Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44639 May 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
He says he's never ever hurled insults toward women. He's WRONG & it didn't just start today.
Not true, but you're a moron, so whatever...
WasBushStupid

United States

#44640 May 19, 2014
W J Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wait a DAMN minute! MY Community Reinvestment Act of 1995 is THE CAUSE of the ENTIRE subprime crisis and financial disaster that I left for W Bush. Barney Frank was my partner in crime over at Fannie and Freddie, but I WILL TAKE ALL THE CREDIT. I GAVE POOR PEOPLE FREE HOUSES! You are my MINION and you better NEVER take credit AWAY for me! Dont ever cross me like that again of you'll end up like all those Whitewater people.
THAT IS MY LEGACY. STFU WASSTUPID!!!!!!!
Clinton left Bush an 1800 B Budget which Bush took to 3600B..
Clinton left Bush a Surplus as far as an eye could see and Bush added on
6000B Debt or more than we had after 220 years.
Newt and Gang spent $110,000,000-(GAO number) on Hearings and Investigations on Clinton
Come on over and shut me up.
ChicknButt

Lawrenceville, GA

#44641 May 19, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, but you're a moron, so whatever...
I Hate Women .... Therefore I HATE myself!

ChicknButt

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#44642 May 19, 2014
Mr. HOPE and CHANGE strikes AGAIN!!!!!! Just when I think Obama has run out of balls to drop, he drops another one! Yawn...another day, another scandal in the Obama administration.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...
WasBushStupid

United States

#44643 May 19, 2014
Conservative Republican heads are exploding:
"For the first time, VA awards full survivor benefits to same-sex spouse
In what's believed to be the first such occurrence since the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell," in 2011, a same-sex spouse of a U.S. Army soldier killed in Afghanistan has been awarded survivor benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Army National Guard Staff Sgt. Tracy Dice Johnson's wife, Army National Guard Staff Sgt. Donna Johnson, was killed Oct. 1, 2012 by a suicide bomber. Tracy Johnson had sought survivor benefits since that time and was notified last week she will receive the same benefits that heterosexual couples are entitled to.
The Johnsons are believed to be the first same-sex couple to suffer a casualty after the repeal of the law that barred gay and lesbian troops from openly serving in the military. Tracy Johnson, who lives in North Carolina, announced the VA decision last weekend at the American Military Partner Association's gala in Washington, DC."

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#44644 May 19, 2014
Uh-oh. More evidence that Obamacare is NOT popular. Gee. If one were to take the libroids on Topix SERIOUSLY about public opinion in regard to Obamacare, one would think that the Dems would have it in the bag for the midterms. Hmmmm.......

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/politic...
WasBushStupid

United States

#44645 May 19, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Uh-oh. More evidence that Obamacare is NOT popular.
It's popular. People love it. GOP always feared Obamacare's success, not its failure. But not to fear Ted Cruz (R-TX) still pretends that the number of uninsured Americans is actually rising, conservative whimpering.
Then Utah Senator Orrin Hatch called a "holy war" to block health care reform.
Heck, Republicans are already hating PRESIDENT Obama(D) as much as they hate PRESIDENT Clinton.
They got to beat Hilliary at all costs.
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44646 May 19, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a libroid..... Can't expect them treat women fairly.......
Come November, maybe he'll feel better.:)
WasBushStupid

United States

#44647 May 19, 2014
Much of the increase in deficits is due to the contracting out (privatizing) US Government agencies services, LIKE THE VA, by the Bush administration. PRESIDENT Obama inherited this contracting out mess which is robbing taxpayers at higher costs than federal employees were doing the work. It is such a mess that no one has been able to reverse it or stop it.
When the American people realize what Bush did it will be too late.
Here it is in Bush's own words:
"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." - George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008.
Obama Deficits
FY 2012:$1,327 billion
FY 2011:$1,300 billion
FY 2010:$1,293 billion
Bush Deficits
FY 2009:$1,413 billion
FY 2008:$459 billion
FY 2007:$161 billion
WasBushStupid

United States

#44648 May 19, 2014
What Bush has said about bin Laden at various points in time, look at the well documented dates.:

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him." - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
then
What President Obama said about bin Laden:

Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who’s responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

WasBushStupid

United States

#44649 May 19, 2014
What Mitt Romney said about Osama bin Laden:

“It’s not worth moving heaven and earth and spending billions of dollars just trying to catch one person.”- Romney, 2007
WasBushStupid

United States

#44650 May 19, 2014
What different politicians said about Osama bin Laden:

Bush: "I don't know..."
Romney: "... heaven and earth...blah, blah, blah."
President Obama:(Bang).
WasBushStupid

United States

#44651 May 19, 2014
What's the problem if President Obama did practice Islam or even if he is Muslim.
After all we have Conservative Republicans, especially in the South, that claim that they are Christians daily yet do not live it nor would they pass any litmus test for Christianity, if there was such a test. Truth is that anybody can claim to be Christian whether they are or not, it's the law. You do understand the freedom of religion thingy in American, don't you.

It goes like this, anybody can claim to be or not to be any religion that they chose and will NOT be discriminated due to their choice. So if any president has the right to claim to be Christian without harm then PRESIDENT Obama has the right to claim to be Christian or not and to claim to NOT be Muslim or to claim to be Muslim.

In fact there is no law, NO LAW, to prevent any person to claiming a new religion each and every day. Changing religion like underwear. Wash and wear religion. Wear it until you get tired or it starts stinking and change. Then wash the old and put it back on.

What, you thought the Freedom of Religion thingy just applied to your religion?
WasBushStupid

United States

#44652 May 19, 2014
"Unlike Alabama, conservative Kentucky embraced Obamacare, and residents "have come out in droves" to sign up, Alabama Public Radio reports
May 19, 2014 at 4:49 PM

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama – When Alabama elected to not create a state Affordable Care Act insurance exchange and to reject an expansion of Medicaid, the state of Kentucky chose a different path.
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear, a Democrat, did an end-run around the state's politically-divided legislature and created an exchange via executive order. And he took the advice of business advocacy groups that said it would be foolish to pass up federal money backing an expansion of Medicaid.

As a result, Alabama Public Radio's Stan Ingold reports, the two conservative states now have very different systems.

"Kentuckians have come out in droves, over 413,000 of them have filled out forms on the state-run website, 50 percent of whom are under 35," Ingold reports. "Gov. Beshear says his state run internet marketplace worked while Washington struggled with its system."

The Alabama Public Radio report is part of a series of collaborative efforts between the broadcast organization and AL.com . Read Ingold's report or listen to it on Birmingham's WBHM 90.3 at 7:33 Tuesday morning, and at 4:44 Tuesday afternoon."
BushLied

Douglasville, GA

#44653 May 19, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Mr. HOPE and CHANGE strikes AGAIN!!!!!! Just when I think Obama has run out of balls to drop, he drops another one! Yawn...another day, another scandal in the Obama administration.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...
The article also state Bush was aware of the issue before he handed it off.
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44654 May 19, 2014
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44655 May 19, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
What, you thought the Freedom of Religion thingy just applied to your religion?
This conservative Alabama Chief Justice things exactly that.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/judge-firs...

The crap that comes out of these people is why they must NEVER hold the White House again. That's why we need to get them out of the House, the Senate, and every other single political post in the United States of America. It's the only way to preserve freedom in this country.
rename

Winder, GA

#44656 May 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:

Obamas legacy.......=== I didn't know.....I didn't know.....

I didn't know yesterday, I don't know today......

I've been on the golf course, I didn't know......

rename

Winder, GA

#44657 May 19, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>This conservative Alabama Chief Justice things exactly that.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/judge-firs...

The crap that comes out of these people is why they must NEVER hold the White House again. That's why we need to get them out of the House, the Senate, and every other single political post in the United States of America. It's the only way to preserve freedom in this country.

Bru ha ha......all that's left for the Libroids is riding the rail outta town.....

It's over....the conservatives will take over this fall......

The rail is ready for use by the conservatives.....

rename

Winder, GA

#44658 May 19, 2014
Synergy wrote:
Uh-oh. More evidence that Obamacare is NOT popular. Gee. If one were to take the libroids on Topix SERIOUSLY about public opinion in regard to Obamacare, one would think that the Dems would have it in the bag for the midterms. Hmmmm.......

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/politic...

Party time for conservatives!!!!!!!

Libroids running scared......

Rails shipped to D .C. To facilitate the extraction of Libroids from Washington.......

As the saying goes. " run'em out on rails boys and girls "..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney 21 hr Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Mon Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mon Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages