Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46646 Jun 11, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may "beg to differ", but facts are facts.
Why is it that those on the Left arguing for gun control love to try and make it personal and state things like "Maybe one day someone you love will be killed by a nut with a gun." Reminds me of when Alec Baldwin talked about stoning a congressman to death and then stoning "their wives and children". Or when Nina Totenberg wished AIDS on Jesse Helms' grandchildren. I would neither wish, nor speculate on anything so tragic.
Liberals are immature. We all know that.

United States

#46647 Jun 11, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
For example, let's use Obama's voting record as an example. When he DID vote, most of the time he voted PRESENT. lol
On a more serious note, if those congressmen want to go rogue and vote against what their constituents want, they might want to pack a few things before the next election. Cantor is a prime example of that happening.
That's how it's supposed to work you're arguing with yourself.

All I said is that it's not written down. It's certainly not spelled out in the constitution. The reason that I even bring it up is that on numerous occasions I have heard conservatives going on about how congresspersons are obliged to vote the "will of their constituents". They are not. And history is chock full of occasions when they haven't. Sometimes they pay a price and sometimes they don't. It is not their "JOB". Is that simple enough for you or should I write it in block letters in crayon?
WasBushStupid

United States

#46648 Jun 11, 2014
"Paula Deen Is Getting Her Own Network, Y'all!"
The only thing this witch(-w+b) should be getting is a one-way ticket to the pound for Republican dogs.
Okay, my bad, she does look more like Miss Piggy than a barker but she does bark.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46649 Jun 11, 2014
Eric Cantor loses and Republicans don't know what to do now. It's funny watching Bush's party fight within. Losers.
Will it change anything to the better? No.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46650 Jun 11, 2014
Lindsey Graham, gay or closet heterosexual?
Lindsey Graham, gay hypocrite or straight hypocrite?
It's time to put this one in one pile or another.
"Graham is a queer duck. Hes what I like to call a closet heterosexual: Somehow who avers to being straight, but does so in such a diminutive, and odd, manner so as to lack all credibility."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03...
http://americablog.com/2013/05/is-lindsey-gra...
http://voices.yahoo.com/is-lindsey-graham-gay...
https://www.google.com/search...
WasBushStupid

United States

#46651 Jun 11, 2014
"Ron Goldman's dad: 20 years after O.J. Simpson saga, grief 'is like yesterday'"
I have always wondered if Ron was not playing both OJ and Nicole Brown Simpson. OJ got jealous of Ron seeing Nicole more than he did OJ.
http://www.today.com/news/ron-goldmans-dad-20...
WasBushStupid

United States

#46652 Jun 11, 2014
"Trucker in Tracy Morgan crash to appear in court amid sleep-deprivation reports"
Walmart, the dream company of Republicans.
Walmart hates workers.
Walmart hates unions.
Walmart overworks employees and then cheats the worker.
Walmart does not pay taxes in many states, such as Alabama.

United States

#46653 Jun 11, 2014
Cantor has always been an arrogant POS. Never could stand him, glad he's gone. The tea puppeteer will be low man on the totem pole and when he shows his true wacko colors will stay there or get defeated in a general later on.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#46654 Jun 11, 2014
I'd like to see the U.S. allow hand grenades to be legal. The only people killing others with hand grenades would be criminals, therefore, we can't blame the hand grenades. And after all, criminals could get hand grenades illegally anyways.
And, yes, there are legitimate uses of hand grenades... some people like to target practice with guns, some like to blow up old cars and refrigerators in their back yards. There's nothing in the Constitution which prohibits that, right? It's got to be our God-given right to blow up stuff on our own property.
And hey, if everyone had a hand grenade it would be a deterrent against those bad people using hand grenades to kill.

United States

#46655 Jun 11, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
I'd like to see the U.S. allow hand grenades to be legal. The only people killing others with hand grenades would be criminals, therefore, we can't blame the hand grenades. And after all, criminals could get hand grenades illegally anyways.
And, yes, there are legitimate uses of hand grenades... some people like to target practice with guns, some like to blow up old cars and refrigerators in their back yards. There's nothing in the Constitution which prohibits that, right? It's got to be our God-given right to blow up stuff on our own property.
And hey, if everyone had a hand grenade it would be a deterrent against those bad people using hand grenades to kill.
Right. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a grenade is a good guy with a grenade.

These "second amendment" fanatics are just that, fanatics. No one with any credibility has ever suggested that all guns be banned, ever. It's just made up bull sh*t by the fanatics. And the 2nd does NOT prohibit regulation. In fact that is what it is about.......regulation. There is a need for a multifaceted approach to the out of control slaughter and stricter gun regulation should absolutely be a part of that. It's what well over 3/4 of the population supports. It's obvious that the fanatics really don't care how many kids get slaughtered as long as they feel that they have defeated the "liberals".

It's kind of like the truck driver who smashed Tracy Morgans car. If it weren't for his celebrity the incident would be just another statistic and the WALMART's of the country would go right on pushing workers beyond their limits and fighting regulation (there's that evil word again) tooth and nail. But hey regulation hurts businesses, right (especially the gun industry). Workers shouldn't have any right to negotiate. They should all be damned glad that they have a job, no matter the conditions. As long as the company makes a profit what the living widgets think or feel is of no concern. They are expendable.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46656 Jun 11, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how it's supposed to work you're arguing with yourself.
All I said is that it's not written down. It's certainly not spelled out in the constitution. The reason that I even bring it up is that on numerous occasions I have heard conservatives going on about how congresspersons are obliged to vote the "will of their constituents". They are not. And history is chock full of occasions when they haven't. Sometimes they pay a price and sometimes they don't. It is not their "JOB". Is that simple enough for you or should I write it in block letters in crayon?
lol Whatever. I understand WHY you are defending that. You voted for the Liar in Chief. You are living it.
You are just ticked. All of the conservatives totally understand.
As for the crayon comment....I suspect you've eaten all of yours. Some children do that.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46657 Jun 11, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
Eric Cantor loses and Republicans don't know what to do now. It's funny watching Bush's party fight within. Losers.
Will it change anything to the better? No.
It's funny watching you try to make lemonade out of the sour lemon that got handed to you. You just couldn't wait to say "see, see, more evidence that the Tea Party is going down the drain."

Or should that be "sour grapes"?

Location hidden

#46658 Jun 11, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
"Ron Goldman's dad: 20 years after O.J. Simpson saga, grief 'is like yesterday'"
I have always wondered if Ron was not playing both OJ and Nicole Brown Simpson. OJ got jealous of Ron seeing Nicole more than he did OJ.
http://www.today.com/news/ron-goldmans-dad-20...
You really are a sick individual, not that we haven't had plenty of evidence supporting that by now.
silverfox

Gray, GA

#46659 Jun 11, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
"Paula Deen Is Getting Her Own Network, Y'all!"
The only thing this witch(-w+b) should be getting is a one-way ticket to the pound for Republican dogs.
Okay, my bad, she does look more like Miss Piggy than a barker but she does bark.
... and the only person you hate worse than Paula Deen is a black conservative. As Dr. Ben Carson said, "white liberals are the most racist people."

Location hidden

#46660 Jun 11, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
"Trucker in Tracy Morgan crash to appear in court amid sleep-deprivation reports"
Walmart, the dream company of Republicans.
Walmart hates workers.
Walmart hates unions.
Walmart overworks employees and then cheats the worker.
Walmart does not pay taxes in many states, such as Alabama.
Great example of Lefty logic. If it is true that the driver was sleep deprived, don't blame the individual, blame the employer - if the employer is in the Left's cross-hairs. Typical

Location hidden

#46661 Jun 11, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
Why, hello Mr Strawman, what are you doing here?

Location hidden

#46662 Jun 11, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a grenade is a good guy with a grenade.
These "second amendment" fanatics are just that, fanatics. No one with any credibility has ever suggested that all guns be banned, ever. It's just made up bull sh*t by the fanatics. And the 2nd does NOT prohibit regulation. In fact that is what it is about.......regulation. There is a need for a multifaceted approach to the out of control slaughter and stricter gun regulation should absolutely be a part of that. It's what well over 3/4 of the population supports. It's obvious that the fanatics really don't care how many kids get slaughtered as long as they feel that they have defeated the "liberals".
It's kind of like the truck driver who smashed Tracy Morgans car. If it weren't for his celebrity the incident would be just another statistic and the WALMART's of the country would go right on pushing workers beyond their limits and fighting regulation (there's that evil word again) tooth and nail. But hey regulation hurts businesses, right (especially the gun industry). Workers shouldn't have any right to negotiate. They should all be damned glad that they have a job, no matter the conditions. As long as the company makes a profit what the living widgets think or feel is of no concern. They are expendable.
Oh, please explain to us how the 2nd Amendment is about regulation.

And another jump first, look later moron who as soon as he hears the truck driver worked for Walmart immediately ignores individual responsibility and just KNOWS (without any evidence) that it is really all Walmart's fault.
Well

Dallas, TX

#46663 Jun 11, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Workers shouldn't have any right to negotiate. They should all be damned glad that they have a job, no matter the conditions. As long as the company makes a profit what the living widgets think or feel is of no concern. They are expendable.
Workers do have the right to negotiate, all one has to do is ask. Workers also have the right to be represented collectively, if they so desire. Workers also have the right to elevate themselves and learn the skills necessary to move themselves to better opportunities.
Well

Dallas, TX

#46664 Jun 11, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hours of Service regulations for commercial drivers are in existence to prevent "rest deprived" operators on the roads. I'm quite sure that Wal Mart does not dispatch company drivers who are not in compliance with these regulations. Now, there are owner operators and sub contractors who may also haul loads for Wal Mart, however the responsibility falls on that owner operator/contractor to remain in compliance, not Wal Mart.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#46665 Jun 11, 2014
It is time to Impeach that muslim traitor, Obama...
Before he completely destroys the USA.
http://www.examiner.com/article/impeach-obama...
Impeach Obama Today!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
feds everywhere (Oct '14) 5 hr Suzya 4
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan 16 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 12 NICKL 60
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 2 toyana 36
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance