Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#47145 Jun 16, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

By JAKE MILLERCBS
June 15, 2014, 4:54 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-iraq-disinteg...

"mightily"....
what a joke..........the Status of Forces is a broke walking stick........

So what was Obama saying in 2011?????
Another foreign policy failure by the Obama admin…………..

“How the Obama administration bungled the Iraq withdrawal negotiations”

“"I can report that as promised, the rest of our troops in Iraq will come home by the end of the year. After nearly nine years, America's war in Iraq will be over," President Barack Obama said today, after speaking with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. "The last American soldier will cross the border out of Iraq with their held -- heads held high, proud of their success, and knowing that the American people stand united in our support for our troops. That is how America's military efforts in Iraq will end."

"What we were looking for was an Iraq that was secure, stable, and self reliant, and that's what we got here, so there's no question that was a success," said McDonough, who traveled to Iraq last week.

She said that the administration's negotiating strategy was flawed for a number of reasons: it failed to take into account Iraqi politics, failed to reach out to a broad enough group of Iraqi political leaders, and sent contradictory messages on the troop extension throughout the process.
"From the beginning, the talks unfolded in a way where they largely driven by domestic political concerns, both in Washington and Baghdad. Both sides let politics drive the process, rather than security concerns," said Sullivan.

As recently as August, Maliki's office was discussing allowing 8,000 to 20,000 U.S. troops to remain until next year, Iraqi Ambassador Samir Sumaida'ie said in an interview with The Cable. He told us that there was widespread support in Iraq for such an extension, but the Obama administration was demanding that immunity for U.S. troops be endorsed by the Iraqi Council of Representatives, which was never really possible.”

(( And Obama knew it would never pass the council of reps ))

“"An obvious fix for troop immunity is to put them all on the diplomatic list; that's done by notification to the Iraqi foreign ministry," said one former senior Hill staffer. "If State says that this requires a treaty or a specific agreement by the Iraqi parliament as opposed to a statement by the Iraqi foreign ministry, it has its head up its ass."

"Multiple experts have testified before my committee that the Iraqis still lack important capacities in their ability to maintain their internal stability and territorial integrity," McKeon said. "These shortcomings could reverse the decade of hard work and sacrifice both countries have endured to build a free Iraq."
Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman John Kerry (D-MA), in his own Friday statement, backed up the administration's argument that the lack of a troop extension was in the best interest of the United States and Iraq.

“UPDATE: This article was amended after a White House official called in to say that it was not the "White House" that was pushing for an extension of U.S. troops.
"The White House has always seen the president's pledge to get all troops out of Iraq as a core commitment, period," the White House official said.”

It was always about Obama running from the responsibility of protecting America’s interest and bad Foreign Policy……………

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2011/...
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#47146 Jun 16, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Obama's fault. He's an IDIOT. Accept it. Live with it. You just look crazier by TRYING to carve out some kind of defense.

you should see that dummy carve a turkey..........mush........

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#47148 Jun 16, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ordered the striking transit workers back to work. lol SCREWED AGAIN!!!

Obama has created a 3 person board to deal with the strike……..he has named Mizaru,,,, Kikazaru,,,,and Iwazaru…………to the board………….

They are to overlook Union abuse, management abuse, and spousal abuse…….

Their primary function is to get Obama off the hook……….so he can point his finger again………..

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#47149 Jun 16, 2014

Bombs AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

"In an email this evening, a veteran publishing source calls the latest Hillary Clinton book, Hard Choices, a memoir of her State Department years, a "bomb." The source is referring to the early but underwhelming sales figures."

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#47150 Jun 16, 2014

"Obama announces 275 US troops WILL be sent to Iraq to protect American embassy in Baghdad days after saying they would not return"

Wiffle player Obama has his red lines mixed up with his purple lines..........

275 "equipped for combat soldiers" facing a possible mob of thousands equipped with a few blackhawk helicopters..........tanks.... ......missles......humvees.... .....sabers..........knives... .......and forks..........

those poor boys wont have a chance..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26590...

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#47151 Jun 16, 2014

Not killer Bees..........not killer terrorists..........not even huge mobs of libroids on a rampage..........

BUT..........

"Swarm of earthquakes in Alaska puzzles scientists"

A swarm no less..........kinda like an infestation.........

so why are scientists puzzled?????????? after all the know all about climate change,,,,i.e. the temp will rise....the oceans will rise......more major storms.........ice melting completely away.......

For goodness sakes......if they know so much about the weather....why are they puzzled by a swarm of earthquakes????/

would they understand 2 or 3 earthquakes??? or maybe just one???

NO-NO-NO..........they must have a swarm in order to NOT understand........

http://news.yahoo.com/swarm-earthquakes-alask...

us do

Carnesville, GA

#47153 Jun 16, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think with the great Obamacare, we'd be number 1. What happened? lol Don't even. Tell ya what. If you get a serious illness, why don't you head on out to some other country. Bet you'll come right back. Your friend was right. If you don't like our healthcare, BYE. You liberals are trying your level best to destroy this country. It's ALL your fault. You are disgusting. You don't DESERVE to live here. Please MOVE to the U.K. or Sweden. PLEASE.
BTW, I've experienced Canada's healthcare and it's a NIGHTMARE. If you haven't participated in it, you have NO IDEA. Your last paragraph is so FULL of IRONY, it's beyond words. rotfl
Again you prove you are not only an idiot, you can't comprehend the English language or common numbers. This is a quote, it shows that this nations health care was horrible long before the affordable care act, the report doesn't cover the less than 1 year the act has been in effect, it does cover the last reporting year plus 2010, 2007, 2006, and 2004 . Its not like were are second or third, we are again LAST. I have friends in Canada who loudly disagree with your claims. I do know one doctor who moved from Canada to Gainesville. so he could DOUBLE his income doing the same amount of work, from 1 million to 2 million a year, those are his numbers not mine. That was 4 years ago, coincidentally the same year my Blue Cross and Blue Shield insurance premiums almost doubled. I also have friends in South American and New Zealand who moved so they could enjoy quality affordable health care for all in their retirement years.

Judging from your other posts your claims of poor care in Canada are just more of you lies due to you mental condition. Or are the results of your cheap and inadequate American insurance policy you tried to use in a foreign country, and the laughed at you, like most of us do.
hoot

Dawsonville, GA

#47154 Jun 17, 2014
a lie wrote:
The latest look at the U.S. health care system compared to other rich countries shows — yet again — that the United States comes in dead last.
Americans spend far more per person on medical care, yet are less healthy than people in 10 other countries. The system is less fair than systems in other rich countries and it’s far less efficient, ranking last of 11 nations, the Commonwealth Fund report reads.
The nonprofit Commonwealth Fund has been publishing its report — based on data from the World Health Organization, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development and its own research — for a decade.
“Among the 11 nations studied in this report — Australia, Canada, France, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States — the U.S. ranks last, as it did in the 2010, 2007, 2006, and 2004 editions,” the report reads.
“Most troubling, the U.S. fails to achieve better health outcomes than the other countries, and as shown in the earlier editions, the U.S. is last or near last on dimensions of access, efficiency, and equity."
The embarrassing reports have been an impetus for health reform in the U.S. including the 2010 Affordable Care Act. Before the issue became a divisive political debate, both Republicans and Democrats agreed strongly on the need for health reform.
Some politicians have held up other countries’ health systems as examples of what they don’t want for the U.S., but the report finds countries with nationalized medical systems outperform the U.S. on all the measures.
“On indicators of efficiency, the U.S. ranks last among the 11 countries, with the U.K. and Sweden ranking first and second, respectively.
CAN"T BE SO, IT MUST BE A LIE, a conservative friend of mine told me it was all lies, just like global warming & the lies about Bush 2.
If all them rednecks think its a lie, its a lie, right?!?!? Now Bigfoot that's another story, that's just a damn fact, my friend seen one in the woods out by his still on a dark and stormy night just last year. Everything else is a lie.
And you would be a fool to believe those lies.
hoot

Dawsonville, GA

#47155 Jun 17, 2014
us do wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you prove you are not only an idiot, you can't comprehend the English language or common numbers. This is a quote, it shows that this nations health care was horrible long before the affordable care act, the report doesn't cover the less than 1 year the act has been in effect, it does cover the last reporting year plus 2010, 2007, 2006, and 2004 . Its not like were are second or third, we are again LAST. I have friends in Canada who loudly disagree with your claims. I do know one doctor who moved from Canada to Gainesville. so he could DOUBLE his income doing the same amount of work, from 1 million to 2 million a year, those are his numbers not mine. That was 4 years ago, coincidentally the same year my Blue Cross and Blue Shield insurance premiums almost doubled. I also have friends in South American and New Zealand who moved so they could enjoy quality affordable health care for all in their retirement years.
Judging from your other posts your claims of poor care in Canada are just more of you lies due to you mental condition. Or are the results of your cheap and inadequate American insurance policy you tried to use in a foreign country, and the laughed at you, like most of us do.
Again your foolish reliance on progressive statistics, cherry picked and cooked down to make a political point betrays you.
hoot

Dawsonville, GA

#47156 Jun 17, 2014
rename wrote:
Bombs AWAY!!!!!!!!!!
"In an email this evening, a veteran publishing source calls the latest Hillary Clinton book, Hard Choices, a memoir of her State Department years, a "bomb." The source is referring to the early but underwhelming sales figures."
Who in their right mind would want to read the rantings of a self-centered, pathological liar?
Those book deals that she and obama got were strictly methods to launder pay offs.
Brought to you by the muslim brotherhood.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#47157 Jun 17, 2014
The real lie is that the LWLD's state that there is a lack of fairness, in everything, yet they cannot define what "fair" is or should be. Their whole agenda is nothing but a pig in a poke, like Obamacare. It does nothing but false promises, and takes a piece of the pie from one, gives it to another, without ever increasing the size of the pie, claiming victory.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#47158 Jun 17, 2014
The quality of care in the America is as good, if not better, than anywhere else. The BS outside of the actual care being provided, is in a sad state of affairs. Obamacare did nothing to change that for the better. In fact, it has made it worse.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#47159 Jun 17, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please quit embarrassing yourself. Please.
-1, I, respectfully, disagree.

These clueless and uneducated posters provide so much useless information and entertainment, it's kind of like watching a "train wreck" in slow motion, especially that poster.

A better analogy might be similar to that old TV commercial:

This is your brain when you use it...

This is your brain when you're a libroid...
WasBushStupid

United States

#47160 Jun 17, 2014
hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in their right mind would want to read the rantings of a self-centered, pathological liar?
Perhaps that a question that all Repuke posters on this topic should ask themselves. Repuke posters call everything that non-Repukes post a lie yet they keep coming here reading and responding.
Then there are those Repuke posters like rename that post here so that they can read their own bile. Bile written so choppy that even repuke can't possible understand.
I mostly just skim over posts to see if the Repukes are staying rabid. Then I make the decision to post enough stuff to stir them up again, or not. It's not fun any more but we have to do it, for America.
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#47161 Jun 17, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>.
Perhaps that a question that all Repuke posters on this topic should ask themselves. Repuke posters call everything that non-Repukes post a lie yet they keep coming here reading and responding.
Then there are those Repuke posters like rename that post here so that they can read their own bile. Bile written so choppy that even repuke can't possible understand.
I mostly just skim over posts to see if the Repukes are staying rabid. Then I make the decision to post enough stuff to stir them up again, or not. It's not fun any more but we have to do it, for America.

Translation.....
I take garbage in....and I spew garbage out......

I'm a garbage creator and compactor....

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#47162 Jun 17, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
I'm not a war strategist & guess what, neither are you. It's my FORMED opinion, Obama withdrawing troops from Iraq has undermined security.

So what are YOU suggesting, that we close every US base around the world & bring ALL soldiers home?
"Obama withdrawing troops from Iraq has undermined security"

So tell us all you know about the host country granting permission and immunity for US Troops to be present. Those troops were withdrawn because of an agreement negotiated between the previous administration and the lawful representatives in Iraq, what do you suggest that Obama should have done.

"So what are YOU suggesting, that we close every US base around the world & bring ALL soldiers home?"

This is a strawman argument, this has never been suggested by me, and those countries in which US Troops are stationed are there because of negotiated agreement.

It is unfortunate what is happening in Iraq, but the eventual division of the country along sectarian lines was a highly likely outcome from our invasion.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47163 Jun 17, 2014
us do wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know TRUTH if it slapped you upside your obviously empty head. Look! Just move. I doubt anyone would honestly care. If you admire other countries and their way of life and healthcare, GO. If this country hasn't been good to you, you aren't needed nor wanted. You have friends who did that. I'm sure they don't mind your innate ignorance. Join them. If Obamacare is so great, why are your vulnerable libroid politicians trying to distance themselves from it in anticipation of the midterms? You obviously don't read very much. If you do, then you have a comprehension problem.
Keep supporting the mistake you voted for. It shows just how much you hate your country.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#47164 Jun 17, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
According to liberal left wing GMA this morning, Obama was warned as early as 2009 what would happen if he withdrew the troops from Iraq. Of course, MR. KNOW IT ALL just wouldn't hear of it. What a disgrace Obama is! I hope this country can SURVIVE the rest of his reign of terror.
By the same token, Bush was warned what would in Iraq, a civil war, sectarian division, endless occupation and he negotiated an exit. Besides weren't you one of the Brainiacs who was complaining a few months ago about all the casualties Obama's continued involvement in Afghanistan was generating - you really are Looney Tunes, go back to Fox and get your talking points.

Location hidden

#47165 Jun 17, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
The real lie is that the LWLD's state that there is a lack of fairness, in everything, yet they cannot define what "fair" is or should be. Their whole agenda is nothing but a pig in a poke, like Obamacare. It does nothing but false promises, and takes a piece of the pie from one, gives it to another, without ever increasing the size of the pie, claiming victory.
AND then they have the audacity to complain about the MEDIA not treating them fairly. The first time I heard that I literally burst out laughing. Can you imagine? They KEEP the media in their pockets and then if one or two derogatory comments are made, the libroids start whining about not being treated fairly. lol They'd never make it if they were on THIS side of the isle. That is why they pout about FOX. It hurts their widdle feedins. rotfl

Location hidden

#47166 Jun 17, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
-1, I, respectfully, disagree.
These clueless and uneducated posters provide so much useless information and entertainment, it's kind of like watching a "train wreck" in slow motion, especially that poster.
A better analogy might be similar to that old TV commercial:
This is your brain when you use it...
This is your brain when you're a libroid...
*laughing* I stand corrected. It IS rather entertaining, isn't it? Some of our more "vocal" libroids having mysteriously disappeared. Can you guess whom I am referring to? Guess he couldn't take the pressure.(Although, I do think he has switched ID's.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) 7 hr Musikologist 4
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Sep 25 Tracey 12
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Sep 23 Ryalsrollin 13
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Sep 18 Wayne white 27
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell (Dec '14) Sep 12 Helpfulcitizen 10
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug '16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug '16 Anonymous 15

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance