Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#49143 Jul 7, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>We have a new game, "Name that Lefty".

DD and CB -hmmm, hadn't put those two together, but maybe.

Disagree on CT. I put CT/WBS/ABD together. And sometimes I think they are our old friend the union fanatic.

Guest is Oh my and possibly Sick Man Freud

Who else wants to play?

Well heck......

If we consider dumb and decrepit being some of the traits....

They are all one person.....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#49144 Jul 7, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I'll play along. Abraham makes Bill Clinton look like a Priest ! And please explain just how our so-called "big brothers in faith" strengthens U.S. policy in the region when every other civilized country in the world has condemned their occupation and settlement of the west bank? Fact is, when you remove the religious equation- they are only an expensive burden! A worldview similar to the U.S.? How long has it been since we have supported colonization ?
I am never going to deny Abraham was far from perfect, who among us is? But when the rubber hit the road, he trusted in and obeyed God. David was an adulterer and virtually murdered Bathsheba's husband himself. Solomon trusted in political marriages instead of God and so brought in foreign gods and beliefs. But they all tried (even though they sometimes failed) to walk with God.

You ignore that they also won the entire Sinai Peninsula - which they gave back. The West Bank (like the Golan Heights) gives them strategic protections. I guess those other countries should have thought first before provoking Israel and losing territory - actions (and wars) have consequences. You have been suckered into using the terminology of the Left - "occupation", "colonization", "settlements". They won territory that gave them some measure of increased protection against those who continue to scream for their destruction - more power to them.

Location hidden

#49145 Jul 7, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
Last Friday was the Fourth of July, a day to celebrate and reflect upon America's 200+ years of independence.
But these hate-mongering, right wing kooks chose to, instead, spend the day spewing more of their mindless, hate-filled vitriol. Their singular mission is to divide our great nation along ethnic, social, religious, political and economic lines.
Their behaviors expose them as the hate-filled, miserable, bitter, misguided, small-minded, traitors they actually are.
speaking of useless smegma, here's diaper davey.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49146 Jul 7, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am never going to deny Abraham was far from perfect, who among us is? But when the rubber hit the road, he trusted in and obeyed God. David was an adulterer and virtually murdered Bathsheba's husband himself. Solomon trusted in political marriages instead of God and so brought in foreign gods and beliefs. But they all tried (even though they sometimes failed) to walk with God.
You ignore that they also won the entire Sinai Peninsula - which they gave back. The West Bank (like the Golan Heights) gives them strategic protections. I guess those other countries should have thought first before provoking Israel and losing territory - actions (and wars) have consequences. You have been suckered into using the terminology of the Left - "occupation", "colonization", "settlements". They won territory that gave them some measure of increased protection against those who continue to scream for their destruction - more power to them.
Their arrogance will be their undoing. The U.S. won half of the Pacific Islands and most of eastern Europe, but thought it prudent to give it back, even though it would have given us "strategic protections"- Israel is hateful bunch of mothers that I will not allow my kin to die for- plain and simple.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#49147 Jul 7, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a new game, "Name that Lefty".
Disagree on CT. I put CT/WBS/ABD together. And sometimes I think they are our old friend the union fanatic.
Who else wants to play?
Don't quit your day job... you're not very good at this game. But what's new?
Wiggles

Lawrenceville, GA

#49148 Jul 7, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a fool who was among the mindless mob that spent a good part of the Fourth of July spreading the gospel of hate here and, no doubt, in a number of other places as well.
How these backwards thinking neanderthals manage to cram so much hate into such small minds is a question that has stumped scientists and mental health professionals for many years.
"The ignorant, the stupid and the hate-filled ye have with you always." The Book of Dave, 3:1
Alas...
"Hatred cannot heal a heart, or change a mind, or unite a nation." The Book of Dave, 4:4
http://wiggles.wikia.com/wiki/Dapper_Dave
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#49149 Jul 7, 2014
Obama's media allies getting nervous over casual approach to border crisis.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/07/07/is-medi...

How casual is Obama???
This president may as well be strolling around Hawaii in his favorite Karachi sandals, eating his favorite Hawaiian shave ice.... he's absolutely WORTHLESS.

Location hidden

#49150 Jul 7, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Their arrogance will be their undoing. The U.S. won half of the Pacific Islands and most of eastern Europe, but thought it prudent to give it back, even though it would have given us "strategic protections"- Israel is hateful bunch of mothers that I will not allow my kin to die for- plain and simple.
What you are calling arrogance, I am calling survival. Come on, jeb. The US has always had the unique position of two oceans separating us from any meaningful aggression. From the late 19th century on, we had a friendly nation to our north and a mostly friendly nation to our south. We had no need of the Pacific Islands and we didn't "win" eastern Europe - we AND our allies defeated Nazi Germany - we didn't do it alone.

Contrast our snug position with that of Israel. They are a country smaller than New Jersey surrounded by nations that don't even recognize their right to exist. They have fought 4 wars that, had they lost, would have wiped them off the map. I really do not understand this hatred you evidence for a people that just want to be left alone to live their lives. They are not interested in conquest, they just want to be left in peace. Is that so unreasonable?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49151 Jul 7, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Yep the same Democrats that fled the Democrat party and are now Republicans.
-
Game over. Try again.
-
Please tell us that you are just playing at being so stupid. If not, someone needs to take you to the pound and get it over with.

Location hidden

#49152 Jul 7, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You spit in truth's face. No hope.
-
The irony of this statement from YOU is astounding. The black community is supporting the WRONG party and will continue to do so as long as idiots like you keep them down on the plantation. You liberals keep them in bondage. Anyone with a brain knows it.

Location hidden

#49153 Jul 7, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so...
I think DapperDave is Chickn...
I think Churlish Lies is that queer babykiller "guest" aka satan...
And WBS is just a weird old man.
I could be wrong...
But this kinda talk seems a little too "extreme" for Chickn...he/she is kinda sensitive or "likes to err on the side of caution" when posting...And he/she is WAY smarter than either one of these three clowns. I think Chickn may be a sissy...*just sayin*
Ya know?
DumperDave "could" be CB.
Churlish Lies is CB or WBS.
CB uses Chickenbutt when he is trying to be decent and ACT as if he is informed(We know better.). He switches ID's when he can't take it any longer and wants to be rude, crude and mean. He makes grammatical errors, etc. to throw everyone off. He might even be Jemima. One thing is for sure. CB IS switching ID's.

Location hidden

#49154 Jul 7, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
Last Friday was the Fourth of July, a day to celebrate and reflect upon America's 200+ years of independence.
But these hate-mongering, right wing kooks chose to, instead, spend the day spewing more of their mindless, hate-filled vitriol. Their singular mission is to divide our great nation along ethnic, social, religious, political and economic lines.
Their behaviors expose them as the hate-filled, miserable, bitter, misguided, small-minded, traitors they actually are.
Spoken like the uninformed brainless wonder you are. You just described yourself and the rest of your disgusting, freedom destroying party to a T. You all are REALLY mad now because you put a no load empty suit in the WH and he has thrown cow pies in your collective faces. lol You deserve everything you get for being so stupid and gullible.
Your behavior exposes you for the ignorant, brain dead, gullible, America hating bottom feeder YOU are.
silverfox

Kathleen, GA

#49155 Jul 7, 2014
DailyBeast-Eli Lake

To say this is a major US foreign policy failure is an understatement.... and if Iraq does disintegrate, I am more than willing to predict that this will become President Obama's legacy on foreign policy as well as being his own "signature disaster."

http://warnewsupdates.blogspot.com/2014/07/wh...

Location hidden

#49156 Jul 7, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a fool who was among the mindless mob that spent a good part of the Fourth of July spreading the gospel of hate here and, no doubt, in a number of other places as well.
How these backwards thinking neanderthals manage to cram so much hate into such small minds is a question that has stumped scientists and mental health professionals for many years.
"The ignorant, the stupid and the hate-filled ye have with you always." The Book of Dave, 3:1
Alas...
"Hatred cannot heal a heart, or change a mind, or unite a nation." The Book of Dave, 4:4
Hey, DumperDave. All you libroids are completely consumed with hatred and divisiveness thanks to that do nothing you put in the WH. He preaches it and you suck it up. You accusing others is laughable. You sound like the clueless idiot you are when you post idiotic stuff like that. Take THAT, CB.

Location hidden

#49157 Jul 7, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so...
I think DapperDave is Chickn...
I think Churlish Lies is that queer babykiller "guest" aka satan...
And WBS is just a weird old man.
I could be wrong...
But this kinda talk seems a little too "extreme" for Chickn...he/she is kinda sensitive or "likes to err on the side of caution" when posting...And he/she is WAY smarter than either one of these three clowns. I think Chickn may be a sissy...*just sayin*
Ya know?
You are right. I stand corrected. DumperDave IS CB. No doubt about it.

Location hidden

#49158 Jul 7, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanity fails when all hope fails ....we see it with the chicken......as he finally realizes Obama is just another sorry crooked politician .....
He placed all his hopes and dreams on Obama and it has turned into his worst nightmare ....
He has nothing left,,,,except to fall into insanity and let the real demons out....
To that dummy it is a do or die situation......and being of unsound mind takes off on tangents attempting to justify his very existence, which up to now has been a lie.....
Once lies are realized the human psyche goes into a tail spin.....
We are witnessing the downfall of a personal built house of paper go up in flames..... Or crumble into a waste bin if you prefer......,
He already knows Obama is worthless. He, like all of the other libroids, will keep defending him even if it destroys this country. He's a right fighter. Everything else be d*mned.

Location hidden

#49159 Jul 7, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
A Dapper is a dummy who is bald, wishing to have hair.......instead he makes up foolish posts and makes an arse of himself ...
The Book of Bubba , 2:3: section c, article 5.....,
You crack me up. Book of Bubba....rotfl
Jememia

Carnesville, GA

#49160 Jul 7, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you got some of it right for a change, but your interpretation is shoddy. And you left out that a state of Palestine was created at the same time as Israel, but the Arabs living there and the Arab nations around the two states refused to recognize them.
Where did you get the idea the Jewish religion recognizes Jesus as a prophet? He was considered a blasphemer and a "false messiah". Why do you think he was crucified? Doesn't change the fact that Israel is the best friend we have in the Middle East and is a crucial component of our own national security.
Jesus was recognized as a prophet by both the Jewish and Muslim religions. He claimed to be the messiah, thus the false messiah tag he was given. Big difference between being the Son of God and a prophet.

The west has spent the last 50 years protecting its interests in the region, interests meaning "OIL". The ONLY reason Israel is a "so called friend: is the amount of money and arms the U.S. sends to the region is staggering!!! And the reason the government does it is all the OIL it neighbors have. As far as public opinion the reason is defined by the rich Jewish population that has a lot of control over the U.S. media. Add to that the belief by Christians that the region is the birth place of the Son of God and you have the ONLY reasons we are "friends".

Got nothing to do with national security, that's pure propaganda.

As for your statement in a later post about the gentle people that Hitler killed. No doubt Hitler was a nut hell bent of exterminating what he considered inferior beings. The Jewish people did not deserve what they got from Germany in WW2. But if you ask the Palestinians how gentle they believe the Jewish state to be they will have a totally different story. Any other country in the world that made claims to others lands would be criticized, but they continue to take land from others to this day. And the history of the region as it applies to the Christian religion and the birth place of Jesus is the only reason Americans allow such conduct. The people we protect are no different than the hated Muslims when it comes to Jesus's status.

Sort of hypocritical don't you think???

Location hidden

#49161 Jul 7, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
LOL, agreeing with rename don't raise your lot in life. It takes you down to his level in the cesspool. There levels in the cesspool and rename in in the lower level. Not even a floater.
-
I fed him a few days ago, I flushed some yeast and cornmeal. Let me know if he shares with you.
-
He hands you your tail on a daily basis. That MUST hurt. Obviously, he has gotten to you because your level of vulgarity is through the roof.

Location hidden

#49162 Jul 7, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a new game, "Name that Lefty".
Who else wants to play?
I think you've won the Match Game. I had forgotten a couple of those. Yep! Makes sense. I definitely think DD and CB are the same. And you are correct about the union fanatic. CL, WBS, ABD and IO are one and the same. I can't believe the trouble lefties go to in order to TRY to make us think they have so much support. Rather sad......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Pastor Found Guilty Of Molesting Teena... Apr 17 Here is what I 7
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Apr 14 Showtime 35
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Apr 14 Showtime 32
News Melvin Shares Life Story in Young Stranger Apr 12 Greg B 1
Creative Landscaping Mar 31 Stole from me 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mar 28 Meme 1,227
ex sheriff bennett Mar 28 in the know 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance