Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47969 Jun 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't we destroy this country? Maybe because you bunch of wackos have already done that? The only thing that you can "stop" is your minstrel cycle- if you still have one!!!
Speaking of wackos.....YOU, Jeb, are losing it. Your posts have become juvenile and consumed with stupidity. Your misogyny is becoming more and more evident. Disappointing.
vote for me Roger Ramjet

Chatsworth, GA

#47970 Jun 25, 2014
i could pop a proton energy pill , like i taught small innocent children to do as adults with my old cartoon , and run for office . why , with enough proton energy pills i could be president . a vote for Roger Ramjet would even make your big phama doctor feel good . I'm officially casting my hat into the bull s_it ring and announcing my run for senator .

Location hidden

#47971 Jun 25, 2014
again wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a nut. Links to what, more opinion pieces written to satisfy the cravings of a tea party that's so out of touch with reality truth is as foreign to them as the hated Muslims. Blowing small things way out of proportion and talking about them for years. I wouldn't believe you if you said the sun might come up in the morning.
Posts are becoming fewer and fewer only because the 4 or 5 whacko conservative posters who are posting day and night are not worth the trouble. Sometimes a rabid dog just needs to be left to die on its on, we are leaving you nuts alone, its getting very boring. Like one of those old style records that's hung on a scratch, playing the same song over and over and over again.
Translation: The conservatives have handed our tails to us time and time again. We are tucking what's left and running. We have nothing. Our Messiah, Obama, made fools of us. We quit.
BTW, you posted, "WE are leaving....." Does that mean you are taking ALL of your ID's with you? ROTFL lololololololol

Location hidden

#47972 Jun 25, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>correction: "menstrual cycle" but either one is fitting.
Shows how very sad you are becoming.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#47973 Jun 25, 2014
Have I ever told y'all the story about baby or the little angel? Well, it was around 1999 and it was about 12 degrees above zero. I was backing out of my driveway when I noticed a pretty little girl standing there waiting for the school bus. She had her hands in her pockets and was dancing on her tiptoes trying to stay warm. She gave me a 'dropdead' look. But several years later, I finally realized just how special she really is.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#47974 Jun 26, 2014
U.S. Economy Shrinks by Most in Five Years

Final Revision for First-Quarter GDP Shows 2.9% Contraction
Churlish Truths

United States

#47975 Jun 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't believe in the power of prayer, but, certainly wastes energy ridiculing Christians, & likens Christians to Muslims terrorists in almost every post. No surprises from this poster. Sooo predictable.
-
It's a tough debate on which were the first religious terrorists, Christian, Muslim or other. I venture that it depends on who is writing which history of what. Don't all of them pray? Are we to debate whose prayer is strongest or whose prayer actually works?
-
Spit in one hand and pray in the other. See which one fills the fastest.
-
Do scientists pray that a science experiment turns out a particular way? Would that be praying to warp the truth about science? Is science something that cannot be prayed away? If science cannot be prayed away then what can, anything?
-
It just seems to me that there is a lot of absurdity in religion and prayer while not so much absurdity in science.
-
Should I pick up a poisonous snake and pray that it doesn't bite me? If it does then did I not pray hard enough or am I just stupid? If it don't bite me then am I most high in faith or just lucky and still stupid?
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity
Churlish Truths

United States

#47976 Jun 26, 2014
Is it necessary to make stuff up?
-
"Christian terrorism comprises terrorist acts by groups or individuals who use Christian motivations or goals for their actions. As with other forms of religious terrorism, Christian terrorists have relied on interpretations of the tenets of faith Ė in this case, the Bible. Such groups have cited Old Testament and New Testament scriptures to justify violence and killing or to seek to bring about the "end times" described in the New Testament."
Churlish Truths

United States

#47977 Jun 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol YOU voted for YOUR Messiah Barrack Hussein Obama.
-
The only ones that I ever hear referring to PRESIDENT Obama as "Messiah" are Republicans. Just as you just did.
-
Which of your hate is the greater, hate for PRESIDENT Obama, hate for Democrats or hate that your Romoney lost?
-
How is it that you CC stand together to claim that Democrats are Atheists yet then claim that they are claiming that President Obama is their Messiah?
-
There was no intended mystery on any ID by anyone on this keyboard with few letters. The only ones fooled are those who stand behind a ID while not revealing their real name. They are fooling themselves.
-
BTW, I am not "guest".
Churlish Truths

United States

#47978 Jun 26, 2014
-
Oh, I am not "again".
-
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#47979 Jun 26, 2014
Yep, it's butt, he's back with his fascination with snake handling. You're sailing way off course, a poster commented on Christians "warped beliefs" likening them to Muslim terrorists (ISIS). If you can provide links showing where Christians are blowing up mosques & beheading Muslims, share them.... Give it up butt, you blew your cover AGES ago. Why so much shame that you constantly switch IDs?
You're eleven eggs short of a dozen.
Churlish Truths

United States

#47980 Jun 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. CB has SEVERAL id's. He's blown it. Obama has him so upset that he dropped his cards. Gigs up. He is great entertainment, though.
-
I'm not CB.
-
It is odd how some posters are worrying about who is who. Me? I don't care who you are or are not.
-
Perhaps, I ain't nobody and I give you equal status to nobody.
-
ID is not a big deal on these anonymous forums. If it was a big deal then you and I would give real names and I still wouldn't care who you really are or how many you really are..
Churlish Truths

United States

#47981 Jun 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Yep, it's butt, he's back
-
Yep it's butt. No two ways about it. That's who it is, butt.-
-
Dang get a life. I'm going to cut grass.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#47982 Jun 26, 2014

Well heck..........
I see the dumb perverts were out in a force of 3 last night.....

Dumb perverted jeb..........loose lips dumbo guest..........and the dummy thats gonna do the world a favor and die in less than 10 months..........

none of the 3 are worth the amount of salt it takes a McDonalds to salt their french fries.......

perverts, scaly wags, and dip-wads......

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#47983 Jun 26, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
The only ones that I ever hear referring to PRESIDENT Obama as "Messiah" are Republicans. Just as you just did.
-
Which of your hate is the greater, hate for PRESIDENT Obama, hate for Democrats or hate that your Romoney lost?
-
How is it that you CC stand together to claim that Democrats are Atheists yet then claim that they are claiming that President Obama is their Messiah?
-
There was no intended mystery on any ID by anyone on this keyboard with few letters. The only ones fooled are those who stand behind a ID while not revealing their real name. They are fooling themselves.
-
BTW, I am not "guest".
Ad Nixon was not a crook.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#47984 Jun 26, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
It's a tough debate on which were the first religious terrorists, Christian, Muslim or other. I venture that it depends on who is writing which history of what. Don't all of them pray? Are we to debate whose prayer is strongest or whose prayer actually works?
-
Spit in one hand and pray in the other. See which one fills the fastest.
-
Do scientists pray that a science experiment turns out a particular way? Would that be praying to warp the truth about science? Is science something that cannot be prayed away? If science cannot be prayed away then what can, anything?
-
It just seems to me that there is a lot of absurdity in religion and prayer while not so much absurdity in science.
-
Should I pick up a poisonous snake and pray that it doesn't bite me? If it does then did I not pray hard enough or am I just stupid? If it don't bite me then am I most high in faith or just lucky and still stupid?
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

Your still a dumb smuck,,,,,,,,,whichever name you post under..........

It all started in the Old Testament of the Bible dummy.........

Dummies like you call it terrorism.........the Jews of the Bible called it fulfilling God's plan........which was to distinguish the difference between good and evil..........which basically is what religion is all about..........bad dummies like you against us good folks....like me..........

we conservatives know the difference..........libroids are evil and conservatives are good.....

therefore your sorry lives are only protected by the law of the land..........courtesy of Godly men who created the equality clause..........what were they thinking???

You perverts need to move to Sodom or Gomorrah where your every wish can come true..........also gives the good guys a perfect target.........

I dont wanna hear any whining coming from those who deserve to know the truth of what I post here..........

ya'lls gets whats ya'lls deserves dummies.......

rename

Carnesville, GA

#47985 Jun 26, 2014
To the news..........

We have our hoards invading America..........Europe has theirs..........

"Europe's migrant influx:'we need help but we donít know where from' "

Heck..........those dummy Euros dont have our Obama..........I say we give Obama to them, they did give him a Piece of a Prize after all..........

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/25/...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#47986 Jun 26, 2014

another example of black on white crime..........

The statisitcs dont lie..........there are a lot more black on white crime than vice versus.........

"Video: Woman Violently Beaten As Toddler Tries To Intervene"

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/06/26/v...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#47987 Jun 26, 2014

I love it when libroid publishers lose money..........

"NYT: Publisher Won't Make Back Hillary's Large Book Advance"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nyt-publi...

Heck..........who wants to read lies, when all the truths have already been published about Hillary the Killer........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#47988 Jun 26, 2014

just when I think libroids cant get any dumber..........they prove me wrong..........

this morning watching c-span of the House on a Bill..........libroids want the repubs to fund one of Obama's executive orders..........the repubs say no..........

The dummy libroids want their king Obama to have his way without the House involvement, and whine cause the repubs wont fund his PEN ink..........

Libroids do give us many laughs as they are the jesters on parade before the public.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ex sheriff bennett 1 hr in the know 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mar 26 Wanting the truth 1,226
nasty woman. you've been warned. Mar 23 Don smith 6
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mar 8 Ben 30
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Feb 28 Barbara78 33
Poll Is Brunswick a racist town Feb 28 dverdan363 1
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb '17 GodsPrincess2939 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance