Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#47560 Jun 21, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, again, you're confused... it was John Kerry who said, " You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard & do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, you, you can do well. If you don't, you end up in Iraq. " .... He still apologizing for those words.
...Hey, it worked well for Romney, did it not?...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#47561 Jun 21, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Like most Right Wing Wackos, you'll try to pretend to stand up for the Walmart workers and give them respect... but just as soon as someone says something negative about how Walmart doesn't pay enough you'll pull out the old "if those workers had more education they'd have better jobs" routine. Too funny!
Put up or shut up, show me where I have derided Walmart workers.

Location hidden

#47562 Jun 21, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#47563 Jun 21, 2014
Contest time huh wrote:
Looks like we have a pissing contest on here right now. I just can't pick a winner yet. But I will keep an eye on it and give my decision later.
It is really not a fair match- they're mostly 'squatters' with at least one (rename) that can go either way!!
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#47564 Jun 21, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
The dumbest of democrats & Muslim brotherhood is who it worked out well for.
sex

Dahlonega, GA

#47565 Jun 21, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us manly men watch F N C because of the pretty legs on display.....
We mute the volume and read the trailer....,
Your just jealous us men are watching pretty women legs as opposed to watching them ugly demo legs ..... Or else your Quare and jealous of women ....,
I don't need to pretend, I got a pretty one at home, but you do have one thing correct for a change. FNC has those pretty women for people like you, just like Jimmy Carter you just love to lust in your mind, and that's good forFNC ratings. That's just one of the reasons you are so bitter and harbor so much hate, all that building lust with no outlet. Have you tried the pills, we just might have fond the cure for tea party brain, sex!!!
thats it

Dahlonega, GA

#47566 Jun 21, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
"an old man who dreams of wealth"
"stop working part time at Wal-Mart"
While your ignorance speaks for itself, one must ask: Just who is the elitist here?
That moron Bill in Deville or whatever he is this week has always bragged about how smart he is, how much he knows about everything, how good a job he had, how great he is doing taxes , how much he has and even claimed to have a sports car, who cares. All I was pointing out the he is an elitist in his own mind and nowhere else. Everyone else knows what a jerk he is, can't imagine anyone in their right mind defending the him/her. Your post had all the trappings of a Bill in Dullville post. Maybe you are him and he is you, that's it!!!
great sex with pretty one

Alpharetta, GA

#47567 Jun 21, 2014
sex wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to pretend, I got a pretty one at home, but you do have one thing correct for a change. FNC has those pretty women for people like you, just like Jimmy Carter you just love to lust in your mind, and that's good forFNC ratings. That's just one of the reasons you are so bitter and harbor so much hate, all that building lust with no outlet. Have you tried the pills, we just might have fond the cure for tea party brain, sex!!!
But your pretty one doesn't like sex with you like she does with others. Some thing about a teeny weeny.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#47568 Jun 21, 2014
great sex with pretty one wrote:
<quoted text>But your pretty one doesn't like sex with you like she does with others. Some thing about a teeny weeny.

That dummy has the Krystal size....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#47569 Jun 21, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>That dummy has the Krystal size....

That would be the Chilli pup size....

gonshake

Dawsonville, GA

#47570 Jun 21, 2014
Check out the resume of the smarmy IRS boss.
His entire career has been about taking your tax money and using his governmental contacts to enrich himself and his pals. From Freddie Mac to the IRS to his involvement with one of the largest producers of electricity in the world.
Career gangster would be a fair description of this phony.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#47571 Jun 21, 2014
rename

Carnesville, GA

#47572 Jun 21, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
http://nypost.com/2014/06/21/w hy-are-obama-and-the-irs-getti ng-away-with-a-blatant-coverup /

I posted about the emails servers and backups this past week ..... Your link proves a cover up, corruption, breaking of laws , etc. etc.

The IRS needs all funding removed , shut and lock the doors, and lock up every manager at Gitmo and water board them.....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#47573 Jun 21, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>I posted about the emails servers and backups this past week ..... Your link proves a cover up, corruption, breaking of laws , etc. etc.

The IRS needs all funding removed , shut and lock the doors, and lock up every manager at Gitmo and water board them.....
And impeachment proceedings need to begin against Obama, criminal charges against Lerner and that sorry IRS commissioner......

Location hidden

#47575 Jun 22, 2014
thats it wrote:
<quoted text>
That moron Bill in Deville or whatever he is this week has always bragged about how smart he is, how much he knows about everything, how good a job he had, how great he is doing taxes , how much he has and even claimed to have a sports car, who cares. All I was pointing out the he is an elitist in his own mind and nowhere else. Everyone else knows what a jerk he is, can't imagine anyone in their right mind defending the him/her. Your post had all the trappings of a Bill in Dullville post. Maybe you are him and he is you, that's it!!!
Really? Since when does showing the failure in logic of a position or clearing up misconceptions about our tax system equate to bragging "about how smart he is" or "how much he knows about everything". My understanding is that his job was dealing with the taxes, so, yeah, I'd say he knows more about taxes than most if not all the rest of us posting. I've been on here almost three years now, I don't recall any talk of a sports car, but the man obviously enjoys his golf, so what. There have been more than a few posters from the Left who keep "bragging" about their stock portfolios.
It also seems to be the posters from the Left who keep claiming we on the Right work at Walmart, live in trailers, collect government checks, etc. all stated in a demeaning fashion, so remind me again - just who are the elitists on here. And while we're at it, just who are the real racists on here - which posters have referred to Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain as "uncle Tom's"?- that would be you on the Left.
By the way; no,moron. I'm not Bill, though it sure would be nice to be him at tax season, it would save us from having to pay an accountant.
nothing more

Toccoa, GA

#47576 Jun 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Since when does showing the failure in logic of a position or clearing up misconceptions about our tax system equate to bragging "about how smart he is" or "how much he knows about everything". My understanding is that his job was dealing with the taxes, so, yeah, I'd say he knows more about taxes than most if not all the rest of us posting. I've been on here almost three years now, I don't recall any talk of a sports car, but the man obviously enjoys his golf, so what. There have been more than a few posters from the Left who keep "bragging" about their stock portfolios.
It also seems to be the posters from the Left who keep claiming we on the Right work at Walmart, live in trailers, collect government checks, etc. all stated in a demeaning fashion, so remind me again - just who are the elitists on here. And while we're at it, just who are the real racists on here - which posters have referred to Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain as "uncle Tom's"?- that would be you on the Left.
By the way; no,moron. I'm not Bill, though it sure would be nice to be him at tax season, it would save us from having to pay an accountant.
All you have to do is go to Wal-Mart and by you a Turbo Tax program, that's his knowledge of the tax system, or that's what he said anyway. You want to make this about politics?!?!?!? This is "the problem" with the tea party, everything is not about politics. It can be about common sense, treating others like you would like to be treated, shifting blame from where it belongs to where it feels good to you personally. My statement was about Bills,(his/hers/yours) smartass attitude, nothing more.
common sense

Toccoa, GA

#47577 Jun 22, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
And impeachment proceedings need to begin against Obama, criminal charges against Lerner and that sorry IRS commissioner......

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal on Saturday night accused President Barack Obama and other Democrats of waging wars against religious liberty and education and said that a rebellion is brewing in the U.S. with people ready for "a hostile takeover" of the nation's capital.

One day our great grandchildren will ask, "How did this happen to the United States, we are just like the religious zealots used to be in Iraq, they are all dead now. We all believed in the same God, but now we are waging war on each other over all the little things. The politicians of the time agree with all the whackos just to get into office and we end up a like Iraq. This is crazy, or parents and grandparents were crazy!!!!! If only they had used just a little common sense.
WasBushStupid

United States

#47578 Jun 22, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is that his job was dealing with the taxes, so, yeah, I'd say he knows more about taxes than most if not all the rest of us posting.
"Dealing with the taxes" don't always mean good quality. We see people being arrested all the time that have committed tax fraud. Some of them taking big money by filing fake tax returns.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been on here almost three years now, I don't recall any talk of a sports car, but the man obviously enjoys his golf, so what. There have been more than a few posters from the Left who keep "bragging" about their stock portfolios.
Having a sports car depends on the car. There are cheap ones and not so cheap ones. Some people make money only to waste it. My primary vehicle is 20 years old with 200k miles. Warren Buffet still lives in a house that he paid $30k something for in the 1950s. How many is "more than a few posters"?:Bragging is relative. I lost a wad of "relative" money when Bush crashed the stock market. PRESIDENT Obama has helped me get "relative" some of it back, if I get out before Republicans crash the market again.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It also seems to be the posters from the Left who keep claiming we on the Right work at Walmart, live in trailers, collect government checks, etc. all stated in a demeaning fashion, so remind me again - just who are the elitists on here.
Elitists? A lot of people that thought they never would end up working at Walmart, then Bush economics kicked in. A lot of them were also fired from Walmart for various reasons. "Stated in a demeaning fashion" ain't exactly correct in many or even most cases. When one looks at the Republican voter at large what one sees is often "average" on the economic scale, relatively speaking. That is to say, one will often find Republican voters who are workers, often a whiter shade of pale(often Rednecks), living in "trailers" or not, driving trucks and yes, quite often racist. In short, a class of voters who vote against their own interests. Since, if you met me, I fit a good deal of that description and have many relatives who also fit it, I can yap about my lot freely and with authority. Yep, by all rights I should be a Republican voter, except. Except I don't care to be manipulated, led or brainwashed.

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And while we're at it, just who are the real racists on here - which posters have referred to Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain as "uncle Tom's"?- that would be you on the Left.
"Uncle Tom's" are seen as similar to those blacks who captured other blacks to sell them into slavery. In labor movements we have scabs which is a similar persona. Take it from there.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#47579 Jun 22, 2014
Yes, it is true that there was no al-Qaeda in Iraq when George W. Bush took office. But it is equally true that there was essentially no al-Qaeda in Iraq remaining when Barack Obama took office.

Which makes Bush responsible for the terrible costs incurred to defeat the 2003-09 jihadist war engendered by his invasion. We can debate forever whether those costs were worth it, but what is not debatable is Obama’s responsibility for the return of the Islamist insurgency that had been routed by the time he became president.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charle...
WasBushStupid

United States

#47580 Jun 22, 2014
"White House vows faster deportation of illegal immigrants, will open new detention center"
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/22/wh...
http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/s...
Fox News? Get me outta here. Actually I linked through Google.
Looking at the photo link one one might think that right-wingers(right-to-life anti-abortion advocates) would be rushing to this baby's defense.
The issue of immigration became a tar baby for president George W. Bush and NOW is a tar baby for anyone daring to touch it.
The solution is clear, worldwide birth control to control unbridled births by people who cannot feed their children.
Countries like Mexico would PROBABLY be against accepting free birth control. Why? Because Mexico uses these unbridled births as a economic program in which these masses invade a country such as the US, steal jobs and send money back home to their motherland.
We have plenty of our own unbridled births in the US.
There is no good answer without addressing and limiting births.
Do we really need more people on this planet? Where is the point that we say "enough"? I say we have passed that point and are overdue for action. It's similar to climate change, believe in it or not, we can't afford to wait until the last minute to take action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... 6 hr SWAT STOPPER 6
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Apr 22 darienspeedtrap 24
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Apr 13 David 99
Trump may be doing us a favor Mar '16 JillyJelly 1
megan swantek (Jun '13) Mar '16 yo!! 3
News Report: GOP Leaders Met With Elon Musk, Tim Coo... Mar '16 biten back 1
News Incorporate St. Simons and Sea islands? Yes No (Mar '06) Mar '16 Bii Hilton 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages