Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44654 May 19, 2014
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44655 May 19, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
What, you thought the Freedom of Religion thingy just applied to your religion?
This conservative Alabama Chief Justice things exactly that.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/judge-firs...

The crap that comes out of these people is why they must NEVER hold the White House again. That's why we need to get them out of the House, the Senate, and every other single political post in the United States of America. It's the only way to preserve freedom in this country.
rename

Winder, GA

#44656 May 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:

Obamas legacy.......=== I didn't know.....I didn't know.....

I didn't know yesterday, I don't know today......

I've been on the golf course, I didn't know......

rename

Winder, GA

#44657 May 19, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>This conservative Alabama Chief Justice things exactly that.

The crap that comes out of these people is why they must NEVER hold the White House again. That's why we need to get them out of the House, the Senate, and every other single political post in the United States of America. It's the only way to preserve freedom in this country.

Bru ha ha......all that's left for the Libroids is riding the rail outta town.....

It's over....the conservatives will take over this fall......

The rail is ready for use by the conservatives.....

rename

Winder, GA

#44658 May 19, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Uh-oh. More evidence that Obamacare is NOT popular. Gee. If one were to take the libroids on Topix SERIOUSLY about public opinion in regard to Obamacare, one would think that the Dems would have it in the bag for the midterms. Hmmmm.......

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/politic...

Party time for conservatives!!!!!!!

Libroids running scared......

Rails shipped to D .C. To facilitate the extraction of Libroids from Washington.......

As the saying goes. " run'em out on rails boys and girls "..........

WasBushStupid

United States

#44659 May 19, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This conservative Alabama Chief Justice things exactly that.
Yep, I have been following Moore for a while now. I post in Alabama, here are some things that I have posted:
Roy Moore ad says:
""Roy Moore stood up to the ACLU and liberal judges to preserve our rights and freedoms.... Roy Moore knows our liberties are given by God, not government," the narrator in the ad says."

and the ACLU says:

"The ACLU is our nation's guardian of liberty, working daily in courts, legislatures and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties that the Constitution and laws of the United States guarantee everyone in this country."

So Roy Moore is defending "our rights and freedoms" and The ACLU is defending "the individual rights and liberties".

So there you have it, Roy Moore says "our" and you have to ask who "our" is. In doing that you find that he represents a small sub class of the super large class of individuals(everybody). In other words his and his small sub class agenda is to rule the super large class of individuals(everybody). That is rule as in dictate what everybody's "rights and liberties" will be and defined.

That of course is against the law. Hence, Roy Moore is against the law and should be disbarred.
God or god?
idriveaz71, who bestowed you with the authority to pass judgment on others and their beliefs? Oh and don't give us that "me and Roy Moore are doing god's or God's work.
Our laws pretty much put our rights to our own beliefs Right up front. More suits and challenges should be brought against the ilk of Moore. Suits brought by the same people who support him in order to preserve their own rights. As it is we see him pumping the "faith of the day". Any person such as a Muslim could step up and run with the same attitude as Moore and should there be enough to back the Muslim then we could possibly have a new "faith of the day" almost overnight. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the US.
Before you pass judgment on me because I didn't say what you wanted to hear, I don't really care.
When it comes to trying to control people and individual freedoms, I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable.
"He hitchhiked 15 miles every morning,"(up hill both ways and carried his lunch in a syrup bucket).
"I fought in a war" (all by my self).
"Moore spent part of his childhood in a home that did not have indoor plumbing."(and had to carry water from the spring over half a mile in two cast iron wash pots).
"He was very smart."(and could tie his shoe laces at age nine).
"He loves America,"(and he alone).
"he decided to take a homemade wooden Ten Commandments plaque he made(from a tree he cut down with a dull hatchet and split with a rusty knife) and hang it in the courtroom."
"It is the thing that I think we need to turn back to in this election."
'Rooy, Rooy Crockett, king of the Alabamateer.'

Seriously people, how many people in the South that are Roy's age didn't come up hard at the same time as Roy? I went to work in the cotton fields at age ten, carried water from the spring across the road, used kerosene lamps, wood cook stove, went to school with a butter and sugar biscuit for lunch(after slopping the hogs and bringing in firewood), served in the military beginning in 1965 and more.
Bottom line is I did not end up the "educated wacko" that Roy did.
WasBushStupid

United States

#44660 May 19, 2014
"I'd like them to know I fought in a war and risked my life to defend the Constitution which very few..." - Roy Moore

You didn't fight it by yourself and if I am correct you served in Vietnam as a MP, Military Policeman and as such saw no action except sending others to the barbershop. Had you went out into the jungle on a real mission then one of your own would probably have put one in your back.

"In Vietnam, Moore's bible seemed to be the Army handbook. The men of the 188th Military Police Company derisively called him "Captain America" because of his insistence on regulation haircuts and constant salutes, and some of the men talked seriously about "fragging" him."
rename

Winder, GA

#44661 May 19, 2014
Clint Roughton wrote:
Deuteronomy 8:17-18 NKJV
then you say in your heart,'My power and the might of my hand have gained me this wealth.'[18] "And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
If morality is subjective and there is no God and no reward for righteousness.
Then put you real name and address on here so that I might come and pleasure myself on/with what is most precious too you.
I can't prove that there is a God and you can't prove that there isn't.
Its a choice
Were you born all knowing or were you taught at least the basics from some one else?

You better be careful..........that dummy will hit you with his Unitatrian Book of Chants..........full of "what ifs",,,, "Maybe so's",,,,,,,"maybe nots",,,,,,

and a multitude of "I dont knows"..........followed by "I think I knows"..........

rename

Winder, GA

#44662 May 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:

Headline of that article.........."White House says Obama only learned of VA wait-list scandal on TV (just like the IRS, Fast and Furious and reporter snooping scandals)"

After his latest golfing trip no doubt..........

The President of "I Don't Knows."

Unitarian by choice..........dumb by the grace of God..........

WasBushStupid

United States

#44663 May 19, 2014
Word is that Bush;'s QTC VA contractor may have steered the VA into this mess in order to up their already outrageous fees. But congress failed to investigate Bush so who knows?
"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." - George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44664 May 19, 2014
"I like my shave ice straight, no frills." - Barack Hussein Obama, after a round of golf, somewhere on a beach in Hawaii.
rename

Winder, GA

#44665 May 19, 2014

"Left scrambles to defend release of criminal illegals"

There are enough libroid crapola issues to keep them dummies on the run all the rest of this year..........

IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Obamacare, Foreign policy faliure, VA scandal, etc., etc..........

Get the Rails ready boys and girls..........there's gonna be a shindig in D.C. after the fall elections..........

rename

Winder, GA

#44666 May 19, 2014

GOP and Michele..........another fly in Obamas ointment..........

"While many schools have had success putting the rules in place, others have said they are too restrictive and costly. Schools pushing for changes say limits on sodium and requirements for whole grains have proven particularly difficult, while some school officials say kids are throwing fruits and vegetables they are required to take in the trash."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HEA...

rename

Winder, GA

#44667 May 19, 2014

"Man Busted For Trying To Have Sex With ATM"

This sounds very suspiciously like 2 well known libroids who post here..........

I aint calling names..........you know who you are..........

rename

Winder, GA

#44668 May 19, 2014

"If liberals would have their way, this would be the state religion in America."

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/05/religion-...

rename

Winder, GA

#44669 May 19, 2014

Info most likely passed from the White House to some members of congress..........

Obama was on the golf course, of course..........

"ďBut letís take this possibility: Why did Chief Justice Roberts at the eleventh hour change his decision? He was going to side with the other justices and find that Obamacare was unconstitutional. Is it something that was dug up on him by the NSA or the CIA? Was that used against him to blackmail him?

ďThese are the kinds of things [the government is doing], and thatís why itís so scary whatís going on with the NSA and the CIA. It can happen in a democracy. So that may help explain it, and perhaps we can reach these issues through the NSA cases that we brought, the NSA/CIA cases. I intend to get the truth on this.Ē"

rename

Winder, GA

#44670 May 19, 2014
rename

Winder, GA

#44671 May 19, 2014

I must have an avatar or virus that keeps popping this up..........

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-precip/nati...

Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#44672 May 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
"I like my shave ice straight, no frills." - Barack Hussein Obama, after a round of golf, somewhere on a beach in Hawaii.
"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times." G.W. Bush

Tokyo, 18 February, 2002
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#44673 May 19, 2014
rename wrote:
Info most likely passed from the White House to some members of congress..........
Obama was on the golf course, of course..........
"ďBut letís take this possibility: Why did Chief Justice Roberts at the eleventh hour change his decision? He was going to side with the other justices and find that Obamacare was unconstitutional. Is it something that was dug up on him by the NSA or the CIA? Was that used against him to blackmail him?
ďThese are the kinds of things [the government is doing], and thatís why itís so scary whatís going on with the NSA and the CIA. It can happen in a democracy. So that may help explain it, and perhaps we can reach these issues through the NSA cases that we brought, the NSA/CIA cases. I intend to get the truth on this.Ē"
I noticed the thread above forgot a link. I thought I'd help out. Quoted text came from paragraph 4.

http://www.teaparty.org/nsa-blackmail-roberts...

The article failed to mention that the allegations presented are PURE FANTASY - a work of poorly conceived fiction, and have nothing at all to do with reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on him Jun 16 IllBBk 1
Blues,boy,Xa-nax,add-erall,H,B/lk,Etc Jun 9 Locko 1
Want to buy between 50 - 1000 acres of Good Lan... Jun 7 private buyer 1
what is ku? May 31 moe 1
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) May 26 Dog pound 16
want to buy 40 - 200 acres of land near darien May '18 retired 1
Beware. Apr '18 jbk 4

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages