Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47547 Jun 21, 2014
little mind wrote:
<quoted text>
You have worn that voted for Obama line out, is that ALL you have. Plus as usual you don't have a clue.
Myself and a whole lot of others were voting against the Tea Party in the last Presidential election. As for Bush I voted for him the first time. That was the election daddy took to the supreme court and got his little boy the job he always wanted, after that and realizing Chaney was actually running the show, no more. Even Bush finally tired of Chaney in his 2nd term and put him in his place, now Chaney is an FNC regular, probably on the payroll. FNC is the path a lot of other out of work Republicans have taken, its easy money and doesn't require a lot of thought to impress the old folks who watch, like zombies. Plus I was voting against the Tea Party and its idiotic ideas and its hate of people unlike themselves and I will again.
Now go back and put your face in front of the TV, watch FNC and get yourself some more material to back up all the hate and total ignorance of the truth that makes your little world go round inside your little mind.
Okay! This is GREAT!!!! YOU have worn out the "Go back and watch FNC" line. See how THAT works???? lolololol Oh! That's right! You live by a DOUBLE STANDARD. Nope! Not going to happen. That dog won't hunt. Actually, your entire post is worn out. You libroids post that over and over because you don't have anything else. That renegade you've put in office has taken away any bragging rights you thought you'd have.
Well, THANKS for voting for Obama and your participation in the destruction of our country. Those of us with a brain certainly appreciate it.
Your last sentence further proves YOUR HATE of all things that doesn't lockstep behind your pro-Obama anti-America stance. Pffffft.
Now go back and put your face in front of the TV, watch MSNBC and get yourself some more material to back up all the hate and total ignorance of the truth that makes YOUR little world go round inside that wind tunnel you call a head.
WasBushStupid

United States

#47548 Jun 21, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us manly men watch F N C because of the pretty legs on display.....
We mute the volume and read the trailer....,
Your just jealous us men are watching pretty women legs as opposed to watching them ugly demo legs ..... Or else your Quare and jealous of women ....,
Well it looks like rename "has a firm grip" on his pencil while watching FNC. What's is this Confessions of Republican Voters(CORV)?
BTW, it is "you're" (Correction Count: 1zillion and 3).
rename

Carnesville, GA

#47549 Jun 21, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Okay! This is GREAT!!!! YOU have worn out the "Go back and watch FNC" line. See how THAT works???? lolololol Oh! That's right! You live by a DOUBLE STANDARD. Nope! Not going to happen. That dog won't hunt. Actually, your entire post is worn out. You libroids post that over and over because you don't have anything else. That renegade you've put in office has taken away any bragging rights you thought you'd have.
Well, THANKS for voting for Obama and your participation in the destruction of our country. Those of us with a brain certainly appreciate it.
Your last sentence further proves YOUR HATE of all things that doesn't lockstep behind your pro-Obama anti-America stance. Pffffft.
Now go back and put your face in front of the TV, watch MSNBC and get yourself some more material to back up all the hate and total ignorance of the truth that makes YOUR little world go round inside that wind tunnel you call a head.
Wind tunnel...... Accurate description.....
WasBushStupid

United States

#47550 Jun 21, 2014
While rename strokes himself, "Christie stokes 2016 fire with New Hampshire visit"
Christie visited SC and Memphis but I don't see a lot of other Southern ventures from him.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#47551 Jun 21, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it looks like rename "has a firm grip" on his pencil while watching FNC. What's is this Confessions of Republican Voters(CORV)?
More libroid WEIRDNESS on full display.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#47552 Jun 21, 2014
A good reason why they're called the "clueless and uneducated"

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/149011-one-ca...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#47553 Jun 21, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>.
I own you dummy..... Lock stock and 44 barrel.....

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#47554 Jun 21, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just jealous us men are watching pretty women legs as opposed to watching them ugly demo legs ..... Or else your Quare and jealous of women ....,
....a "manly man" who sometimes posts as "Mocho Jones" (a conservative black woman), and several other females! You go, girl! LMAO
rename

Carnesville, GA

#47555 Jun 21, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>....a "manly man" who sometimes posts as "Mocho Jones" (a conservative black woman), and several other females! You go, girl! LMAO

And here we have flybait to attract the weird, the infirm, and the dumb .....

Otherwise known as dummy...,...
WasBushStupid

United States

#47556 Jun 21, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I own you dummy..... Lock stock and 44 barrel.....
You don't even own shoes. 44 barrel? Try truth,.44 pencil.
I hereby "rename" you as Pencil D or .44 if you prefer.
Contest time huh

Carrollton, GA

#47557 Jun 21, 2014
Looks like we have a pissing contest on here right now. I just can't pick a winner yet. But I will keep an eye on it and give my decision later.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#47558 Jun 21, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
"an old man who dreams of wealth"
"stop working part time at Wal-Mart"
While your ignorance speaks for itself, one must ask: Just who is the elitist here?
LMAO!! Like most Right Wing Wackos, you'll try to pretend to stand up for the Walmart workers and give them respect... but just as soon as someone says something negative about how Walmart doesn't pay enough you'll pull out the old "if those workers had more education they'd have better jobs" routine. Too funny!
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#47559 Jun 21, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Like most Right Wing Wackos, you'll try to pretend to stand up for the Walmart workers and give them respect... but just as soon as someone says something negative about how Walmart doesn't pay enough you'll pull out the old "if those workers had more education they'd have better jobs" routine. Too funny!
Nope, again, you're confused... it was John Kerry who said, " You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard & do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, you, you can do well. If you don't, you end up in Iraq. " .... He still apologizing for those words.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#47560 Jun 21, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, again, you're confused... it was John Kerry who said, " You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard & do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, you, you can do well. If you don't, you end up in Iraq. " .... He still apologizing for those words.
...Hey, it worked well for Romney, did it not?...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#47561 Jun 21, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up or shut up, show me where I have derided Walmart workers.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#47562 Jun 21, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#47563 Jun 21, 2014
Contest time huh wrote:
Looks like we have a pissing contest on here right now. I just can't pick a winner yet. But I will keep an eye on it and give my decision later.
It is really not a fair match- they're mostly 'squatters' with at least one (rename) that can go either way!!
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#47564 Jun 21, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
The dumbest of democrats & Muslim brotherhood is who it worked out well for.
sex

Dahlonega, GA

#47565 Jun 21, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to pretend, I got a pretty one at home, but you do have one thing correct for a change. FNC has those pretty women for people like you, just like Jimmy Carter you just love to lust in your mind, and that's good forFNC ratings. That's just one of the reasons you are so bitter and harbor so much hate, all that building lust with no outlet. Have you tried the pills, we just might have fond the cure for tea party brain, sex!!!
thats it

Dahlonega, GA

#47566 Jun 21, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
"an old man who dreams of wealth"
"stop working part time at Wal-Mart"
While your ignorance speaks for itself, one must ask: Just who is the elitist here?
That moron Bill in Deville or whatever he is this week has always bragged about how smart he is, how much he knows about everything, how good a job he had, how great he is doing taxes , how much he has and even claimed to have a sports car, who cares. All I was pointing out the he is an elitist in his own mind and nowhere else. Everyone else knows what a jerk he is, can't imagine anyone in their right mind defending the him/her. Your post had all the trappings of a Bill in Dullville post. Maybe you are him and he is you, that's it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Divorce Attorney Jun 1 Help1 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May 26 LoriAnne 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) May '16 KJay 7
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Apr '16 David 99
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages