Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#44299 May 15, 2014
chicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Give Jay a break - you know hard it is to put food on your family.(to use Bush's expression).
He's just a workin' guy.
I don't PUT FOOD ON MY FAMILY. See what I mean? You libroids are FREAKS. lol
Jay Carney probably throws up every time he eats. I bet when he opens his eyes every morning he is disappointed that he lived through the night. He throws himself on the sword every single day. Probably hates Obama.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44300 May 15, 2014
A 2013 paper in Environmental Research Letters reviewed 11,944 abstracts of scientific papers, finding 4,014 which discussed the cause of recent global warming and reporting:

Among abstracts expressing a position on AGW, 97.1% endorsed the consensus position that humans are causing global warming.[119]

Additionally, the authors of the studies were invited to categorise their own research papers, of which 1,381 discussed the cause of recent global warming, and:

Among self-rated papers expressing a position on AGW, 97.2% endorsed the consensus.

James L. Powell, a former member of the National Science Board and current executive director of the National Physical Science Consortium, analyzed published research on global warming and climate change between 1991 and 2012 and found that of the 13,950 articles in peer-reviewed journals, only 24 rejected anthropogenic global warming.[120] A follow-up analysis looking at 2,258 peer-reviewed climate articles with 9,136 authors published between November 2012 and December 2013 revealed that only one of the 9,136 authors rejected anthropogenic global warming.[121]

Aggie - please click on the link below:

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/the-curio...

Is it starting to sink in? You've been subjected to a massive right-wing brain-washing scheme, massively funded by oil and coal barons.

There's no shame in it - they've spent millions and millions of dollars to mislead you. The shame would be in refusing to change your position after having it proven to you.

If you want the real science, read this. No really - please actually read it.

http://nca2014.globalchange.gov/downloads

It's a far better source than Breitbart.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44301 May 15, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't miss the point. You did. Jay Carney DENYING he had seen it doesn't mean he is telling the truth. He has lied before. He's not likely to want to address that issue, so.....
Ya know, just because you believe ANYTHING a left winger says doesn't make it true. It never ceases to amuse me that you'll accuse the conservatives of believing propaganda when you libroids ooze left wing propaganda right out of your pores. I'm telling you, you blew your cred with you voted for FREAKSHOW twice. That is 100%, indisputable proof that liberals are HOPELESSLY gullible.
Syn, you're still missing the point.

The question was whether he acknowledged it or not. He didn't.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44302 May 15, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for making me happy
You know I'm always here for you.:p
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44303 May 15, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't PUT FOOD ON MY FAMILY..
Well, George Bush thinks you should. Why? Who knows? Why were we in Iraq? He's weird like that.

Location hidden

#44304 May 15, 2014
WhoDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you calling liberal. Follow my posts
Do you always post under "WhoDat"? Your post that I responded to certainly didn't sound conservative.

Location hidden

#44305 May 15, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to save your gloating - I'm happy to post as many links as you want. Links from real scientists that AREN'T paid by oil and coal, or writing a book to profit from the crazy neo-cons.
This game is over Aggie. News of that might not have reached inside your crazy-whacko-right-wing-bubble , seeing as those sources are just echo-chambers for the propaganda creators ... but the game is over.
Reasonable people have seen the light on this issue for quite awhile.
You might want to save yours. You are quoting people who have jobs that depend on global warming, climate change, constipated clouds, or whatever. Nothing "encourages" crisis like having your grants and jobs on the line. Intelligent people determined that a long time ago.

Location hidden

#44306 May 15, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Syn, you're still missing the point.
The question was whether he acknowledged it or not. He didn't.
I didn't go back and read. I just saw your post and jumped in the fray. We all know how "dependable" YOUR take on everything is. rotfl I crack myself up.

Location hidden

#44307 May 15, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, George Bush thinks you should. Why? Who knows? Why were we in Iraq? He's weird like that.
Well, if George thinks I should then I should. Case closed. lol
rename

Cleveland, GA

#44308 May 16, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to post that link here, but then again, you probably don't, as explained in the prior paragraph.
Maybe that dummy has caught that disease brought by WBS/ABD into the forum..........
agnosticism..........maybe he will, maybe he wont..........maybe he did, maybe he didnt..........
Seeing as how libroids are flaky people.....maybe they're abnormal ..........
rename

Cleveland, GA

#44309 May 16, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Aggie. Will NASA do?
http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus
<quoted text>
Ah, so you're ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE...
Well, perhaps you should try this one -
http://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warmin...
It pretty much debunks anything you can come up with. I hope you don't come up with some of those lame arguments that I've already debunked, like the "organisation of scientists" that work out of their garage and are funded by oil and coal - Had to set rename straight on that one several weeks ago.
Here's a wiki pointing out several other REAL scientific organisations agreeing on the consensus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opini...
<quoted text>

Bowing down before the dummies at skeptical science again huh????

"Global warming alarmists and their allies in the liberal media have been caught doctoring the results of a widely cited paper asserting there is a 97-percent scientific consensus regarding human-caused global warming. After taking a closer look at the paper, investigative journalists report the authors’ claims of a 97-pecent consensus relied on the authors misclassifying the papers of some of the world’s most prominent global warming skeptics. At the same time, the authors deliberately presented a meaningless survey question so they could twist the responses to fit their own preconceived global warming alarmism.

Global warming alarmist John Cook, founder of the misleadingly named blog site Skeptical Science, published a paper with several other global warming alarmists claiming they reviewed nearly 12,000 abstracts of studies published in the peer-reviewed climate literature. Cook reported that he and his colleagues found that 97 percent of the papers that expressed a position on human-caused global warming “endorsed the consensus position that humans are causing global warming.”"

"Either through idiocy, ignorance, or both, global warming alarmists and the liberal media have been reporting that the Cook study shows a 97 percent consensus that humans are causing a global warming crisis. However, that was clearly not the question surveyed."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/...

so the chicken butt has been classifed as an idiot or ingnorant.........I will add the author missed the part about him being a big dummy..........

And from this we have fools such as yerself falling over each other to make fools of others.........

and here's a video where the lies come from......a website by fools, for fools.........

http://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warmin...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44310 May 16, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
A 2013 paper in Environmental Research Letters reviewed 11,944 abstracts of scientific papers, finding 4,014 which discussed the cause of recent global warming and reporting:
Among abstracts expressing a position on AGW, 97.1% endorsed the consensus position that humans are causing global warming.[119]
Additionally, the authors of the studies were invited to categorise their own research papers, of which 1,381 discussed the cause of recent global warming, and:
Among self-rated papers expressing a position on AGW, 97.2% endorsed the consensus.
James L. Powell, a former member of the National Science Board and current executive director of the National Physical Science Consortium, analyzed published research on global warming and climate change between 1991 and 2012 and found that of the 13,950 articles in peer-reviewed journals, only 24 rejected anthropogenic global warming.[120] A follow-up analysis looking at 2,258 peer-reviewed climate articles with 9,136 authors published between November 2012 and December 2013 revealed that only one of the 9,136 authors rejected anthropogenic global warming.[121]
Aggie - please click on the link below:
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/the-curio...
Is it starting to sink in? You've been subjected to a massive right-wing brain-washing scheme, massively funded by oil and coal barons.
There's no shame in it - they've spent millions and millions of dollars to mislead you. The shame would be in refusing to change your position after having it proven to you.
If you want the real science, read this. No really - please actually read it.
http://nca2014.globalchange.gov/downloads
It's a far better source than Breitbart.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL @@ the big dummy propagandist, who along with Cook at skeptical science……………….put forth enough bs to cause this earth to burn up………..

A pic from a blog??????? Really??? Lame, lame, lame…………did I mention stupid…….

Skeptical science website is similar to wiki………….any big dummy climate propagandist can add to the corrupt data there…………….Cook deletes any data put there by REAL climate skeptics………that 97% number you throw out like fact, has been proven to be a corrupt consenus by Cook and et al…………..

From Roy Spencer………..
http://www.drroyspencer.com/2014/03/2nd-colde...

From NOAA………..
Place mouse on graph and use mouse wheel to roll up or down….will expand the graph back to 1900-2010…….
And temps avg temps are even lower this year, 2014………..note the low temps in the 70’s and 80’s……..the ice age climate nuts said would doom us………..

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-precip/nati... []=uscrn&datasets[]=climdi v&datasets[]=cmbushcn& parameter=anom-tavg&time_s cale=3mo&begyear=2005& endyear=2014&month=4

And we conservatives remember when the chicken-littles were running around without heads declaring ‘GLOBAL COOLING” in the 70’s and 80’s…………..shouting out “we’re all going to freeze to death, earth is going to turn into a giant iceberg”………………….

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44311 May 16, 2014

"After hailing the Senate's amnesty bill that the Congressional Budget Office determined would lower the wages of American workers, Valerie Jarrett, Obama's senior advisor, told attendees at the yearly invitation-only SkyBridge Alternatives Conference that Boehner would help the White House make a push get immigration reform enacted in the next three months."

well heck, why not pass it..........lowering wages is good for american workers,,,,, right??????

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44312 May 16, 2014
another post on the largest prison break in american history..........

"Immigration: After releasing tens of thousands of criminal aliens, President Obama urgently asks law enforcement officials to lean on Republicans to pass amnesty. Will the GOP deport itself out of victory this year?

Congressman Lamar Smith called it "the worst prison break in American history, except it was sanctioned by the president and perpetrated by our own immigration officials."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0514...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44313 May 16, 2014

Another WHINY libroid demo supporter..........

"American billionaire Steve Cohen 'furious' over $100m penthouse 'no one wants' "

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/ne...

SAC Capital CEO Steven Cohen Throws A Party Despite ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../steven-cohen-party... ...
Jul 28, 2013 - The Saturday night party at Cohen's 10-bedroom home on Further Lane took ... July 28 (Reuters)- Hedge fund billionaire Steven A. Cohen did not let the .... Shortly before the presidential election, liberal political magazine In These ..... As usual, the democratic party donor is a slimy hedge fund manager.

MarkopoloXYZ

Fort Stewart, GA

#44314 May 16, 2014
jeanie wrote:
we need all Republicans no more Demorcratic
I suspect you don't follow the facts. You must be another lost and Decieved FOX NEWS follower. Please do your self a favor and seek the truth by your own means(research politician voting records,issues and on media comments by politicians,etc.The GOP/Republicans/Tea Party, are preachers of hate and division.They are determined to keep this great country from moving forward in a positive way.They are also consumed with hate for the President and I think you know why. Their hate has blinded them, and greed is their driving force. Please wake up to the truth and don't become a follower of hate. They have even used GOD as a talking point to deceive many. Remember that The bible warns us about false prophets and deceivers.They are best identified by the fruits of their labor and if you take a open minded look at the policies, statements and actions of the GOP/Republican/Tea party family, you will see the truth..

MAY GOD BLESS...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#44315 May 16, 2014
Who ever could have imagined....

Points of No Return
by Paul Krugman
MAY 15, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/16/opinion/kru...

Recently two research teams, working independently and using different methods, reached an alarming conclusion: The West Antarctic ice sheet is doomed. The sheet’s slide into the ocean, and the resulting sharp rise in sea levels, will probably happen slowly. But it’s irreversible. Even if we took drastic action to limit global warming right now, this particular process of environmental change has reached a point of no return.

Meanwhile, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — much of whose state is now fated to sink beneath the waves — weighed in on climate change. Some readers may recall that in 2012 Mr. Rubio, asked how old he believed the earth to be, replied “I’m not a scientist, man.” This time, however, he confidently declared the overwhelming scientific consensus on climate change false, although in a later interview he was unable to cite any sources for his skepticism.

So why would the senator make such a statement? The answer is that like that ice sheet, his party’s intellectual evolution (or maybe more accurately, its devolution) has reached a point of no return, in which allegiance to false doctrines has become a crucial badge of identity.

...And truly crazy positions are becoming the norm. A decade ago, only the G.O.P.’s extremist fringe asserted that global warming was a hoax concocted by a vast global conspiracy of scientists (although even then that fringe included some powerful politicians). Today, such conspiracy theorizing is mainstream within the party, and rapidly becoming mandatory; witch hunts against scientists reporting evidence of warming have become standard operating procedure, and skepticism about climate science is turning into hostility toward science in general.

It’s hard to see what could reverse this growing hostility to inconvenient science. As I said, the process of intellectual devolution seems to have reached a point of no return. And that scares me more than the news about that ice sheet.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#44316 May 16, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Points of No Return
by Paul Krugman
MAY 15, 2014
Recently two research teams, working independently and using different methods, reached an alarming conclusion: The West Antarctic ice sheet is doomed. The sheet’s slide into the ocean, and the resulting sharp rise in sea levels, will probably happen slowly. But it’s irreversible. Even if we took drastic action to limit global warming right now, this particular process of environmental change has reached a point of no return.
Meanwhile, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — much of whose state is now fated to sink beneath the waves — weighed in on climate change. Some readers may recall that in 2012 Mr. Rubio, asked how old he believed the earth to be, replied “I’m not a scientist, man.” This time, however, he confidently declared the overwhelming scientific consensus on climate change false, although in a later interview he was unable to cite any sources for his skepticism.
So why would the senator make such a statement? The answer is that like that ice sheet, his party’s intellectual evolution (or maybe more accurately, its devolution) has reached a point of no return, in which allegiance to false doctrines has become a crucial badge of identity.
...And truly crazy positions are becoming the norm. A decade ago, only the G.O.P.’s extremist fringe asserted that global warming was a hoax concocted by a vast global conspiracy of scientists (although even then that fringe included some powerful politicians). Today, such conspiracy theorizing is mainstream within the party, and rapidly becoming mandatory; witch hunts against scientists reporting evidence of warming have become standard operating procedure, and skepticism about climate science is turning into hostility toward science in general.
It’s hard to see what could reverse this growing hostility to inconvenient science. As I said, the process of intellectual devolution seems to have reached a point of no return. And that scares me more than the news about that ice sheet.
Bravo! Brilliant post.

If we left it to the Republicans, we'd be back to blaming everything on witchcraft. They've already made witch-hunting a favorite pastime.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#44317 May 16, 2014
Oh my wrote:

Points of No Return
by Paul Krugman
MAY 15, 2014

Recently two research teams, working independently and using different methods, reached an alarming conclusion: The West Antarctic ice sheet is doomed. The sheetÂ’s slide into the ocean, and the resulting sharp rise in sea levels, will probably happen slowly. But itÂ’s irreversible. Even if we took drastic action to limit global warming right now, this particular process of environmental change has reached a point of no return.

So why would the senator make such a statement? The answer is that like that ice sheet, his partyÂ’s intellectual evolution (or maybe more accurately, its devolution) has reached a point of no return, in which allegiance to false doctrines has become a crucial badge of identity.

...And truly crazy positions are becoming the norm. A decade ago, only the G.O.P.Â’s extremist fringe asserted that global warming was a hoax concocted by a vast global conspiracy of scientists (although even then that fringe included some powerful politicians). Today, such conspiracy theorizing is mainstream within the party, and rapidly becoming mandatory; witch hunts against scientists reporting evidence of warming have become standard operating procedure, and skepticism about climate science is turning into hostility toward science in general.

ItÂ’s hard to see what could reverse this growing hostility to inconvenient science. As I said, the process of intellectual devolution seems to have reached a point of no return. And that scares me more than the news about that ice sheet.

Hey dummy ...... Your behind the curve .......

Already been posted..... And been debunked ......

Keep up to date mr dullard.....

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44318 May 16, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Bravo! Brilliant post.

If we left it to the Republicans, we'd be back to blaming everything on witchcraft. They've already made witch-hunting a favorite pastime.

The dummy who's been proven wrong many times.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area 19 hr JWB 5
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr 1 SAY NOTHING 1
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Mar 26 Luv _ly Minded 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE