Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46296 Jun 7, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Wondering if libroids will be critical of this source...
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3484118/
lol The Huffington Puffington is one of their liberal BIBLES. Certainly they can't argue with the Huff Puff. I love it when they turn on themselves. Gives me tingles.

Location hidden

#46297 Jun 7, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
The speed at which these neighborhoods & homes have decayed and crumbled is SHOCKING. ABSOLUTELY shocking.
Unions continued their greediness. That is why they are disappearing. Good riddance.
silverfox

Gray, GA

#46298 Jun 7, 2014
Another very interesting link... for ANYone interested.

http://m.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-r...
WasBushStupid

United States

#46299 Jun 7, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut the hell up, you filthy nasty sandy a$$ muslim...
I have forgotten more about that heathen religion than your stinkin a$$ will ever even comprehend...
And it's nothing but abunch of horse shit...
The USA and Israel needs to quit even trying to deal with them damn dummies over there, and just eradicate their a$$es...and be done with it, period.
Death to ALL stinkin a$$ muslims!!!
The world would be such a better place without them lowlife, woman abusing, child raping, stinkin, hairy basterds.(IMO)
You got nailed by space. LOL, was it good for you too?
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#46300 Jun 7, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin it, LOSER. You aren't worth a penny, neither are your posts. Nobody feels sorry for you, just so you know.
You don't really know what the word "spin" means, do you?
rename

Cornelia, GA

#46301 Jun 7, 2014

"Ron Paul:: Trade Democrats for Marine in Mexico.""

Now that would be a fair swap.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rand-paul-trade-d...

WasBushStupid

United States

#46302 Jun 7, 2014
rename wrote:
Why trade Democrats?
Because Mexico is too smart to take Republicans.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#46304 Jun 7, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really know what the word "spin" means, do you?
Hell, she doesn't even know human anatomy- she even thinks that males can get pregnant. Course, I guess that is understandable if you have friends like rename

Location hidden

#46305 Jun 7, 2014
rename wrote:
Nah. Mexico would be getting screwed.
not only

Hiawassee, GA

#46306 Jun 7, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut the hell up, you filthy nasty sandy a$$ muslim...
I have forgotten more about that heathen religion than your stinkin a$$ will ever even comprehend...
And it's nothing but abunch of horse shit...
The USA and Israel needs to quit even trying to deal with them damn dummies over there, and just eradicate their a$$es...and be done with it, period.
Death to ALL stinkin a$$ muslims!!!
The world would be such a better place without them lowlife, woman abusing, child raping, stinkin, hairy basterds.(IMO)
Not only are you ignorant and clueless you are a damn liar. You know nothing about the religion or the people. There are a lot more of them in this world than Christians and they are not just "over there". Did I mention you are a dumba$$ and a blight on the human race. I didn't realize people like you were real, you give stupid bigots a bad name. If I were you I would take that gun you so love and shove it up my by butt and pull the trigger and say hello devil my friend and lover I am home again. Where is ,my old friend Hitler?

That is if I were you, and I thank God I am not, and no chance of that ever happening. We are ALL Gods children..........
rename

Cornelia, GA

#46308 Jun 7, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. Mexico would be getting screwed.

You think Mexico might take some of their illegals as a swap?????

Probably not....Obama won't let'em out of the country .....

Says they are helping pay for Ocamacare .....

Location hidden

#46309 Jun 7, 2014
not only wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you ignorant and clueless you are a damn liar. You know nothing about the religion or the people. There are a lot more of them in this world than Christians and they are not just "over there". Did I mention you are a dumba$$ and a blight on the human race. I didn't realize people like you were real, you give stupid bigots a bad name. If I were you I would take that gun you so love and shove it up my by butt and pull the trigger and say hello devil my friend and lover I am home again. Where is ,my old friend Hitler?
That is if I were you, and I thank God I am not, and no chance of that ever happening. We are ALL Gods children..........
Do you REALLY want him to take his gun and shove it up YOUR butt and pull the trigger????
You didn't proof read your post, huh?
a guy

Dawsonville, GA

#46310 Jun 8, 2014
not only wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ.
There are not at this point more muslims than Christians on this planet.
To an earlier post you made; there have been by exponential degree far more atrocities committed by Godless governments than all "religious" combined. Consider: Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot. Not saying that there have never been wars and persecution by so-called "religious"; Spanish Inquisition, Bloody Mary. The crusades as is so often held up and falsely so as an example of Christian violence against islam, remember that Christians fought the holy wars to liberate a population that had been taken prisoner by the followers of muhammad.
Yes we are all God's children, but make no mistake, the god of islam is not God. The tenents of islam say that a person's life and deeds are on the scale at the end of life and one's good had better out-weigh the bad or else. Course one could die as a martyr of islam and then be assured of heaven.
No such idea is spoken in Christianity, where the Son of God paid the price and we need only love Him for that and or neighbors as ourselves. Where in Christian doctrine is it taught that it is OK to lie? Nowhere. But in islam this is encouraged. Where are Christians condemned to death for straying from the faith? Nowhere. Yet this is the law when a muslim converts to another faith.
Someone has done you a great disservice by filling your mind with the lies of islam. It is not a peace loving religion, it is one of tyranny and violence one that holds hostage anyone that would otherwise depart.
a guy

Dawsonville, GA

#46311 Jun 8, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
How could anyone have ever seen this coming....
Unraveling the Story Behind Valerie Jarrett's Bogus 'Payback' Quote
SUBMITTED BY Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/6/2012 12:10 pm
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/unravel...
...Let's get this straight: an anonymous source supposedly within the Obama campaign supposedly overheard a representative from Jarrett's office make this statement and attributed it to Jarrett herself; it was then passed along to some pseudonymous source named "Wall Street Insider" who then forwarded it to The Ulsterman Report ... and it eventually ended up on Glenn Beck's radio program where the quote was treated as entirely legitimate and a sign that America deserves to be destroyed.
How's that obamacare navigator job going?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46312 Jun 8, 2014
Selfies at Nelson Mandela's memorial service and chewing gum at the D-Day 70th anniversary service. Hey Valerie, please tell your boss that sometimes the President of the United States is expected to act like an adult.

“Obama and his chewing-gum. Classy”

“Not very elegant, the Obama attitude in the middle of the ceremony,” another user said, while yet another added,“Is there anyone who will ask Barack Obama to stop chewing on his gum like a cowboy?”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
==========
"Barack Obama et son chewing gum ça me dégoûte. Quel manque je respect,ça me révolte.#DDay70 #France2"
11:19 AM - 6 Jun 2014
Translation: Barack Obama and his chewing gum disgust me. What a lack of respect. It's revolting.

"Obama et son chewing-gum la classe américaine !!!:-)#dday70 #6juin44 #TF1
Translation: Obama and his chewing gum american class!!!

Le chewing gum d'Obama... sérieux...
11:33 AM - 6 Jun 2014
Translation: Obama chewing gum, seriously
silverfox

New Bethlehem, PA

#46313 Jun 8, 2014
This brief article, by a black reporter, is well worth the read, from beginning to end... Finest hour? Finest hours have been few & far between for this administration.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2014/...
rename

Cornelia, GA

#46314 Jun 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
Selfies at Nelson Mandela's memorial service and chewing gum at the D-Day 70th anniversary service. Hey Valerie, please tell your boss that sometimes the President of the United States is expected to act like an adult.

“Obama and his chewing-gum. Classy”

“Not very elegant, the Obama attitude in the middle of the ceremony,” another user said, while yet another added,“Is there anyone who will ask Barack Obama to stop chewing on his gum like a cowboy?”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
==========
"Barack Obama et son chewing gum ça me dégoûte. Quel manque je respect,ça me révolte.#DDay70 #France2"
11:19 AM - 6 Jun 2014
Translation: Barack Obama and his chewing gum disgust me. What a lack of respect. It's revolting.

"Obama et son chewing-gum la classe américaine !!!:-)#dday70 #6juin44 #TF1
Translation: Obama and his chewing gum american class!!!

Le chewing gum d'Obama... sérieux...
11:33 AM - 6 Jun 2014
Translation: Obama chewing gum, seriously
I wonder if that Gum has some kind of drug in it.....
Like maybe Nicotene, weed , smack, or dumb.....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46315 Jun 8, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, she doesn't even know human anatomy- she even thinks that males can get pregnant. Course, I guess that is understandable if you have friends like rename
no 1 would be surprised if u got pregnant. Ur such a d-bag.
rename

Cornelia, GA

#46316 Jun 8, 2014
silverfox wrote:
This brief article, by a black reporter, is well worth the read, from beginning to end... Finest hour? Finest hours have been few & far between for this administration.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2014/...
And the ending says it all.....demos scattering for the hills looking for another savior to pull them out of that mess.....

All they will find are more Skunks....

silverfox

New Bethlehem, PA

#46317 Jun 8, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if that Gum has some kind of drug in it.....
Like maybe Nicotene, weed , smack, or dumb.....
I agree, Aggie said it, selfies at a memorial service and open mouth gum chewing, ISN'T very Presidential. I assume he chews Nicorette, it could've been Bubblicious.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 11 elder abuse 50
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug 10 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug 10 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug 2 FLNDN 6
Watch Out Woodbine Aug 2 BellSouth 1
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul 21 Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul '17 Jeb 1,232

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages