Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
WasBushStupid

United States

#47028 Jun 14, 2014
LOL, Bush was so stupid and evil.
.
“The American people, when we pledge our allegiance to the flag, feel renewed respect and love for all it represents,” said George W. Bush in July 2002.“And no authority of government can ever prevent an American from pledging allegiance to this one nation, under God.”(As though “government” was trying to “prevent” rather than promote religion.) This was not long after Bush had used that Pledge (Oct. 12, 2001) to try to get the nation’s schoolchildren behind his “War on Terrorism,” and behind his yet unannounced plans to use 9-11 to attack Iraq.

Stand there with me, kids, and pledge obedience to whatever I, your President, decide to do to smite all this scary evil out there threatening our Homeland. Doesn’t it feel good to all be together, all pledging, all under God?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#47029 Jun 14, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
LOL, Bush was so stupid and evil.
.
“The American people, when we pledge our allegiance to the flag, feel renewed respect and love for all it represents,” said George W. Bush in July 2002.“And no authority of government can ever prevent an American from pledging allegiance to this one nation, under God.”

Doesn’t it feel good to all be together, all pledging, all under God?
Yes.
WasBushStupid

United States

#47030 Jun 14, 2014
"There is not a Musselman (Muslim) alive who would not imagine that he was performing an action pleasing to God and his Holy Prophet by exterminating every Christian on earth, while the Christians are scarcely more tolerant on their side." -- Denis Diderot, Born: October 5, 1713
Died: July 31, 1784
.
Just saying that ain't nothing changed in over 200 years.
WasBushStupid

United States

#47031 Jun 14, 2014
Funny stuff.
.
"A man had been betrayed by his children, by his wife, and by his friends; some disloyal partners had ruined his fortune, and had plunged him into poverty. Pervaded with a profound hatred and contempt for the human race, he left society and took refuge alone in a cave. There, pressing his fists into his eyes, and contemplating a revenge proportional to his grievances, he said: "Evil people! What shall I do to punish them for their injustice and to make them all as unhappy as they deserve? Ah! if it were possible to imagine it -- to intoxicate them with a great fantasy to which they would attach more importance than to their lives, and about which they would never be able to agree!" Instantly he rushed out of thc cave, shouting, "God! God!" Echoes without number repeated around him, "God! God!" This fearful name was carried from pole to pole, and heard everywhere with astonishment. At first men prostrated themselves, then they got up again, asked each other, argued with each other, became bitter, cursed each other, hated each other, cut each other's throats, and the fatal wish of the misanthropist was fulfilled. For such has been in the past, such will be in the future, the story of a being at all times equally important and incomprehensible." -- Denis Diderot
very sad

Carnesville, GA

#47032 Jun 14, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
How's their credibility these days?
Depends where you get your mind made up for you, if its FNC, Beck, Rush or any number of conservative outlets that retain their audience with shock and the occasion truth, the IRS is the devil.

If you just look at what they do on a daily basis they do a good job that nobody is going to like, collecting taxes. Its like a large corporation only difference is every American is a customer, its a huge undertaking. I won't waste you time pointing out the various problems large corporations have had and still have on lots of levels, with a lot less customers and a lot less volume. The IRS is hatted for just doing their jobs. You want to play politics with every issue that's your right, but it is a real problem that's hurting our country!

You or any conservative are nothing but a number and to think otherwise is ridiculous. But pointing fingers and making mountains out of mole hills is just standard operating procedure for Tea Party conservatives, very sad.
very sad and stupid too

Alpharetta, GA

#47033 Jun 14, 2014
^^^

"The IRS is hatted for just doing their jobs."

What kind of hats? Fedora? Fez? Beret? Schoolboy? Trilby? Houndstooth? Baseball cap?

So they wear them at work?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47034 Jun 14, 2014
very sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends where you get your mind made up for you, if its FNC, Beck, Rush or any number of conservative outlets that retain their audience with shock and the occasion truth, the IRS is the devil.
If you just look at what they do on a daily basis they do a good job that nobody is going to like, collecting taxes. Its like a large corporation only difference is every American is a customer, its a huge undertaking. I won't waste you time pointing out the various problems large corporations have had and still have on lots of levels, with a lot less customers and a lot less volume. The IRS is hatted for just doing their jobs. You want to play politics with every issue that's your right, but it is a real problem that's hurting our country!
You or any conservative are nothing but a number and to think otherwise is ridiculous. But pointing fingers and making mountains out of mole hills is just standard operating procedure for Tea Party conservatives, very sad.
YOU are a complete and total idiot. I rest my case. You brainless lunatic lefties MUST be stopped before there is nothing left of this country. OMG....defending the IRS. There is not ENOUGH help for you. Not NEARLY enough.
todd

Blairsville, GA

#47035 Jun 15, 2014
Obama all the way

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#47036 Jun 15, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
.
They get all brave as a group then they start ruining the lives and rights of others that don't agree with them.
.
Great description of the LWLD's.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#47037 Jun 15, 2014
very sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends where you get your mind made up for you, if its FNC, Beck, Rush or any number of conservative outlets that retain their audience with shock and the occasion truth, the IRS is the devil.
If you just look at what they do on a daily basis they do a good job that nobody is going to like, collecting taxes. Its like a large corporation only difference is every American is a customer, its a huge undertaking. I won't waste you time pointing out the various problems large corporations have had and still have on lots of levels, with a lot less customers and a lot less volume. The IRS is hatted for just doing their jobs. You want to play politics with every issue that's your right, but it is a real problem that's hurting our country!
You or any conservative are nothing but a number and to think otherwise is ridiculous. But pointing fingers and making mountains out of mole hills is just standard operating procedure for Tea Party conservatives, very sad.
The real issue is the total lack of credibility in the IRS. The IRS is not supposed to have any political involvement at any level. That is the problem.
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#47038 Jun 15, 2014


Video of a cross eyed Hillary while telling lies..........




AnybodyButDeal

United States

#47039 Jun 15, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS is not supposed to have any political involvement at any level. That is the problem.
.
Neither was the Georgia Lottery but your REPUBLICAN Goober Nathan Deal changed that.
.
WasBushStupid

United States

#47040 Jun 15, 2014
Bad news for America, just say no:
.
"Bush has a ready network of donors who supported his brother and father, both former presidents; one donor said that a core group of past Bush donors "can't wait to get the band back together.""
.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-gop-donor...
WasBushStupid

United States

#47041 Jun 15, 2014
"Ray Washburne, a major Romney bundler who is now the Republican National Committee's finance chairman, says every room of donors greets him with queries about who the GOP nominee will be in 2016. He says he often urges them to not to "take their eye off the prize — and the prize is winning the Senate.""
.
Translation: Things don't look good for the fractured GOP in 2016 so let's get the Senate if we can and then worry about finding someone for 2016 with whom we can fool the public like we did with Bush.
.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#47042 Jun 15, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Neither was the Georgia Lottery but your REPUBLICAN Goober Nathan Deal changed that.
.
Explain.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#47043 Jun 15, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
"Ray Washburne, a major Romney bundler who is now the Republican National Committee's finance chairman, says every room of donors greets him with queries about who the GOP nominee will be in 2016. He says he often urges them to not to "take their eye off the prize — and the prize is winning the Senate.""
.
Translation: Things don't look good for the fractured GOP in 2016 so let's get the Senate if we can and then worry about finding someone for 2016 with whom we can fool the public like we did with Bush.
.
More accurate translation: taking the Senate is the first step in stopping/reversing Obama's disastrous policies. We cannot let him continue to enjoy a Senate that has a dictatorial Harry Reid treating it as his personal feifdom.
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#47044 Jun 15, 2014
rename wrote:
Video of a cross eyed Hillary while telling lies..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rragm9MCjmEXX
Spit my coffee everywhere. Lol
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#47045 Jun 15, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain.
.
If you followed Goober Deal then no explanation would be needed. The director of the Georgia Lottery was supposed to be filled by qualification rather than a political appointment. Ask why Goober Deal pushed so hard to get his political buddy Debbie Dlugolenski Alford the GLC director job. Perhaps you might also ask Jason Carter why his campaign is making the lottery education funds a issue. Goober Deal had and has ethic issues so he pulled the teeth of the ethics agency in Georgia.
.
Under Goober Deal the GLC now has control over thousands of video machines in stores spread all over Georgia. Also the GLC has a lock on any gaming such as horse racing.
.
I expect to hear of some major lottery scandal anytime, now.
.
Disclaimer, I knew or know little about Carter other than his brief TV ads that appear to be honest. On the other hand there are very, very, very few pro-Deal ads telling us why we should vote for Deal who REFUSED to debate in the primary. Instead we see QUESTIONABLE ads that tell us why Carter is "Wrong for Georgia".
.
"She was hired a week after Deal's chief budget official, Debbie Dlugolenski Alford, became head of the Georgia Lottery. One member of the Lottery Board quit, saying that Deal compromised the selection process by pushing Alford for the job."
.
http://www.peachpundit.com/2012/08/12/the-fiv...
.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/former-l...
.
http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2012/no...
.
"The Georgia Lottery Corp. board of directors on Thursday announced that Debbie Dlugolenski Alford will be the new president and CEO of the Georgia Lottery....

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2012-10-...
.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-regional-g...
.
http://gareport.com/story/2012/10/26/dlugolen...
.
clinton

Carnesville, GA

#47046 Jun 15, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a complete and total idiot. I rest my case. You brainless lunatic lefties MUST be stopped before there is nothing left of this country. OMG....defending the IRS. There is not ENOUGH help for you. Not NEARLY enough.
You just don't get it, do you. The government devils are out to get you, a laughable position.

You are nothing more than a ratings number for all the whako web sites, radio and TV shows who supply you with your moronic viewpoints. Problem is that's why they exist in the first place, to give you what you want. And they do a great job as the profits from such ventures shows. The real political power is and has always been money. And they are meeting to decide who the next Republican Presidential candidate will be, and you are not invited.

ARK CITY, Utah—The wealthy, well-connected donors who raised more than $1 billion for Mitt Romney in 2012 are looking for somebody—anybody—who is capable of beating Hillary Clinton.

About 300 of the 2012 Republican presidential nominee's most influential supporters gathered at a luxury resort in the Rocky Mountains this weekend to rub elbows with potential 2016 presidential candidates.

But the cloudless sky outside belied the quiet anxiety and confusion indoors: Six months from the unofficial start of the next presidential campaign, is there anyone in the Republican Party who could take on Clinton?
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#47047 Jun 15, 2014
.
No Deal. Bad Deal. Raw Deal. Crooked Deal. The jig is up.
.
When Deal decided to run for governor, he brought his unethical behavior with him. But when Stacey Kalberman, the state’s Ethics Commission Director, began to look into the ethics of Deal’s 2010 campaign, Deal cut her salary by a third and fired her deputy in retribution for doing her job. For that, Kalberman won a $700,000 judgment—paid for not by Deal himself, but by taxpayers. The total cost to Georgia taxpayers is $1.15 million.- See more at: http://bettergeorgia.com/content/nathan-deals...
.
"Nathan Deal's failures and scandals"
Public records show Deal’s taxpayer-funded staff worked on the personal business deal and also show the company that is responsible for Deal’s rags-to-riches story owes the state of Georgia nearly $74 million in back taxes and penalties.- See more at: http://bettergeorgia.com/content/nathan-deals... ;

http://bettergeorgia.com/content/nathan-deals...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Camden commissioners hear again from opponents ... 23 hr LYAO 4
Looking for Brian flanders Sat Truth 1
Looking Sat Truth 1
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) May 26 Musikologist 5
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) May 20 elderly abuse 34
Poll Glynn/Brantley Sex...Whats Hot!???? (Jan '10) May 19 Farrell Landon 30
Matt Jordan and Scott Hennig should resign!!! (Mar '11) May 16 A little Birdy says 23

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages