Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Ocilla, GA

#47862 Jun 24, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Your confused dummy.....I'm not president....
I own you......
Yes, you own him..... The saddest part being, they DON'T care about America, they pretend to care about children, the poor & the world. They DO NOT, they'd rather see civil unrest & America brought to her knees than EVER admit they could be wrong. That's sinful & shameful.
silverfox

Ocilla, GA

#47863 Jun 24, 2014
rename wrote:
What a mess ...... Obama speaks for 30 minutes and essentially says " I have no clue about Iraq.""""
This is what happens with a sorry president without any credentials if leading a fog on a lease, and whose sole purpose is to hobnob with the rich and famous....
Iraq imploding.....
http://m.aljazeera.com/story/2014618528458755...
Excellent link, especially the 'Inconvenient Invasion' portion. What a mess is right!!! I can understand how Russia & others think Obama is purposefully doing NOTHING... What will happen when they surround the $750 million US embassy? Will they evacuate & just let ISIS have it?? Dear me, these are tense times, and Obama is in hiding. I don't think he cares at all, about ANYone (maybe his daughters) or ANYthing. He's a LOSER & America & the WORLD loses with him.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#47864 Jun 24, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you own him..... The saddest part being, they DON'T care about America, they pretend to care about children, the poor & the world. They DO NOT, they'd rather see civil unrest & America brought to her knees than EVER admit they could be wrong. That's sinful & shameful.
I imagine "rename" doesn't even own the adult Depends he's wearing. No doubt the welfare people supplied those and everything else he has (squirrel gun included.)
silverfox

Ocilla, GA

#47865 Jun 24, 2014
In February 2013, US News World Report ran a story debunking claims that Former FBI agent, John Brennan (Obama's nominee to lead the CIA), of secretly converting to Islam while working as the CIA Station chief in Saudi Arabia from 1996-1999. Evidence was largely that Brennan said during a public address that he "marveled at the majesty of the Hajj", something that could only be done as a Muslim inside Mecca, a city that is off limits to non-Muslims.

----Jump forward----

Reports during confirmation hearings of John Brennan to head the CIA, made claims that John Brennan "has shown a tendency to fall for the bait from radical Islamists." "Domestically, he claims that radical Islam does not pose its own unique threat to American security. He has helped strip language about 'radical Islam' & similar terms from government, choosing instead to refer to 'violent extremism' when it comes to jihad, he stubbornly maintains the word does not belong in conversation about terror- no matter what the terrorists say themselves."

"In a 2008 paper, Brennan called for US officials to "cease public Iran bashing."

In 2010, Brennan gave a speech at NYU School of Law - it was organized by the Islamic Society of North America, a group funded by Muslim Brotherhood members in the US.

"On top of this, Brennan's White House tenure shows a disturbing tendency to engage with Islamist groups which are often hostile to American anti-terrorism policies at home & abroad."
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#47866 Jun 24, 2014
OMTE wrote:
Anybody that wants to pull jebby's cord...
All you have to do is say one word... "abortion"
Cuz he/she/it is no doubt a baby murderer...
Ain't that right, jebby!?! ;)
I would have proudly strangled your sorry ass with yo mammys umbilical cord, if that answers your question.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47867 Jun 24, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on... you face is getting red. You're mad. And, hey, it's not ME that's projecting. Face it, others see what I see... all they have to do is read your posts. Just as a drunk person slurs their speech, so does your writing at certain times. As for my ID, apparently you aren't smart enough to figure that one out. But what do we expect from you? Ummm, not much.
Never heard of "Sick Man" Freud except from you. At any rate, get some help. BTW, if I had known you had a drinking problem, I wouldn't have handed your tail to you every time you posted. Obvioiusly, that has made your problem worse. My bad.

Location hidden

#47868 Jun 24, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>OMG...You're pathetic.
He knows he's pathetic. He is consumed with self-loathing. He proves it every time he posts. He is to be pitied because he is in denial and refuses to get help.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#47869 Jun 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I would have proudly strangled your sorry ass with yo mammys umbilical cord, if that answers your question.
About the only thing you could choke is your weeny as you choke the chicken, punk.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#47870 Jun 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I would have proudly strangled your sorry ass with yo mammys umbilical cord, if that answers your question.
BTW, I know that must really hurt you, since you love all the little children in the world- especially those little immigrants from south America and the muslim kids from the mid-east.rotf
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#47871 Jun 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
Jebby and he/she/it's whole family are baby murderers...
Oh and they're scary little sissies too...LoL!!!
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#47872 Jun 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I know that must really hurt you, since you love all the little children in the world- especially those little immigrants from south America and the muslim kids from the mid-east.rotf
BabyKiller^^^^^^^Ugh...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#47873 Jun 24, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>BabyKiller^^^^^^^Ugh.. .
don't forget to give yourself a dozen positive icons! lol
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#47874 Jun 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of "Sick Man" Freud except from you. At any rate, get some help. BTW, if I had known you had a drinking problem, I wouldn't have handed your tail to you every time you posted. Obvioiusly, that has made your problem worse. My bad.
Hey, the bar is closing, last round is on you, right?
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#47875 Jun 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows he's pathetic. He is consumed with self-loathing. He proves it every time he posts. He is to be pitied because he is in denial and refuses to get help.
...denial??... I'm nowhere near Egypt.
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#47876 Jun 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>don't forget to give yourself a dozen positive icons! lol
I heard your mama tried to abort you with a clothes hanger, but instead, she just poked a hole in your head...and what little brains you had leaked out...
They say that's why you're so stupid...
You damn ole bunch of dumb BabyKillers. ;)
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#47877 Jun 24, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I heard your mama tried to abort you with a clothes hanger, but instead, she just poked a hole in your head...and what little brains you had leaked out...
They say that's why you're so stupid...
You damn ole bunch of dumb BabyKillers. ;)
I am so sorry, Heath- but what is your last name?lol

Location hidden

#47878 Jun 24, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, the bar is closing, last round is on you, right?
You're the one who closes the bars down. Not me.

Location hidden

#47879 Jun 24, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
...denial??... I'm nowhere near Egypt.
Now THAT's original.
We know you aren't near Egypt. You SHOULD be in rehab.
OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#47880 Jun 24, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I am so sorry, Heath- but what is your last name?lol
WoW, you're just pathetic...
You have nothing to say cuz you're really a BabyKiller...Right?
So you just act like you're laughin, when you said nothin funny?
What's your real name, jebby...
Why won't you tell me yours? I told you mine...
Ya scared?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#47881 Jun 24, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT's original.
We know you aren't near Egypt. You SHOULD be in rehab.
Syn, would you please acknowledge OMTE, he has the hots for you does not seem to care how much that you have had to drink. Please, give the poor dude a little sniff.ROTF
OMTE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... Aug 18 Debra Davis 1
Shooting in Woodbine and no arrests?????? Aug 14 Bubba D 2
information Aug 8 sweetbaby 5
ready for whatever! Aug 3 Candy_Lady4845 2
head (Mar '14) Jul '15 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul '15 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul '15 wicked 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages