Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
WasBushStupid

United States

#47438 Jun 20, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, you said it alright, it was you, it couldn't have been WBS... he's been out of the country.. remember?? LMAO
Yep, I didn't mention it either and ain't going to type it here. That aside, you do just make stuff up that you think people would say, think or do. You assume stuff about people the second that you learn their political leanings, all parties. You even do it with right wingers and reveal it with terms such as "we". It's part of your downfall, it's part of the Republican downfall.
But that's your problem, don't make it mine, don't make it ours.
rename

Mount Airy, GA

#47439 Jun 20, 2014

With the poll numbers reflected in the link........

Many Ideaologies are waiting in the wings to take over in America......

Perhaps a Tea Party President can put a stop to all the nonsense Libroids have fostered upon America.......

http://mobi.iafrica.com/world-news/2014/06/20...

silverfox

Rebecca, GA

#47440 Jun 20, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I didn't mention it either and ain't going to type it here. That aside, you do just make stuff up that you think people would say, think or do. You assume stuff about people the second that you learn their political leanings, all parties. You even do it with right wingers and reveal it with terms such as "we". It's part of your downfall, it's part of the Republican downfall.
But that's your problem, don't make it mine, don't make it ours.
I'm a proud NON-supporter of Obama, his administration & his idiot cheerleader followers.... You & other Obama supporters have 999 problems & I'm NOT one of them. You hurl insults about republicans, you're going to be slapped with a few in return... like it or not, deal with it, suck it up. It makes NO difference to me. My memory serves me well, democrats forget so much, so soon. It's why I added the Benghazi descriptive words post. You hurled a few OUR way, don't even try to deny it. And no, I DO NOT have to make "stuff up." Obama & his administration do enough of that for you, everyone else AND the world.
WasBushStupid

United States

#47441 Jun 20, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Benghazi is now, for the first time, nearly TWO years later, at the center of American political conversation for DEMOCRATS..... and they're just too damn dumb, to be embarassed by it.
Seriously? Who was it that was psychotic with Benghazi for the two years? Who was it that made it an issue for impeachment? You nuts were and are not concerned about the victims of Benghazi or their families. You were glad that it happened so you could use it politically. No one would have been surprised to find that some Republicans somewhere masterminded the whole attack on our own embassy just for political purposes. Yep, it smacks of Republican Reaganism.
wally

Columbus, GA

#47442 Jun 20, 2014
Who is running in 2010?
WasBushStupid

United States

#47443 Jun 20, 2014
"Iran says Obama lacks will to combat terrorism in Iraq"
ROFLMAO on that one. Bush started the Iraq war not to drive out terrorists but to get control, to get Saddam and to get contracts for Cheney's friends. Iran wants the US to fight off the terrorists so they can be stopped before they turn to look at and also take Iran.
The Middle East is ran sort of like the Republican Party. Everybody fighting everybody and they fight as comrades as long as they get what they want.
silverfox

Rebecca, GA

#47444 Jun 20, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Who was it that was psychotic with Benghazi for the two years? Who was it that made it an issue for impeachment? You nuts were and are not concerned about the victims of Benghazi or their families. You were glad that it happened so you could use it politically. No one would have been surprised to find that some Republicans somewhere masterminded the whole attack on our own embassy just for political purposes. Yep, it smacks of Republican Reaganism.
Khattlala certainly is TOP news, right? That was a very short lived glory moment for Obama..... BENGHAZI is far from over.... you can bet the house on it... I'm not spending ANYmore time bickering with you. It's all you democrats have as ammunition. Insults & bickering.
WasBushStupid

United States

#47445 Jun 20, 2014
America did NOT move away from the Republican Party. The Republican Party moved away from America. Somewhere along the way the Republican Party moved to the extreme right. Perhaps that started around 2004 and was sped up by the incoming TEA Party.
Regardless of when it happened, the Republican Party was once moving, trending, to moderate. Enter the TEA (aka Pee) and takes it to extreme.
It's fractured and is fracturing America.
silverfox

Rebecca, GA

#47446 Jun 20, 2014
Has anyone else noticed? Obama & his administration DO NOT have any glory moments... they've created a few for distracting their blind followers, but, as soon as they begin their victory lap, they fizzle out, they never make it around the track- NOT even to the quarter mile mark. Have to hand it to them, they certainly keep up appearances.
what

Mount Airy, GA

#47447 Jun 20, 2014
A synopsis..........

"“The American public overwhelmingly regrets ObamaCare, our veterans are dying waiting to see doctors, the IRS intimidates conservative groups, the southern border is compared to a sieve and the president assures us not to worry – smiling, golfing and at this very moment partying… Because the fundraising never stops – not when four Americans die in Benghazi, and not when Baghdad is at the brink.”—Megyn Kelly"

what

Mount Airy, GA

#47448 Jun 20, 2014
Texas is about ready to start another Mexican-American war........
about time..........

"Texas Governor Rick Perry, Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, and Speaker Joe Straus today directed the Texas Dept. of Public Safety (DPS) to immediately begin law enforcement surge operations on the Texas/Mexico border to combat the flood of illegal immigration into the state in the absence of adequate federal resources to secure the border. State leaders have authorized DPS to fund border security operations at approximately $1.3 million per week.

Riddle said,“We are going to feel this particularly here in the Houston area because of Houston’s role as a command and control center for the cartels–for both their drug and human trafficking operations.” She added that Texas Department of Public Safety Director (DPS) Steve McCraw told her last week that Houston is still the hub for these operations.

Riddle said,“Governor Perry is very angry that the feds are doing nothing about this problem.” She went on to say,“I didn’t expect the feds to do anything.” Breitbart Texas reported on June 17 that Governor Perry expressed his frustration with the Obama Administration on Fox New’s Fox and Friends Show."

what

Mount Airy, GA

#47449 Jun 20, 2014

One of many of Obamas muslin connections..........

A member Homeland Security Advisory Council..........

Muslims in the White House........

"A member of President Obama’s Homeland Security Advisory Council known for controversial Twitter posts that seem to support the Muslim Brotherhood wrote Friday that it is “inevitable that ‘Caliphate’ returns.”

Mohamed Elibiary has been controversial since he was first appointed to the taskforce in 2010. He was closely associated with Shukri abu Baker, former executive director of the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development–one of five people convicted for illegal Hamas support in 2008. Elibiary argued that there was a “lack of evidence” in the HLF case and suggested that it was a political prosecution.

He previously praised the late Muslim Brotherhood ideologue Sayyid Qutb, whose ideas have undergirded the modern jihadist movement–especially his call for violent jihad and for the purification of Islam from the forces of unbelief–on Twitter."

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47450 Jun 20, 2014
obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a "fact" if you stumbled over it looking for the potty in the middle of the night. Or you use depends and never move at all, pother than looking for the remote. Wake up fool, its the do nothing but bitch and moan elders of the tea party as they pay homage to FNC that's really killing this country. Old people like you just can't do 48 hour a day, 7 days a week news talk, its muddles your minds. Anyone that has ever read a word typed or said by one can tell they only watch FNC, its ALWAYS painfully obvious.
LIberal Whine #6. Waaaa waaaaa FOX News waaaaa waaaaa.
The rest of your post is just immature jibberish. What is going on with you libroids? Your posts are just full of personal insults now. Oh! I know! Your hero has made fools of you and you have no other defense. Keep it up. The rest of us LOVE it. ROTFL

Location hidden

#47451 Jun 20, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Note, the first three commanders had involvement in Benghazi....
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/23/mi...
This administration is completely corrupt. The worse we've EVER had. Actually, Obama is much worse than I ever imagined he would be.
what

Mount Airy, GA

#47452 Jun 20, 2014
"Jay Carney: I Never Told A Lie"
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
"Outgoing White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters Thursday that he never lied to the media.
“The answer is no,” he answered when The Daily Caller asked him “did you ever lie to us?”
“Honestly, it is not because I’m a paragon of virtue, it is because that would be a terrible way to do the job,” he said at a June 18 breakfast hosted by the Christian Science Monitor.
“And what you do when you can’t say is you don’t and you take the question or you explain what you can without revealing what you can’t say,” he said."
Translation == I lie,,,,but its because I cant tell the truth..........without revealing the lie..........
what

Mount Airy, GA

#47453 Jun 20, 2014

Another ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO........

"Obama on Leaving No Troops Behind in Iraq: It Wasn’t Me!"

"Ah, the blameless POTUS strikes again. Asked by CNN’s Jim Acosta today whether he has any regrets about leaving absolutely no residual force behind in Iraq, President Obama declared,“That wasn’t a decision made by me. That was a decision made by the Iraqi government.”"

what

Mount Airy, GA

#47454 Jun 20, 2014

"
Daily Surge

News
Videos
Entertainment
Contributors
Cool Stuff

Hillary Clinton Asked To Inscribe “Hard Choices” To Ambassador Stevens
"What difference does it make?"
06.19.2014 | Matt Fox | 103
Share3.8K Tweet1.1K 21 Share5.6K

Jason Mattera caught up with Hillary Clinton at one of the DC stops on her book tour this week, and asked the former Secretary of State if she would mind signing a copy of Hard Choices… but with a twist.“If you could make it out to Christopher Stevens,” Mattera queried.“I think you knew him.”

Christopher Stevens, of course, was the U.S. ambassador to Libya who was murdered along with three other Americans on Clinton’s watch, when Jihadists attacked two U.S. outposts in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.

Hillary, surprised by the request, replied,“Yeah, I’m not gonna make it out to Chris Stevens.” Mattera followed-up with,“What difference does it make?” a reference to Clinton’s infamous 2013 Senate testimony before the Foreign Relations Committee."

What difference does it make..........

A name she doesnt want to acknowledge as part of her "murder one" diary..........coming soon to a local book shelf..........

Location hidden

#47455 Jun 20, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Has anyone else noticed? Obama & his administration DO NOT have any glory moments... they've created a few for distracting their blind followers, but, as soon as they begin their victory lap, they fizzle out, they never make it around the track- NOT even to the quarter mile mark. Have to hand it to them, they certainly keep up appearances.
No one trusts this administration at all. It is SO corrupt, they can't even MANUFACTURE a victory. Never seen anything like this in my life.
Sad Times

Albany, GA

#47456 Jun 20, 2014
Sorry to change the subject, but please weigh in on this. When you take the merits of Jimmy Carter, George Bush1, and our current Obamy, Carter was by far, the worst president, and yes I fought to live in those times, and it was very hard. Do we really need some of his "kin" for gov? But then again, in my opinion, Deal has been the worst Gov. of Ga. in modern times, a real POS, please someone step up to lead us!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#47457 Jun 20, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than your link showing the words and thoughts in your post do not jive with the link......
What are you trying to say.......
Just a jab at dapper dave, nithing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Apr 22 darienspeedtrap 24
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Apr 13 David 99
Trump may be doing us a favor Mar '16 JillyJelly 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... Mar '16 davefash 5
megan swantek (Jun '13) Mar '16 yo!! 3
News Report: GOP Leaders Met With Elon Musk, Tim Coo... Mar '16 biten back 1
News Incorporate St. Simons and Sea islands? Yes No (Mar '06) Mar '16 Bii Hilton 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages