Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Obamas fault

Hiawassee, GA

#46961 Jun 13, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know and why do you care?
On this upcoming Father's Day, YOU really need to thank all conservatives who are trying to save this great county from you lunatic, society destroying liberals. You are welcome.
Just another thing conservative' blame Obama for: According to Boehner, Cantor's defeat was the fault of Obama's failure to engage with Republicans:

Republicans NEVER do any wrong, don't believe me, just ask someone who claims to be a conservative.

But I can't help wondering where this country would be without the Afghanistan conflict, or the conflict in Iraq, or the "Great Recession". Hard to believe that all of those things were started by a conservative Republican., its all supposed to be Obamas fault, right??

Who are the REAL lunatics??? Its got to be you and all your clueless friends, and I am sure that's also Obamas fault.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46962 Jun 13, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Insert "destroyed" in place of "lost".
Oh, how DARE you even SUGGEST such a thing!(imagine a sarcasm laden tone)

Location hidden

#46963 Jun 13, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
….
I didn't know having little, if any, integrity was a health issue...
:)
True, apparently it's standard practice to remove any residual bits that may remain upon running for the first time as a Democrat.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46964 Jun 13, 2014
Obamas fault wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another thing conservative' blame Obama for: According to Boehner, Cantor's defeat was the fault of Obama's failure to engage with Republicans:
Republicans NEVER do any wrong, don't believe me, just ask someone who claims to be a conservative.
But I can't help wondering where this country would be without the Afghanistan conflict, or the conflict in Iraq, or the "Great Recession". Hard to believe that all of those things were started by a conservative Republican., its all supposed to be Obamas fault, right??
Who are the REAL lunatics??? Its got to be you and all your clueless friends, and I am sure that's also Obamas fault.
Republicans AREN'T responsible for all of the political correctness crap that has RUINED this country. You libroids are TOTALLY and 100% to blame. THAT is WHY you are called liberals. Anything goes in your book. Well, congratulations. Your mission is just about accomplished. You are destroying yourselves(you idiots) along with everyone else. THANKS.
Just keep defending the systematic destruction and dismantling of our country. YOU liberals are to blame for it ALL. When you all look around at the crime, the children running wild and the inept parents, thank yourselves. Look at yourself in the mirror and congratulate yourself for destroying the American dream.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46965 Jun 13, 2014
Obamas fault wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I can TELL you where we would be without the issues you listed. We would be right where we are now because all of you ignorant, gullible libroids just wanted to be so politically correct and elect a person who happened be black and didn't have ONE CLUE about leading this country. Ohhhhhhhhh, let's make history! Well, congratulations. You've made history alright. The social experiment has failed, but let's not admit it. Let's cover for it. Before you waste your breath on calling me racist, let me tell you that I DON"T CARE. If it comes to the point where I have to choose between defending this country or calling out the first black president, well, guess what????? I DON"T CARE. Political correctness be damned. There are MANY intelligent black people with experience that I would vote for in a minute, but that IDIOT that fed you gullible libroids a load has just about RUINED this country. None of you have an OUNCE of integrity who support what he is doing.
And another thing. The IRS losing Lerners emails? REALLY??? Now, go ahead. Defend that. Prove your lack of integrity.
billy

Carnesville, GA

#46966 Jun 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, apparently it's standard practice to remove any residual bits that may remain upon running for the first time as a Democrat.
Dumb and Dumber meet and agree!!!, What a surprise, and together yall can adopt children to mold in your images. They can grow up and have mediocre jobs at Wal-Mart, grow old, draw social security and get Medicare for free. They can then sit around the trailer and bitch about all the lazy bums who don't work, while they don't work and live of the gubment , just like mom and dad.
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46967 Jun 13, 2014
I'm not reporting this as fact, I'll ask, has one of the Gitmo prisoners, Mohammad Fazi already joined the fight in Iraq? A few websites have posted grisly photos of him with several human heads. Has it been photoshopped? As gruesome as the terror being inflicted on these people is, I certainly hope it's not this man. If true, it's over for Obama & his security team. This could be untrue, just asking. We may never know.
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46968 Jun 13, 2014
It may or may not be true, now the websites are removing the article & photo. One being a reputable site several of us have posted links from. Just not sure what to make of it. It was there, poof, it's gone.

Location hidden

#46969 Jun 13, 2014
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb and Dumber meet and agree!!!, What a surprise, and together yall can adopt children to mold in your images. They can grow up and have mediocre jobs at Wal-Mart, grow old, draw social security and get Medicare for free. They can then sit around the trailer and bitch about all the lazy bums who don't work, while they don't work and live of the gubment , just like mom and dad.
Can't y'all come up with anything original? When you have nothing of substance with which to argue against our posts you claim we work at Wal-Mart (which just reeks of elitism), claim we live in trailers (more elitism), accuse us of collecting SS and Medicare (which, guess what genius, is funded by contributions from our paychecks).
And why would you object if we DID "live of(sic) the gubment", isn't that the Democrat way?

If you're under some delusion these posts hurt our wittle feelings, think again. If just proves we've gotten the best of you in an argument…again.
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#46970 Jun 14, 2014

Answer for liberal hyperbole..........

"Even if the Las Vegas shooters were right-wing “anti-government” types, we still need to know one basic fact: the number of deadly acts of “far-right” anti-government extremism is fewer than one a year over 23 years.

It is patently absurd to represent millions of Americans by extreme cases, and this type of false inductive reasoning is rejected in serious research. Nonetheless, the news media grab onto extreme cases and hold them up as representative of decent, hard-working Americans.

Getting killed by a far right extremist is about as likely to happen to an American as getting killed by a bee sting – which has odds of around 25,000,000:1. Maybe the Department of Justice and Homeland Security should look into the threats posed by angry “far-right” bees in the United States?"

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/147235-17-thi...

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#46971 Jun 14, 2014

"Obama: I Need Several Days to Decide What to Do About Iraq"

Bur first I must play a round of Golf..........feed Bo and take out the trash..........

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-iraq-s...

rename

Nicholasville, KY

#46972 Jun 14, 2014

"Hillary Avoids the Press: I Have 'Deal' Not to Answer Questions"

So who is the deal with??????????

Council of foreign relations.........the same group that has input on foreign affairs and U. S. foreign policy..........

We see how that has worked out for the Obama admin..........falling to pieces..........

Hillary the born Liar..........prefers no questions..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

big deal

Carnesville, GA

#46973 Jun 14, 2014
rename wrote:
Answer for liberal hyperbole..........
"Even if the Las Vegas shooters were right-wing “anti-government” types, we still need to know one basic fact: the number of deadly acts of “far-right” anti-government extremism is fewer than one a year over 23 years.
It is patently absurd to represent millions of Americans by extreme cases, and this type of false inductive reasoning is rejected in serious research. Nonetheless, the news media grab onto extreme cases and hold them up as representative of decent, hard-working Americans.
Getting killed by a far right extremist is about as likely to happen to an American as getting killed by a bee sting – which has odds of around 25,000,000:1. Maybe the Department of Justice and Homeland Security should look into the threats posed by angry “far-right” bees in the United States?"
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/147235-17-thi...
You silly boy, again you seem to completely miss the point, as does you source. Far right extremists in this country are the ONLY ones who resort to KILLING. And the group is growing and getting crazier every day. Your source also states that we have ONLY had had 368 individuals KILLED between 1990 and 2013 by far right extremists.

Again I must emphasize that the group is growing and getting crazier every day, you are evidence of that. Its also interesting that neither YOU or your source doesn't consider 368 souls killed in American by right wing extremists a big deal, it is a VERY big deal!!!
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#46974 Jun 14, 2014

"Melinda Gates, of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, has announced that her international family planning foundation will no longer fund abortion because she believes abortion and family planning have become “conflated.”"

Well heck..........Planned Deathhood conflated the two..........and Ms Gates is just now seeing this??????????

Maybe her and Bill are only smart in the Tech world..........but dumb smucks in the political world..........

The best part is their money will NO longer kill babies..........

Perhaps Ms Gates should get back to her roots of catholicism and step down from political statements..........

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#46975 Jun 14, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary's in trouble, I don't think she'll run. IF she decides to run, she best suit up in her best armour, she's going to take a beating, for many reasons, some of which you've mentioned. She has no list of achievements & successes, as a NY senator or SOS. She's already stated one reason she may not run, hasn't been born yet. She says it also depends on the book tour success, I think she's seeing, even hard core fans aren't circling blocks for an autographed copy. Why would she want to relive, all she's saying in interviews is the past & she never thinks about?? She doesn't determine what voters & critics will discuss & rehash, she knows that. Especially after she's already been defeated once. I could be wrong... I think she'll choose giving speeches & family time over another loss.
Hillary will not run unless the Democrats win the HOR, and maintain the Senate.
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#46976 Jun 14, 2014
big deal wrote:
<quoted text>
You silly boy, again you seem to completely miss the point, as does you source. Far right extremists in this country are the ONLY ones who resort to KILLING. And the group is growing and getting crazier every day. Your source also states that we have ONLY had had 368 individuals KILLED between 1990 and 2013 by far right extremists.
Again I must emphasize that the group is growing and getting crazier every day, you are evidence of that. Its also interesting that neither YOU or your source doesn't consider 368 souls killed in American by right wing extremists a big deal, it is a VERY big deal!!!

you now have less than 11 months to live dummy..........

Course you aint got sense to get a physical checkout by the doctor.......or perhaps your doctor is missing that disease that is invading your body..........

Either way.....you will join the dead soon unless you get some second opinions.......

Draketown, GA

#46977 Jun 14, 2014
Obamas fault wrote:
<quoted text>
The real lunatics are the ones that let "social issues" dictate policy over private institutions.
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#46978 Jun 14, 2014

Will Rino Boehner listen to King..........

Conservatives are fed up with rino repubs..........

"On Thursday, Rep. Steve King (R-IA) called on House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) to delay the House GOP leadership elections so House Republicans can elect leaders who better represent the will of the conservative voters that ousted House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) in Tuesday's primary for embracing amnesty legislation."

Draketown, GA

#46979 Jun 14, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, how DARE you even SUGGEST such a thing!(imagine a sarcasm laden tone)
Because the IRS doesn't "lose" records, it's their most important function for the cause.
rename

Nicholasville, KY

#46980 Jun 14, 2014

"Report: Far More People Killed In Chicago Than In All Mass Shootings Combined

But hey..........mass shootings get face time with the media for the libroids..........who care little about the death rate in the cities..........libroids only have bleeding hearts for the big stories..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Sun Tracey 12
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Sep 23 Ryalsrollin 13
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Sep 18 Wayne white 27
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell (Dec '14) Sep 12 Helpfulcitizen 10
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug '16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug '16 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug '16 Justice for Jerrod 102

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages