Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#44597 May 19, 2014

Quite amazing what a big dummy libroid we have as President..........

"Obama Gaffe Hall Of Fame"

silverfox

Elko, GA

#44598 May 19, 2014
The Tea Party response to Obama's January SOTU address. Explains in simple words, the tea party movement....

http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/01/tea-party-rips-...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#44599 May 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
The Tea Party response to Obama's January SOTU address. Explains in simple words, the tea party movement....

http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/01/tea-party-rips-...

And while your post doesn't mention it.....the modern day Repub party was transformed from the Whigs and D Nothing parties of the late 1840's into the late 1850's, thereby ushering in Lincoln as the first Repub president......

Movements such as the Tea Party can have much impact on the direction a country takes......

Hence the fear of the Libroids......

WasBushStupid

United States

#44600 May 19, 2014
Well of course all Americans should be afraid, be very afraid, that crazies such as the TEA Party with the likes of batchit crazy Bachmann and batchit crazy others are wanting to overthrow our government.
Quit trying to overthrow our country.
Republican leaders are sick and tired of Democrats blaming all the nation's problems on George W. Bush, and of being tarnished by the former president's legacy. From walrus-mustached former U.N Ambassador John Bolton, to Bush's brother Jeb, to Fox News host Sean Hannity (who seldom lets a guest criticize Bush without pointing out that President Obama has been running the country for years), to "tea party" activists who since the 2008 elections have been complaining that Bush's failures could be blamed on the fact that he was not sufficiently conservative, the GOP would seem to wish Bush's name could be erased from the history books.

And that would be fine, if Republicans also repudiated Bush's policies. They haven't. Not only do the GOP's ideas appear to gibe with Bush's on almost every particular, the Republican Party platform reads as if it could have been written by the Bush administration."
a while

Hiawassee, GA

#44601 May 19, 2014
Anyone see the story on Sherriff Joe Arpaio's jail. An inmate being held on murder charges killed another inmate being held on minor charges. The killer used a pencil to stab his eyes out, a plastic playing card to slash his throat and beat his head with his fist. When ask why the man being held on murder charges was not in a cell by himself Apraio replied I can't give a private "room" to every murderer.. His tough
stand on crime philosophy in place for years must not be working so good. He also doesn't believe in giving anything but the basics for food. That's where the killer got the peanut butter sandwich all nicely wrapped in plastic. The sandwich the killer also crammed down the murder victims throat. Apraio has now discovered he does have a separate cell for the killer, ain't that amazing.

This is the result of the idiot fringe being in charge, they lack common sense. Apraio should be charged with aiding in the murder of this poor guy and be put in his on jail for a while.
WasBushStupid

United States

#44602 May 19, 2014
I have nothing against the TEA Party but the people in it or at least toting signs at the rallies with all the misspelling, rather lame messages, the fat white ones, the Bermuda shorts and all that is a hoot. Then there are some TEA Party rallies in small towns that have more praying and singing going on than talking about taxes. Then they pass the collection plate. What does that say?

Then there was Romney("My name is Romney, Mitt Romney") who compared the TEA Party to a "ferret in the dishwasher". You will need to get Romney to explain the ferret analogy. The TEA Party may have publicly supported Romney but I'm betting that when they voted in private that it wasn't Mitt that a noticeable number bet on.

Note: I have never encountered a "ferret in the dishwasher" but I also have never put a pet on top of the car. Our pets ride inside with the rest of the family.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#44603 May 19, 2014

A rebuttal to climate change..........

"Climate Change Reconsidered II: Biological Impacts
describes thousands of peer-reviewed scientific
journal articles that do not support, and often flatly
contradict, IPCC’s pessimistic narrative of “death,
injury, and disrupted livelihoods.” The impact of
rising temperatures and higher atmospheric CO2
levels in the twentieth and early twenty-first centuries
has not been anything like what IPCC would have us
believe, and its forecasts differ wildly from those
sound science would suggest. "

http://heartland.org/media-library/pdfs/CCR-I...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44604 May 19, 2014

"NIPCC’s authors say “a future warming of the climate
coupled with rising atmospheric CO
levels will boost
global agricultural production and help meet the food
needs of the planet’s growing population.” They find
“the positive direct effects of CO
on crop yields tend
to overcome any negative effects associated with
changed weather conditions.”
Journalists, policymakers, and the interested
public should demand to know why IPCC either hides
or is silent about these truths."

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44605 May 19, 2014
a while wrote:
Anyone see the story on Sherriff Joe Arpaio's jail. An inmate being held on murder charges killed another inmate being held on minor charges. The killer used a pencil to stab his eyes out, a plastic playing card to slash his throat and beat his head with his fist. When ask why the man being held on murder charges was not in a cell by himself Apraio replied I can't give a private "room" to every murderer.. His tough
stand on crime philosophy in place for years must not be working so good. He also doesn't believe in giving anything but the basics for food. That's where the killer got the peanut butter sandwich all nicely wrapped in plastic. The sandwich the killer also crammed down the murder victims throat. Apraio has now discovered he does have a separate cell for the killer, ain't that amazing.
This is the result of the idiot fringe being in charge, they lack common sense. Apraio should be charged with aiding in the murder of this poor guy and be put in his on jail for a while.

And this poster should be charged with idiocy, put on the main highways to gather trash, in order to add to his dumb collection of trashing good guys..........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44606 May 19, 2014
"Tea party rips 'ever-growing gov't' that lies and spies"

"The Utah Republican said President Obama has been long on promises but short on actual delivery.

“Throughout the last five years, President Obama has promised an economy for the middle class; but all he’s delivered is an economy for the middle-men,” Lee said.

The tea party, he said, has sent an energetic group of leaders to Washington that he believes have the answers.

“We have a new generation of leaders in Washington with positive, innovative ideas – thoughtful policy reforms to, as my friend Sen. Ted Cruz says, make D.C. listen.”"

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44607 May 19, 2014

"Greenpeace Founder Patrick Moore: People have become 'enemies of the earth'"

ENEMIES OF THE EARTH..........yep, libroids are totally to blame..........

"Spiked! online interviews Greenpeace founder Patrick Moore, who says the organization has drifted to where people are enemies of the earth and environmentalism is a religion."

curious

Chatsworth, GA

#44608 May 19, 2014
This is dumb.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#44609 May 19, 2014
??????????
??????????
??????????

how can an admin be two-faced..........and expect other gubmints to "not do what we do."..........

"According to the indictment, hackers targeted the U.S. nuclear power, metals and solar products industries. The hackers are accused of stealing trade secrets and economic espionage. And the alleged victims are brand-name companies including Alcoa and Westinghouse.

The charges have been described as unprecedented and dramatize a long-time Obama administration goal to prosecute state-sponsored cyber threats.

Attorney General Eric Holder said the U.S. will not tolerate foreign government efforts to sabotage American companies.

U.S. officials have accused China's army and China-based hackers of launching attacks on American industrial and military targets, often to steal secrets or intellectual property. China has said that it faces a major threat from hackers, and the country's military is believed to be among the biggest targets of the NSA and U.S. Cyber Command."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CHI...

qustion

Hiawassee, GA

#44610 May 19, 2014
rename wrote:
A rebuttal to climate change..........
"Climate Change Reconsidered II: Biological Impacts
describes thousands of peer-reviewed scientific
journal articles that do not support, and often flatly
contradict, IPCC’s pessimistic narrative of “death,
injury, and disrupted livelihoods.” The impact of
rising temperatures and higher atmospheric CO2
levels in the twentieth and early twenty-first centuries
has not been anything like what IPCC would have us
believe, and its forecasts differ wildly from those
sound science would suggest. "
http://heartland.org/media-library/pdfs/CCR-I...
Just how dumb are you???? You add new meaning to the term "clueless and uneducated ".
qustion

Hiawassee, GA

#44611 May 19, 2014
rename wrote:
In other words..........the Supremes are only worthy when they support my ideas..........when they support others, they are unworthy.........
This guy is the worst AG America has had..........
"In his plurality opinion in the case, Roberts said the Supreme Court's decision was "faithful to the heritage of Brown" because the "Fourteenth Amendment prevents states from according differential treatment to American children on the basis of their color or race."
"When it comes to using race to assign children to schools, history will be heard," he wrote. "The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race.
Holder did not agree, saying to graduates of Morgan State University that Chief Justice John Roberts's argument that "the path to ending racial discrimination is to give less consideration to the issue of race altogether... presupposes that racial discrimination is at a sufficiently low ebb that it doesn’t need to be actively confronted."
"In its most obvious forms, it might be," Holder said while speaking on the 60th anniversary of the Brown decision. "But discrimination does not always come in the form of a hateful epithet or a Jim Crow-like statute. And so we must continue to take account of racial inequality, especially in its less obvious forms, and actively discuss ways to combat it."
Roberts, in his 2007 opinion, noted that before the Brown decision, "schoolchildren were told where they could and could not go to school based on the color of their skin," before emphasizing that the school districts Seattle and Louisville have "not carried the heavy burden of demonstrating that we should allow this once again – even for very different reasons."
In his concurring opinion, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas also cautioned against "elites" using race for social engineering.
“If our history has taught us anything, it has taught us to beware of elites bearing racial theories," Thomas wrote."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Just curious, why do you think that the southern states, all tea party hotbeds are still allowing children as young as 8 to work the tobacco fields at harvest time, as many as 60 hours a week. How can this be in our great democracy??? Could it be since they are Mexicans and these states have LAWS that allow such atrocities they don't care because they aren't white?? Could it be that these states have more people like you than like me, I think its a sin and anyone having anything to do with it should be thrown in jail. But that won't happen its amazingly legal. Didn't see that on FNC now did you.
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44612 May 19, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
I have nothing against the TEA Party but the people in it or at least toting signs at the rallies with all the misspelling, rather lame messages, the fat white ones, the Bermuda shorts and all that is a hoot. Then there are some TEA Party rallies in small towns that have more praying and singing going on than talking about taxes. Then they pass the collection plate. What does that say?
Then there was Romney("My name is Romney, Mitt Romney") who compared the TEA Party to a "ferret in the dishwasher". You will need to get Romney to explain the ferret analogy. The TEA Party may have publicly supported Romney but I'm betting that when they voted in private that it wasn't Mitt that a noticeable number bet on.
Note: I have never encountered a "ferret in the dishwasher" but I also have never put a pet on top of the car. Our pets ride inside with the rest of the family.
Let us see.... you don't hate Mexico, just the Mexicans, you don't hate Israel, just the Jews, you don't hate America, just "Alabamian"s & Christians, you don't hate the middle east, just the Muslims. You don't hate the Tea Party, just the people who attend who attend a rally. You don't hate the government, just "republicans." .... I don't know you, but, the vibes & energy seen on this forum from you, aren't the good kind. MHO
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44613 May 19, 2014
The Occupy Wallstreet protesters were the absolute worst. Remember the STD testing tents, sex acts in the open, no bathrooms, just use the street or the hood of a police car. Yep, bunch of focused winners there, right?
Made the tea party rally folks look rather civil, wouldn't you say?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44614 May 19, 2014
For those who might be interested -

It should be pointed out that the anti-global warming messages pointed out in the posts above contained a link to The Heartland Institute.

If you're not aware, The Heartland Institute is a political-propaganda wing of the Koch Brothers Oil & Coal empire. They have spent millions and millions trying to convince people that putting carbon into Earth's atmosphere has no detrimental effects. Their motivation of course is that they are amongst the worst polluters in the world, and regulations keeping those emmissions in check would cost them billions. Please keep their motivations in mind when reading anything from those with such a vested interests.

For scientific information it is always more desirable to get information from actual scientists who aren't paid to reach a specific conclusion.

Also for those not aware - the poster in that particular instance (and many others) is a certified card-carrying idiot who may well be institutionalized in a mental facility.

It's best to just ignore him. His nurses appreciate it when you don't agitate him. You don't EVEN want to know about the card-table incident. If you must respond to him, ask him about his lunch, or maybe why he's wearing 27 squirrel-tales for a hat.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44615 May 19, 2014
silverfox wrote:
The Occupy Wallstreet protesters were the absolute worst. Remember the STD testing tents, sex acts in the open, no bathrooms, just use the street or the hood of a police car. Yep, bunch of focused winners there, right?
Made the tea party rally folks look rather civil, wouldn't you say?
Have you seen Tea-Party women? Nobody is in a hurry to have sex with them.
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44616 May 19, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Tea-Party women? Nobody is in a hurry to have sex with them.
As usual.... Stooping to attempt to conquer. You just can't restrain yourself from thosel hateful comments toward women, can you, littttle man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) 7 hr Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) 7 hr Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Divorce Attorney Jun 1 Help1 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages