Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
WasBushStupid

United States

#46946 Jun 13, 2014
Illegal alien problem? I wonder how we could or if we could somehow divert these illegal aliens from South America to the Middle East?
Maybe give them a foot in the door to legal status by stepping up their US military enlistment?
I don't know. Just trying to figure something out.
Another problem that we must worry about is Republicans hanging around the border to pick up these alien kids coming in alone. Republicans will try to take a few each. Then they would take them home, set them up in the basements and train them to be free servant labor. Just saying.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46947 Jun 13, 2014
I am still not convinced Hillary is running for Pres. If she gets the slightest idea she could lose, there is no way she is taking the chance. Suddenly there will be some health issue that will preclude her running. But I almost hope she does run. There is so much ammunition out there to question both her judgment and that much vaunted intelligence.

No one on the Left can come up with one accomplishment under her tenure as Sec of State.

Just what has she accomplished …on her own.

Her claim of "a vast right wing conspiracy" when all Bill's philandering came to light.

Her claim when touring Nepal that she was named for Edmund Hillary because her parents were so impressed with his accomplishment. Too bad he didn't reach the summit until 6 years after Hillary was born. Is this earth shattering, of course not, but why in the world lie about something so stupid and easily debunked.

The "reset" button and translation nonsense.

Her "dead broke" comment - just how out of touch is she and just how stupid does she think the American people are?

Her "dodging sniper fire" lie.

Her role as the driving force in the "travel gate" scandal that showed she was perfectly agreeable to using the FBI to smear people in order to deliver the travel office contract to cronies.

But it is probably all moot anyway, with her plunging poll numbers, I simply don't believe she will open herself up to that potential for defeat.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46948 Jun 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
I am still not convinced Hillary is running for Pres.
Well duh. No one yet knows for sure. As a gambler I would bet that she doesn't run just for the sake of the possible good odds. Her Vegas odds to become president are currently running at 2-1 so her odds of NOT running must be awesome. A $100 wager that she does not run may return as much as $5000. I love long shot wagers.
Current odds to win the election are:
Clinton, 2-1;
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., 6-1;
former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, 9-1;
Christie, 10-1;
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, 12-1;
and Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., 16-1
WasBushStupid

United States

#46949 Jun 13, 2014
Romoney flaps his lips but says nothing that gives rise to any idea that he would know what to do. Just another Republican lip bashing PRESIDENT Obama but giving no solution. The Taliban WILL NOT BE DEFEATED anywhere in the Middle East. You may beat them back but they just breed more and regroup.
"Mitt Romney slams leadership of Clinton, Obama at donor meeting
“Jihadism and extremism are surging and on the rise in the Middle East and Africa. The Taliban is not defeated in Afghanistan,” Romney said as he spoke to his former donors in a theater-in-the-round setting.“And tragically, all that we fought for in Iraq, all that 4,500 American lives were shed to gain, is on the cusp of vanishing.”- Romoney

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46950 Jun 13, 2014
Obama's Critical Negligence in Iran. "He didn't end the war, he started it."
Who didn't see THIS coming?
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/380344/...
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#46951 Jun 13, 2014
You folks should reconsider changing the name of this particular topic, to "The One Uppers Club". have a nice weekend.:D

Location hidden

#46952 Jun 13, 2014
New Poll: Obama as unpopular as George W. was.
Who would have imagined.......

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#46953 Jun 13, 2014
Synergy wrote:
New Poll: Obama as unpopular as George W. was.
Who would have imagined.......
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Hey at least you admit that George W. was unpopular... you must not have started hitting the bottle heavily yet. That's strange being that it's a Friday, usually you're falling down drunk by now.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#46954 Jun 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
I am still not convinced Hillary is running for Pres. If she gets the slightest idea she could lose, there is no way she is taking the chance. Suddenly there will be some health issue that will preclude her running. But I almost hope she does run. There is so much ammunition out there to question both her judgment and that much vaunted intelligence.
No one on the Left can come up with one accomplishment under her tenure as Sec of State.
Her claim of "a vast right wing conspiracy" when all Bill's philandering came to light.
Her claim when touring Nepal that she was named for Edmund Hillary because her parents were so impressed with his accomplishment. Too bad he didn't reach the summit until 6 years after Hillary was born. Is this earth shattering, of course not, but why in the world lie about something so stupid and easily debunked.
Her "dead broke" comment - just how out of touch is she and just how stupid does she think the American people are?
Her role as the driving force in the "travel gate" scandal that showed she was perfectly agreeable to using the FBI to smear people in order to deliver the travel office contract to cronies.
But it is probably all moot anyway, with her plunging poll numbers, I simply don't believe she will open herself up to that potential for defeat.
+1

"If she gets the slightest idea she could lose, there is no way she is taking the chance. Suddenly there will be some health issue that will preclude her running."

I didn't know having little, if any, integrity was a health issue...

:)
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46955 Jun 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
Hillary's in trouble, I don't think she'll run. IF she decides to run, she best suit up in her best armour, she's going to take a beating, for many reasons, some of which you've mentioned. She has no list of achievements & successes, as a NY senator or SOS. She's already stated one reason she may not run, hasn't been born yet. She says it also depends on the book tour success, I think she's seeing, even hard core fans aren't circling blocks for an autographed copy. Why would she want to relive, all she's saying in interviews is the past & she never thinks about?? She doesn't determine what voters & critics will discuss & rehash, she knows that. Especially after she's already been defeated once. I could be wrong... I think she'll choose giving speeches & family time over another loss.

Location hidden

#46956 Jun 13, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey at least you admit that George W. was unpopular... you must not have started hitting the bottle heavily yet. That's strange being that it's a Friday, usually you're falling down drunk by now.
Heeeeeey, Sick Man. I never denied that he was unpopular. I think that was obvious.
You certainly are obsessed with alcohol. Sounds more as if you are projecting. Hmmm.....

Location hidden

#46957 Jun 13, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, it MUST be crushing for you to read that YOUR HERO is JUST as unpopular. I laugh every time I think of how gullible you libroids were/are and how the conservatives were/are 100% correct about Obama from the get go. How COULD you libroids have been so collectively DUMB. ROTFL
"Hope and Change". "Hope and Change". "Hope and Change". lololololololololol

You libroids are completely responsible for the downfall of our society. You'll be stopped. THANKS, LIBROIDS.

Location hidden

#46959 Jun 13, 2014
I am SO stunned to hear that the IRS has lost two years of Lois Lerner emails that just happen to cover the critical time that conservative groups were targeted. Ooops.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46960 Jun 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
I am SO stunned to hear that the IRS has lost two years of Lois Lerner emails that just happen to cover the critical time that conservative groups were targeted. Ooops.
Insert "destroyed" in place of "lost".
Obamas fault

Hiawassee, GA

#46961 Jun 13, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know and why do you care?
On this upcoming Father's Day, YOU really need to thank all conservatives who are trying to save this great county from you lunatic, society destroying liberals. You are welcome.
Just another thing conservative' blame Obama for: According to Boehner, Cantor's defeat was the fault of Obama's failure to engage with Republicans:

Republicans NEVER do any wrong, don't believe me, just ask someone who claims to be a conservative.

But I can't help wondering where this country would be without the Afghanistan conflict, or the conflict in Iraq, or the "Great Recession". Hard to believe that all of those things were started by a conservative Republican., its all supposed to be Obamas fault, right??

Who are the REAL lunatics??? Its got to be you and all your clueless friends, and I am sure that's also Obamas fault.

Location hidden

#46962 Jun 13, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Insert "destroyed" in place of "lost".
Oh, how DARE you even SUGGEST such a thing!(imagine a sarcasm laden tone)

Location hidden

#46963 Jun 13, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
….
I didn't know having little, if any, integrity was a health issue...
:)
True, apparently it's standard practice to remove any residual bits that may remain upon running for the first time as a Democrat.

Location hidden

#46964 Jun 13, 2014
Obamas fault wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another thing conservative' blame Obama for: According to Boehner, Cantor's defeat was the fault of Obama's failure to engage with Republicans:
Republicans NEVER do any wrong, don't believe me, just ask someone who claims to be a conservative.
But I can't help wondering where this country would be without the Afghanistan conflict, or the conflict in Iraq, or the "Great Recession". Hard to believe that all of those things were started by a conservative Republican., its all supposed to be Obamas fault, right??
Who are the REAL lunatics??? Its got to be you and all your clueless friends, and I am sure that's also Obamas fault.
Republicans AREN'T responsible for all of the political correctness crap that has RUINED this country. You libroids are TOTALLY and 100% to blame. THAT is WHY you are called liberals. Anything goes in your book. Well, congratulations. Your mission is just about accomplished. You are destroying yourselves(you idiots) along with everyone else. THANKS.
Just keep defending the systematic destruction and dismantling of our country. YOU liberals are to blame for it ALL. When you all look around at the crime, the children running wild and the inept parents, thank yourselves. Look at yourself in the mirror and congratulate yourself for destroying the American dream.

Location hidden

#46965 Jun 13, 2014
Obamas fault wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I can TELL you where we would be without the issues you listed. We would be right where we are now because all of you ignorant, gullible libroids just wanted to be so politically correct and elect a person who happened be black and didn't have ONE CLUE about leading this country. Ohhhhhhhhh, let's make history! Well, congratulations. You've made history alright. The social experiment has failed, but let's not admit it. Let's cover for it. Before you waste your breath on calling me racist, let me tell you that I DON"T CARE. If it comes to the point where I have to choose between defending this country or calling out the first black president, well, guess what????? I DON"T CARE. Political correctness be damned. There are MANY intelligent black people with experience that I would vote for in a minute, but that IDIOT that fed you gullible libroids a load has just about RUINED this country. None of you have an OUNCE of integrity who support what he is doing.
And another thing. The IRS losing Lerners emails? REALLY??? Now, go ahead. Defend that. Prove your lack of integrity.
billy

Carnesville, GA

#46966 Jun 13, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, apparently it's standard practice to remove any residual bits that may remain upon running for the first time as a Democrat.
Dumb and Dumber meet and agree!!!, What a surprise, and together yall can adopt children to mold in your images. They can grow up and have mediocre jobs at Wal-Mart, grow old, draw social security and get Medicare for free. They can then sit around the trailer and bitch about all the lazy bums who don't work, while they don't work and live of the gubment , just like mom and dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Nov 25 Timbob1961 57
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Nov 22 StayThirsty 3
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking (May '17) Aug '17 Truth 10

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages