Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
bulbous betty

San Francisco, CA

#47368 Jun 19, 2014
Hiyaz!
We need to stop awhole bunch of stuff to et back to where we need to be; stop TAXES, stop libraries, stop welfare, stop gays and lesbains, stop senior discounts, stop welfare, stop quota stuff, stop traffic ticket photo, stop rent [past due, stop taxes, stop all patrols, stop coloureds, stop free food, stop snotty colleges what fail you right off the tip, stop tipping in food stores, stop all studies what end in "ology"...nothing but scripture. We need some quick and dirty win-all-wars. The A-rabs expect it so we should fool them and invade china, the philipines, ecuador, canada, alaska, england or some or all places what aint got too much sand and bugs and stink and is close enough to see. Win one for the amenmments and stop all taxes. Read your bible and dont pay no rent.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#47370 Jun 19, 2014
Here's a photo of a "disturbed individual."

http://m.torontosun.com/2014/06/18/isis-expla...

United States

#47371 Jun 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Allen West is NOT the enemy..... here's the enemy, Guest... HUGE, HUGE difference.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
Learn to read fool. Or is that just your SOP of twisting what someone says to support your idiocy. Let me help.

Nowhere in my post regarding West is the word "enemy" (that's you spinning). I said that he's is very very disturbed and a psychopath (he needs help). Not unlike yourself, really, and the other conservative fanatics herein. I don't consider y'all the "enemy".....just simpleminded fools.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47372 Jun 19, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give them this...
They are consistently and uniformly ignorant, dishonest, intolerant, brainless, clueless and worthless.
lol YOU voted for Obama and STILL defend his lies and failures.'nuff said about being ignorant, dishonest, intolerant, brainless, clueless and worthless. THAT describes you libroids to a T. THANKS for ruining this country.

Location hidden

#47373 Jun 19, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless is absolutely right, lol. Just look at the time that they spend here posting. They are like pubescent boys who've just discovered they can do more with their p*ckers than just urinate. Then again they most likely are pubescent boys considering their intelligence levels.
Well, here YOU are. You're just ticked because Obama has has made fools of you libroids. You give NEW MEANING to gullible and corrupt. Keep defending this administration. It just keeps proving how dishonest and pathetic you are.

Location hidden

#47374 Jun 19, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kind of like driving by a bad car wreck... you just can't help but pause and gawk for a moment. But unlike you guys, we just don't do it all day long...
Why do you CARE? Why does it matter to YOU what anyone on this forum does in regard to posting? How does it affect YOUR LIFE?

Location hidden

#47375 Jun 19, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 hammer... nail... perfect hit...
Yeah, you libroids are GREAT judges of character. Look at what you put in the WH. lol THANKS for trying your best to RUIN our country. It's ALL because you YOU and those like you.

Location hidden

#47376 Jun 19, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You love Cheney... well, this answers a lot of questions. enough said.
By the way let's look at your quote, "I'm smart... Your dumb..."
Apparently you need to be a bit smarter. That should be "you're dumb..." as in a contraction of "you" and "are." But, really, we don't expect much out of you.
AND you LOVE Obama, Pelosi and Harry Reid....just to name a few. YOU should be ashamed. YOU are doing your best to destroy this country. You WILL be stopped. Hide and watch.

Location hidden

#47377 Jun 19, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely true.
Sour grapes, huh? We told ya so. You are going to be stopped.

Location hidden

#47378 Jun 19, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
ObamaCare has preserved the biggest flaw of the pre-ObamaCare health insurance market: Most consumers most of the time are shielded from the costs of their health care consumption decisions, which, of course, gives consumers an incentive to consume more. And as consumers have paid less, health care has taken a bigger and bigger bite out of the economy.
http://www.insideronline.org/blogarchive.cfm...
Many, many people who received subsidies are about to get schooled. The information on their applications does not match the information that the government already has. Their premiums are going up. I posted the link a few days ago.

Location hidden

#47379 Jun 19, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Now compare the number of posts which reflects time spent.
Too funny
Why do you care?

Location hidden

#47380 Jun 19, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the truth.
You CAN'T defend your STUPID decision five and a half years ago, so you start criticizing how many posts or how much time people spend on this forum?????????? rotfl You are simply simple.

Location hidden

#47381 Jun 19, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen West is a very very disturbed individual.....psychopathic.
lololol Oh, no he isn't. Now, Nancy Pelosi....YES. Seriously, you libroids are just being pathetic. It's entertaining, though.

Location hidden

#47382 Jun 19, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read fool. Or is that just your SOP of twisting what someone says to support your idiocy. Let me help.
Nowhere in my post regarding West is the word "enemy" (that's you spinning). I said that he's is very very disturbed and a psychopath (he needs help). Not unlike yourself, really, and the other conservative fanatics herein. I don't consider y'all the "enemy".....just simpleminded fools.
Well, we're just CRUSHED. CRUSHED, I tell ya. If I called you and your ilk simple minded fools, THAT would be a COMPLIMENT.
( Why do you think we give ANYTHING you post any credence whatsoever? We don't. We just enjoy pulling your little puppet strings. Your hero, Obama, has made it quite easy.)
rename

Carnesville, GA

#47383 Jun 19, 2014
CButt wrote:
<quoted text>You'd have a hard time "owning" a wet sponge.

You shouldn't berate your alter ego......

Causes headaches, jerk fits, and sleeping in different beds.....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#47384 Jun 19, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Allen West is a very very disturbed individual.....psychopathic.

Racist!!!!!

rename

Carnesville, GA

#47385 Jun 19, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, that's not a very nice thing to say about WBS. True, but not nice.

His alter ego being abused....

The man has no class, no legs, and a very confused Sybil on his 4 hands....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#47386 Jun 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Allen West is NOT the enemy..... here's the enemy, Guest... HUGE, HUGE difference.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
According to these libroid dummies......there are no Iraq chemical weapons......

Obama says the same ......

Mass killings will be blamed climate change.....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#47387 Jun 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>They're now so confused, they can't determine allies from enemies. That's disturbing!!

Obama has weaned them and all that crying is for more feedings.....

Perdue has an ad about them......

rename

Carnesville, GA

#47388 Jun 19, 2014
bulbous betty wrote:
Hiyaz!
We need to stop awhole bunch of stuff to et back to where we need to be; stop TAXES, stop libraries, stop welfare, stop gays and lesbains, stop senior discounts, stop welfare, stop quota stuff, stop traffic ticket photo, stop rent [past due, stop taxes, stop all patrols, stop coloureds, stop free food, stop snotty colleges what fail you right off the tip, stop tipping in food stores, stop all studies what end in "ology"...nothing but scripture. We need some quick and dirty win-all-wars. The A-rabs expect it so we should fool them and invade china, the philipines, ecuador, canada, alaska, england or some or all places what aint got too much sand and bugs and stink and is close enough to see. Win one for the amenmments and stop all taxes. Read your bible and dont pay no rent.

A warmonger huh......

I have plenty of anthills you can kill off to reduce those killing urges.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Sep 25 Tracey 12
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Sep 23 Ryalsrollin 13
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Sep 18 Wayne white 27
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell (Dec '14) Sep 12 Helpfulcitizen 10
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug '16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug '16 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug '16 Justice for Jerrod 102

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages