Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46360 Jun 8, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, he never said anything about 57 states( probably because he has no idea how many states there are), but he did say something like "fool me once, shame on you(pause, pause),but fool me twice(more pause)-won't get fooled again. He must have been having a flashback from an old acid trip or something. How could you support a dunce like that. Shame, shame
Poor defense...as usual. Not surprised.
The fool me once verse is surely applied to all of you who voted for President National Embarrassment the second time.
Liberal Whine #8....Bush. You know, you REALLY aren't effective using him as a deflection anymore. You've bled it for all it's worth. After five and a half years, you need new shtick.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46361 Jun 8, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just plain silly. You've never "gotten" me, in fact, I've never read where you've" gotten" anyone on this board except in your own, small mind. Your opinions are shallow, your humor isn't funny and your insults are, well, childish... you know just like what you'd expect from a drunken lush. But hey, keep on pretending you're rich, famous and witty. It's quite amusing.
Yep! I've definitely gotten to you. Look! Just turn that mean 'ole frown upside down.
You thsure are thsmart. lolololol
rename

Cornelia, GA

#46362 Jun 9, 2014

Dirty Dems come in every elected office..........

"Did Chuck Schumer try to use the IRS to sidestep the Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling — and stick a dagger in the heart of conservative groups?

That’s the gist of a complaint filed this week with the Senate Select Committee on Ethics.

In Citizens United, the court held that bans on independent political expenditures by corporations, associations and labor unions are bans on speech.

The Center for Competitive Politics is asking that Schumer and nine other Democratic senators be investigated for trying to use the IRS to suppress the free speech of political opponents.

The complaint notes Schumer signed letters asking the IRS if it was investigating “social welfare organizations” to see if they were improperly campaigning.

Turns out the IRS did investigate. And — surprise!— almost all the groups singled out for special IRS scrutiny were conservative.

It also points to a Schumer speech made earlier this year called “The Rise of the Tea Party and How Progressives Can Fight Back.” The speech, says the complaint, explains how the IRS could be a tool “to stamp out Tea Party organizations.”

Up to now, the press has not regarded the clear and deliberate IRS targeting of conservative organizations as a scandal, because it’s found no evidence it was ordered by the White House.

If the Center for Competitive Politics is right, maybe the media should start looking at the Senate."

rename

Cornelia, GA

#46363 Jun 9, 2014

Deal of the year..........oncoming right now..........

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/06/obama-mar...

rename

Cornelia, GA

#46364 Jun 9, 2014

A typical pictorial view of an American city run by libroids..........

http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_Death_And_...

rename

Cornelia, GA

#46365 Jun 9, 2014

5 Liars in the Obama admin,,,,,,and their lies..........of course they come behind the number one liar Obama..........

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

rename

Cornelia, GA

#46366 Jun 9, 2014

I'm not the only one who has a low opinion of the "chamber of horrors."

"Rand Paul:'Chamber of Commerce Republican' Can't Win White House"

"Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said a stale and moderate establishment Republican preferred by the Chamber of Commerce cannot win the White House in 2016. "

rename

Cornelia, GA

#46367 Jun 9, 2014

when she winks at you..........you know its not flirtation..........it means your next on the death list..........

Another Liar with baggy drawers..........

rename

Cornelia, GA

#46368 Jun 9, 2014

And lets not forget climate chaos..........

Yes, there will be a change today..........happens every day thank goodness, or this Earth would be just another dead planet..........

silverfox

Leechburg, PA

#46369 Jun 9, 2014
rename wrote:
when she winks at you..........you know its not flirtation..........it means your next on the death list..........
Another Liar with baggy drawers..........
I agree with the comment after your link, "I'll have to carry a barf bag when her campaign begins." I don't think I can stomach the Diane Sawyer interview tonight, not so sure I'll watch. IF I watch, I will have a bag close by... Diane Sawyer couldn't ask a tough question if her life depended on it, she'll keep it soft & polite, sorta like Barbara Walters... "if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?" Those two are more concerned their White House invitations keep rolling in... Trey Gowdy, not so much.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46370 Jun 9, 2014
There's a sad bunch of PEE Party and Republican losers posting here. It must be disheartening to know that your last two presidents were Bushes and that you are facing the possibility of your next candidate also being a Bush.
Republican strategy: bash PRESIDENT Obama, 2nd best president behind President Clinton that we have had in decades.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46371 Jun 9, 2014
The Surprising Reason the Dow Jones Industrials Could Keep Soaring: Corporate Earnings
The World’s 5 Most Important Oil Fields:
1. Ghawar (Saudi Arabia)
2. Burgan (Kuwait)
3. Safaniya (Saudi Arabia)
4. Rumaila (Iraq)
5. West Qurna-2 (Iraq)
The Middle East is still the center of oil production and why we will be there, one way or another, until the wells are dry.
rename

Cornelia, GA

#46372 Jun 9, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
There's a sad bunch of PEE Party and Republican losers posting here. It must be disheartening to know that your last two presidents were Bushes and that you are facing the possibility of your next candidate also being a Bush.
Republican strategy: bash PRESIDENT Obama, 2nd best president behind President Clinton that we have had in decades.
Well good morning to Mr Whiny......

May your day bring you more misery....

rename

Cornelia, GA

#46373 Jun 9, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the comment after your link, "I'll have to carry a barf bag when her campaign begins." I don't think I can stomach the Diane Sawyer interview tonight, not so sure I'll watch. IF I watch, I will have a bag close by... Diane Sawyer couldn't ask a tough question if her life depended on it, she'll keep it soft & polite, sorta like Barbara Walters... "if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?" Those two are more concerned their White House invitations keep rolling in... Trey Gowdy, not so much.

Poor Diane......

Always asking why people are so mean and brutish......and why does crap happen ..... All the while supporting crappy Libroids .....

I would tell her to visit this thread and check on her Libroids friends and she would maybe upchuck ......

WasBushStupid

United States

#46374 Jun 9, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
It could happen with my Synovus stock up a mere 0.40% today but with my Synovus position up 40.50% over what I paid then I just don't see how. Annalists are telling me that if I hold on just a little longer that I can easily double but I will come out at around 50% profit so I can add to my new position in a oil drilling platform company. Drill, baby, drill and thank you PRESIDENT Obama.
SNV 17.6234 24.64 24.64 24.76 20.67 +0.07 $8.50 0.40% 40.50% 18.41 26.53 22.08 25.29
all wet

Carnesville, GA

#46375 Jun 9, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have a lot of guns, conservative's love them guns and gun lovers are very good at bringing misery. More dead people because of more guns than people in a country with a lot of unstable people, you being a great example.

Sensible gun laws covering the use of sensible guns should make sense. But in the muddled minds of some it doesn't. So more blood on you and the NRA, ain't guns great.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-cops-...
rename

Cornelia, GA

#46376 Jun 9, 2014
all wet wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you have a lot of guns, conservative's love them guns and gun lovers are very good at bringing misery. More dead people because of more guns than people in a country with a lot of unstable people, you being a great example.

Sensible gun laws covering the use of sensible guns should make sense. But in the muddled minds of some it doesn't. So more blood on you and the NRA, ain't guns great.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-cops-...

Well heck you big dummy.....,

I got a BB gun ,,,, a pellet gun ,,,, and a cap pistol ........

I can shoot squirrels for fun with my BB gun ..... I can shoot them to eat with my pellet gun ..... and I can just scare them with my cap pistol .....

I have no squirrel problems around in my deep woods ...,

I 's got a trap or 2 for Libroids that come around ......,

I gots some grenades to deafen dummies like you ......and A minefield youse gotta gets through ......

And my last resort is my M4A4 tank for fat boy Libroids like you .......

I expect you got a peashooter or two .....most likely rusty ,,,,, falling apart,,,, and shoots backward ..,

Dummies like you would kill your ugly self if handling a real firearm.....,

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46377 Jun 9, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
It could happen with my Synovus stock up a mere 0.40% today but with my Synovus position up 40.50% over what I paid then I just don't see how. Annalists are telling me that if I hold on just a little longer that I can easily double but I will come out at around 50% profit so I can add to my new position in a oil drilling platform company. Drill, baby, drill and thank you PRESIDENT Obama.
SNV 17.6234 24.64 24.64 24.76 20.67 +0.07 $8.50 0.40% 40.50% 18.41 26.53 22.08 25.29
annalists? WTF? Is that some 1 popping ya in the pooper?
WasBushStupid

United States

#46378 Jun 9, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I can shoot squirrels for fun with my BB gun .....
A person that shows animals "for fun" is one low life, for sure.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46379 Jun 9, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
annalists? WTF? Is that some 1 popping ya in the pooper?
No, it is "a chronicler of events" normally but this case it is a spell correction made by Thunderbird where I sometimes compose my posts. It in no way changes my portfolio value.
BTW, your catching it is similar to your ilk's (Whinyassbitch Republicans) whining about PRESIDENT Obama chewing gum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 11 min Sff 1,223
nasty woman. you've been warned. Mar 23 Don smith 6
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mar 8 Ben 30
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Feb 28 Barbara78 33
Poll Is Brunswick a racist town Feb 28 dverdan363 1
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb '17 GodsPrincess2939 6
immigration issues Jan '17 Heywood 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance