Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#44560 May 18, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Again, WBS is far, far away from even being close to proving Bush is the cause of the yearly increase in substandard healthcare delivery @ VA hospitals... Remember, just because one hates Bush & so desperately wishes to blame him, WBS is NOT even close to proving her "claim."

All talk , no gas with that dummy .....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44561 May 18, 2014
silverfox wrote:
How can one possibly blame Bush for millions of dollars in bonuses awarded to VA doctors who have been disciplined and/or practicing on suspended licenses? This many years later?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/nation/2013/08/...

And the Libroids do the same at the IRS......

Incompetence is an engrained work ethic in some parts of gubmint.....

Instilled and awarded by Libroids......

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44562 May 18, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
It's enough to make a vet puke. Another QTC officer:
"Bush and Senate tell nation's veterans a mediocre VA leader is good enough
By Nancy Gertner | 12/19/07"
http://www.minnpost.com/community-voices/2007...

And let it be known, all libroid senators consented.....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44563 May 18, 2014
Benghazi........

Obama let others under his authority break their vows in a terrible way......

He didn't do what they did, but he engineered a cover up of what they did, less for the sake of the country than for the sake of his presidency and his legacy......with no justice for the victims.....

And he engineered it in such a way that he left few if any fingerprints......

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#44564 May 18, 2014
rename wrote:
Benghazi........
He didn't do what they did, but he engineered a cover up of what they did, less for the sake of the country than for the sake of his presidency and his legacy......with no justice for the victims.....
Has it ever occurred to you how insignificant you really are- I realize that the same can be said about me and everyone else on this forum, but for some reason I can't help but think that you are the only one that just doesn't get it !
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#44565 May 18, 2014
rename wrote:
Benghazi........
Now, let me get this straight. Obama, the president that is responsible for killing more terrorists than any before ( including Dub Bush, who just couldn't seem to find Bin Laden neatly hidden in the in a military compound in Pakistan), suddenly decides to have four American diplomats slaughtered in Syria, I guess that makes sense to a damn idiot!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#44566 May 18, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Now, let me get this straight. Obama, the president that is responsible for killing more terrorists than any before ( including Dub Bush, who just couldn't seem to find Bin Laden neatly hidden in the in a military compound in Pakistan), suddenly decides to have four American diplomats slaughtered in Syria, I guess that makes sense to a damn idiot!
Libya, not Syria ^^^
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#44567 May 18, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
That dummy is in the mangy stage......
Mangy cat...... Mangy GF........
Mangy jeb........
I expect you would return her pronto postage paid....... Deliver or cast away......
I really don't mind you speaking harshly of me, but I advise that you choose your words more carefully about my GF- she is 110 lbs. of raw sinew and instant karma, and much smarter and less tolerant than I am. She can find you and slit your throat while you sleep! You have been warned.......
rename

Carnesville, GA

#44568 May 19, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Has it ever occurred to you how insignificant you really are- I realize that the same can be said about me and everyone else on this forum, but for some reason I can't help but think that you are the only one that just doesn't get it !

I am glad I dont get what you get..........
your little snide remarks are well known on topix.......as snide is all you've ever contributed.......you think this forum is your personal playground to only attack others at will and to show your stupidity..........if you want friends, get on facebook, go to the local library or bar..........

I am glad I'm me dummy..........to be you would require me to break all the rules of morality, decency, and become a dummy like you........to give in to accepting homosexuality as normal, abortion as normal, and gubmint as the saviour of mankind..........

I am as insignificant as the next voter..........as insignificant as the next citizen..........and as insignificant as the next poster..........I speak up about topics of the day, you bitch all day long about other posters........I have more respect for that dummy WBS than a dummy like you, he speaks his concern about matters that affect him..........while you talk about losing a boot.......or finding a friend..........

And you on the other hand are the flea on the arse of a dog,,,, a scab on the skin of man,,,,
and a complete fool..........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44569 May 19, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Now, let me get this straight. Obama, the president that is responsible for killing more terrorists than any before ( including Dub Bush, who just couldn't seem to find Bin Laden neatly hidden in the in a military compound in Pakistan), suddenly decides to have four American diplomats slaughtered in Syria, I guess that makes sense to a damn idiot!

and stupid continues to spew forth with dumb..........

putting the dam horse before the cart is a classic trait of dummies..........because their brain function is off kilter..........have no morals..........and play around with other dummies..........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44570 May 19, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Libya, not Syria ^^^

I'm not like other dummies on topix..........who are nitpickers.........you dont need to make a correction for me..........and I dont make comments about others who make spelling errors, or sentence structure errors..........I understood who and what you meant..........I can read dummynese quite well..........

I do however make comments about stupid assumptions by others, who posts responses, without validation, that has no bearing on the subject originally posted..........
These are mostly libroids with half a loaf of brain..........some would say lobe, but loaf has many other connotations dummy..........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44571 May 19, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't mind you speaking harshly of me, but I advise that you choose your words more carefully about my GF- she is 110 lbs. of raw sinew and instant karma, and much smarter and less tolerant than I am. She can find you and slit your throat while you sleep! You have been warned.......

So you acquiescence to her being mangy..........

roflllllllllllllllllllllllll.. ........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44572 May 19, 2014

And now to the Olds..........

This NOAA chart keeps popping up on my puter..........

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-precip/nati...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44573 May 19, 2014
Is Obama a closet REpub??????????

Obama trying to insure repubs are elected this November..........

"President Obama's Big Carbon Crackdown Readies for Launch"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44574 May 19, 2014
rename

Carnesville, GA

#44575 May 19, 2014

The beginning of apostasy??????????

"Harry Reid: Vote to Amend U.S. Constitution to Limit Political Speech"

Nothing new here..........as libroids are always in the business of political correctness, limited speech, and oppression of the populace.........

It's what they do.......it's all they do..........quote from Terminator)

rename

Carnesville, GA

#44576 May 19, 2014
In other words..........the Supremes are only worthy when they support my ideas..........when they support others, they are unworthy.........

This guy is the worst AG America has had..........

"In his plurality opinion in the case, Roberts said the Supreme Court's decision was "faithful to the heritage of Brown" because the "Fourteenth Amendment prevents states from according differential treatment to American children on the basis of their color or race."

"When it comes to using race to assign children to schools, history will be heard," he wrote. "The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race.

Holder did not agree, saying to graduates of Morgan State University that Chief Justice John Roberts's argument that "the path to ending racial discrimination is to give less consideration to the issue of race altogether... presupposes that racial discrimination is at a sufficiently low ebb that it doesn’t need to be actively confronted."

"In its most obvious forms, it might be," Holder said while speaking on the 60th anniversary of the Brown decision. "But discrimination does not always come in the form of a hateful epithet or a Jim Crow-like statute. And so we must continue to take account of racial inequality, especially in its less obvious forms, and actively discuss ways to combat it."

Roberts, in his 2007 opinion, noted that before the Brown decision, "schoolchildren were told where they could and could not go to school based on the color of their skin," before emphasizing that the school districts Seattle and Louisville have "not carried the heavy burden of demonstrating that we should allow this once again – even for very different reasons."

In his concurring opinion, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas also cautioned against "elites" using race for social engineering.

“If our history has taught us anything, it has taught us to beware of elites bearing racial theories," Thomas wrote."

WasBushStupid

United States

#44577 May 19, 2014
I had a stock portfolio that was completely destroyed during the Bush years. I had retirement that was severely damaged during the Bush years. I had a lot of stuff that got damaged during the Bush years. That's fact and yes I "Blame Bush".
You right-wing praying sickos are hypocrites. You don't own this country. You don't own any G-d. You don't have any more rights in the U.S. than, say, an atheist, a Muslim or Jew. Fortunately for you nuts, you do have the right to practice your religion. Laws do NOT give you any right to overthrow and take control of our government or it's buildings. The system has been far too lenient for far too long. That in it's self has about destroyed our country with what was done in G-d's name under Bush. Evil hypocrites!
WasBushStupid

United States

#44578 May 19, 2014
Take George W. Bush out of the Post-Abuse Memory Hole
Theo Talcott's picture
Theo Talcott
Article Tools
Print
Comments (3)
0diggsdigg
Barack Obama
by Theo Talcott | May 14, 2010 - 10:39am

George W. Bush has disappeared from the national mind because neither the Left or the Right wants to think about him. Republicans want to disappear Bush to remove scarlet letter W from around their mid-term election necks. Democrats are so sick of this guy that mentioning his name makes the room unhappy and reaching for the Paxil. But we must remember George W. Bush because voters are blaming Obama for Bush-caused problems.

Americans are like people healing from abuse by blocking bad memories. The mention of the Bush name calls forth dozens of unpleasant memories and associations, from war, lies, deceit, and to simply incompetant coasting aristocratic governence. So nobody speaks of him. He is down the memory hole.

In George Orwell's book 1984, in a big bureocratic government building, workers had nicknamed the garbage shoots placed throughout the building "memory holes." Scraps of paper were shoved there to disappear. The state felt free to re-write history, and old propaganda that countered the new propaganda was put down the memory hole.

So it is with Bush. He goes down the memory hole and the Republicans re-brand as libertarian populists.

We live in the United States of Amnesia, as writer Gore Vidal put it. Like a spiritual teacher with an obssessive focus on "The Now", our nation is disconnected to the flow of events that brought us here. Other countries aren't always this way. Some of the South American countries maintain a fierce historical narrative that puts American in the colonialist villian role. Democrats could use a little bit of that radical historical memory to remember who the villians in this story are.

President Obama has been doing a good job with a bad situation. The Bush Team handed him an exploding situation and he defused it. But elections aren't about the truth, they are about national mood, about the strange tidal flows of shaped opinion. With a mid-term coming up that could hand Congress to the Republicans, it's a tight time for Obama.

Somehow, the Right has gelled around being anti-Obama, and the Left has lost the sense that Obama is 'our guy'. Obama has been governing with a sort of post-partisan elite bureocratic pragmatism, not as a Democrat particularly. And so the Democratic Base is confused, like "'do we have a dog in this fight?"

Luckily, we still remember that we dislike Bush. When we remember...
rename

Carnesville, GA

#44579 May 19, 2014

Dirty Harry..........

"For the second time this month a bipartisan agreement in the Senate has died because Senate Democrats under the leadership of Harry Reid (D-NV) have violated the ages-old rule allowing the minority party to offer amendments to bills under consideration.

On Thursday, May 15, Senate Republicans helped block an $84 billion tax cut over the elimination of their ability to offer amendments.

The vote on cloture failed to reach the 60-vote threshold with a final vote of 53-40.

One Republican, Senator Mark Kirk (R-IL), defected from his party's ranks and voted with the Democrats. Seven senators did not participate in the vote, and Harry Reid himself voted "no" with the Republicans.

Republicans, of course, generally supported the tax cuts, but it was the baggage a "yes" vote would have come with that the GOP opposed.

"We have a tax bill here that members from both sides want to improve and support. Yet we don’t get a chance to amend it," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said before the final vote. "[Democrats] have turned the Senate into a graveyard of good ideas and good democratic debate."

Minority Whip John Cornyn (R-TX) agreed, saying, "Republicans are outraged that we’ve basically been frozen out of the process." Another high-profile Republican, Lindsey Graham (R-SC), dismissively noted that "tax cuts come and go." However, he added, "I want to be able to vote on this bill, but I’d also like to be able to vote on repealing the medical device tax." "

No mention of all the HOR bills that would help jumpstart the economy........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mon Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages