Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#48078 Jun 27, 2014

This is pretty much the epitome of gubmint today..........
and libroids folks wonder why conservative folks are fed up with gubmint......

"“When we asked NEMLEC for records about their SWAT policies and deployments, we were startled to receive this response: we don’t have to give you documents because we aren’t government agencies,” the ACLU blog, PrivacySOS, revealed."

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/06/swat-team...

Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#48079 Jun 27, 2014
rename wrote:
... Congress should just defund the whole dam federal gubmint...
But then how would you get your mental disability check?
rename

Carnesville, GA

#48080 Jun 27, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 Calling that supposed erudite poster Dull Bill an arrogant jerk is truly being nice.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/wo...

Collective delusion by libroids..........

"So who is to blame? There’s plenty of blame to go around, and it doesn’t fasten only on one party or even mainly on what Washington did or didn’t do. As The Economist magazine noted recently, the problem is one of "layered irresponsibility … with hard-working homeowners and billionaire villains each playing a role." Here’s a partial list of those alleged to be at fault:

The Federal Reserve, which slashed interest rates after the dot-com bubble burst, making credit cheap.
Home buyers, who took advantage of easy credit to bid up the prices of homes excessively.
Congress, which continues to support a mortgage tax deduction that gives consumers a tax incentive to buy more expensive houses.
Real estate agents, most of whom work for the sellers rather than the buyers and who earned higher commissions from selling more expensive homes.
The Clinton administration, which pushed for less stringent credit and downpayment requirements for working- and middle-class families.
Mortgage brokers, who offered less-credit-worthy home buyers subprime, adjustable rate loans with low initial payments, but exploding interest rates.
Former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan, who in 2004, near the peak of the housing bubble, encouraged Americans to take out adjustable rate mortgages.
Wall Street firms, who paid too little attention to the quality of the risky loans that they bundled into Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS), and issued bonds using those securities as collateral.
The Bush administration, which failed to provide needed government oversight of the increasingly dicey mortgage-backed securities market.
An obscure accounting rule called mark-to-market, which can have the paradoxical result of making assets be worth less on paper than they are in reality during times of panic.
Collective delusion, or a belief on the part of all parties that home prices would keep rising forever, no matter how high or how fast they had already gone up."

rename

Carnesville, GA

#48081 Jun 27, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
But then how would you get your mental disability check?

the same way you get your "dullard" and pervert check dummy........

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#48082 Jun 27, 2014
him wrong wrote:
Do you believe in fairytales??? From the posts from Tea Partiers here you all do, so vote for Jack Kingston!!!
The guy who ran ads with his kids wearing worn out clothes and of himself driving an old junk car then showed up on FNC in a very expensive suit, and his limo driver waited. The conservative who has lots of outside PAC’s , like the Southern Conservatives Fund, a super PAC working for him in Georgia, using the lie as its only weapon. Claiming that Georgia Republican Senate candidate David Perdue called tax increases an “unavoidable reality,” but Perdue never made such a statement. Perdue remarked that he wants to increase revenues by growing the economy. And the ads where he puts words in of all people Obamas mouth, features a Barack Obama impersonator singing David Perdue’s praises as “my kind of guy.” Kingston is not only a career politician that has lived of the public tit, he is a polished campaigner willing to say anything to get your vote, he also appears to be a chronic liar.
Vote against Jack Kingston, a man who seems to believe that all Georgia voters are ignorant, prove him wrong.
I find it interesting that you first insult "Tea Partiers" and then go on a rant about Kingston. That's definitely worth a few more points for Kingston - I'm sure he would be glad to thank you for your "endorsement".

Location hidden

#48083 Jun 27, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
….
Many of the clueless and uneducated don't know, understand, or care, about the above. It's easier to blame Bush. Pretty much the same thing (don't know, understand or care) about how GM was "saved".
Well, when they only listen to the echo chamber of the "mainstream media", what else can one expect? And that's how we got Obama for a second term.

Location hidden

#48084 Jun 27, 2014
word today wrote:
Clintons latest book sold 100,000 copies the 1st week. This week ranked # 2 on Amazon and # 3 on USA Today . It not selling as well as her first book. But the 1st book was not sold during the aftermath of the Bush depression, almost everyone except the 2% are hurting for money. So its Bushes fault, like most bad things in this world today.
Why in the world would you bring up something that is only another embarrassment for Clinton? Sales dropped 43% from the 1st week to the 2nd week. The publisher will not make enough to cover the $14 million advance they paid and they will have to take back a huge percentage of the 1,000,000 copies they shipped to bookstores. Hillary keeps showing us that she does not have what it takes to run for president. As much as I loathe Bill Clinton, there is no denying the man has charisma and the smarmy charm that works for many politicians. Besides her extreme left ward tilt, she isn't LIKABLE and she keeps putting her foot in her mouth. The ONLY reason she was a Senator and is now the so-called frontrunner for the Democrats is because she was married to Bill and "stood by her man" during his re-election.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#48085 Jun 27, 2014
The problem is they are all just telling us what they think we want to hear and not that they don't have a chance in hell to undo what their peers and colleagues have done. It is just all out of control. The system is broke and they can't fix it. It is taxation without representation. The republicans have enabled the democrats to do what they have done. The democrats could not have prevailed in most instances without the republicans. We are in deep doo doo and the politicians are the source of the doo doo. This society and country has lost the foundation that made us great. It is now collapsing and we have no way to stop it. The consequences are all around us. God blessed America and we ignored why.

Location hidden

#48086 Jun 27, 2014
woman wrote:
How GM was "saved"!?!?! Who cares how Moron, if you had stock I feel your pain. But sometimes the only way to come back is thru pain, in this case stockholder pain. But it saved the American Auto Industry, and its booming again, building great cars and keeping Americans working not only at GM and Chrysler plants, but all the suppliers & car dealers nationwide. Talk about clueless and uneducated, you the man/woman.
The only thing Obama was interested in "saving" was the Labor union. You know, the people whose labor costs and pension liabilities were among the main factors that led to GM filing for bankruptcy in the first place. But that's okay, with the government bailout, Obama was able to make sure the bond holders got screwed (when LEGALLY they should have had equal if not preferential standing over the labor union) while the Labor union not only lost nothing but gained 17% control of the company. And when all was said and done, the US Taxpayer lost $11.2 billion on the deal. Democrat politics on parade.

Not that this the first time Democrats have played free and loose with pension plans. Ever heard of Steven Rattner, he's the guy Obama originally had in charge of the bailouts until he had to resign due to corruption charges in NY over -wait for it - a pension plan scandal. But it's okay, Cuomo let him pay a fine to make all the charges go away.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#48087 Jun 27, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing Obama was interested in "saving" was the Labor union. You know, the people whose labor costs and pension liabilities were among the main factors that led to GM filing for bankruptcy in the first place. But that's okay, with the government bailout, Obama was able to make sure the bond holders got screwed (when LEGALLY they should have had equal if not preferential standing over the labor union) while the Labor union not only lost nothing but gained 17% control of the company. And when all was said and done, the US Taxpayer lost $11.2 billion on the deal. Democrat politics on parade.
Not that this the first time Democrats have played free and loose with pension plans. Ever heard of Steven Rattner, he's the guy Obama originally had in charge of the bailouts until he had to resign due to corruption charges in NY over -wait for it - a pension plan scandal. But it's okay, Cuomo let him pay a fine to make all the charges go away.
+1

Good, accurate explanation. Unfortunately, the clueless and uneducated won't understand it, or care. It's part of their mentality.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#48088 Jun 27, 2014
word today wrote:
Clintons latest book sold 100,000 copies the 1st week. This week ranked # 2 on Amazon and # 3 on USA Today . It not selling as well as her first book. But the 1st book was not sold during the aftermath of the Bush depression, almost everyone except the 2% are hurting for money. So its Bushes fault, like most bad things in this world today.
This person tried very hard to spin, but the underlying meaning is very obvious. The publisher is going to have a hard time making back the advance they gave to Hillary. BTW, 100,000 books during the first week is pretty dismal.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/26/us/politics...

Location hidden

#48089 Jun 27, 2014
nice wrote:
<quoted text>
The man at the top almost always gets the blame, in this case it was and is well deserved. A famous Bush quote, "everyone deserves a home", that's not exact, I do my best to forget Bush, but its the meaning of his comment. You are an arrogant jerk, that's me being nice.
Well, then you'll agree that what is happening in this country since Obama took office is all HIS fault. Thanks. Seems that you libroids keep blaming the previous guy at the top. Glad you cleared this up.(BTW, the housing crisis is the libroids fault. Would you like for me to repost Barney Frank sputtering that there wasn't a problem with Fannie and Freddie? Bush warned congrress. Guess you conveniently forgot that. Want me to post all of that?)

Location hidden

#48090 Jun 27, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 Calling that supposed erudite poster Dull Bill an arrogant jerk is truly being nice.
Here ya go.....

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

Location hidden

#48091 Jun 27, 2014
nice wrote:
<quoted text>
The man at the top almost always gets the blame, in this case it was and is well deserved. A famous Bush quote, "everyone deserves a home", that's not exact, I do my best to forget Bush, but its the meaning of his comment. You are an arrogant jerk, that's me being nice.
For your reading pleasure....
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#48092 Jun 27, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then you'll agree that what is happening in this country since Obama took office is all HIS fault. Thanks. Seems that you libroids keep blaming the previous guy at the top. Glad you cleared this up.(BTW, the housing crisis is the libroids fault. Would you like for me to repost Barney Frank sputtering that there wasn't a problem with Fannie and Freddie? Bush warned congrress. Guess you conveniently forgot that. Want me to post all of that?)
How many billions of dollars went to Barney's housing agencies, yet there was nothing wrong with them?

Location hidden

#48093 Jun 27, 2014
nice wrote:
<quoted text>
This link is Barney Frank testifying before congress.
If you have the courage to go to the link(video), once opened, skip over to 5:16 on the video. Then spin THAT.

Location hidden

#48094 Jun 27, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney Frank testifying before Congress about Fannie and Freddie. Skip over to 5:16 on the video. Now what were you saying?

http://taxfoundation.org/blog/barney-frank-fa...

Location hidden

#48095 Jun 27, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
the same way you get your "dullard" and pervert check dummy........
Sick Man has wet brain. He projected his problem on to you. Try to excuse him.

Location hidden

#48096 Jun 27, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
How many billions of dollars went to Barney's housing agencies, yet there was nothing wrong with them?
It's really very telling about the corruption of the liberal thinking process. There is monumental evidence that proves Bush warned congress and Barney Frank stating there wasn't a problem. STILL, the liberals won't take ANY responsibility. It really explains why the liberals keep defending what is happening with this administration. They have no ethical compass.
WasBushStupid

United States

#48097 Jun 27, 2014
"Report: Miss. Tea Party figure commits suicide
The (Jackson, Miss.) Clarion Ledger is reporting that attorney Mark Mayfield, vice chairman of the Mississippi Tea Party, has committed suicide. Mayfield was one of three men charged with conspiring to photograph U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran's bedridden wife in her nursing home and create a political video against Cochran."
One down, many to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocating (Mar '13) Feb 4 old man 2
News St. Simons sailboat club takes issue with Coast... Feb 1 jcarmichael 1
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Jan 30 killer 9
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Jan 29 moe 4
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Jan 22 Suzya 4
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan '18 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan '18 NICKL 60

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance