Why

Dahlonega, GA

#48181 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
Disclaimer: I think that abortions should be a last solution measure. Meaning that prevention should be first. Contraception should be free to all who want it and tab picked up by the government, insurance, UN and international birth control agencies.
-
But there are religious nuts who want to forbid contraception. Fewer people means fewer dollars in their collection plates. Also, churches run international enterprises to "fight hunger" in which starving children is a must for those enterprises to survive. In some situations, as much as 80% is skimmed off of the top of donations, for "administration". Being a CEO of these "charities" reaps big-buck salaries.
-
The SCOTUS cannot unleash abortion clinic protestors onto those who legally seek an abortion. Equal protection applies to those who seek abortions.
-
Let's take a look at distance barriers in a totally different light. Now there are those of us who think that organized religion is a bane on society. What would happen if like-minded people started showing up in front of churches on Sunday morning with protest signs and handing out anti-church pamphlets to church goers?
Where would the SCOTUS stand on that?-
-
If abortion clinic protestors have rights then would not church protestors also have the same rights?
-
More people need to start standing up to religious extremists regardless of whether they be Christian, Muslim or other. That has not, yet, happened in the US because the religious nuts are so entrenched.
If man is to progress then that must change.
-
Refuse to attend church. Believe any religion that you like but simply reject organized religion, gangs.
-
Did you ever notice how we reject a mafia in certain contexts but allow and even support them under the banner of religion?
-
Is not to tithe and support to a religious organization too similar to paying union dues to a labor union and paying to organized crime for protection? When church groups approach a businessman for "donations" then why is it that a smart businessmen would dare not run them off and not give at least a token donation? Due to fear of retribution of course. Church groups may not break an arm but they can and will break a business in that business don't kowtow.
-
You are lying.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48182 Jun 28, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>You are lying.

There is another explanation at this link.....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imbecile

He falls in the 0-20 range.....

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48183 Jun 28, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>There is another explanation at this link.....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imbecile

He falls in the 0-20 range.....
My quote above does not use circumlocution for, Those who may be interested.....

OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#48184 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
The SCOTUS cannot unleash abortion clinic protestors onto those who legally seek an abortion. Equal protection applies to those who seek abortions.
You dumb shit...They can and have...Damn them skanky a$$ babykillers.
And I hope I see you at any church protesting...I bet you won't be protesting at anymore churches after that.
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#48185 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Okay, 911 gets two calls at or about the same time. One call is from an abortion clinic relating that it's employees and patrons are feeling threatened by protestors. The other call is from the local First Baptist Church relating that it's employees and patrons are feeling threatened by protestors.
-
Want to wager on which scene that the po-po protection responds to first and gets to first?
-
Okay, 911 gets two calls at or about the same time. Same scenario except both the clinic and the FBC has employee protestors wanting to form unions. Both sets of employees also want insurance with paid contraceptives.
-
Want to wager on which scene that the po-po protection responds to first and gets to first?
-
Which set of the four sets of protestors are more likely to go to jail this morning?
-
I hope the police doesn't respond to babykillers at all...Let'em burn.
silverfox

Ocilla, GA

#48186 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Abstinence. Oh yes, right, that will work. You just solved the world's number one problem, over-population. Abstinence is the trick.
-
...and you dare blame RELIGION & "religious nuts" for overpopulation. What's WRONG with teaching young children & teenagers morals & SELF CONTROL? You're basically saying, you're okay with the breakdown of society, you're okay with a totally dependent society, a population which no longer understands that with CHOICES come consequences.... You're ONE sad left winger who wants to blame religion for the woes & misery of the whole world. It's NO wonder America is in such a sad, sad state, knowing folks just like you, go to the polls & vote. You are what's WRONG with America, it's NOT religion.
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#48187 Jun 28, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, let's stop this lawsuit business and SCOTUS overturning his "executive orders", and go straight to an impeachment indictment.
Awesome Post!!!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#48188 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
Disclaimer: I think that abortions should be a last solution measure. Meaning that prevention should be first. Contraception should be free to all who want it and tab picked up by the government, insurance, UN and international birth control agencies.
-
But there are religious nuts who want to forbid contraception. Fewer people means fewer dollars in their collection plates. Also, churches run international enterprises to "fight hunger" in which starving children is a must for those enterprises to survive. In some situations, as much as 80% is skimmed off of the top of donations, for "administration". Being a CEO of these "charities" reaps big-buck salaries.
-
-
Let's take a look at distance barriers in a totally different light. Now there are those of us who think that organized religion is a bane on society. What would happen if like-minded people started showing up in front of churches on Sunday morning with protest signs and handing out anti-church pamphlets to church goers?
Where would the SCOTUS stand on that?-
-
If abortion clinic protestors have rights then would not church protestors also have the same rights?
-
More people need to start standing up to religious extremists regardless of whether they be Christian, Muslim or other. That has not, yet, happened in the US because the religious nuts are so entrenched.
If man is to progress then that must change.
-
Refuse to attend church. Believe any religion that you like but simply reject organized religion, gangs.
-
Did you ever notice how we reject a mafia in certain contexts but allow and even support them under the banner of religion?
-
Is not to tithe and support to a religious organization too similar to paying union dues to a labor union and paying to organized crime for protection? When church groups approach a businessman for "donations" then why is it that a smart businessmen would dare not run them off and not give at least a token donation? Due to fear of retribution of course. Church groups may not break an arm but they can and will break a business in that business don't kowtow.
-
You are insane. Someone needs to warn your family. SURELY, they already know, but just to be on the safe side.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#48189 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Okay, 911 gets two calls at or about the same time. One call is from an abortion clinic relating that it's employees and patrons are feeling threatened by protestors. The other call is from the local First Baptist Church relating that it's employees and patrons are feeling threatened by protestors.
-
-
Okay, 911 gets two calls at or about the same time. Same scenario except both the clinic and the FBC has employee protestors wanting to form unions. Both sets of employees also want insurance with paid contraceptives.
-
-
Which set of the four sets of protestors are more likely to go to jail this morning?
-
Every single thing you asked would be PURELY speculation. Nothing more. That is ONE of the reasons you are insane. Don't you get tried of yourself? The rest of us do. Ya got NOTHIN'.
You are insane. The WHOLE WORLD needs to be warned.
BTW, You have STOOPED to changing ID's. Not surprised.
p.s. You union types are old and a thing of the past. You are history.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48190 Jun 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You are insane. Someone needs to warn your family. SURELY, they already know, but just to be on the safe side.

He's most very verbose and very
Well adapted to Circumlocution ....

The dummy thinks many words influence folks ....., when in actuality he confirms his IQ is between 0 and 20.....

Churlish Truths

United States

#48191 Jun 28, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>And I hope I see you at any church protesting...I bet you won't be protesting at anymore churches after that.
LOL. Classic shoe-on-the-other-foot syndrome. I thank you for that.
You are not likely to see me protesting at either venue. I pretty much stay to my own affairs in my personal private life. However I think that there is some mighty powerful au-damn-dacity for a church to think it is okay to protest at a legal abortion clinic but no one best dare to return the favor by protesting at their church. Somehow that just does not seem to balance the scales of justice.
Would be protestors at churches have rights, right?
So Jesus tells you to threaten any people that you think might be potential protestors at any church? Totally unreal logic.
The likes of Eric Rudolph must be elated with the SCOTUS. Now they can get much closer to the "babykillers".
Maybe it is time for the tides to change against churches. Time to "put them in their place".
Churlish Truths

United States

#48192 Jun 28, 2014
-
When you tithe, if you pay by check, do you make out the check to Jesus or do you make it out to the name of the church? If you make it out to the church name then what do you put on the "For__________" line? Do you put "In Jesus' Name", "Tithe" or just leave it blank?
-
Did I see your fat preacher down at a local store, digging around in the ice cream freezer looking for "Butter Pecan", again? Did I embarrass him, your fat preacher, with my comment? Sorry about that, my freedom of speech kicked in at about that time.
-
I'm almost sure that the fat preacher's wife doesn't know about his lust for ice cream.
-
Churlish Truths

United States

#48193 Jun 28, 2014
-
My niece is a devout Kath-o-lick yet she only has one child, in his teens. I wonder if her and her hubby practices abstinence or are they cheating on Jesus and the pope? Should I ask, or anonymously notify the church or should I protest their and the church's hypocrisy right in front of the church?
-
When I know for a fact that some big wheel in the FBChurch has a daughter who had an abortion then where should I protest that hypocrisy, at the clinic or at the church? I do want to be PC about it?
Churlish Truths

United States

#48194 Jun 28, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the police doesn't respond to babykillers at all...Let'em burn.
-
That you Eric? I heard that you ain't never gettin' out. I heard that you were wearing 4XLC (4 time a life sentence, consecutively). So, tell us, how you gonna pull it off?
-
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48195 Jun 28, 2014

IQ closer to 0 than 20......
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#48196 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
That you Eric? I heard that you ain't never gettin' out. I heard that you were wearing 4XLC (4 time a life sentence, consecutively). So, tell us, how you gonna pull it off?
-
Who is Eric? Your ex-boyfriend?
And cuz I like talkin to crazy people...
Pull what off? ;)
Ya filthy baby murderer, you're kinda spooky...
Why

Dahlonega, GA

#48197 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Classic shoe-on-the-other-foot syndrome. I thank you for that.
You are not likely to see me protesting at either venue. I pretty much stay to my own affairs in my personal private life. However I think that there is some mighty powerful au-damn-dacity for a church to think it is okay to protest at a legal abortion clinic but no one best dare to return the favor by protesting at their church. Somehow that just does not seem to balance the scales of justice.
Would be protestors at churches have rights, right?
So Jesus tells you to threaten any people that you think might be potential protestors at any church? Totally unreal logic.
The likes of Eric Rudolph must be elated with the SCOTUS. Now they can get much closer to the "babykillers".
Maybe it is time for the tides to change against churches. Time to "put them in their place".
I understand those who counsel outside of abortion clinics, they wish to prevent a terrible trgedy from occurring for both the yet to be born person and the mother.
I don't have a handle on one's reason to protest outside of a church. Is it some particular church you find offensive?
Last, I wonder why you would go on record threatening a church?
silverfox

Ocilla, GA

#48198 Jun 28, 2014
rename wrote:
IQ closer to 0 than 20......
He couldn't pour water out of a boot, with
instructions on the heel... Yep, hovering around zero.
Why

Dahlonega, GA

#48199 Jun 28, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
My niece is a devout Kath-o-lick yet she only has one child, in his teens. I wonder if her and her hubby practices abstinence or are they cheating on Jesus and the pope? Should I ask, or anonymously notify the church or should I protest their and the church's hypocrisy right in front of the church?
-
When I know for a fact that some big wheel in the FBChurch has a daughter who had an abortion then where should I protest that hypocrisy, at the clinic or at the church? I do want to be PC about it?
Why do you hate yourself so much?
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#48200 Jun 28, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate yourself so much?
Cuz she murdered her baby, I'm guessin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) May 18 Just Saying 11
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) May 17 Danny Noonan 19
News Remembering slain Rolonda Roberts (Sep '07) May 15 ashley roberts 60
considering moving to the Brunswick area May 14 Danny Noonan 9
Anyone know? Apr '15 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr '15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr '15 me2youlol 8
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]