Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#46411 Jun 9, 2014
rename wrote:
If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
Glad to see you finally came out of the closet. Just don't force your squirrels to be gay, too.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#46412 Jun 9, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
That dummy probably meant animalistic as he has attractions for the occult .... Voodoo .....and road kill for dinner ......
Aren't you the one who eats squirrels for breakfast? Guess that's all that lives around your remote, deserted shack.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46413 Jun 9, 2014
Great article about Obama's latest screw-up. I totally agree and have already posted that the WH will try to find the deserter incompetent. That's the only way Obama can get the egg off his face. The whole thing will be manipulated. I hope someone in the military has the courage to stand up to the Liar-in-Chief.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/379852/...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#46414 Jun 9, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one who eats squirrels for breakfast? Guess that's all that lives around your remote, deserted shack.
...but she says that her "puter reeks of alcohol"- makes you wonder just how 'close' her and syn really are.lol

Location hidden

#46415 Jun 9, 2014
This pathetic excuse of an administration keeps getting hammered. GOOD!!!!!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...

United States

#46416 Jun 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Great article about Obama's latest screw-up. I totally agree and have already posted that the WH will try to find the deserter incompetent. That's the only way Obama can get the egg off his face. The whole thing will be manipulated. I hope someone in the military has the courage to stand up to the Liar-in-Chief.
Peters must be a comedian who moonlights as an opinion writer for the right winged rag. But at any rate there is a whole lot of speculation, I mean a whole lot of speculation, in the article. If it comes to pass as Peters claims it will then I'll say 'uncle'. But if not will you?
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#46417 Jun 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:

Yep,,,,,,some would call it white wash.....and some would call it black wash.....

Those dummy White House folks are fanatical like the dummy Libroids here on topix are......

rename

Dahlonega, GA

#46418 Jun 9, 2014

The latest term for illegals aliens is now "humanitarian."

Using that term gets approval from the UN for Obama to open the doors to anyone and everyone......

Obama wants to boost the obamacare rolls for Medicaid .......even though the Vets can't even get gubmint healthcare .......

rename

Dahlonega, GA

#46419 Jun 9, 2014

The evening news.....

Over 50 thousand Vets had not been able to get doctors appointments.....

Over 100 thousand had delayed appointments of over 90 days or more.....

95 clinics and hospitals falsified records.....

This folks is gubmint healthcare in a nutshell..... And Libroids want it for everyone......

silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46420 Jun 9, 2014
rename wrote:
The latest term for illegals aliens is now "humanitarian."
Using that term gets approval from the UN for Obama to open the doors to anyone and everyone......
Obama wants to boost the obamacare rolls for Medicaid .......even though the Vets can't even get gubmint healthcare .......
Or.... undocumented residents... Have you ever?
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46421 Jun 9, 2014
For all the dumbocrats hanging on every word during Hillary's interview with Diane Sawyer. Save your Kleenex for her, "we were broke & in debt", coming out of the White House. Hillary was paid $8 million advance deal for Hard Choices. Bill makes up to $500,000 for some speeches, Hillary $200,000. It's been estimated they've made $107 million since leaving the White House at the end of his Presidency. Forbes estmates their combined net worth between $100-200 million.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#46422 Jun 9, 2014
@ teabaggers & wackos .....and now it looks like the "Bundy Bunch" has started their new 'revolution' and are killing police officers and innocent civilians - I bet that rename and OMTE are so proud. God help us!
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46423 Jun 9, 2014
It's been reported Michelle Obama will be paid $15 million in advance book deal. Barack & Michelle combined book deals worth $32 million.... and, the libroids still actually believe they care about the little people.
Rod

Cordele, GA

#46424 Jun 9, 2014
Lord please help Jason Carter defeat Nathan Deal and Michelle Nunn become our U.S. Senator.

Location hidden

#46425 Jun 9, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Peters must be a comedian who moonlights as an opinion writer for the right winged rag. But at any rate there is a whole lot of speculation, I mean a whole lot of speculation, in the article. If it comes to pass as Peters claims it will then I'll say 'uncle'. But if not will you?
If I could believe that everything in Washington isn't being driven to SAVE the first black president, I would GLADLY apologize. I have no trouble apologizing. I have witnessed time and again the powers that be covering for that idiot. We'll see. If I am truly convinced that it has been handled in a sincere manner, then yes, I will apologize.
Just for the record, I posted the very next day after the deserter was swapped that the liberals would claim he is incompetent and try to clear him in that manner. It's just TOO convenient.
Even Bill Maher threw Obama under the bus. That's a miracle in and of itself. Clearly, Obama went rogue by carrying this out and not going through proper channels.
Since you are all about being sincere about saying 'uncle', what would you be posting if a conservative were president and Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Conservativecare(with NO Democrat support), IRS, NSA, VA and Bergdahl(Did I leave any others out?) had happened? Try to be honest.

Location hidden

#46426 Jun 9, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>...but she says that her "puter reeks of alcohol"- makes you wonder just how 'close' her and syn really are.lol
Makes me wonder how ("""close" "") you and er....."sick man" are. See how that works, Jeb?

Location hidden

#46427 Jun 9, 2014
silverfox wrote:
For all the dumbocrats hanging on every word during Hillary's interview with Diane Sawyer. Save your Kleenex for her, "we were broke & in debt", coming out of the White House. Hillary was paid $8 million advance deal for Hard Choices. Bill makes up to $500,000 for some speeches, Hillary $200,000. It's been estimated they've made $107 million since leaving the White House at the end of his Presidency. Forbes estmates their combined net worth between $100-200 million.
I have NO interest in listening to her lies tonight. If her lips are moving, she will be lying. Why is she getting this SPECIAL interview? Oh, that's right. She gearing up to make her announcement. The left wing media wants to give her every advantage possible. lol So, what else is new?.

Location hidden

#46428 Jun 9, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
@ teabaggers & wackos .....and now it looks like the "Bundy Bunch" has started their new 'revolution' and are killing police officers and innocent civilians - I bet that rename and OMTE are so proud. God help us!
What are you talking about? How about a link?
The lunatics and libroids got their president and it has been a disgrace. Don't think I'd be criticizing anyone else, Jeb.

Location hidden

#46429 Jun 9, 2014
silverfox wrote:
It's been reported Michelle Obama will be paid $15 million in advance book deal. Barack & Michelle combined book deals worth $32 million.... and, the libroids still actually believe they care about the little people.
The lunatic libroids are dumb. No further proof needed. They have been reduced to dirt dwellers and STILL believe the lies coming out of the WH. As I have previously posted, it's in the liberal playbook: NEVER, EVER admit you are wrong. NEVER, EVER admit defeat. No matter how crazy, gullible, brainless and anti-American you are, NEVER admit you are wrong.
silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46430 Jun 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NO interest in listening to her lies tonight. If her lips are moving, she will be lying. Why is she getting this SPECIAL interview? Oh, that's right. She gearing up to make her announcement. The left wing media wants to give her every advantage possible. lol So, what else is new?.
... and, Hard Choices officially hits shelves tomorrow. She'll lie & lie some more during this interview.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul 9 Nteri 26
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Jul 8 LELEDAWN 58
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 6 Udhruc 1,202
Divorce Attorney Jun '16 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun '16 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun '16 Mcintrash Finest 8
companies Jun '16 the local hog hun... 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages