Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46269 Jun 7, 2014
silverfox wrote:
The information I just provided gives NEW meaning to Hillary's use of intimidation techniques, when she met with the NY Times Washingon bureau chief AND national political reporter, Amy Chozick.... Remember, Hillary was whining & complaining about NOT being deserving of negative coverage.
I am sitting here laughing out loud. Don't ja just LOVE how the libroids spew from their left wing propaganda sites and accuse US of believing propaganda. Do they NOT understand how hilarious that is??????
rename

Cleveland, GA

#46270 Jun 7, 2014

Those who serve beside you know the actions you take..........and also know whether they would ever trust you again..........and when presented with betrayal, do not forget..........

"Six soldiers who served in the same platoon as Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl in Afghanistan expressed anger, sadness and outrage over what they said unequivocally was Bergdahl’s willful desertion five years ago, with one telling Fox News’ Megyn Kelly,“we would all die for him and he left.”"

"“Here is the thing. When you’re in combat doesn’t matter, left, right, Independent, Jedi, whatever you want to be,” one of the soldiers, Cody Full, said.“He’s my brother, he’s my brother, he’s my brother. We’ll all ride together, we’ll all die together. I don’t know how he felt about us but we would all die for him and he left.”"

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/06/die-6-sol...

Location hidden

#46271 Jun 7, 2014
Perhaps we should start referring to Obama as President Blunder. lol
Before any of you libroids start crying about this being an opinion piece, take a look at the opinion piece that Oh My posted yesterday. Of course, we ALL know that you libroids EXIST by a double standard.

http://thehill.com/opinion/ab-stoddard/208479...
rename

Cleveland, GA

#46272 Jun 7, 2014

And it begins..........

"The Taliban got back their terrorists –now Castro wants his"

Open a can of worms and out pops a bunch of snakes..........

I think N. Korea will be next..........

http://www.humanevents.com/2014/06/06/the-tal...

Location hidden

#46273 Jun 7, 2014
silverfox wrote:
The information I just provided gives NEW meaning to Hillary's use of intimidation techniques, when she met with the NY Times Washingon bureau chief AND national political reporter, Amy Chozick.... Remember, Hillary was whining & complaining about NOT being deserving of negative coverage.
CB is busy this morning. rotfl Careful, CB.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#46274 Jun 7, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sitting here laughing out loud. Don't ja just LOVE how the libroids spew from their left wing propaganda sites and accuse US of believing propaganda. Do they NOT understand how hilarious that is??????
They're a sad, uninformed little bunch. LOL
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#46275 Jun 7, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that was in November, 2012. She is called "Obama's Brain" like Karl Rove is called "Bush's Brain Terd". Not which of those two would I want doing my thinking as a brain?
Yo are following the alcoholic and drug abuser Pat Dollard too closely as your Zero Hero. He's the one that said:
"If there is even one more act of Muslim terrorism, it is then time for Americans to start slaughtering Muslims in the streets, all of them."
Sort of reminds one of Hitler.
Find yourself another Zero Hero. Ted Cruz is available as a clown, Pennywise the Clown
YOU need to read alittle nore about Jarrett, obviously you don't know very much, exactly what I mean when I said, "uniformed." You libroids are S-L-O-W. ROTFL
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#46276 Jun 7, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Poor baby. Sore loser. That's okay. We didn't expect anything more from you. Bam!
You're way silly. Lost what? I posted my opinion, a few other people posted their opinions.

See that's the problem with you Right Wing Wackos. You want to make everything a competition and see who you can screw over. Big business works this way. The inflated egos of your corporate masters work this way.

It's easy to see why the Republican Party and their RW Wackos can't get anything of use done for our country. They're too busy being obstructionists and trying to take down their "competition" than actually doing their jobs and working for the U.S. people.

And by the way, that "Bam!" thing is just plain silly and not very original.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#46277 Jun 7, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both funny & a mystery (well, not really), how we can post links with almost every post, yet, they don't post links & expect a pass, THEN, they attempt to discredit our sources. It's twisted!! Usually, when I don't post links (which is rarity for MOST conservative posters), it's a hint they can search for themselves. They do & they always come back swinging... it's HILARIOUS!!!!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#46278 Jun 7, 2014
silverfox wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Thats why we have to lead them along & guide them through each scandal, they're so gullible & easily misled.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
After all, Obama's Senior advisor, the spooky little communist witch, Valerie Jarrett, did say...
"After we win this election, it's our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us & they better be ready because we don't forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There's going to be hell to pay."
She's Wicked Witch of the West, alright AND Obama's number ONE puppet master.
How could anyone have ever seen this coming....

Unraveling the Story Behind Valerie Jarrett's Bogus 'Payback' Quote
SUBMITTED BY Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/6/2012 12:10 pm
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/unravel...

...Let's get this straight: an anonymous source supposedly within the Obama campaign supposedly overheard a representative from Jarrett's office make this statement and attributed it to Jarrett herself; it was then passed along to some pseudonymous source named "Wall Street Insider" who then forwarded it to The Ulsterman Report ... and it eventually ended up on Glenn Beck's radio program where the quote was treated as entirely legitimate and a sign that America deserves to be destroyed.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#46279 Jun 7, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
...Let's get this straight: an anonymous source supposedly within the Obama campaign supposedly overheard a representative from Jarrett's office make this statement and attributed it to Jarrett herself; it was then passed along to some pseudonymous source named "Wall Street Insider" who then forwarded it to The Ulsterman Report ... and it eventually ended up on Glenn Beck's radio program where the quote was treated as entirely legitimate and a sign that America deserves to be destroyed.
The QUEEN of copy & paste criticizing my post. How adorable is that?? LOL
silverfox

Atlanta, GA

#46280 Jun 7, 2014
@ Synergy,

The only posters tired of "Bam", are the libroids going down. LOL They think we're as easily led as them. They hate it, therefore ALL must hate it. That's NOT the way this game is played, they should know that by now.
WasBushStupid

United States

#46281 Jun 7, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunks and rotten ladders is what this post is about..........
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
well dummy..........smart folks now own a metal stepladder..........only dummies like yerself continue to use rotten wood ones..........
Yo are the one that claimed that there was "Drunks and rotten ladders". Own up to your own stupidity.

Location hidden

#46282 Jun 7, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You're way silly. Lost what? I posted my opinion, a few other people posted their opinions.
See that's the problem with you Right Wing Wackos. You want to make everything a competition and see who you can screw over. Big business works this way. The inflated egos of your corporate masters work this way.
It's easy to see why the Republican Party and their RW Wackos can't get anything of use done for our country. They're too busy being obstructionists and trying to take down their "competition" than actually doing their jobs and working for the U.S. people.
And by the way, that "Bam!" thing is just plain silly and not very original.
lol Funniest post of the day, so far. You libroids tend to top each with hilarity.

Location hidden

#46283 Jun 7, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
The QUEEN of copy & paste criticizing my post. How adorable is that?? LOL
"Someone" is VERY busy this morning. Knowwhattamean, silver?

Location hidden

#46284 Jun 7, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
...Let's get this straight: YOU got this from site called....rightwingwatch?????? ???? Wonder if there is a "leftwingwatch" site? Think I'll look.

Location hidden

#46285 Jun 7, 2014
silverfox wrote:
@ Synergy,
The only posters tired of "Bam", are the libroids going down. LOL They think we're as easily led as them. They hate it, therefore ALL must hate it. That's NOT the way this game is played, they should know that by now.
I'm jealous. Oh My has a rightwingwatch propaganda site. I'm SURE it spews out the latest "facts". lol
I looked and there isn't a leftwingwatch site. I guess we'll have to stick with CNN, USA Today, Reuters and such.

Location hidden

#46286 Jun 7, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both funny & a mystery (well, not really), how we can post links with almost every post, yet, they don't post links & expect a pass, THEN, they attempt to discredit our sources. It's twisted!! Usually, when I don't post links (which is rarity for MOST conservative posters), it's a hint they can search for themselves. They do & they always come back swinging... it's HILARIOUS!!!!
The libroids don't post sites because they rely on left wing fringe sites to get their "facts". lol
It doesn't matter how many times one of us requests links, they requests are ignored. They are also guilty of cutting and pasting only parts of articles. Of course, those parts support their society destroying agenda.(They are so predictable.) THEN, they waaa waaa waaa about FOX News. I think that is so funny.

Location hidden

#46287 Jun 7, 2014
Nice job, libroids. Just more of your classy side. Next time, be happy with what you have and don't ruin your own lives.

http://thehill.com/opinion/ab-stoddard/208479...

Location hidden

#46288 Jun 7, 2014
Incorrect link. ^^^^^ Trying again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... Aug 18 Debra Davis 1
Shooting in Woodbine and no arrests?????? Aug 14 Bubba D 2
information Aug 8 sweetbaby 5
ready for whatever! Aug 3 Candy_Lady4845 2
head (Mar '14) Jul '15 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul '15 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul '15 wicked 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages