignorant you really are!
Yup, Christians as imperfect people have done some bad things throughout history, but who lead the way to abolish slavery? Ever heard of Wilberforce, Newton, Middleton?
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#49307 Jul 10, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"points"?
Silly Billy's so-called "points" are on par with a man proclaiming that he just returned from the planet Jupiter, and he traveled there and back on his bicycle, then demanding that I produce scientific proof he didn't make the "Jupiter journey".
For the record, I shredded and dismantled so many of Silly Billy's "points" in so many threads here in topix that the score keepers have lost count.
Ask the dunce about "Married Filing Separately" tax filings or 0% effective tax rates and watch him squirm.
P.S. Why are you bothering me? Go away!
I promised myself that I wouldn't feed you trolls anymore, because responding to your dishonest claims only gives you some sort of credibility. This will be the last time,
You have continually used obscenity and juvenile name calling to supposedly take apartas you say others points.
You base your knowledge on useless hyper left wing citations which are based on wild opinion and never factual information.
Plainly stated, you couldn't take apart a peanut and butter sandwich.
Mike Pence for president 2016.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49308 Jul 10, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I was not trying to defend muslims or Islam. I was just pointing out that if anyone care to look back fairly and objectively, no religion or people can really exclusivity on righteousness or atrocities.

There were wars before religion ever entered into the world dummy..........albeit mostly minor wars along the scale of the dummy jeb clan, known as the "Idoits" clan, fighting against his cousins clan known as the "morons."

A war that thankfully reduced the population of idiots and morons; until america opened it shores to the invasion of morons and idiots by immigration.....

So now you and your kin are once again in open defiance to the rules of reason, education, intelligence, and morals..........and all of you dummies vote the straight libroid ticket........

which leads to the downfall of the Greatest Republic ever created by man, influenced by Christianity, and the good qualities that Christianity brings to the table.......

But no.....you and your ilk prefer qualities that debase man, kill babies, and then flop around in the lifestyle of sodomy and gomorrahy..........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49309 Jul 10, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>I promised myself that I wouldn't feed you trolls anymore, because responding to your dishonest claims only gives you some sort of credibility. This will be the last time,
You have continually used obscenity and juvenile name calling to supposedly take apartas you say others points.
You base your knowledge on useless hyper left wing citations which are based on wild opinion and never factual information.
Plainly stated, you couldn't take apart a peanut and butter sandwich.
Mike Pence for president 2016.

Who is mike pence???

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49310 Jul 10, 2014

Awww heck..........the libroids are getting into cannibalism..........

anything goes to get re-elected........

"Dem. Rep. Rips Obama:'Aloof,''Bizarre,' and 'Detached'"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-rep-r...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan 16 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 12 NICKL 60
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 2 toyana 36
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Nov '17 StayThirsty 3
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance