rename

Cleveland, GA

#43920 May 12, 2014

No global warming for 17 years...and 6 months..........

http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/20...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#43921 May 12, 2014

"The IAC reported that IPCC lead authors fail to give "due consideration ... to properly documented alternative views" (p. 20), fail to "provide detailed written responses to the most significant review issues identified by the Review Editors" (p. 21), and are not "consider[ing] review comments carefully and document[ing] their responses" (p. 22). In plain English: the IPCC reports are not peer-reviewed.

The IAC found that "the IPCC has no formal process or criteria for selecting authors" and "the selection criteria seemed arbitrary to many respondents" (p. 18). Government officials appoint scientists from their countries and "do not always nominate the best scientists from among those who volunteer, either because they do not know who these scientists are or because political considerations are given more weight than scientific qualifications" (p. 18). In other words: authors are selected from a "club" of scientists and nonscientists who agree with the alarmist perspective favored by politicians.

The rewriting of the Summary for Policy Makers by politicians and environmental activists -- a problem called out by global warming realists for many years, but with little apparent notice by the media or policymakers -- was plainly admitted, perhaps for the first time by an organization in the "mainstream" of alarmist climate change thinking. "[M]any were concerned that reinterpretations of the assessment's findings, suggested in the final Plenary, might be politically motivated," the IAC auditors wrote. The scientists they interviewed commonly found the Synthesis Report "too political" (p. 25).

Really? Too political? We were told by everyone -- environmentalists, reporters, politicians, even celebrities -- that the IPCC reports were science, not politics. Now we are told that even the scientists involved in writing the reports -- remember, they are all true believers in man-made global warming themselves -- felt the summaries were "too political.""

http://reviewipcc.interacademycouncil.net/
rename

Cleveland, GA

#43922 May 12, 2014

SCIENTISTS PROVE PLANET'S BEEN COOLING FOR 2,000 YEARS.........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#43923 May 12, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Your county road department is looking for you dummy..........they said you must be back under your rock by dark..........
....and I see that you are still trying to make your quota of 50+ completely worthless posts each day. Do you ever tire of making a damn fool of yourself !!
rename

Cleveland, GA

#43924 May 12, 2014

"Sixteen scientists took to the pages of the Wall Street Journal Friday to argue that there is “no compelling scientific argument” for “drastic actions on global warming.”

According to the group, made up of scientists from around the world, while there has been a concerted campaign to incite concern and action to stop climate change, the science is not coming together in a fashion that would warrant economy-stifling changes.

“The lack of warming for more than a decade—indeed, the smaller-than-predicted warming over the 22 years since the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) began issuing projections—suggests that computer models have greatly exaggerated how much warming additional CO2 can cause,” they wrote.“Faced with this embarrassment, those promoting alarm have shifted their drumbeat from warming to weather extremes, to enable anything unusual that happens in our chaotic climate to be ascribed to CO2.”

In these scientists’ opinion, Carbon Dioxide is not a pollutant, but rather a key necessity for life — spurring the growth of plant life."

and FNC

Dawsonville, GA

#43925 May 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, "folks like me" didn't vote for Romney in the primaries. We knew he was a poison pill, but we were stuck with him. Just like we were stuck with McCain, another man we did not vote for in the primaries. I'm not thrilled with the current crop of potentials so far, either. When the Republican party finally puts forward a true conservative with pro-growth policies who is not afraid to stand up for the values this country was founded on and who believes the Constitution has been and can be again the strength of this country, then we can win. But more establishment moderates will only insure Dem victory again.
Duh!!! That's my point. Folks like you didn't have the votes in the primary to get the current tea party favorite in the race that matters. To many tea party favorites looking for the same JOB, spreading what votes your group could supply to thin, so it ends up being Romney. You will NEVER get what you consider a true conservative on the ballot, the Republican Party and the real people that matter, the ones with the money don't want to lose again. This is your problem not enough votes in any national race to get what you call a true conservative ((or more commonly called a nut)) on the ballot, you can't win if you can't even get on the ballot. You can't blame establishment moderates as you call them for your problem. Its the nuts who want a nut in the White House that's the problem. A recent poll reported on FNC states the Tea Party movement is less of a factor than it was, and that's great news for America, bad news for you and FNC.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#43926 May 12, 2014
rename wrote:
What a bunch of dummies..........this is what happens when libroids heads expand and fills with air.........
"Is climate change making Earth 'EXPAND'? Melting ice sheets could be altering the shape of our planet
Research led by Newcastle University studied the motion of Earth's crust
They found it was moving much faster than thought in Antarctica
The scientists suggest the movement could be caused by climate change
As the heavy ice above melts, Earth's mantle moves more easily
Growth happened in decades but should have taken thousands of years."

Expanding earth indeed!

And this gives rebuttal to what I posted..........

"THE 'EXPANDING EARTH' THEORY

The theory that Earth is growing, a separate theory to this study led by Newcastle University, suggests that the movement of the continents could be caused by our planet getting bigger.

There are three different forms of the theory; the first is that the mass of the planet has stayed the same as the planet grows, so gravity has decreased.

The others suggest Earth has grown in accordance with mass to keep gravity constant.

The final theory suggests gravity has increased as the mass has grown ever more.

In 1888 Russian engineer Ivan Yarkovsky said this added mass could come from space itself.

However, despite other supporters, the theory has been deemed implausible.

The scientific consensus is that there is significant evidence contradicting the ‘expanding Earth’ theory."

shortcomings

Dawsonville, GA

#43927 May 12, 2014
rename wrote:
SCIENTISTS PROVE PLANET'S BEEN COOLING FOR 2,000 YEARS.........
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
I have read that complete idiots are short on a lot of things, one is attention span.

If you read the link to your post you will find the statement below, notice the UNTIL THE GLOBAL WARMING OF THE 20th CENTURY.

German researchers used data from tree rings – a key indicator of past climate – to claim the world has been on a ‘long-term cooling trend’ for two millennia until the global warming of the twentieth century.

Do I think this means you have come to your senses, not at all. You are still a moron, just one with a short attention span and a lot of other shortcomings.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#43928 May 12, 2014
shortcomings wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read that complete idiots are short on a lot of things, one is attention span.
If you read the link to your post you will find the statement below, notice the UNTIL THE GLOBAL WARMING OF THE 20th CENTURY.
German researchers used data from tree rings – a key indicator of past climate – to claim the world has been on a ‘long-term cooling trend’ for two millennia until the global warming of the twentieth century.
Do I think this means you have come to your senses, not at all. You are still a moron, just one with a short attention span and a lot of other shortcomings.
Amen to that, bro. I'd love to stuff a sock in that bitchs' mouth!!
jeb stupid posts are more

Alpharetta, GA

#43929 May 12, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that, bro. I'd love to stuff a sock in that bitchs' mouth!!
The only thing a punk like you is able to stuff is your fingers up some dudes behind.
WasBushStupid

United States

#43930 May 12, 2014
I'm just glad that the Republicans have "rename" on their side.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#43931 May 12, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Damnit Ag! I had you figured as one of more sensible conservatives out there. Now just who in the hell do you suggest that the republicans should have nominated? Atilla the Hun or Pol Pot? lol
C'mon Jeb, don't jump off the deep end. How does having pro-growth policies and respecting the Constitution constitute the threat you imply.

(And you goofed, Atilla would be a good little dictator/Lefty and Pol Pot was a card carrying Lefty.)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43932 May 12, 2014
rename wrote:
"Uruguayan President Jose Mujica lectured President Obama in the Oval Office Monday about the dangers of smoking.
Obama, of course, is famous for — among other things — being an on-again, off-again smoker.
“In the world, 8 million people are dying from smoking” each year, Mujica told Obama in what a White House pool report referred to as “a friendly lecture.”"
perhaps american taxpayers will get lucky and obama will expire early from smokers lung failure..........we already know he has a "fog" brain..........
Dairy Queen CEO has come out for raising the National Minimum Wage....Time for everyone to get on the right side of this issue....
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#43933 May 12, 2014
jeb stupid posts are more wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing a punk like you is able to stuff is your fingers up some dudes behind.
another intelligent post from the stalker queer from Alpharetta- you go girl !!

Location hidden

#43934 May 12, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post Ag..........you left out the FACT the HOR has sent numerous job bills to the Senate......
That sorry low down decrepit Reid sits on them..........will not bring to the Senate floor..........he knows a number demo Senators would vote for a couple of them..........
That little demagogue is a disgrace. He has allowed a whopping 8 Republican bills to come to a vote, contrast that with the House where Boehner has allowed over 130 Democrat sponsored bills to come to a vote since becoming Speaker. Of the 195 bills currently being held hostage by Reid in the Senate, 31 were written by DEMOCRATS. Of the 72 bills Obama signed into law in 2013, 56 originated in the House. Only 16 originated in the Senate, THE SENATE is the "do-nothing" legislative house.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#43935 May 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Jeb, don't jump off the deep end. How does having pro-growth policies and respecting the Constitution constitute the threat you imply.
(And you goofed, Atilla would be a good little dictator/Lefty and Pol Pot was a card carrying Lefty.)
It's not that, Ag. I just can't see how you so-called conservatives actually believe that the only reason you lost the last two presidential elections is because the republican candidate was too far to the left- that just behooves me, I'm sorry!!
rename

Cleveland, GA

#43936 May 12, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>....and I see that you are still trying to make your quota of 50+ completely worthless posts each day. Do you ever tire of making a damn fool of yourself !!

I dont use a repulsive user name like "flybait" to try and attract girls dummy..........

What a dufus you are..........

I can smell you way up here..........just another carcass even the buzzards reject.........

Location hidden

#43937 May 12, 2014
rename wrote:
Losing in Court..........
"Al Gore's environmental documentary An Inconvenient Truth contains nine key scientific errors, a High Court judge ruled yesterday.
The judge declined to ban the Academy Award-winning film from British schools, but ruled that it can only be shown with guidance notes to prevent political indoctrination.
In the documentary, directed by Davis Guggenheim, the former US vice president and environmental activist calls on people to fight global warming because "humanity is sitting on a ticking time bomb".
But Judge Michael Burton ruled yesterday that errors had arisen "in the context of alarmism and exaggeration" in order to support Mr Gore's thesis on global warming.
His criticism followed an unsuccessful attempt by Stewart Dimmock, a Kent school governor, to block the Government's plan to screen the documentary in more than 3,500 secondary schools in England and Wales."
Al Gore - there are no words capable of truly expressing my disgust and contempt for that waste of human flesh.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#43938 May 12, 2014
shortcomings wrote:
<quoted text>

And your the one mentioned tree rings first dummy..........if tree rings wont convince a dummy, nothing will..........

I also noticed your a constant watcher of FNC..........
roflllllllllllll @ a libroid fan of FNC..........

Location hidden

#43939 May 12, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that, bro. I'd love to stuff a sock in that bitchs' mouth!!
Crossing the line, jeb. Please don't disappoint me like that, for some reason I kinda like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Wed me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Wed me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Wed northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Trial for (JR) Byron Nail (Aug '09) Nov 25 lynn 35
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
NBC Sports10:54 AM
Weatherspoon predicts a sweep of the "Aints"
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak