Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44393 May 16, 2014
"YEARS later, 10,000 veterans notified in 2009, they needed to be tested for Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C & HIV." Many learned YEARS later, "they may have been exposed to infections at Govt. run hospitals."

And you idiots want to doubt the waiting lists. FOOL you are.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/01/court-ru...
WasBushStupid

United States

#44394 May 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us some more about how you hate those "Mexicans", "Alabamian"s, Christians, Jews & Muslims. You thought is was soo funny to apogize to the cow. Trust me, we all know how you love those darn cows. And you want to talk to me about asylums. LOL.
Don't get your panties in a wad. I said something in the form of a question. I thought that was how the game was played
You have to have the ability to break this one down and analyze it to see exactly what I said. I don't think you have that capability: I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable.
One-on-one most people don't have enough intelligence to get beyond what the preacher says and are basically good people, we would hope. But when they gang up then you have "organized religions". We have hypocrites who are called conservatives who hate organized labor but survive on manipulating those in organized religion.
"Disturbances in society are never more fearful than when those who are stirring up the trouble can use the pretext of religion to mask their true designs." - Denis Diderot
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44395 May 16, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get your panties in a wad. I said something in the form of a question. I thought that was how the game was played
You have to have the ability to break this one down and analyze it to see exactly what I said. I don't think you have that capability: I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable.
One-on-one most people don't have enough intelligence to get beyond what the preacher says and are basically good people, we would hope. But when they gang up then you have "organized religions". We have hypocrites who are called conservatives who hate organized labor but survive on manipulating those in organized religion.
"Disturbances in society are never more fearful than when those who are stirring up the trouble can use the pretext of religion to mask their true designs." - Denis Diderot
I dont relate well to ATHEISTS. Save your spill for someone who cares, dear.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44396 May 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
"YEARS later, 10,000 veterans notified in 2009, they needed to be tested for Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C & HIV." Many learned YEARS later, "they may have been exposed to infections at Govt. run hospitals."
And you idiots want to doubt the waiting lists. FOOL you are.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/01/court-ru...
Who said they doubted the waiting lists?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#44397 May 16, 2014
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just one of the most ridiculous statements ever made. Makes NO sense and has no basis in any imaginable truth. But its what a Tea Party conservative would say, have no idea why they think that, and neither do they.
A Conservatives goal is to be frugal and within budget on everything. A Tea Party conservatives goal is to be frugal on things that don't have any affect on them. They think welfare is inherently bad, as is the food stamp program that feeds poor children. But believe that Social Security and Medicare are things that they entitled to, bullshucks!!!
You people are as selfish as you are crazy.
well spoken,+1
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44398 May 16, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said they doubted the waiting lists?
The waiting LIST that caused many to die, fool.
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44399 May 16, 2014
Denial, Duck & Dodge in its PUREST form, thank you.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44400 May 16, 2014
Once you get tired of reading TheBlaze, here's some interesting reading to go over:

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1107/1107...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44401 May 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
The waiting LIST that caused many to die, fool.
Let me try asking the question a different way, since you failed to understand it the first time.

WHO

SAID

THEY

DOUBTED

THE

WAITING

LIST

?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44402 May 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Denial, Duck & Dodge in its PUREST form, thank you.
Who is denying, ducking and dodging? What are they denying, ducking and dodging?

Are you about 5 shots into the scotch or something tonight? You're even worse than normal.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#44404 May 16, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
Religious wars are on the horizon.
"For Nation's Persecuted Muslim Minority, Caution Follows Hindu Party's Victory"
" Italy is working to save the life of a pregnant Sudanese woman who was sentenced to death for refusing to recant her Christian faith, and is in contact with her lawyers as well as Sudanese authorities, the Italian foreign minister said Friday."
...and now a word from our sponsor:
" Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." - Denis Diderot
I read about the plight of the Sudanese woman and was appalled. I was raised as and still consider myself to be a Christian but try to refrain from mixing religion with with politics, however, this is deeply disturbing to me. A woman that was raised as a Christian is condemned to death simply because the Islamic laws of her country does not recognize any sort of freedom of religion- that is an atrocity . I try to respect Islam and realize that all muslims do not agree with this but it still pains me.
WasBushStupid

United States

#44405 May 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont relate well to ATHEISTS. Save your spill for someone who cares, dear.
Uh, that's what I just said in a nutshell, your nutshell, you nut.

https://www.google.com/search...
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44407 May 16, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I could have made that post, word for word as you did. The quote and the Fox link.
The difference is, I would have posted it as an example of how utterly and completely biased and ridiculous Fox News is. I would have thought any reasonable person would immediately be able to see how blatantly preposterous it is. I always fail to appreciate just how whacked-outta-their-skulls right-wingers like you are.
You post it because you think it's "news".
"Blantantly preposterous. " It was you. Thank you.
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44408 May 16, 2014
There's a difference in HATE & not relating well. Save the twizzles for someone else.
WasBushStupid

United States

#44409 May 16, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> A woman that was raised as a Christian is condemned to death simply because the Islamic laws of her country does not recognize any sort of freedom of religion- that is an atrocity . I try to respect Islam and realize that all muslims do not agree with this but it still pains me.
Well of course this is all true and an atrocity. Then I stop, think and go look back. Christianity has been equally despicable. They used to toss live humans onto bonfires. Then if you look at the link I provided above it leads to a wider picture.

Gods don't kill people, people with gods kill people.
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44410 May 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
^ Blatantly
^^^^ FoolS you are.....
^^^^^transmissions
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44411 May 16, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Once you get tired of reading TheBlaze, here's some interesting reading to go over:
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1107/1107...
I'll pass. Butt, thaaaaanks.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44412 May 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You POOR PITIFUL THING! You're reading comprehension problems must really make your life miserable.

Let me try to explain this to you.

You said this:
silverfox wrote:
"As with prior controversies, the administration's response, critics say, is not nearly aggressive enough."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/16/to...
I said this in response:
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I could have made that post, word for word as you did. The quote and the Fox link.

The difference is, I would have posted it as an example of how utterly and completely biased and ridiculous Fox News is. I would have thought any reasonable person would immediately be able to see how blatantly preposterous it is. I always fail to appreciate just how whacked-outta-their-skulls right-wingers like you are.

You post it because you think it's "news".
My comment was about the blatantly preposterous statement Fox News made:

As with prior controversies, the administration's response, critics say, is not nearly aggressive enough."

See the bias there "AS WITH PRIOR CONTROVERSIES ....NOT NEARLY AGGRESSIVE ENOUGH"...

See how they are clearly just dishing out biased hatred - the implications in their wording?

No? Well, you'll probably never get it. You have to be "good with words".

But let me make this point clear at least:

I in NO way said, implied, insinuated, hinted at or alleged that the waiting lists weren't real. It would take a terribly confused and somewhat ignorant individual to be able to misunderstand that to such a degree as you did.

You're just lost and confused. Kind of funny that you would call somebody a fool when you yourself are in such a state.

Mathew 5:22 - But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says,‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.
silverfox

Elko, GA

#44413 May 16, 2014
This I know for sure, you FOOLS surely make a good team. ROTFLMAO

GN
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#44414 May 16, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course this is all true and an atrocity. Then I stop, think and go look back. Christianity has been equally despicable. They used to toss live humans onto bonfires. Then if you look at the link I provided above it leads to a wider picture.
Gods don't kill people, people with gods kill people.
I can't deny any of that, bud. All I can say is that this thing in Sudan in wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 18 Anonymous 29
News Phillips given Outstanding Educator Award (Jul '07) Jan 14 rick 2
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 9 Mara Rahl 29
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jan 2 Middletown 1,210
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Dec '16 lookitupjoker 2
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov '16 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov '16 Farrell Landon 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages