Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46356 Jun 8, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
... what, did Spin-ergy actually leave some alcohol untouched? That's amazing.
What is NOT amazing is that I have OBVIOUSLY gotten the best of YOU. ROTFL
You must be REALLY mad, little boy. lolololol
Whatta matta? Get your wittle feelings hurt? Ohhhhhh. Poor baby.:))))))
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#46357 Jun 8, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he say we have 57 states with a couple more to go????
Keep defending that embarrassment to this country that you voted for. It only makes you look less of a person.
Correct, he never said anything about 57 states( probably because he has no idea how many states there are), but he did say something like "fool me once, shame on you(pause, pause),but fool me twice(more pause)-won't get fooled again. He must have been having a flashback from an old acid trip or something. How could you support a dunce like that. Shame, shame
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#46358 Jun 8, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is NOT amazing is that I have OBVIOUSLY gotten the best of YOU. ROTFL
You must be REALLY mad, little boy. lolololol
Whatta matta? Get your wittle feelings hurt? Ohhhhhh. Poor baby.:))))))
You're just plain silly. You've never "gotten" me, in fact, I've never read where you've" gotten" anyone on this board except in your own, small mind. Your opinions are shallow, your humor isn't funny and your insults are, well, childish... you know just like what you'd expect from a drunken lush. But hey, keep on pretending you're rich, famous and witty. It's quite amusing.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46359 Jun 8, 2014
creation wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct by definition. But by living in the south I have learned the most southern Christians don't much like the Catholics. The Methodists haven even replaced the word Catholic in their creed. So I took out the 50% of Christians in the world that ARE Catholic to be more correct for the South, where we live. You want to add them back that's fine, then the Christian religion including Catholics is the largest religion in the world.
You don't see the correlation to the carrot and stick reward in this faith?? If you believe you get everlasting life, that's a great deal. You can be mean and corrupt, cheat and steal, but if you believe you get everlasting life. If all you have to do is believe and love Christ for ever lasting life, where is the down side. You can lie and repent, you can kill and repent, its a much better deal than the confessional at the local Catholic church. Muslims and Jews don't believe that Christ is the son of God. They believe him to be a just a prophet. And by believing what they do they are missing the free ride to heaven the Christians are guaranteed. If actually takes more faith to be a Muslim or a Jew than to be a Christian, now aint' that a hoot.
You need to rethink the peace loving religion part. Remember the Holy Wars when thousands were sent to the Holy Land where Christians in the name of their religion killed ALL Muslims and Jews who lived in the Holy City. The wars developed countries started to keep the oil flowing from the middle east, not much peace in the actions of those Christians.
Most examples of atrocities by what you call Godless countries were commented on the believers of those countries to eliminate religion ... Heartless dictator's must take God out of the equation to prevail. Did you know about the very large Christian population in Russia that Stalin needed to silence. Or the God loving Jews of Germany who Hitler needed to hush. All religions have had fanatics, the Christian religion included. Look at the posts of the Muslim hatter on this thread wanting them all dead, great example of Christian love. If you really think about it, its like humans have a special DNA that makes them have to worship some form of God. It could be a golden idol, a pharaoh, a dictator, a king , a queen or one of the many leaders of religious cults over the years. Or the true God of love who can't be that pleased with the results of creation.
You are kind of all over the place with this post, some of which I think I would even agree with, but you definitely need to be corrected on one thing.
"The Methodists haven(sic) even replaced the word Catholic in their creed." Upper case "Catholic" isn't in the Apostle's Creed (except in the Roman Catholic Church), lower case "catholic" is. "catholic" meaning "universal" as in the entirety of the Christian faith, not the Roman Catholic Church alone. The Methodist Hymnal still contains the line "the holy catholic church" in the Apostle's Creed - again, specifically the universal Christian Church, not referring to the Roman Catholic Church.

Location hidden

#46360 Jun 8, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, he never said anything about 57 states( probably because he has no idea how many states there are), but he did say something like "fool me once, shame on you(pause, pause),but fool me twice(more pause)-won't get fooled again. He must have been having a flashback from an old acid trip or something. How could you support a dunce like that. Shame, shame
Poor defense...as usual. Not surprised.
The fool me once verse is surely applied to all of you who voted for President National Embarrassment the second time.
Liberal Whine #8....Bush. You know, you REALLY aren't effective using him as a deflection anymore. You've bled it for all it's worth. After five and a half years, you need new shtick.

Location hidden

#46361 Jun 8, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just plain silly. You've never "gotten" me, in fact, I've never read where you've" gotten" anyone on this board except in your own, small mind. Your opinions are shallow, your humor isn't funny and your insults are, well, childish... you know just like what you'd expect from a drunken lush. But hey, keep on pretending you're rich, famous and witty. It's quite amusing.
Yep! I've definitely gotten to you. Look! Just turn that mean 'ole frown upside down.
You thsure are thsmart. lolololol
rename

Cleveland, GA

#46362 Jun 9, 2014

Dirty Dems come in every elected office..........

"Did Chuck Schumer try to use the IRS to sidestep the Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling — and stick a dagger in the heart of conservative groups?

That’s the gist of a complaint filed this week with the Senate Select Committee on Ethics.

In Citizens United, the court held that bans on independent political expenditures by corporations, associations and labor unions are bans on speech.

The Center for Competitive Politics is asking that Schumer and nine other Democratic senators be investigated for trying to use the IRS to suppress the free speech of political opponents.

The complaint notes Schumer signed letters asking the IRS if it was investigating “social welfare organizations” to see if they were improperly campaigning.

Turns out the IRS did investigate. And — surprise!— almost all the groups singled out for special IRS scrutiny were conservative.

It also points to a Schumer speech made earlier this year called “The Rise of the Tea Party and How Progressives Can Fight Back.” The speech, says the complaint, explains how the IRS could be a tool “to stamp out Tea Party organizations.”

Up to now, the press has not regarded the clear and deliberate IRS targeting of conservative organizations as a scandal, because it’s found no evidence it was ordered by the White House.

If the Center for Competitive Politics is right, maybe the media should start looking at the Senate."

rename

Cleveland, GA

#46363 Jun 9, 2014

Deal of the year..........oncoming right now..........

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/06/obama-mar...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#46364 Jun 9, 2014

A typical pictorial view of an American city run by libroids..........

http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_Death_And_...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#46365 Jun 9, 2014

5 Liars in the Obama admin,,,,,,and their lies..........of course they come behind the number one liar Obama..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#46366 Jun 9, 2014

I'm not the only one who has a low opinion of the "chamber of horrors."

"Rand Paul:'Chamber of Commerce Republican' Can't Win White House"

"Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said a stale and moderate establishment Republican preferred by the Chamber of Commerce cannot win the White House in 2016. "

rename

Cleveland, GA

#46367 Jun 9, 2014

when she winks at you..........you know its not flirtation..........it means your next on the death list..........

Another Liar with baggy drawers..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#46368 Jun 9, 2014

And lets not forget climate chaos..........

Yes, there will be a change today..........happens every day thank goodness, or this Earth would be just another dead planet..........

silverfox

Manorville, PA

#46369 Jun 9, 2014
rename wrote:
when she winks at you..........you know its not flirtation..........it means your next on the death list..........
Another Liar with baggy drawers..........
I agree with the comment after your link, "I'll have to carry a barf bag when her campaign begins." I don't think I can stomach the Diane Sawyer interview tonight, not so sure I'll watch. IF I watch, I will have a bag close by... Diane Sawyer couldn't ask a tough question if her life depended on it, she'll keep it soft & polite, sorta like Barbara Walters... "if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?" Those two are more concerned their White House invitations keep rolling in... Trey Gowdy, not so much.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46370 Jun 9, 2014
There's a sad bunch of PEE Party and Republican losers posting here. It must be disheartening to know that your last two presidents were Bushes and that you are facing the possibility of your next candidate also being a Bush.
Republican strategy: bash PRESIDENT Obama, 2nd best president behind President Clinton that we have had in decades.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46371 Jun 9, 2014
The Surprising Reason the Dow Jones Industrials Could Keep Soaring: Corporate Earnings
The World’s 5 Most Important Oil Fields:
1. Ghawar (Saudi Arabia)
2. Burgan (Kuwait)
3. Safaniya (Saudi Arabia)
4. Rumaila (Iraq)
5. West Qurna-2 (Iraq)
The Middle East is still the center of oil production and why we will be there, one way or another, until the wells are dry.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#46372 Jun 9, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
There's a sad bunch of PEE Party and Republican losers posting here. It must be disheartening to know that your last two presidents were Bushes and that you are facing the possibility of your next candidate also being a Bush.
Republican strategy: bash PRESIDENT Obama, 2nd best president behind President Clinton that we have had in decades.
Well good morning to Mr Whiny......

May your day bring you more misery....

rename

Cleveland, GA

#46373 Jun 9, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the comment after your link, "I'll have to carry a barf bag when her campaign begins." I don't think I can stomach the Diane Sawyer interview tonight, not so sure I'll watch. IF I watch, I will have a bag close by... Diane Sawyer couldn't ask a tough question if her life depended on it, she'll keep it soft & polite, sorta like Barbara Walters... "if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?" Those two are more concerned their White House invitations keep rolling in... Trey Gowdy, not so much.

Poor Diane......

Always asking why people are so mean and brutish......and why does crap happen ..... All the while supporting crappy Libroids .....

I would tell her to visit this thread and check on her Libroids friends and she would maybe upchuck ......

WasBushStupid

United States

#46374 Jun 9, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
It could happen with my Synovus stock up a mere 0.40% today but with my Synovus position up 40.50% over what I paid then I just don't see how. Annalists are telling me that if I hold on just a little longer that I can easily double but I will come out at around 50% profit so I can add to my new position in a oil drilling platform company. Drill, baby, drill and thank you PRESIDENT Obama.
SNV 17.6234 24.64 24.64 24.76 20.67 +0.07 $8.50 0.40% 40.50% 18.41 26.53 22.08 25.29
all wet

Carnesville, GA

#46375 Jun 9, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have a lot of guns, conservative's love them guns and gun lovers are very good at bringing misery. More dead people because of more guns than people in a country with a lot of unstable people, you being a great example.

Sensible gun laws covering the use of sensible guns should make sense. But in the muddled minds of some it doesn't. So more blood on you and the NRA, ain't guns great.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-cops-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Mar 26 Luv _ly Minded 1
delphina sumner??? (Jul '10) Mar 25 Just a Local 5
Stop offshore drilling from coming to Georgia Mar 21 nick 2
Booms (Jan '14) Mar 20 Elmer 6
Ghost of Surrency (Jan '11) Mar 17 ashley 15
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mar 16 merry m m 10
Thiokol Mar 4 berry 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]