Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Black Diamond

Lyons, GA

#49205 Jul 8, 2014
I say go Republican since I work for a living and am no homosexual..
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#49206 Jul 8, 2014
"Without borders, there is no nation. Obama knows this."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#49208 Jul 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not even realize the illogic of what you are claiming? You say the Jewish faith recognizes Jesus as a prophet and turn right around and say they also call him a false messiah. Do you not know what those terms mean? If Jesus was "only" a prophet - he was still one anointed by God to speak for Him to the Jewish people. If he was a false messiah, he was a blasphemer lying to the Jewish people about being the one sent by God to deliver them from oppression. The two are incompatible.

Your rationale about oil is also not logical. If the US position was "all about oil" then WHY would the US support a country that the major oil producers in the MIddle East HATE. If we get oil from Israel (and I don't believe we do), the amount PALES in terms of what we get from OPEC, so where is the logic of potentially ticking them off by supporting Israel?

Jewish interests control the media - congrats, you checked that conspiracy box.

You swerved into one I agree with, Jerusalem is the center of Jewish faith and "holy" to the Christian faith. Our Judeo/Christian heritage inclines us to support Israel.

And if you cannot see the advantage to supporting the only democratic nation in the Middle East that shares a similar world view as the United States, as opposed to the rising Islamic fundamentalism occurring through out the Middle EastÂ….

As far as Israel and land - answered already. Israel has a right to defend itself and if the land acquired from successfully defending itself from acts of aggression is the "prize" - they are welcome to it. BUT you are conveniently ignoring that in the last 14 years alone, Israel has twice made offers that included all or most of the Gaza strip, the West Bank and even a partitioning of Jerusalem. These offers were rejected wholesale by the Palestinian Authority. They DO NOT WANT peace with Israel and they still do not accept Israel's right to even exist.
Rejection has been the Palestinian policy since 1939.......

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#49209 Jul 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Already addressed. Unfortunately, I guess we will just have to agree to vehemently disagree on this one.

Dummy jeb is a Jew hater and racist... X

He has Jewish phobias.... X

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#49210 Jul 8, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>Truthful? Yes. I have no purpose to be glued to Topix every hour posting lies and hate like some of you do. And yes I have a job. Maybe you should try getting one instead of wasting so much time here. Or maybe you just can't sober up long enough??

From the dummy dullard that all blairsville ga posters hate and despise....

I wonder why......

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#49211 Jul 8, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>The hate/race card.... haven't you played them all by now? The hollow mind- empty soul gal dares tell me what is "deep in your heart", I DO NOT support Obama, now what you CHOOSE to make of it, makes NO difference to me. Say whatever helps you get through the morning, LOSER. You need only to convince yourself.

That dummy loves Obama so much..... His prayer rug has holes in it.....

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#49212 Jul 8, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as if YOU are the one on the hate filled rant.
lol Whatever.

For some reason the dummy Libroids think long winded posts leave more impressions.. Z

And they do... More impressions of stupidity......

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#49213 Jul 8, 2014
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>I hope newly elected Senator will support tougher LABOR LAWS!!

Such as???

silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#49214 Jul 8, 2014
"doing everything they can to run from Obama", aww, first Governor Perry, now these three, no one wants to shake Obama's hand.... now would this all be because of skin color??

http://www.denverpost.com/politics/ci_2610416...
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#49215 Jul 8, 2014
Well, well... Obama & Perry will meet to discuss the humanitarian border crisis after all.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/rick-pe...
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#49216 Jul 8, 2014
silverfox wrote:
"doing everything they can to run from Obama", aww, first Governor Perry, now these three, no one wants to shake Obama's hand.... now would this all be because of skin color??

http://www.denverpost.com/politics/ci_2610416...

Well heck.....they do belong to the KKK party.....

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#49217 Jul 8, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Well, well... Obama & Perry will meet to discuss the humanitarian border crisis after all.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/rick-pe...

Only conservative Repubs will meet with Obama.,,,,,Repubs , home of the non racist party.....

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#49218 Jul 8, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>Well heck.....they do belong to the KKK party.....

Clarify ..... The libroid KKK party....

Linda

Blue Ridge, GA

#49219 Jul 8, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as???
Pretty clear you never worked for a slave driver a employer who cares nothing about his employees only how much money he can gain im talking about employees who do there job not deadbeats our labor laws in Georgia what few we have are full of loop holes.
ORRR

United States

#49220 Jul 8, 2014
It's official, they have ran out of news. Just this and something about Israel:

"Fan 'devastated' at Garth Brooks Dublin concerts cancellation

2 hours ago

A woman who bought several tickets for a Garth Brooks concert in Dublin has said the cancellation of all five of his gigs has left her "devastated".

Ann Thompson from Londonderry, who bought 12 tickets between her and a friend, said the event should have been organised better.

On Tuesday, Aiken Promotions said it was with "great regret" that it had to make the announcement and said it had "exhausted all avenues" in relation to staging the gigs at Croke Park."
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#49221 Jul 8, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason the dummy Libroids think long winded posts leave more impressions.. Z
And they do... More impressions of stupidity......
...And we all know who leaves the MOST impressions on this Topix thread (that would be the least intelligent one).
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49222 Jul 8, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>...And we all know who leaves the MOST impressions on this Topix thread (that would be the least intelligent one).

Your just a mad dummy cause I got you pegged as a dullard.....

And those blairsville folks got you pegged the same way....

I bet every forum you visit you are known as the King of Dullards....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49223 Jul 8, 2014
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty clear you never worked for a slave driver a employer who cares nothing about his employees only how much money he can gain im talking about employees who do there job not deadbeats our labor laws in Georgia what few we have are full of loop holes.
Not sure what you mean when you say slave driver.....whip? Club?

A person works the hours assigned, is their own boss about how they react to different situations and the people within their workplace,,including bosses.....

I have worked for a couple of buttholes in my short working career....and found if they don't own the business, they don't last very long.....

However if you have one that owns the business.....
You only have 3 choices..... Leave or talk to the dummy and take a chance of getting fired, or take the abuse....

Just remember you can only draw unemployment early if fired..... Otherwise the waiting period is longer....

Course there is another option......arrange an extended hospital stay for the boss....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49224 Jul 8, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what you mean when you say slave driver.....whip? Club?

A person works the hours assigned, is their own boss about how they react to different situations and the people within their workplace,,including bosses.....

I have worked for a couple of buttholes in my short working career....and found if they don't own the business, they don't last very long.....

However if you have one that owns the business.....
You only have 3 choices..... Leave or talk to the dummy and take a chance of getting fired, or take the abuse....

Just remember you can only draw unemployment early if fired..... Otherwise the waiting period is longer....

Course there is another option......arrange an extended hospital stay for the boss....

Perhaps this link can give you some info.....

http://www.doleta.gov/programs/

Or this link.....

http://www.dol.state.ga.us/em/employment_laws...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49225 Jul 8, 2014
Libroids hypocritical on equal pay for women......

Obama the grinch.....

Female White House Staffers Got Smaller Raises Than Men

http://www.businessinsider.com/female-white-h...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Oct 6 Joe 56
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance