Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#48049 Jun 26, 2014
used to it wrote:
Simply amazing how thru the haze of old age tea party followers can blame Obama for what is Bush's fault. The clueless and uneducated can be taught to believe anything!! The tea party is not a political party, never was, its a cult and should be put on the nations list of terrorist groups. Maybe turning Guitmo into an old folks home for the tea party, a place they can rant and rave and nobody has to listen. Truth be told most don't listen now, like a barking dog, you just get used to it.
Speaking of ranting and raving - and barking.

Location hidden

#48050 Jun 26, 2014
SouthernBelle wrote:
Al gore predicted the recession 6 years before we got into trouble. He told George bush and the American people many times of the looming collapse. But bush insisted on this "houses for everyone" bologna. Remember buying a house with no credit check or down payment? Just handing out houses to anyone who wanted one? It was the democrats that opposed it. And people are blaming Dems now? please. And it took 10 years for it to destroy us. Recession actually began when bush was in office. Do your research. And don't just get your info from Fox News. And, if we are not careful, same thing will happen with university systems. I dont agree with everything obama is doing either. although i am democrat. Obama is pushing this "college education for everyone", which is equally as dangerous. Not everyone needs to go to college. Not everyone can afford it. And more grads have student loan debt and no way to pay it back. Just like with housing debacle that started this recession to begin with.
Please take your own advice and "do your research" before you embarrass yourself further. You can thank Barney "I didn't know my boyfriend was running a prostitution ring from my house." Frank for the "houses for everybody" mindset at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Bush called for MORE regulation and was attacked by Chris Dodd and Frank.

"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis," said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. "The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."

But I actually do agree with you on the student loan situation. A lot of kids are not cut out for a four year college and pushing those square pegs into round holes does no one any favors but the colleges who make money whether they graduate or not. The student loan program just gives colleges more freedom to keep upping tuition costs.

Location hidden

#48051 Jun 26, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
….
The country seems to be doing fine except for Do-nothing-Republicans in congress and Republican voters are not happy. Or at least they say that they are not happy. I wonder.
….
-
You're kidding right?

We have a crisis on our border thanks to Obama's immigration policies and refusal to enforce laws that are on the books.
Did you miss the news that they had to revise the the data on the US economy, it retracted 2.9%- not the 1% that they actually tried to blame on the weather.
The Job Participation rate fell again in May.
The Middle East is in turmoil.
The US is seen as nothing more than a paper tiger by the rest of the world.
Health insurances costs are expected to double next year - NOBODY thinks they'll be "saving $2,500 a year" like Obama promised - along with so many other lies.
Need I go on?

Location hidden

#48052 Jun 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Dumbocrats can't see media bias even when it's right there before their very eyes.... oops, forgot, their remote controls are LOST. They're stuck on FOX.:)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/05/30/bush-o...
Just look at what the "mainstream media" thought was important - Christie and "bridge gate" - wall to wall coverage for days with mention STILL going on as recently as last week. Then compare the coverage the IRS targeting of conservatives received and the VA scandal - both of those stories are exponentially more important than that one incident - as repugnant as it was. But using the IRS as a political weapon against those with whom the administration disagrees - Nixon only WISHED he could have achieved that when he was in office. And the bonuses given to those VA officials - that is grounds for criminal prosecution - it's called fraud when you cook the books in order to receive a bonus - mainstream media response - "huh, what"

Location hidden

#48053 Jun 26, 2014
@ "What"
oops, I repeated some points you had already made.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#48054 Jun 26, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at what the "mainstream media" thought was important - Christie and "bridge gate" - wall to wall coverage for days with mention STILL going on as recently as last week. Then compare the coverage the IRS targeting of conservatives received and the VA scandal - both of those stories are exponentially more important than that one incident - as repugnant as it was. But using as a political weapon against those with whom the administration disagrees - Nixon only WISHED he could have achieved that when he was in office. And the bonuses given to those VA officials - that is grounds for criminal prosecution - it's called fraud when you cook the books in order to receive a bonus - mainstream media response - "huh, what"
It never ceases to amaze me the lengths MSM will go to avoid negative coverage of this administration. It use to irritate me to hear democrats, politicians, and even, President Obama, whine about FOX news. Now, I actually find it amusing. It actually proves they watch way more FOX news than they will ever admit. I'm not crazy about Matt Lauer & Brian Williams, either, it takes all of five seconds to change channels. Problem solved.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#48055 Jun 26, 2014
^ Now, I find it quite amusing.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#48056 Jun 26, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding right?
We have a crisis on our border thanks to Obama's immigration policies and refusal to enforce laws that are on the books.
Did you miss the news that they had to revise the the data on the US economy, it retracted 2.9%- not the 1% that they actually tried to blame on the weather.
Health insurances costs are expected to double next year - NOBODY thinks they'll be "saving $2,500 a year" like Obama promised - along with so many other lies.
Need I go on?
What? The Middle East is in turmoil? I thought old George W. had that all straightened out, he did claim victory, right? LMAO!! There's always been "turmoil" in the Middle East and there ALWAYS will be... as long as there are Christians, Jews, Muslims... and, oh yeah, oil.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#48057 Jun 26, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>What? The Middle East is in turmoil? I thought old George W. had that all straightened out, he did claim victory, right? LMAO!! There's always been "turmoil" in the Middle East and there ALWAYS will be... as long as there are Christians, Jews, Muslims... and, oh yeah, oil.

Duh.... Like there's something new in this post ....

Same ole dummy dullard .....

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#48058 Jun 26, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Coo coo ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson
-
We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
We'd like to help you learn to help yourself
Look around you all you see are sympathetic eyes
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home
-
Well....there ya go. Not only do you libroids lie, cheat, whine, bully and support lawlessness, you also plagiarize. You libroids should write a book. Oh! Wait! One of the most well known libroids has just released a book and it has fallen flat. So, don't write a book. You would probably copy someone else's book anyway. SMH & LOL

Location hidden

#48059 Jun 26, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon
Going to the candidates' debate
Laugh about it, shout about it when you've got to choose
Every way you look at it you lose
-
I guess you've run through the one or two points of debate you thought you had.
Sing on, dud ur dude. lolololol

Location hidden

#48060 Jun 26, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what it sounds like every time I walk into a room and see FAUX News on... or are you just drunk again and are "slurring" your typing again?
There is an APB from the state hospital out on you. Stay where you are. The guys in the white jackets are bringing a jacket with straps for you. Your padded cell has been reserved and your name is on the door. Just breathe.

Location hidden

#48061 Jun 26, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding right?
Need I go on?
They make it up as they go. There is something wrong with those folks. There are headlines blaring out everyday with bad news about this administration and the libroids just make up stuff to make themselves feel better and also in hopes that we haven't seen the headlines.
him wrong

Baldwin, GA

#48062 Jun 27, 2014
Do you believe in fairytales??? From the posts from Tea Partiers here you all do, so vote for Jack Kingston!!!
The guy who ran ads with his kids wearing worn out clothes and of himself driving an old junk car then showed up on FNC in a very expensive suit, and his limo driver waited. The conservative who has lots of outside PAC’s , like the Southern Conservatives Fund, a super PAC working for him in Georgia, using the lie as its only weapon. Claiming that Georgia Republican Senate candidate David Perdue called tax increases an “unavoidable reality,” but Perdue never made such a statement. Perdue remarked that he wants to increase revenues by growing the economy. And the ads where he puts words in of all people Obamas mouth, features a Barack Obama impersonator singing David Perdue’s praises as “my kind of guy.” Kingston is not only a career politician that has lived of the public tit, he is a polished campaigner willing to say anything to get your vote, he also appears to be a chronic liar.

Vote against Jack Kingston, a man who seems to believe that all Georgia voters are ignorant, prove him wrong.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#48063 Jun 27, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please take your own advice and "do your research" before you embarrass yourself further. You can thank Barney "I didn't know my boyfriend was running a prostitution ring from my house." Frank for the "houses for everybody" mindset at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Bush called for MORE regulation and was attacked by Chris Dodd and Frank.
"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis," said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. "The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."
But I actually do agree with you on the student loan situation. A lot of kids are not cut out for a four year college and pushing those square pegs into round holes does no one any favors but the colleges who make money whether they graduate or not. The student loan program just gives colleges more freedom to keep upping tuition costs.
+1

"Please take your own advice and "do your research" before you embarrass yourself further. You can thank Barney "I didn't know my boyfriend was running a prostitution ring from my house." Frank for the "houses for everybody" mindset at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Bush called for MORE regulation and was attacked by Chris Dodd and Frank.

Many of the clueless and uneducated don't know, understand, or care, about the above. It's easier to blame Bush. Pretty much the same thing (don't know, understand or care) about how GM was "saved".
word today

Baldwin, GA

#48064 Jun 27, 2014
Clintons latest book sold 100,000 copies the 1st week. This week ranked # 2 on Amazon and # 3 on USA Today . It not selling as well as her first book. But the 1st book was not sold during the aftermath of the Bush depression, almost everyone except the 2% are hurting for money. So its Bushes fault, like most bad things in this world today.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#48065 Jun 27, 2014
him wrong wrote:
Do you believe in fairytales??? From the posts from Tea Partiers here you all do, so vote for Jack Kingston!!!
The guy who ran ads with his kids wearing worn out clothes and of himself driving an old junk car then showed up on FNC in a very expensive suit, and his limo driver waited. The conservative who has lots of outside PAC’s , like the Southern Conservatives Fund, a super PAC working for him in Georgia, using the lie as its only weapon. Claiming that Georgia Republican Senate candidate David Perdue called tax increases an “unavoidable reality,” but Perdue never made such a statement. Perdue remarked that he wants to increase revenues by growing the economy. And the ads where he puts words in of all people Obamas mouth, features a Barack Obama impersonator singing David Perdue’s praises as “my kind of guy.” Kingston is not only a career politician that has lived of the public tit, he is a polished campaigner willing to say anything to get your vote, he also appears to be a chronic liar.
Vote against Jack Kingston, a man who seems to believe that all Georgia voters are ignorant, prove him wrong.

with this post..........you have extended your life span 1 month dummy..........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#48066 Jun 27, 2014
word today wrote:
Clintons latest book sold 100,000 copies the 1st week. This week ranked # 2 on Amazon and # 3 on USA Today . It not selling as well as her first book. But the 1st book was not sold during the aftermath of the Bush depression, almost everyone except the 2% are hurting for money. So its Bushes fault, like most bad things in this world today.

Opps..........with this post you have taken that extended month away from your sorry life span dummy..........

nice

Baldwin, GA

#48067 Jun 27, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
"Please take your own advice and "do your research" before you embarrass yourself further. You can thank Barney "I didn't know my boyfriend was running a prostitution ring from my house." Frank for the "houses for everybody" mindset at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Bush called for MORE regulation and was attacked by Chris Dodd and Frank.
Many of the clueless and uneducated don't know, understand, or care, about the above. It's easier to blame Bush. Pretty much the same thing (don't know, understand or care) about how GM was "saved".
The man at the top almost always gets the blame, in this case it was and is well deserved. A famous Bush quote, "everyone deserves a home", that's not exact, I do my best to forget Bush, but its the meaning of his comment. You are an arrogant jerk, that's me being nice.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#48068 Jun 27, 2014

what dummies libroids are..........

"borrow the power"

Now what in heck does that mean???????

the House has already refused to fund some of Obama's PEN ink crapola.......
the supremes have slapped down Obama.........

and the house can simply refuse to find anything the sorry demos want......

No bills my arse!!!!!!!!!!

Reid is sitting on many bills the house has sent over and all we hear from the libroid media is the house is not doing their duty.......

Libroids == crapola....crapola...crapola.. ....

November should solve this problem once and for all..........and send obama to the golf course for the rest of his sorry presidency.........Gitmo would be better..........

""The Obama administration is "not bluffing" in its intent to take executive action on immigration policy if House Republicans don't act soon, top Democratic leaders warned Thursday.

President Obama has delayed any potential changes to his deportation policy to allow House GOP leaders time to bring legislation to the floor this summer. But if the Republicans don't act in July, the Democrats say, unilateral changes by Obama are inevitable.

"We're at the end of the line," Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) said Thursday during a press briefing in the Capitol. "We're not bluffing by setting a legislative deadline for them to act.

"Their first job is to govern," Menendez added, "and in the absence of governing, then you see executive actions."

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) piled on. Noting that a year has passed since the Senate passed a sweeping immigration reform bill with broad bipartisan support, he urged House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to bring a similar bill to the floor.

"I don't know how much more time he thinks he needs, but I hope that Speaker Boehner will speak up today," Durbin said. "And if he does not, the president will borrow the power that is needed to solve the problems of immigration.""

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Dec 5 Close to home 1,209
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Dec 3 Driver T 19
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov 12 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov 11 Farrell Landon 6
Cracker Gangsta Rap (Mar '12) Nov 10 Farrell Landon 12
$200,000.00 Christmas Tree? (Dec '11) Nov 9 dandrade 7
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Nov '16 everylifematters 59

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance