Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#48033 Jun 26, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>Forget it... Right Wing Wackos have no memory nor do they accept any facts. With RWWs, reality has to be the way Fox New says it is and nothing else.
Now this post is 2 dummies with one shot.....

Both are wrong.......

But buzzard libroids Don't care.....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#48034 Jun 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Call 911. You've had a stroke. Your entire post is NOTHING but made up libroid fantasy. lol

Fantasy land is good for them....

They keep thinking a new Reality show will approach them and offer a half hour on the now and new dumbo channel ....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#48035 Jun 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Dumbocrats have lost their remote controls, they're stuck on FOX & all their whining is proof. LoL :)) We just LOVE it & so does FOX.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/02/27/hey-de...
Petty is a mild term for them dummies.....
What

Dawsonville, GA

#48036 Jun 26, 2014
SouthernBelle wrote:
Al gore predicted the recession 6 years before we got into trouble. He told George bush and the American people many times of the looming collapse. But bush insisted on this "houses for everyone" bologna. Remember buying a house with no credit check or down payment? Just handing out houses to anyone who wanted one? It was the democrats that opposed it. And people are blaming Dems now? please. And it took 10 years for it to destroy us. Recession actually began when bush was in office. Do your research. And don't just get your info from Fox News. And, if we are not careful, same thing will happen with university systems. I dont agree with everything obama is doing either. although i am democrat. Obama is pushing this "college education for everyone", which is equally as dangerous. Not everyone needs to go to college. Not everyone can afford it. And more grads have student loan debt and no way to pay it back. Just like with housing debacle that started this recession to begin with.
I agree with you on the education loans, but not with your information on Gore.
Al Gore, in his 2000 campaign claimed that his policies would insure home-ownership for 7 out of 10 Americans and claimed it would set a record. Al Gore claimed he invented the internet and lied about his father's voting record. Al Gore has a net worth exceeding Mitt Romney, yet has never held a real job outside of politics or that daddy lined up for him.
It wasn't Al Gore's comments about the dangers of the community buyers program being pushed by Freddie Mac and started in earnest when Gore was vice president to you know who, and that sent Barney Frank on a very embarrassing public tirade. Nope It was Bush that wanted Fannie and Freddie reeled in.
What

Dawsonville, GA

#48037 Jun 26, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
That would be all wrong on all points.
-
The country seems to be doing fine except for Do-nothing-Republicans in congress and Republican voters are not happy. Or at least they say that they are not happy. I wonder.
-
LAWLESSNESS? Now if I saw a bunch of looting and rioting then I would not care for that. I don't see it.
-
There may be "LAWLESSNESS" in Boehner's One-Liner Brain but he has to satisfy some mighty stupid voters.
-
2.9% drop in GDP Q1 2014. Yeah it's doing fine.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#48038 Jun 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Another day; more reality about Obamacare. Of course, the conservatives are the only ones dealing with reality.
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-06...
Yep......we see those Psychiatric conditions here on topix from the Libroids......

rename

Carnesville, GA

#48039 Jun 26, 2014
What wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on the education loans, but not with your information on Gore.
Al Gore, in his 2000 campaign claimed that his policies would insure home-ownership for 7 out of 10 Americans and claimed it would set a record. Al Gore claimed he invented the internet and lied about his father's voting record. Al Gore has a net worth exceeding Mitt Romney, yet has never held a real job outside of politics or that daddy lined up for him.
It wasn't Al Gore's comments about the dangers of the community buyers program being pushed by Freddie Mac and started in earnest when Gore was vice president to you know who, and that sent Barney Frank on a very embarrassing public tirade. Nope It was Bush that wanted Fannie and Freddie reeled in.

The dummies subvert the truth every time..... If they type words, we know their fingers are lying....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#48040 Jun 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of wackos.....YOU, Jeb, are losing it. Your posts have become juvenile and consumed with stupidity. Your misogyny is becoming more and more evident. Disappointing.
He/she lost it some time ago...

Location hidden

#48041 Jun 26, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
A nightmare for Affordable Care Act supporters has been the possibility that only the sick would be left to purchase insurance through its exchanges, driving premiums up and insurers out. While the law’s boosters have been quick to dismiss the possibility that such a so-called death spiral could occur, data published in the Wall Street Journal suggest that this chain of events may not be so far-fetched after all.
At its base, the data show that people insured through the law’s exchanges have higher rates of serious medical conditions. Of the enrollees who have seen a doctor or other health-care provider in the first quarter of this year, 27 percent have significant medical problems, including diabetes, cancer, heart trouble and psychiatric conditions. That rate is substantially higher than that for patients in nonexchange market plans over the same period. And it’s more than double the rate of those who were able to hold onto their existing individual market insurance plans after President Barack Obama was forced to allow them to keep them.
+1

Seems like simple economics for a young, healthy person. Why pay big $ for insurance if they don't think they need it?

Location hidden

#48042 Jun 26, 2014
SouthernBelle wrote:
Al gore predicted the recession 6 years before we got into trouble. He told George bush and the American people many times of the looming collapse. But bush insisted on this "houses for everyone" bologna. Remember buying a house with no credit check or down payment? Just handing out houses to anyone who wanted one? It was the democrats that opposed it. And people are blaming Dems now? please. And it took 10 years for it to destroy us. Recession actually began when bush was in office. Do your research. And don't just get your info from Fox News. And, if we are not careful, same thing will happen with university systems. I dont agree with everything obama is doing either. although i am democrat. Obama is pushing this "college education for everyone", which is equally as dangerous. Not everyone needs to go to college. Not everyone can afford it. And more grads have student loan debt and no way to pay it back. Just like with housing debacle that started this recession to begin with.
"Al gore (sic) predicted the recession"

Was that before or after he invented the internet?

Location hidden

#48043 Jun 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Guess you don't remember libroids dropping on their knees and crying over Obama.
2. ABC's Terry Moran, on World News Tonight, stated that Obama would have to actually take a step DOWN to be our President.
3. I have ALWAYS referred to Obama as Y-O-U-R Messiah; NOT MINE. UGH.
4. I despise Obama's BEHAVIOR. I despise the LIBROID'S intended destruction of MY country. I WISH Romney had won. Your post is a prime example of the rampant hyperbole of libroids. You wackos thrive on it.
+1

Remember this?

Or this? https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#48044 Jun 26, 2014
What wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you on the education loans, but not with your information on Gore.
+1 Yep.

Stop with the facts, the clueless and uneducated won't be able to follow...

Location hidden

#48045 Jun 26, 2014
What wrote:
<quoted text>
2.9% drop in GDP Q1 2014. Yeah it's doing fine.
+1

I wonder how that "hope and change" is working...

Interesting, I posted a link to this yesterday (post 47904), but it's hidden. I guess the mods are Obama supporters...
What

Dawsonville, GA

#48046 Jun 26, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
I wonder how that "hope and change" is working...
Interesting, I posted a link to this yesterday (post 47904), but it's hidden. I guess the mods are Obama supporters...
They will try to censor or at least marginalize anything that doesn't fit their model.
Keep fighting the good fight.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#48047 Jun 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah....FOX News....blah blah blah. Waaaaa Waaaaa.....FOX News....Waaaaa Waaaaaa. Liberal Whine #6.... FOX News. lololololololol
Yeah, that's what it sounds like every time I walk into a room and see FAUX News on... or are you just drunk again and are "slurring" your typing again?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#48048 Jun 26, 2014
can wrote:
The Bush era conservative Supreme Court rewrites the Constitution to meet the desires of the whacko conservative minority. We now have a huge divide between the good and the bad in today todays Republican Party.
With the new example set on how to change laws you don't like by the current crop of Republicans, Maybe now Mrs. Clinton can reshape the Supreme Court and finally get logical common sense gun laws in the last bastion in the free world of kill em if you can.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court...
You seem to have missed the part that said it was a UNANIMOUS decision.
==========
But I just loved the wording in that article, what a great example of the NBC leftist bias:

Preventing the current president from making an end run around the Senate is termed "scaling back a presidential authority as old as the republic." (never mind that that is a false characterization"

But when the Democrats TRULY negate a "check and balance" that has been the precedent since 1806, NBC characterizes it as "the Senate has now agreed that a president's nominations need only 51 votes for confirmation".

Location hidden

#48049 Jun 26, 2014
used to it wrote:
Simply amazing how thru the haze of old age tea party followers can blame Obama for what is Bush's fault. The clueless and uneducated can be taught to believe anything!! The tea party is not a political party, never was, its a cult and should be put on the nations list of terrorist groups. Maybe turning Guitmo into an old folks home for the tea party, a place they can rant and rave and nobody has to listen. Truth be told most don't listen now, like a barking dog, you just get used to it.
Speaking of ranting and raving - and barking.

Location hidden

#48050 Jun 26, 2014
SouthernBelle wrote:
Please take your own advice and "do your research" before you embarrass yourself further. You can thank Barney "I didn't know my boyfriend was running a prostitution ring from my house." Frank for the "houses for everybody" mindset at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Bush called for MORE regulation and was attacked by Chris Dodd and Frank.

"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis," said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. "The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."

But I actually do agree with you on the student loan situation. A lot of kids are not cut out for a four year college and pushing those square pegs into round holes does no one any favors but the colleges who make money whether they graduate or not. The student loan program just gives colleges more freedom to keep upping tuition costs.

Location hidden

#48051 Jun 26, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
….
The country seems to be doing fine except for Do-nothing-Republicans in congress and Republican voters are not happy. Or at least they say that they are not happy. I wonder.
….
-
You're kidding right?

We have a crisis on our border thanks to Obama's immigration policies and refusal to enforce laws that are on the books.
Did you miss the news that they had to revise the the data on the US economy, it retracted 2.9%- not the 1% that they actually tried to blame on the weather.
The Job Participation rate fell again in May.
The Middle East is in turmoil.
The US is seen as nothing more than a paper tiger by the rest of the world.
Health insurances costs are expected to double next year - NOBODY thinks they'll be "saving $2,500 a year" like Obama promised - along with so many other lies.
Need I go on?

Location hidden

#48052 Jun 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Dumbocrats can't see media bias even when it's right there before their very eyes.... oops, forgot, their remote controls are LOST. They're stuck on FOX.:)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/05/30/bush-o...
Just look at what the "mainstream media" thought was important - Christie and "bridge gate" - wall to wall coverage for days with mention STILL going on as recently as last week. Then compare the coverage the IRS targeting of conservatives received and the VA scandal - both of those stories are exponentially more important than that one incident - as repugnant as it was. But using the IRS as a political weapon against those with whom the administration disagrees - Nixon only WISHED he could have achieved that when he was in office. And the bonuses given to those VA officials - that is grounds for criminal prosecution - it's called fraud when you cook the books in order to receive a bonus - mainstream media response - "huh, what"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) May 20 elderly abuse 34
Poll Glynn/Brantley Sex...Whats Hot!???? (Jan '10) May 19 Farrell Landon 30
Matt Jordan and Scott Hennig should resign!!! (Mar '11) May 16 A little Birdy says 23
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 10 Whatever 1,230
News Anti-Gay Pastor Found Guilty Of Molesting Teena... Apr '17 Here is what I 7
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Apr '17 Showtime 35
News Melvin Shares Life Story in Young Stranger Apr '17 Greg B 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages