jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#44504 May 17, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the problem, dumbass. While I constantly see Ag, Bill, and Syn personally confirm and attest to each others self-worth and moral character, I have yet to see any of them do that for you. Have you ever even met any of them? I respect anonymity but cannot understand why you refuse to mingle with your comrades. Could it be because you are ashamed for them to see what a lowlife it is that they agree with..
Just a suggestion- if they do invite you to one their brain trust meetings, maybe you should bring "bored monitor" to masquerade as the wife, hubby or whatever- good day!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#44505 May 17, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the problem, dumbass. While I constantly see Ag, Bill, and Syn personally confirm and attest to each others self-worth and moral character, I have yet to see any of them do that for you. Have you ever even met any of them? I respect anonymity but cannot understand why you refuse to mingle with your comrades. Could it be because you are ashamed for them to see what a lowlife it is that they agree with..
Hey, jeb, quit being so mean. If someone isn't registered there is no way to send a message or make contact.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#44506 May 17, 2014
A Dear Abby letter from jeb .....

Dear Abby ....
Posters on topix make fun of me because I'm kinda stupid .......

I try my best to impress them , but they make fun of my cat , my name , and my character....
What can I do ???

Jeb;

First, don't feel too bad , as there are many in your predicament ....

Just accept the fact that stupid is not an inherited condition, it is a conscious decision made by you....

I would suggest you take the cat and donate it to the local Chinese cafe ..... They will serve the cat well ....,

As for your name....I recommend you change names as jeb denotes a civil war officer ... A popular name, and one which will suit you fine would be Dummy...

It enhances your character, shows your real education level, and makes you an easy target for the con artist women......

BTW...
Please consider a donation as I have given you the best advice your gonna get in your whole lifetime Dummy.....

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44507 May 17, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, jeb, quit being so mean. If someone isn't registered there is no way to send a message or make contact.

I think Dear Abby has offered him good advice.....

He's an easy mark.....

Chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#44508 May 17, 2014
rename wrote:
Ahem. Er, you there, Brainiac. Yeah you.

Perhaps you've failed to notice that you've been called an idiot, stupid, dumb as a box of rocks, lobotomized, institutionalized, insane, crazy, warped, damaged, impaired, brain-dead, unintelligent, vacuous, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simple-minded, vapid, imbecilic, obtuse, doltish, pea-brained, half-witted, mentally cracked, nutty, batty, asinine, a lunatic, "special" or daft or "God's own little mistake" multiple times every single day, usually by multiple individuals, often using many of these terms in the same sentence.

Have you noticed that? It's not good-natured ribbing. We really mean it. And it's not meant as an insult, it's just a basic truth of the universe.

Maybe you ought to think about that before you call ANYBODY stupid.
Chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#44509 May 17, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Dear Abby has offered him good advice.....
He's an easy mark.....
You're an ignorant dolt.

TRUTH-FACT.
Chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#44510 May 17, 2014
I cant believe I forgot "squirrel-eating toothless illiterate dumbass redneck".

I'm usually so thorough.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#44512 May 17, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Well heck dummy...
Pot kettle black .......
And I see Dante's gates of hell are still open and the little dummy demon has lost a boot......
I expect someone in South Georgia has shoved that boot up your but....... Laces and all......
Go see your proctologist dummy ......
....but you still seem to be skirting the real question, are you the wealthy north Georgia aristocrat that fears democrats are out steal your fortune and redistribute your wealth or are you just scumbag pretender that loves a little attention.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#44513 May 17, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, jeb, quit being so mean. If someone isn't registered there is no way to send a message or make contact.
Ag, now just how many times have you, Syn, Bill, Big Dave and others stood up and personally attested to the character and worth of a fellow conservative- can you honestly do the same for rename- that's all that I am asking.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#44514 May 17, 2014
rename wrote:
Dear Abby ....
I try my best to impress them , but they make fun of my cat , my name , and my character....
What can I do ???
Jeb;
First, don't feel too bad , as there are many in your predicament ....
Just accept the fact that stupid is not an inherited condition, it is a conscious decision made by you....
I would suggest you take the cat and donate it to the local Chinese cafe ..... They will serve the cat well ....,
As for your name....I recommend you change names as jeb denotes a civil war officer ... A popular name, and one which will suit you fine would be Dummy...
It enhances your character, shows your real education level, and makes you an easy target for the con artist women......
BTW...
Please consider a donation as I have given you the best advice your gonna get in your whole lifetime Dummy.....
With all due respects, the "best advise" that I ever received was to try to ignore your stupidass - unfortunately, I have failed!
raymond

Douglasville, GA

#44515 May 17, 2014
CUT HIS BALLS OFF !!
rename

Cleveland, GA

#44516 May 18, 2014
Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem. Er, you there, Brainiac. Yeah you.

Perhaps you've failed to notice that you've been called an idiot, stupid, dumb as a box of rocks, lobotomized, institutionalized, insane, crazy, warped, damaged, impaired, brain-dead, unintelligent, vacuous, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simple-minded, vapid, imbecilic, obtuse, doltish, pea-brained, half-witted, mentally cracked, nutty, batty, asinine, a lunatic, "special" or daft or "God's own little mistake" multiple times every single day, usually by multiple individuals, often using many of these terms in the same sentence.

Have you noticed that? It's not good-natured ribbing. We really mean it. And it's not meant as an insult, it's just a basic truth of the universe.

Maybe you ought to think about that before you call ANYBODY stupid.

Hey there STUPID...... How you doing in re- selling food stamps on the black market.....

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44517 May 18, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>....but you still seem to be skirting the real question, are you the wealthy north Georgia aristocrat that fears democrats are out steal your fortune and redistribute your wealth or are you just scumbag pretender that loves a little attention.

I'll put it this way dummy..........I put my nickels and dimes behind conservative candidates..........I dont have any use for libroids, nor their supporters, nor their cats, nor their sorry ideas, nor their abilities to blood suck off others, nor wanna be dummies from south georgia..........

Your voice is only one of many, dummies intent on destroying america..........November is the reckoning month..........I reckon yall are gonna get yall's sorry comeuppance and omce again be locked behind the gates of hell..........

dummy..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44518 May 18, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>....but you still seem to be skirting the real question, are you the wealthy north Georgia aristocrat that fears democrats are out steal your fortune and redistribute your wealth or are you just scumbag pretender that loves a little attention.

BTW.........did I mention the uselessness of your worth, your character, your life, and the sorry existence you live every day..........

Are you so dependent on others to boost your sorry self esteem,,,,,,,,,,that without them, you consider your sorry self worthless??? yes..........

Are you so dumb, that it takes others to give you a meaning in life??? yes..........

Are you able to take upon your shoulders the ability to avoid the slough of despond??? no..........

A weakling always depends upon others.........because deep down, they know they took the wrong road somewhere in life..........and cant figure out how to get back to the intersection and take the other road.........

And some, like you, will sit by the roadside and pout about others..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44519 May 18, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>With all due respects, the "best advise" that I ever received was to try to ignore your stupidass - unfortunately, I have failed!

I've told you all along that you are stupid.......... Abby backed me up on that assessment........and yet you continue to insist on remaining on the stupid side of the scales..........

you have been weighed and the scales are unbalanced you dummy..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44520 May 18, 2014

GodZilla..........Itís an anti-global-warming alarmism smash

Nothing like having GodZilla on the side of right and justice.........

"Thereís a lot going on here, but think about it this way: Serizawa, the only man who seems to grasp the true nature of the issue facing humanity, believes that the ecosphere will heal itself, will restore its own balance. He denounces mankindís belief that we are able to drastically impact the environment in such a way that would make it uninhabitable. In other words, the Earth is a massively complex system, one that we canít really damage by pumping a little excess carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. We can, however, make things radically worse for mankind by arrogantly believing in our own ability to ruin, then fix, the world. The nuclear bomb that threatens to wipe out San Fran represents mankindís fumbling attempts to fix a problem it has no ability to impactóit is a rather explicit denunciation of the urge to ďdo something!Ē even though we have no idea what to do. We can make things much worse for ourselves, but we canít really stop nature from running its course. And nature will be just fine regardless of what we sentient apes believeóor do."

Go here for the real climate change story..........

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44521 May 18, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you all along that you are stupid.......... Abby backed me up on that assessment........and yet you continue to insist on remaining on the stupid side of the scales..........
you have been weighed and the scales are unbalanced you dummy..........

Note.....I said Abby.......not Aggie..........

I'm not like some dummies who try to drag around other posters to bolster their arguments..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44522 May 18, 2014

Man knows as much about climate change as do these scientist know about stellar space..........

"Freak frequency from outside the Milky Way baffles astronomers

Scientists are trying to work out what is causing Fast Radio Bursts (FRBs)
The strange signals occur for a few milliseconds and come from nowhere
The first was detected in 2007, but only a handful have been seen since
In April the latest discovery was made, but still the mystery persists
Explanations range from colliding neutron stars to alien signals"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44523 May 18, 2014
Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an ignorant dolt.
TRUTH-FACT.

BTW..........forgot to mention..........As I, and others, keep kicking you off as "King of the Mountain" is no reason to being jealous on you part..........

Just take it in stride,,,,and know conservative viewpoints always trump dummy liborids viewpoints..........

why??? because conservatism relies upon the sanity, ability, and confidence of the individual..........

while libroidism relies upon the insecurities, inabilities, and neediness of the individual.......

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44524 May 18, 2014

Well heck..........this NOAA chart just keeps popping up all the time..........and it says share me..........share me.........

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-precip/nati...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Mar 26 Luv _ly Minded 1
delphina sumner??? (Jul '10) Mar 25 Just a Local 5
Stop offshore drilling from coming to Georgia Mar 21 nick 2
Booms (Jan '14) Mar 20 Elmer 6
Ghost of Surrency (Jan '11) Mar 17 ashley 15
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mar 16 merry m m 10
Thiokol Mar 4 berry 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]