Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#48206 Jun 28, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate yourself so much?
I know EXACTLY why. He has absolutely NO redeeming qualities. None whatsoever. A stranger's toe jam ranks higher on the food chain than that waste of skin and air. rotfl
Churlish Truths

United States

#48208 Jun 28, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Eric? Your ex-boyfriend?
And cuz I like talkin to crazy people...
Pull what off? ;)
Ya filthy baby murderer, you're kinda spooky...
-
I answered that about Eric and even provided his website. It never showed up. First time, I think, that a post never showed up. How odd? Wonder who it is that don't want him mentioned?
-
Now how do I approach this?
Churlish Truths

United States

#48209 Jun 28, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Eric? Your ex-boyfriend?
Pull what off? ;)
-
EricRudolph
-
Susannah Boone

Saint Marys, GA

#48210 Jun 28, 2014
The one that will be willing to send the little Children to Washington DC. I am referring to the ones coming over the border from Central and South America.

If we are to get to the bottom of the problem then All the children should be sent to Washington DC
Churlish Truths

United States

#48211 Jun 28, 2014
-
armyofgod(dot)com
-
Churlish Truths

United States

#48212 Jun 28, 2014
-
Try again:
http://www.ar myofgod(dot)com/EricRudolphHom epage.html
-
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#48213 Jun 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care? What's it to you? It's noneya.
Nothing worse than a person who lives, breathes, & thrives on gossip, it's just way weirder when men do it. LOL
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#48214 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I answered that about Eric and even provided his website. It never showed up. First time, I think, that a post never showed up. How odd? Wonder who it is that don't want him mentioned?
-
Now how do I approach this?
Oooh...Spooky. LoL!!!
Churlish Truths

United States

#48215 Jun 28, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand those who counsel outside of abortion clinics, they wish to prevent a terrible trgedy from occurring for both the yet to be born person and the mother.
I don't have a handle on one's reason to protest outside of a church. Is it some particular church you find offensive?
Last, I wonder why you would go on record threatening a church?
-
Your mental deficiency is noted. I think the point is that their attempting to interfere in other people's business is the issue of the counseling. Some states have tried to force counseling. Yet none of your right wing wackos provide suitable solutions other than interfering in the rights of others.
-
Sorry but I fail to see where me or anyone has gone "on record threatening a church".
In fact one other poster directed a thinly-veiled threat at me for my talking of protestors at churches. That's what catches my eye to your mental deficiency. You do not comprehend what exactly is being stated.
-
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#48216 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
EricRudolph
-
So he is your ex-boyfriend?
Dang, I'm gettin good...Almost psychic....LoL!!!
Churlish Truths

United States

#48217 Jun 28, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh...Spooky. LoL!!!
-
I don't see it as spooky since some websites that host forums do block certain profanity. This thread has allowed words that other sites often block. But when both the Eric name and the website don't show up then it looks as though there may be more than a routine block by forum software.
-
I don't know. Don't care. Just odd.
-
Churlish Truths

United States

#48218 Jun 28, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>So he is your ex-boyfriend?
Dang, I'm gettin good...Almost psychic....LoL!!!
-
No you still show being petty, asinine and simple.
-
Eric would be closer to being your ilk than mine. Nope, he's definitely not my type nor my hero.
-
But you go.
-

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#48219 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
ROFL.
I PROBABLY know more about labor, labor laws and unions than you ever will. I've have sued, been part of suits and lost against both companies and unions. I have also been part of lawsuits that won in which both the company and the union were defendants sitting on the same side, often at the same defense table. No I am not a lawyer but a worker. A worker who was willing to help other workers in situations that had nothing to do with me except labor issues. I can even write good arguments. You don't have to be smart to do it, just reasonable and do research. Many successful labor lawyers have got their winning help from inside labor. The same goes for many successful civil rights lawyers who have also got their winning help from inside labor.
-
There are good unions and bad unions. I support good unions and I do not hesitate to go up against bad unions and\or bad companies.
-
Don't brag on yourself, you can't back it up. I have spent many years defending employers against law suits from labor, mostly unions, mostly frivolous. How's this for experience; 10 years underground coal miner, 5 years union representative, 5 years graduate school education, passed the bar. The law is the law, both sides have equal rights. Union membership is down more and more each day. What decent union jobs that are left, do not require much, if any skill, outside of a few remaining trades. This decline is by choice of the workers, plain and simple.

Let us know what union you think is a good one.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#48220 Jun 28, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand those who counsel outside of abortion clinics, they wish to prevent a terrible trgedy from occurring for both the yet to be born person and the mother.
I don't have a handle on one's reason to protest outside of a church. Is it some particular church you find offensive?
Last, I wonder why you would go on record threatening a church?
Yes, sounds like he's a hate baiting to me. I bet Al, Jesse, & Obama are his idols. I took that last statement as a call for attacks on Christians, too.
Churlish Truths

United States

#48221 Jun 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know EXACTLY why. He has absolutely NO redeeming qualities. None whatsoever. A stranger's toe jam ranks higher on the food chain than that waste of skin and air. rotfl
-
There you go, hitting on me. Thanks for the flattery but I just don't see us as an item.
-
Try rename.
-
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#48222 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I don't see it as spooky since some websites that host forums do block certain profanity. This thread has allowed words that other sites often block. But when both the Eric name and the website don't show up then it looks as though there may be more than a routine block by forum software.
-
I don't know. Don't care. Just odd.
-
I guess they just don't like you and other babykillers...
Ya think?

Draketown, GA

#48223 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Okay, 911 gets two calls at or about the same time. One call is from an abortion clinic relating that it's employees and patrons are feeling threatened by protestors. The other call is from the local First Baptist Church relating that it's employees and patrons are feeling threatened by protestors.
-
Want to wager on which scene that the po-po protection responds to first and gets to first?
-
Okay, 911 gets two calls at or about the same time. Same scenario except both the clinic and the FBC has employee protestors wanting to form unions. Both sets of employees also want insurance with paid contraceptives.
-
Want to wager on which scene that the po-po protection responds to first and gets to first?
-
Which set of the four sets of protestors are more likely to go to jail this morning?
-
Hypothetical, and irrelevant scenarios. Bottom line, break the law, risk arrest.

Draketown, GA

#48224 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Abstinence. Oh yes, right, that will work. You just solved the world's number one problem, over-population. Abstinence is the trick.
-
Or contraception, really don't care which method is used, as already stated.

Draketown, GA

#48225 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I suggest that you rush on up to the patent office with that one.
-
I suggest you get a job and pay for your own contraception.

Draketown, GA

#48226 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Okay, 911 gets two calls at or about the same time. One call is from an abortion clinic relating that it's employees and patrons are feeling threatened by protestors. The other call is from the local First Baptist Church relating that it's employees and patrons are feeling threatened by protestors.
-
-
Okay, 911 gets two calls at or about the same time. Same scenario except both the clinic and the FBC has employee protestors wanting to form unions. Both sets of employees also want insurance with paid contraceptives.
-
-
Which set of the four sets of protestors are more likely to go to jail this morning?
-
Also, all of a sudden, a SCOTUS decision isn't justified, unless of course it suits a LWLD's agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul 9 Nteri 26
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Jul 8 LELEDAWN 58
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 6 Udhruc 1,202
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun '16 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun '16 Mcintrash Finest 8
companies Jun '16 the local hog hun... 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages