Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Comments (Page 225)

Showing posts 4,481 - 4,500 of47,546
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Glorya

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it! Bush hasn't been president in over 4 years. Time to keep an eye on the new guy.
I was NEVER into it. You stand guard, BIG DOG!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it! Bush hasn't been president in over 4 years. Time to keep an eye on the new guy.
That's NEVER going to happen. It's a habit. It's easy. Obama doesn't take responsibility for anything that doesn't make him look like a messiah and his minions fall right in behind him. The guy has it made. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> I was NEVER into it. You stand guard, BIG DOG!
It gives me a sore neck looking behind me all the time. Time to look at what is going on in front off us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a boring a$$ rerun of Hannity. I said we all were to blame.
BTW, OMTE...Which of the lies that I listed Obama has told is NOT something he said that then flip flopped on? In other words, which of the lies is not a lie?
Glorya

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It gives me a sore neck looking behind me all the time. Time to look at what is going on in front off us.
I know a really good chiropractor.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a really good chiropractor.
I don't need one as looking behind me where I have been is a waste of time. I now look ahead of me seeing what is going on now and what may be coming. Do you cross the street looking behind you?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need one as looking behind me where I have been is a waste of time. I now look ahead of me seeing what is going on now and what may be coming. Do you cross the street looking behind you?
A man has to know where he's been, in order to know where to go.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that and then you proceded to glorify Obama. So, perhaps YOU might be the boring a$$. BTW, why did you change your id?
I was posting on another topic about who should be sheriff in my home town. I just forgot to change my title back. I didn't glorify Obama. I was only saying we should respect the president.
Glorya

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? I do friggin 360 turns all the time, I'm a woman, always on the look out for pervs. I would simply AMAZE you in a mall parking lot.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
A man has to know where he's been, in order to know where to go.

True, and we have been told and are being told where we have been but nobody is looking ahead. Enough of this looking behind us. I think we have that one figured out. Lets just not keep making the same mistakes ahead of us.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> Are you for real? I do friggin 360 turns all the time, I'm a woman, always on the look out for pervs. I would simply AMAZE you in a mall parking lot.
Believe me lady you amaze me now!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> Throw Che out and read the book on the fair tax.
if it's okay with you,big dave,then I think I will decide what I choose to read.it's fine with me if you do the same.or do you think we should have a good old 'book burning' 1930's Nazi style?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I was posting on another topic about who should be sheriff in my home town. I just forgot to change my title back. I didn't glorify Obama. I was only saying we should respect the president.
The Office of the President and the title should be respected. Respect of an individual must be earned. I do not believe the man currently holding the office of President is worthy of respect and I think he has shown his disrespect of the office and this country by his words and his actions. I'm not trying to start a fight, I am simply stating my opinion - knowing that you would disagree vehemently.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, OMTE...Which of the lies that I listed Obama has told is NOT something he said that then flip flopped on? In other words, which of the lies is not a lie?
Lie is to harsh of word. I think he had big plans and had no idea just how screwed up it was before he took office or that he would be blocked at every turn out of spite.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I was posting on another topic about who should be sheriff in my home town. I just forgot to change my title back. I didn't glorify Obama. I was only saying we should respect the president.
Not trying to butt in, but the president is only a man. Many men deserve respect and many do not. I look at it the military way. You may not respect the man that is wearing the rank but you respect the rank. The same goes for the president. You still say, Yes Sir! But that does not mean I respect him as a man.
Possum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> Throw Che out and read the book on the fair tax.
Forget the fair tax I like the NO TAX!!!!Bring back tariffs to finance the government it worked for the first 150 years of our country!!It will also protect our markets!!!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guevara was nothing more than a murdering communist revolutionary. Now is the time to think for yourself. You know what his plans were. Why is that plan being carried out now as you say by our country? Then just who is running this country and are they trying to destroy us? A very valid and thoughtful question. Think about that one for awhile.
how bout I just let you do all the thinking.you seem to be sooooo good at it!

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>if it's okay with you,big dave,then I think I will decide what I choose to read.it's fine with me if you do the same.or do you think we should have a good old 'book burning' 1930's Nazi style?
My aren't we sensitive tonight? I think you can read or burn any book that you wish. I guess I will have to be more careful to always put lol behind some of my stuff. My fault I guess. I have been told I do have a very dry sense of humor. In fact I have been told that I was not funny at all. Oh well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

OMTE wrote:
I respect the office, but I da*n sure don't respect Obama. He has to earn it and he hasn't earned mine.
Also, I didn't repeat anything from Hannity. Your insult was not necessary. I was relying on my memory. I had to double check on a couple of the lies I listed and they checked out.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>how bout I just let you do all the thinking.you seem to be sooooo good at it!
No! It is your assignment. I just asked you a fair question about the statements that you made about what you had just read in the book and your thoughts on it. I actually thought that you had made some good points and would expand on your thoughts. Don't come back at me with that crap. Answer the question. Don't run from it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,481 - 4,500 of47,546
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 12 min Dasz 2,037
Dukes of Iron MC Wed Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
What happened to Kim Devore Jun 29 Curious 1
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun 21 Shining Electron 1
More black on white crime (Aug '13) Jun 18 samnammit 13
Birth mothers who answered ads / Gittleman aka ... Jun 18 joanNYadoptees 1
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jun 16 Barbara 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••