OMTE

Rebecca, GA

#47396 Jun 19, 2014
The Corporate RINO amnesty seekers chose someone today...
To try and sneak amnesty through the House before next year some- how...
Kevin Mccarthy is as bad Eric Cantor, only dumber...
http://news.msn.com/us/gop-rep-mccarthy-elect...
John Boehner is one sneaky RINO!!!
He needs to be recalled and banned from even going to D.C. period...
They are trying to sneak amnesty through the House before next year for all their rich RINO buddies...
They are as bad as Obama(IMO)...
Both are trying as hard as they can to destroy this country!!!
No way Mccarthy should have been elected Majority Leader, It's RIGGED!!!
Impeach Obama and Boehner Today!!!
silverfox

Rebecca, GA

#47397 Jun 19, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kind of like driving by a bad car wreck... you just can't help but pause and gawk for a moment. But unlike you guys, we just don't do it all day long...
You're a different breed, the creep who admits he creeps, then posts he notices who posts & how often AND admits he can't resist it.... sorry, that's BEYOND WEIRD. You're just a weird, creepy dude.. You need some serious therapy, save up.
silverfox

Rebecca, GA

#47398 Jun 19, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You still can't read nor comprehend can you. Show me where I said anything about ISIS on here, specifically "unfortunate". You just make sh*t up. You're a fool.
Oh no, you said it alright, it was you, it couldn't have been WBS... he's been out of the country.. remember?? LMAO
silverfox

Rebecca, GA

#47399 Jun 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, you said it alright, it was you, it couldn't have been WBS... he's been out of the country.. remember?? LMAO
.... or was that butt out of the country??? Synergy calls him out, he pops out in less than 5 minutes, saying he was out of the country.... you're all clones, you think alike, you sound alike.... it's very easy to get you all mixed up, anyway, I'm absolutely, positively 100% certain it was you. No apologies.

United States

#47400 Jun 19, 2014
That's right OMTN they have to be completely bat sh*t crazy before you fundamentalist extremists will even look their way. Cantor is a wacked out fundamentalist fool and just because he isn't wacked out far enough to suit you he's expendable. Too damned funny . Y'all keep it up......PLEASE. You're making it too easy for us progressives to seize the day. The crazier you get the more we like it.

United States

#47401 Jun 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right just make sh*t up and lie to boot. You and West can go to therapy together. You can't produce it because it doesn't exist. Too sad fool.
rename

Mount Airy, GA

#47402 Jun 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>.... or was that butt out of the country??? Synergy calls him out, he pops out in less than 5 minutes, saying he was out of the country.... you're all clones, you think alike, you sound alike.... it's very easy to get you all mixed up, anyway, I'm absolutely, positively 100% certain it was you. No apologies.

Your correct about the clone part....the first idiot was created and all these Libroids cloned from his toenail....

silverfox

Rebecca, GA

#47403 Jun 19, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right just make sh*t up and lie to boot. You and West can go to therapy together. You can't produce it because it doesn't exist. Too sad fool.
You know, when cloned posters add multiple IDs & converse with themselves?? What can we say? You're a certified lunatic, ANYWAY!!!
Does that clear it up for you??
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#47404 Jun 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a different breed, the creep who admits he creeps, then posts he notices who posts & how often AND admits he can't resist it.... sorry, that's BEYOND WEIRD. You're just a weird, creepy dude.. You need some serious therapy, save up.
What the F are you talking about??? Are you off your meds???

You only need to look at this thread once or twice a day to see the few addicted, no-life posters who are constantly and continually posting on here. The time and date is stamped on each and every post.

The poster who goes by "who, what, when, where and sometimes rename" often posts to himself, even replying to himself. Spin-ergy is more sporadic; it's obvious she posts until she passes out drunk.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47405 Jun 19, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, except for the fact that I did NOT vote for Obama either time or consider myself very liberal. Not that I'm a Right Wing Wacko like some of you... Ahh, never mind, I don't want to confuse you wackos with the truth.(And yes, that's a judgment of your character, but, hey, if the shoe fits...)
lol Yeah. And the moon is made of cheese.
YOU judging someone ELSE'S character????? You don't qualify. But, then. You libs LOVE those who aren't qualified.
gonshake

Dawsonville, GA

#47406 Jun 19, 2014
I'm looking forward to 2015 when the republicans control both houses of congress. then the impeachment of obama can commence.
gonshake

Dawsonville, GA

#47407 Jun 19, 2014
Maybe mealy mouth Harry and former stoner of the house pelosi will resign.
gonshake

Dawsonville, GA

#47408 Jun 19, 2014
Congress can halt obamacare and dump brennan and hagel.

Location hidden

#47409 Jun 19, 2014
guest wrote:
That's right OMTN they have to be completely bat sh*t crazy before you fundamentalist extremists will even look their way. Cantor is a wacked out fundamentalist fool and just because he isn't wacked out far enough to suit you he's expendable. Too damned funny . Y'all keep it up......PLEASE. You're making it too easy for us progressives to seize the day. The crazier you get the more we like it.
lolol Funniest post of the day. Yeah.....you are REALLY seizing the day. You are totally out of touch, huh? You are already being stopped. That's why you libroids stay mad all the time. You "progressives" are just sick, lost idiots who can't take care of your own lives. You are to be pitied. Actually, YOU ALL please keep it up. You are losing ground every single day. FINALLY, people are waking up.

Location hidden

#47410 Jun 19, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic considering you voted for the biggest liar in the country. You are fed lies every day by that empty suit you put in the WH. You have no shame and no moral compass. Of course, you know that already. It's so amusing hearing a libroid calling someone else a liar. You folks are CRAZY.

Location hidden

#47411 Jun 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, when cloned posters add multiple IDs & converse with themselves?? What can we say? You're a certified lunatic, ANYWAY!!!
Does that clear it up for you??
Silver, YOU are on a roll. I am LOVING your posts. Keep up the great work!!!!!
You be like: bam bam bam. Libroids DOWN all over the place. lololol

Location hidden

#47412 Jun 19, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You only need to look at this thread once or twice a day to see the few addicted, no-life posters who are constantly and continually posting on here. The time and date is stamped on each and every post.
The poster who goes by "who, what, when, where and sometimes rename" often posts to himself, even replying to himself. Spin-ergy is more sporadic; it's obvious she posts until she passes out drunk.
Why do you care? Is your life so insignificant that you have to worry about whom is posting on this forum, what time they post and how many TIMES they post? How does that affect your life?
There you go with the "alcohol" again. Me thinks you have a drinking problem and you don't know what to do about it. It sounds more like projection than anything else.

Location hidden

#47413 Jun 19, 2014
gonshake wrote:
I'm looking forward to 2015 when the republicans control both houses of congress. then the impeachment of obama can commence.
Obama can just MOVE to the golf course. He'll be more "over" than he is NOW.
silverfox

Rebecca, GA

#47414 Jun 19, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read?? I just called you a CREEP.
You're a creep tonight, you'll be a creep tomorrow. That's WHAT I'm talking about. Why does it matter to you what we do?? The fact you worry about who's posting & how much, IS WEIRD. Ain't no way around it, bro. It is what it is. You are what you are. LOL
silverfox

Rebecca, GA

#47415 Jun 19, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, YOU are on a roll. I am LOVING your posts. Keep up the great work!!!!!
You be like: bam bam bam. Libroids DOWN all over the place. lololol
Sometimes we have to let loose on them!! It's hilarious!!!! Nothing wrong with reminding them their Master Obama has made complete FOOLS out of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Trial for (JR) Byron Nail (Aug '09) Nov 25 lynn 35
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:39PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons